I forced myself to watch the POTUS give his first nationwide address to the American people. The speech was written by Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson. It was a twenty-five-minute vaccine infomercial that was nauseating, to say the least.

The POTUS and the rest of the world’s sovereign leaders are nothing more than puppets being controlled behind-the-scenes by a world government that wants every person on earth to be jabbed by an experimental, untested, unsafe mRNA vaccine under the guise that the products will protect society’s members from a made-up nonexistent sars-cov-2 virus.

The president pledged to do his utmost to defeat the virus that never seems to go away, and he appealed for all Americans to do their part.

“I need you to get vaccinated when it’s your turn and when you can find an opportunity and to help your family, your friends, your neighbors get vaccinated as well. Because here’s the point: If we do all this, if we do our part, if we do this together, by July the 4th, there’s a good chance you, your families and friends will be able to get together in your backyard or in your neighborhood and have a cookout and a barbecue and celebrate Independence Day. That doesn’t mean large events with lots of people together, but it does mean small groups will be able to get together. After this long, hard year that will make this Independence Day something truly special where we not only mark our independence as a nation, but we begin to mark our independence from this virus.” — President Joe Biden

The POTUS wants everyone in the entire country to get jabbed with a bioweapon, and our reward for doing so might be a chance to celebrate with friends and family at a small barbecue on America’s Independence Day.

You’ll notice that the POTUS made it abundantly clear that life will still not be back to normal by July 4, 2021. Even if every American in the country received the vaccines, large events and groups would not be able to assemble in public. Everybody will still have to respect social distance guidelines, wear face masks, and be on the lookout for the imaginary, invisible microbial terrorist, sars-cov-2.

The vaccine roll-out is all risk and no rewards for healthcare consumers globally. Nothing will change after the vaccines are administered as far as “society getting back to normal” like the way it was before 2020.

The ridiculous continual testing for the virus by a bogus PCR test will go on indefinitely because, quite honestly, the controlling powers cannot afford to see the false-positive case numbers disappear. If the case numbers vanish, the pandemic terminology disappears. If that happened, the Emergency Use Authorizations would have to be removed. That would mean the unapproved experimental vaccines could no longer be distributed and administered to human guinea pigs.

There are plenty of misinformed people in the world rushing out to get the vaccines. That in itself is the tragedy and will be the launching point for a real public health emergency that will come to fruition in the months and years to come.

The good news and silver lining in all of this nonsense is that there continues to be a groundswell of opinion that the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are more dangerous than beneficial to humanity. People are beginning to wake up globally because of alternative media products and world protests that have been committed for many months to shine a light on the truth and expose the false pandemic narrative for the lie that it most certainly is.

While there is good reason to have hope that human consciousness is becoming more aware of the truth concerning COVID-19, this is not the time to hold back, stop the protests, stop the truth-telling, and become complacent. This is a marathon and not a sprint. Our work to keep informing the masses is unending and will never stop because the greatest hypnotist in the world — mainstream media — never sleeps!

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

14 thoughts on “Corona Joe’s Presidential Address to Americans was an Infomercial Written by Big Pharma

1. Carol Williams March 13, 2021 / 10:27 am

My brother had to call me before he went to bed to tell me him and his wife just got their first vaccine. I was thinking of saying what I saw on a meme from Telegram that said something to the effect of saying congratulations lab rat, but I just simply told him myself and my husband will not be getting it. When I hung up I just wanted to cry. I am so alarmed by how our humanity is becoming so brainwashed.

• NoFakeNews March 13, 2021 / 12:06 pm

Hang in there, Carol, and remember that we can only try to inform people about the truth. We can’t make them believe something they have no interest in believing.

• NoFakeNews March 13, 2021 / 9:22 pm

Thank you, Proud Mama, for sharing this information! 😀

2. tim March 13, 2021 / 12:10 pm

Those standing before the people are parroting what they have been told to say and are just playing their part in the fake plandemic when they are in front of the camera. Fake disease, fake scientists, fake doctors, fake politicians, fake masks, fake vaccines for a fake virus that has never been quantified.
    And your right Carol. We talked about that last night. I said, we live in a sad, sad, world. We are watching our loved ones commit suicide by fake-vaccine and the worst part is they don’t even know it. Their cognitive dissonance is getting in the way of them seeing the truth about those killing machines
    The peusdo scientists, etc, put out peusdo science that makes no sense whatsoever. If those killing machines (fake vaccines) REALLY do work, then why continue with the other killing machines ? (ie: masks, etc)
    If the masks work then why the social distancing ? If masks cannot stop viral transmissions from one human being to another, (irrefutable, scientific fact) then why do they want us to wear masks ? Why do they want us to eat gmo ? Why do they want us to be married to our phones, etc, (radiation) Why don’t they want us in large groups of people ? Why don’t they want us to shake hands, hug, etc ? (suicides have gone through the roof)
    BTW, I just spent a couple days with a good friend, he is a Doctor, and he has taken both vaccines, and he has felt no symptoms at all. No cold or flu symptoms, no nothing. He feels great. I can’t explain that. Of course that is so far, because some time in the future some symptoms may occur, but for now, he’s fine.
    Only thing that keeps me sane is knowing our Heavenly Father is in control and will never forsake His children. And He has warned us to NOT take upon our right hand or forehead, the mark of the beast. And we need to continue to warn others like our good Doctor Reizer here, of the dangers of the 1%. Never tire of doing good even to our last day.

• NoFakeNews March 13, 2021 / 9:23 pm

Thanks for sharing, Tim! 😀

• NoFakeNews March 13, 2021 / 9:23 pm

Great information! 😀

3. Lisa March 13, 2021 / 1:56 pm

MSM descibes Biden’s speech as being “Awe inspiring empathy”. And being “Beatlemania” like, says one source.

On the contrary, this dismal puppet is nothing but disheartening.

I read a few words of his speech on line.

The following is a couple of agonizing phrases in his pile of untruths, to impact the sheeple to feel guilt and comply to suicide,

“But I need you, the American people. I need you. I need every American to do their part.”

“Listen to Anthony Fauci (mass murderer) one if the most distinguished and trusted voices in the world.”

I do not know how you got through it, John. I can just imagine the expression on your face while listening to this bunch of baloney!

I know my own eyes widen and glare with disbelief.

• NoFakeNews March 13, 2021 / 9:29 pm

It’s tough to hear, Lisa! I felt nauseated after listening to the POTUS deliver that drug infomercial.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I appreciate the feedback. 😀

4. Dr-Artaud March 13, 2021 / 4:49 pm

Dr. Reizer,

Someone posted a meme or graphic, among other things, removed here (suggested websites). The salient point of the meme was these edifying questions. They originally were a list of questions already check marked in a Yes or No column, I have supplied the answers that were checked, below the questions. As far as I know, the answers are correct and represent the situation for the identified vaccines. Can you offer your opinion if these are correct? I’d like to keep this, for posting, because I think it accurately makes the point. One change I’d make is to 2. “Have they been extensively safety tested on animals?”, since some forms of animal testing may have occurred, but certainly not thorough testing.

These were Extracted using Yandex Search Engine Optical Character Recognition and touched-up as needed:

COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A – Facts to help you make a decision

Answer YES or NO

1. Are the mRNA vaccines experimental?
    2. Have they been safety tested on animals?
    3. Have they been subject to medium or long term safety testing on humans?
    4. Are the effects of the vaccines reversible?
    5. Will the vaccines stop me getting COVID?
    6. Will the vaccines stop me spreading COVID?
    7. Will the vaccines allow me to stop wearing a mask?
    8. Do the vaccines contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
    9. Do the Astra-Zeneka & Johnson & Johnson vaccines contain aborted human or monkey cells?
    10. Do doctors have concerns about the mRNA vaccine’s long term effect on fertility?
    11. Is there is risk of auto immune disease, strokes, seizures, convulsions or other side effects?
    12. Have the vaccines caused any deaths or injuries?
    13. Are the vaccine manufacturers liable for injuries or deaths caused by the vaccines?
    14. Are there doctors and scientists recommending people NOT to take it?

Answers:

12. Yes
    13. No
    14. Yes

• NoFakeNews March 13, 2021 / 9:26 pm

It looks accurate to me, Sir! 👌

5. jim March 13, 2021 / 11:56 pm

“After this long, hard year that will make this Independence Day something truly special where we not only mark our independence as a nation, but we begin to mark our independence from this virus.” — Globalist puppet Joe Biden

Hey Joe, how about instead of marking our independence from a virus that really doesn’t exist, we instead mark our independence from the Globalists and the criminal World Health Organization and the CDC? How about we mark our independence from ridiculous masks, and social conditioning and testing with a rigged PCR test? And how about we mark our independence from all of WESTERN MEDICINE? One hundred years of being lied to and poisoned with toxic drugs and vaccines is enough! How about that, Joe, you unelected criminal piece of garbage!

• NoFakeNews March 14, 2021 / 12:25 am

Jim, those are some of the best ideas and goals I have heard in a long time. They would be something worth celebrating on the Fourth of July! 😀