Is The Facemask You’ve Been Wearing Slowly Killing Your Brain? (YES!)

The human brain is fueled by life-sustaining oxygen. A readily available supply of oxygen is essential in maintaining healthy brain functions. Anybody who tells you otherwise doesn’t understand neurophysiology.

When you place a cloth or other material barriers across your nose and mouth, it decreases the airflow that can enter your body. That air delivers a certain amount of vital oxygen to your brain and other organs. If you want to argue this point and fact — you may have already suffered from hypoxia (a lack of oxygen) for far too long.

Oxygen enters your body through your nose and mouth and is then quickly transferred into your blood, which carries the life-sustaining oxygen molecules to your brain cells. As soon as oxygen is prevented from reaching your brain’s cells, they begin to die, and once they do, there’s no replacing them.

The brain cells (neurons) that remain alive have the unique abilities to reconfigure their functioning pathways. So, as more cells die off, the remaining survivors work to reroute neural pathway transmissions to allow regular appearing brain activity to continue for many years. But no matter how innately clever the neurophysiology of a human system is at making the most of what it has to work with, eventually, if enough brain cells continue to die off, the brain will run into a situation where there becomes a limitation of physical matter. When this occurs, and not enough living neurons remain in the brain, there will be an immediate drop off of cognitive abilities perceptible to others observing the affected individual. This condition is what is referred to as dementia.

Not all forms of dementia have the same causal factors. Many problems can contribute to these types of neuropathologies that have nothing to do with wearing a facemask. But be that as it may, it doesn’t mean that wearing a facemask for long periods cannot be harmful to your brain and its associated neuronal activities.

During the recent fake pandemic, a considerable percentage of the population has been wearing facemasks, and these individuals have been wearing them for hours upon hours. There’s never been a time in our modern history where so many people have engaged in such a widespread practice of covering their noses and mouths like what we are currently witnessing. What will be the long term consequences of these ridiculous practices?

Many government spokespersons are lying to the general public — telling us that there are no dangers associated with wearing facemasks. They are quick to point out that medical doctors and nurses have been engaging in the same practice for years without harmful consequences. The same liars will point to surgeons who often operate for hours at a time with face masks. Remember that these are the same liars who tell people that two experimental, untested, unsafe bioweapons disguised as vaccines are perfectly safe. At the same time, the adverse reactions and deaths coming from these products continue to mount.

According to an article written in Medscape, cognitive impairment in older physicians may be widespread! “Between 5% to 10% of the population aged 65 years or older has dementia, and approximately 80,000 physicians aged 65 years or older are active in patient care. Therefore, according to the study, as many as 8,000 physicians may have dementia.”

Another article was written in HCP Live that discusses the high incidence of medical physicians suffering from dementia-related diseases.

With so many doctors suffering from dementia or other brain impairment-related diseases, how can we be sure that the problems are not coming from wearing face masks? The answer is we cannot be sure. There’s evidence out there that many doctors may be harming themselves by wearing facemasks and don’t realize what they’re doing to their brains.

Do yourself and the rest of society a huge favor — use the common sense you were born with and stop listening to the advice of government spokespersons who are either idiots parroting horrible advice or evil psychopaths intentionally trying to kill off members of society. Take off the facemasks that do not offer you any protection against a nonexistent virus before you are left with irreversible brain damage.

___________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

BE THE NEXT BIG TV WRITER! (Contest)

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!

8 thoughts on “Is The Facemask You’ve Been Wearing Slowly Killing Your Brain? (YES!)

1. Lisa February 14, 2021 / 5:13 pm

If parents only understood what they were doing to the future of their children and themselves by depyving their brains of oxygen. Not to mention the psychological damage. They have been brainwashed into thinking they are protecting their children.
    It is heartbreaking seeing whole families come into a store all wearing a mask. I will admit, when I am not wearing a mask while shopping, I feel the most awkward when passing people with children. They have a tendency to look at you, like how could you? I like to smile at the children, and they glare at you like they cannot believe what that are seeing!
    However, I still think the general reaction is that the people really do like seeing someone not wearing a mask. Because seeing someone not being fearful, maybe helps them be a little less afraid! Maybe they can at least question, if they need to be wearing one.

• NoFakeNews February 14, 2021 / 6:37 pm

I think that a lot of people fail to understand the tremendous amount of damage they are doing by voluntarily wearing these masks.

People need to comprehend that the designers of the pandemic have an endgame goal of killing massive amounts of citizens globally. Sure, the vaccines will take out plenty of victims, but the masks and other mitigation tools being recommended by the health regulatory agencies will kill millions as well.

The most frustrating thing for me personally to watch is how easily people follow the recommendations being handed down by different governments. When are human beings going to wake up and figure out that they are being set up to be harvested?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Lisa. 🙂

• NoFakeNews February 14, 2021 / 6:43 pm

Thank you for sharing the article, Sonja. 🙂

2. tim February 15, 2021 / 9:50 am

Call it like it is … MURDER !!! Period. It’s NOT “deaths by…,” it’s not “casualties,” it’s not anything else but MURDER !!! IT’S MURDER OF THE HUMAN RACE !!! Period. And those involved and contribute are guilty of accessory to MURDER, either ignorantly, or knowingly !!! Let us hope it is the former and not the latter. It’s time to tell the medical cartel and all involved with them that they are nothing more than murderers of the human race !!! Period !!!

David Icke – Murder By Vaccine – The Evidence Mounts!!https://brandnewtube.com/watch/david-icke-murder-by-vaccine-the-evidence-mounts_tfV55X7VzFBHFCM.html

3. sandy edwards February 15, 2021 / 10:15 am

We’ve all read plenty of evidence that the masks are dangerous and don’t protect us from anything. I feel very fortunate that I live in a rural area where many people are maskless. Usually, I will go to the places that don’t care one way or another. I have a very lightweight cloth mask if I must use it. I find that even after a few minutes i am pulling and moving it around. I can’t imagine children wearing these all day in school. I think of them and the old people in nursing homes with no choice. They are definitely our most vulnerable and being targeted. It worries me that here in NC they are talking about getting all the kids back to school. I fear this is a sure fire way to get them all vaccinated. I cry everyday for them and all of us. Hope still in my heart but sadness overcomes me.

4. Dr-Artaud March 7, 2021 / 5:09 pm

For 25 Years, daily for 12+, frequently for 6+, periodically for the remainder, I wore an Elastomeric Respirator at work, commonly for hours at a time. I don’t wear facial coverings now, nor Surgical Masks, if I must wear a Mask, I wear an N95.

But I noted a strange thing. In 25 years of wearing a Respirator, that uses Intake and Exhaust Valves, I do no remember a single time I felt Short of Breath (Breathing Cool Air is something one misses once the Respirator is warm (environment) and cheating the Respirator Seal in safe areas (away from Chemicals) always felt invigorating, but I never felt “Short of Breath”.

I have had the occasion, since retiring, to feel Short of Breath in the N95 (no Exhaust Valve) though. I can only surmise that the CO2 builds between the Face and N95 while breathing, and I breath shallow, so I think I was experiencing a build-up of Carbon Dioxide (CO2).

One thing I found out while instructing people on Respirator Use is the Human Body doesn’t produce a strong reaction to the lack of Oxygen, rather it reacts to too much CO2, producing Increased Rate and Depth of Respiration and Increased Heart Rate if this condition occurs. I have talked to people that while wearing an Air Purifying Respirator in the presence of Nitrogen, displacing the Oxygen, simply fainted while working without an awareness of being Oxygen Deprived. To guard against a similar event, in more recent years (the employees I spoke to that fainted in the presence of Nitrogen had those events occur years ago), employees are required to carry a Monitor that looks for O2, H2S, CO, and LEL. Below 19.5% Oxygen, the alarm sounds, and one is to leave the area (unless the cause is known, and a frequent cause was wearing the Monitor too close to the Exhaust Valve on the Respirator, where 16%+ Oxygen would sound the Monitor’s alarm).

But I agree. I think harm is being done to people by making everyone wear masks, and the govt is failing to safeguard citizens by using similar regulations the govt has imposed to protect employees from Respirator hazards. Science has floundered on Respiratory Protection and Vaccinations, these are truly scary times we’re living in.

Thanks for all your efforts to notify people of hazards of both.

• NoFakeNews March 7, 2021 / 5:38 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts. 🙂