Don’t Take Life for “Granite”

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

19 thoughts on “Don’t Take Life for “Granite”

1. Lisa March 11, 2021 / 8:17 pm

An awesomely, bold and accurate comparison of where you will end up if you succumb or not succumb to the covid-19 vaccine.

• NoFakeNews March 11, 2021 / 8:34 pm

Hi Lisa,

I just forced myself to watch the POTUS give his first address to the American people. The speech was written by Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson. It was a twenty-five-minute vaccine infomercial that was nauseating, to say the least.

How in the world can people believe the COVID-19 narrative? 🤣

• tim March 12, 2021 / 9:25 am

Sorry you had to go through that sir. I personally would not have been able to do that. I cannot watch that kind of stuff. Everytime I try to see what “they” are programming the people into believing I get nauseous and it makes me want to vomit. I just cannot stomach that kind of crap anymore. And you have to ask yourself, did I learn anything new ? Nope. “They” are still rolling the ball down the hill. I find I am allergic to politicians, actors and actresses, scientists, doctors *(of the medical industrial complex,) and any other puppets of the 1% and will go into anaphylactic shock if I listen to “them.” 🙂

• NoFakeNews March 12, 2021 / 9:30 am

I agree with you, Tim! 🤣 I have to watch bits and pieces of the hypnosis on rare occasions to keep up with the different psyops in play to write content here.

I don’t know how people can watch that baloney for hours at a time.

• tim March 12, 2021 / 9:35 am

But I love your sense of humor sir. That’s what will enable you to survive this madness. Never lose your sense of humor.
        A good friend of mine, and the best Dental Implant Doctor in Southern California, Scott Peters of Vista, CA. keeps saying this will be over in a couple of months because the people have had enough and so many are waking up to the truth. I hope that’s true. Especially with these mask, etc, mandates. I’m hoping enough will wake up and will stop wearing masks, etc.
        i’ve been talking to as many as possible, especially about masks, and how the CANNOT stop viral transmissions, and they ALL agree with me and know what I’m saying is true. I don’t run into many now who DO NOT know the truth, and the only reason they are wearing masks is because they have to, or just don’t want to fight against the system, but they know in their hearts that masks don’t work and that there is a plandemic taking place in this world, not a pandemic.

• NoFakeNews March 12, 2021 / 9:38 am

Thanks, Tim! I think we are making slow and steady progress. We will continue to report the truth here on NoFakeNews! 😀

2. Lisa March 11, 2021 / 8:46 pm

I am so glad that I missed it, John. However, it is always good to keep your friends close and your enemies closer! 😂

• NoFakeNews March 11, 2021 / 8:51 pm

🤣

• Jim March 11, 2021 / 9:12 pm

I’m so glad I didn’t watch it. I would have thrown something through the TV! This clown is supposed to be the President of the United States and he’s really just a salesman for big pharma and the rest of the globalists. They all make me sick. Especially full-of-shit Fauci (as my hollistic dentist called him today)!

• NoFakeNews March 11, 2021 / 9:40 pm

I feel your pain, Jim!

3. sandy edwards March 12, 2021 / 7:13 am

This is hilarious! thanks for the good morning wake up.

• NoFakeNews March 12, 2021 / 7:43 am

These are just the stone-cold facts! 🤣

• tim March 12, 2021 / 9:47 am

Hehe. 🙂

• Lisa March 12, 2021 / 10:24 am

I love your wit as always, John. Your vibes are soaring today! ☺

• NoFakeNews March 12, 2021 / 10:42 am

🙂

4. sandy edwards March 12, 2021 / 8:31 am

You’re really on a roll. lol

• NoFakeNews March 12, 2021 / 9:14 am

😀

5. tim March 12, 2021 / 9:43 am

Hehe, you made me laugh Jim. Thank you for that. I’m enjoying your comments. Please keep them coming. 🙂
    And Doctor, pertaining to your last comment, I understand 100 %. You need to do so, so you can know the specifics of “their” plan. That must be hard. Hang in there my friend. 🙂
    Great, funny, article .

6. tim March 13, 2021 / 1:59 am

This is the beginning of the end. They are coming for our guns now. Then after they have our guns, it’s all over with but the crying. I feel like pucking everytime I see this …nasty … satanic… inhuman … beings face. Those of the 1% and their puppets sure are ugly, inside and out.
    Nasty Nancy: All Americans Fully Support Our Strict Gun Control Bill