WAND is a revolutionary new medical tool that cures diseased tissues in human beings without the use of drugs or surgery. Ten years in design and production, the technology has a 95% success rate in curing most forms of cancer in animals and human beings.
The brainchild of 48 year old Harvard Medical School graduate, Clyde Daniel, WAND (Wave-Altering-Nanoparticle-Disrupter) is going to move the profession of medicine out of the dark ages and into something that closely resembles science fiction.
That is, unless the pharmaceutical industry, which stands to lose billions of dollars in lost drug revenues, can intervene with its hired assassins and destroy the technology and its team of creators before it ever has a chance to see the light of day.
Reviewed By Donna Gielow McFarland for Readers’ Favorite
The Target List contains nonstop action from the first page to the last. It is a short read and I couldn’t put it down. Dr. Reizer perfectly maintains a high level of suspense throughout the novel and I enjoyed that every time Clyde and Donna think they are finally safe, the reader knows they’re not. The plot is well thought out and at least somewhat plausible, especially for readers who entertain conspiracy theories (people who like conspiracy theories are going to love this book!). But you don’t have to believe in conspiracy theories to enjoy The Target List. This medical thriller is entertaining, compact and well-written. Reizer keeps it relatively clean, so I recommend The Target List for all readers, YA and up, especially those who enjoy a good thriller.
An Amazon Reviewer:
“This book is the ultimate conspiracy theory novel!”
“It’s a bite-sized thriller that grips you before you even finish the prologue.”
This July, NASA will roll out more propaganda and fanfare regarding its alleged accomplishments of safely landing astronauts on the moon between 1969-1971. There are numerous articles, television documentaries, and even a major motion picture that have been released for public consumption by the powers that be in order to reinforce the false paradigm that was brilliantly created and forced down the throats of American citizens for five decades.
If Americans, or any other humans, have visited the moon, they didn’t hitch a ride there with Apollo. Let’s explore the facts that back up that last sentence:
According to the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) and the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) “Temperatures climb sharply in the lower thermosphere (below 200 to 300 km altitude), then level off and hold fairly steady with increasing altitude above that height. Solar activity strongly influences temperature in the thermosphere. The thermosphere is typically about 200° C (360° F) hotter in the daytime than at night, and roughly 500° C (900° F) hotter when the Sun is very active than at other times. Temperatures in the upper thermosphere can range from about 500° C (932° F) to 2,000° C (3,632° F) or higher.” The NCAR and UCAR also claim, “The space shuttle and the International Space Station both orbit Earth within the thermosphere.”
Let me point out that just about any metal found in existence has a melting point below the temperatures found in the thermosphere. Lead: 327 degrees C; Magnesium 650 degrees C; Aluminum 660 degrees C; Aluminum Alloys 463-671 degrees C; Gold 1063 degrees C; Copper 1084 degrees C; Steel 1425 – 1540 degrees C; Titanium 1670 degrees C. What kind of materials did NASA make the Apollo and other space ships out of?
United States Military Strategic Positions
Let’s face facts. The United States government and its military strength have never retreated from a strategic military target it has conquered. The moon is, without a doubt, the most strategic military target in the universe to conquer when it comes to keeping an eye on our planet. If NASA and Apollo had really made it through the Van Allen Belts and thermosphere in 1969-1971, they would have continued to visit the moon. Other manned missions to deep space locations would have also been planned and carried out.
Are we supposed to believe that NASA perfected space travel through the radiation belts and thermosphere surrounding the earth in 1969 and have never duplicated the accomplishment again?
The Space Shuttle
The telltale evidence NASA never defeated the Van Allen Belts and thermosphere is written within the history of its missions. All of them have taken place in Low Earth Orbits (LEO’s). This is, ultimately, why the Space Shuttle program was planned and developed. It was designed to study and solve the radiation issues and extremely hot temperatures preventing astronauts from taking a real giant step for man and a real giant leap for mankind.
It’s become blatantly obvious to those paying close attention that the moon landing deceptions of the late 60’s and early 70’s eventually became too difficult to continue. The likely possibility that too many people would uncover the truth about the hoax increased dramatically with the passing of time which brought with it advanced computer technology that the public had easy access to. This is the same technology that has allowed for careful examination of the photographic records of Apollo. It is the same technology that has proven the photos were not taken on the moon or in the vacuum of space.
Where Are the Cameras ?
Interesting to note, none of the Apollo cameras used to capture the alleged moon photographs were brought back to earth. I believe the real reason for that fact is because analysis of said cameras would have confirmed that they would have been useless and incapable of taking photographs in the vacuum of space. It was best for NASA to pretend to leave those cameras on the moon where they were out of harm’s way or away from the eyes of researchers.
Examine the Lost Technology Closely
Take a look at any piece of technology that is 50 years old. Look at the modern versions of those technological models and you will observe marked improvements in all of them. Phones, cameras, computers, refrigerators, televisions, automobiles and others; they’ve all been improved drastically with regards to their designs and technological sophistication. Not the case with NASA’s space ships and their abilities to visit the moon and other celestial bodies.
According to NASA, they lost the Apollo space technology that was used 50 years ago and are years away from getting it back. How’s that even possible? Are we seriously supposed to believe such nonsense?
You don’t see General Electric losing the designs for the toaster oven or electric range. You don’t see General Motors losing the technology to manufacture cars. Can you imagine the Ford Motor Company announcing next month that they can no longer manufacture pickup trucks because they misplaced the plans?
By Gina Flores
So here in the United States, there’s a big argument going on between Democrats and Republicans – pro choice versus pro life.
In a nutshell, the argument is centered on how much control men in government should have over a woman’s body.
The pro choice party says a woman should have the right to terminate her pregnancy up until a very late stage of fetal development.
The pro life camp says a woman should not have the right to terminate her pregnancy shortly after conception.
Life is certainly a very precious commodity. From an ethical or biological standpoint, I can’t say for certain when life should or shouldn’t be protected by man made laws.
But here’s something I do know; pro choice Democrats and pro life Republicans both offer bipartisan support for murdering former fetuses in endless wars.
If you’re in the pro life camp, how can you support wars, the state sponsored murder of countless people?
And if you’re in the pro choice camp, that’s not a good enough reason to support the countless murders of innocent people in state sponsored wars.
What do you think about this subject?
Our website’s logo depicts the goal of NoFakeNews which is to constantly enlighten and inform the majority of people in our world that reside at the base of the pyramid of knowledge. These people represent the most uninformed, disinformed and lied to members of society.
NoFakeNews is an alternative news site operating outside the influences of the corporately funded mainstream media.
Our mission is to provide readers with information and opinions about worldwide happenings and subjects that are currently unavailable from other news organizations.
By Sazerca 7
Guest Writer for NoFakeNews
We demand that proof be shown for something as seemingly insignificant as UFO’s and spiritual psychics. Surely we should demand some documentation for what many think is the most important subject/question in the whole world; is there a God?
Millions pray everyday, wars are fought in God’s name, trillions have been donated to His causes throughout the ages. That last item alone would beg for some authentication otherwise some could say that a scam of unbelievable proportions (far surpassing even Bernie Madoff’s shenanigans) has been perpetuated against mankind for over 3 millennium. Wow! The Vatican would really have to cough up some serious bucks if found guilty of fraud!
So, is there any proof that God exists? If I were to pose this question to most theologians, I would imagine I’d hear a long speech about faith. We all know faith is just a concept. A concept probably invented by some long ago church council or who knows maybe an ancient gathering at the Vatican worrying about declining profits. I can almost hear them now. . .
-Cardinal #1: “What are we going to do with all those who ask questions that we have no answers for? Like, “where is heaven?, Why doesn’t God answer our prayers?, How can God allow children to be raped or murdered without doing something? How many angels dance on the head of a pin?”
-Cardinal #2: “”I know, I know!. . .We’ll create a new concept and call it. . . “faith”. . .Yeah, that’s it, . . faith. We’ll say that “faith” is the most holy state of being, where you are perfectly willing to believe in everything we tell them, no matter how ridiculous and impossible it sounds.”
-Cardinal #1:””””That’s brilliant! Then we can tell the blasphemers that if they don’t have this thing we call “faith”, they should feel guilty because they are immersed in sinful thoughts and lacking in what it takes to obtain “eternity” in the kingdom of heaven! That should keep them from asking questions that we can’t answer!”
All religions are able to exist only because of the concept of “faith.” The idea of gods grew out of fear and ignorance in early mankind so that he could feel he had a way of influencing the very dangerous world around him.
Shamans and witch doctors capitalized on that fear and ignorance and used it to gain status and power over their fellow neighbors. The shamans propagated this belief by saying they (the shamans) could act as an advocate or go-between for the tribe with the gods. And there is the beginning of religion.
Once the priest cult had the power, they were never going to let it go. From what I’ve read, the earliest mention of worshiping a single deity (monotheism) was when the Pharaoh Akhenaten (father of King Tut) created a religion based on worshiping a single god, marginalizing the traditionally accepted Egyptian religion of multiple gods revered by the Egyptian priest cult. Likely, the Hebrews brought a form of this religion out of Egypt during the Exodus and continued the worship of a single entity.
Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all grew out of this Egyptian concept of the “One God”. Now, Christians are told that Jesus was the human son of a god, who died and then came back to life and ascended to heaven! A statement like that begs for some kind of proof above and beyond “faith”. Consider the percentage of resources that societies throughout history have given to their spiritual leaders without a shred of true evidence that their god even exists. In ancient times, the priest/shaman resorted to theatrical and sometimes even mechanical devices to show their flocks that the deity was listening. Now-a-days, we are told to rely solely on “faith”!
By Dr. John L. Reizer
In 1927, Ralph W. Stephenson published the Chiropractic Textbook which brilliantly presented the work of B.J. Palmer (the profession’s developer) to students and other members of the chiropractic profession. If any person has a desire to learn about chiropractic philosophy (rationale) and how it directly relates to health and disease, this book is a must read.
In the book, Stephenson laid out the 33 chiropractic principles which I have listed below for readers.
Dr. Palmer was a genius, an individual way ahead of his time and perhaps even way ahead of the scientific thinkers of today. Many of his concepts, back in the day, were nearly indescribable to students and laypersons because the language needed to be able to discuss said concepts was, for the most part, nonexistent.
In a nutshell, chiropractic philosophy is based on the premise that there is intelligence/organization in all matter. In living things the intelligence organizes, coordinates, and maintains life. In animals and human beings, the forces of innate intelligence operate through the nervous system and an interruption of the intelligence’s ability to express itself through living matter can cause some pretty significant health problems.
I wanted to present this material for our visitors so that they are able to read and learn about some pretty amazing concepts.
By Ralph W. Stephenson, DC
From the “Chiropractic Textbook“ – 1927
1. The Major Premise – A Universal Intelligence is in all matter and continually gives to it all its properties and actions, thus maintaining it in existence.
2. The Chiropractic Meaning of Life – The expression of this intelligence through matter is the Chiropractic meaning of life.
3. The Union of Intelligence and Matter – Life is necessarily the union of intelligence and matter.
4. The Triune of Life – Life is a triunity having three necessary united factors, namely: Intelligence, Force and Matter.
5. The Perfection of the Triune – In order to have 100% Life, there must be 100% Intelligence, 100% Force, 100% Matter.
6. The Principle of Time – There is no process that does not require time.
7. The Amount of Intelligence in Matter – The amount of intelligence for any given amount of matter is 100%, and is always proportional to its requirements.
8. The Function of Intelligence – The function of intelligence is to create force.
9. The Amount of Force Created by Intelligence – The amount of force created by intelligence is always 100%.
10. The Function of Force – The function of force is to unite intelligence and matter.
11. The Character of Universal Forces – The forces of Universal Intelligence are manifested by physical laws; are unswerving and unadapted, and have no solicitude for the structures in which they work.
12. Interference with Transmission of Universal Forces – There can be interference with transmission of universal forces.
13. The Function of Matter – The function of matter is to express force.
14. Universal Life – Force is manifested by motion in matter; all matter has motion, therefore there is universal life in all matter.
15. No Motion without the Effort of Force – Matter can have no motion without the application of force by intelligence.
16. Intelligence in both Organic and Inorganic Matter – Universal Intelligence gives force to both organic and inorganic matter.
17. Cause and Effect – Every effect has a cause and every cause has effects.
18. Evidence of Life – The signs of life are evidence of the intelligence of life.
19. Organic Matter – The material of the body of a “living thing” is organized matter.
20. Innate Intelligence – A “living thing” has an inborn intelligence within its body, called Innate Intelligence.
21. The Mission of Innate Intelligence – The mission of Innate Intelligence is to maintain the material of the body of a “living thing” in active organization.
22. The Amount of Innate intelligence – There is 100% of Innate Intelligence in every “living thing,” the requisite amount, proportional to its organization.
23. The Function of Innate Intelligence – The function of Innate Intelligence is to adapt universal forces and matter for use in the body, so that all parts of the body will have coordinated action for mutual benefit.
24. The Limits of Adaptation – Innate Intelligence adapts forces and matter for the body as long as it can do so without breaking a universal law, or Innate Intelligence is limited by the limitations of matter.
25. The Character of Innate Forces – The forces of Innate Intelligence never injure or destroy the structures in which they work.
26. Comparison of Universal and Innate Forces – In order to carry on the universal cycle of life, Universal forces are destructive, and Innate forces constructive, as regards to structural matter.
27. The Normality of Innate Intelligence – Innate Intelligence is always normal and its function is always normal.
28. The Conductors of Innate Forces – The forces of Innate Intelligence operate through or over the nerve system in animal bodies.
29. Interference with Transmission of Innate Forces – There can be interference with the transmission of Innate forces.
30. The Causes of Dis-ease – Interference with the transmission of Innate forces causes in-coordination or dis-ease.
31. Subluxations – Interference with transmission in the body is always directly or indirectly due to subluxations in the spinal column.
32. The Principle of Coordination – Coordination is the principle of harmonious action of all the parts of an organism, in fulfilling their offices and purposes.
33. The Law of Demand and Supply – The Law of Demand and Supply is existent in the body in its ideal state; wherein the “clearing house,” is the brain, Innate the virtuous “banker,” brain cells “clerks,” and nerve cells “messengers.”
By Dr. John Reizer
Why are we constantly being encouraged by television shows and associated commercials to supply our DNA to different corporate entities?
Whether it’s for disease screenings or to locate long lost relatives, is it really a good idea to give out our DNA to strangers?
There’s an important reason not to have your DNA tested by companies that are trying to help you screen different diseases or to find distant family members. The DNA information that you are providing is being collected by companies that can sell your private genetic secrets to Big Pharma, insurance companies and government agencies that might use the data against you.
Think of it this way; would you voluntarily hand out your social security number to strangers? Of course you wouldn’t. If someone gets hold of your social security number, he or she could steal your identity and cause you lots of financial problems. We all know this and go to a lot of trouble to protect ourselves from identity thieves.
The same mindset and caution should be practiced when it comes to DNA. DNA contains all of the unique biochemical secrets concerning our bodies and the bodies of our ancestors. When we are protective of our genetic codes, we’re not only protecting ourselves, we’re being protective of everybody in our family tree. It’s a big responsibility and one we should take seriously.
There are plenty of people in the world that have nefarious agendas. Don’t be so eager to give them your secret genetic codes. Trust me when I write that this is not a very good idea. What you don’t really understand could quite honestly come back to hurt you and your loved ones.
What do you think about this subject?