By Dr. John Reizer
Being a native, former resident, and former licensed healthcare provider in the state of New Jersey, I felt compelled to write this post. There is a war currently taking place in New Jersey between elected officials and their constituents. What’s at stake? Unfortunately, it’s the health of New Jersey’s citizenry.
Like in most wars, there are many casualties on the battlefield. The war taking place in the Garden State is no different. Shots are being fired and people are being irreparably harmed. Bullets aren’t striking soldiers on a battlefield in this war. The lethal shots being fired are a plethora of medical vaccines. The intended targets; every child, man, and woman living in the borders of New Jersey.
If the New Jersey government has its way, every person living there will be forced to receive certain vaccines in order to be able to attend public schools. Currently, the law in New Jersey allows for residents to opt-out of getting mandatory vaccines based on religious exemption. In other words, if a parent believes a vaccine is more dangerous than the benefits the medicine supposedly offers, he or she can sign an exemption form that allows the child to legally not receive the vaccine.
In the past several years, the powers that be (big pharma) have been getting much more aggressive with their national agenda to wipe out all forms of religious and philosophical exemptions with regards to healthcare consumers and vaccines. The war against anti-vaxxers is on and powerful for-profit drugmakers aren’t going to go away quietly into the night. There’s big money at stake here and this battle will be fought long and hard and with many casualties.
And who is the warmonger waging a battle against New Jersey healthcare consumers on behalf of big pharma? And why is he so hellbent on imposing his will on the public? According to public records, Senate President Steve Sweeney is the commander-in-chief that is calling all the shots (pun intended).
Concerned healthcare consumers in New Jersey were recently successful in getting the bill, S2173 killed. This bill, if passed, would have stripped a person’s right to opt-out of a mandatory vaccine based on religious exemption. It took tremendous energy and lots of people standing outside the state capital building in inclement weather to accomplish this small victory. But there is tremendous energy and power achievable through large numbers of people working together against the forces of capitalistic medicine, its agents, and its relentless attacks on humanity. And the elected cowards like Mr. Sweeney, determined to sell out their constituents, are well aware of this fact.
Mr. Sweeney, the people of New Jersey don’t want you or any other agents working on behalf of big pharma to remove the religious exemption option from the law. People want to have the right to opt-out from taking toxic vaccines that have been manufactured by for-profit drugmakers that have a vested interest in keeping healthcare consumers sick indefinitely. After all, New Jersey is part of the United States and our country is supposed to be all about its citizens having the freedom to choose what products or chemicals they want to place inside their bodies.
Mr. Sweeney, the people of New Jersey have voiced their dissent publicly concerning S2173. They wanted the bill killed. And now that it’s off the table, they sure as hell didn’t want you to immediately reinsert the same bill into the pipeline again under the title A969.
Mr. Sweeney, you are blatantly disregarding the wishes of the people who placed you in public office. You are reintroducing a bill that has already been defeated by the people’s will under the guise that vaccines will make the public healthier. They do not! The science behind vaccines paints a totally different picture than what you and your health committee have stated. Vaccines make the population sick and ultimately cause the proliferation of diseases throughout the state and the rest of the country.
Mr. Sweeney, do you want to know why people should always have the right to choose not to receive vaccines or any other medications? The answer is because no matter how many times you read on search engines and other science-based medicine websites that these poisons are 100% safe, remember that they’re not!
The information below was compiled by several large law firms that regularly represent clients that have been irreparably harmed or killed from various vaccines.
Common Adverse Reactions from Vaccines
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Brachial Neuritis
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- Thrombocytopenia Purpura
- Dermatomyositis or JDM
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS or RSD)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- Transverse Myelitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis or JRA
- Bell’s Palsy
- Aplastic Anemia
- Henoch Schonlein Purpura
- Linear IGA Bullous Dermatosis (LABD)
- Syncope (Fainting After a Vaccine)
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
Vaccines Covered by the (VICP) Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP-Hib, DT, Td, TT)
- Pertussis antigen-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP, P, DTP-Hib)
- Measles, mumps and rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio live virus-containing vaccines (OPV)
- Polio inactivated-virus containing vaccines (IPV)
- Hepatitis B antigen-containing vaccines (Engerix-B, Recombivax HB, Twinrix)
- Hemophilus influenzae (type b polysaccharide conjugate vaccines)
- Varicella vaccine (Varivax chickenpox virus vaccine and ProQuad)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq )
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (Prevnar)
- Hepatitis A vaccines (Havrix, VAQTA, and Twinrix)
- Trivalent influenza vaccines (Flu vaccines including FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Meningococcal vaccines (meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine (MPSV4) and meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4), Menactra)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix)
Possible Injuries From Vaccine Reactions
|Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis||Arthritis|
|Multiple Sclerosis||Guillain-Barre Syndrome|
|Transverse Myelitis||Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome|
|Reflexive Sympathetic Disorder||Complex Regional Pain Syndrome|
|Autoimmune Hepatitis||Tourette’s Syndrome|
|Connective Tissue Disorders||Wegener’s Granulomatosis|
|Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN)|