Update: Ramola D explained earlier that someone has been using technology to maliciously attack this video. It’s amazing the extent that people will go to block free speech. Someone doesn’t want this video on any platforms.

–Dr. Reizer

___________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

Donations Of Any Amount Are Greatly Appreciated!

$4,525.00 Generously Donated So Far!

The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested a lot of time and money into the project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset certain production expenses. We are now on the final stretch concerning our fundraising efforts for the movie.

I want to say thank you to the visitors of NoFakeNews and anyone else who has contributed to the project.

If you can spare $1.00 – $10.00 in the form of a donation to this movie project, I’d greatly appreciate it. The more people who donate even nominal amounts of money help give power to the overall project. I firmly believe that the more people who contribute financially to the movie’s production — the better the chances are that the finished product will become successful when placed on a viewing platform.

Again — thanks so much for your support!

–Dr. Reizer

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

_________________________________

TV WRITER CONTEST:

MAD WIFE PRODUCTIONS IS OUT TO FIND THE NEXT BIG TV WRITER!

• The contest winner will be hired to write the pilot episode of a new half-hour TV show called Memory Lane. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

8 thoughts on “Focus On Covid -19 Vaccine Adverse Events and Deaths: Dr. John Reizer & Ramola D

1. Lisa February 12, 2021 / 5:20 pm

John, I have tried to listen to your interview with Ramola on 5 different devices. They all get stuck. Ramola introduces you and then she says ” What’s going on currently with the vaccine?” Then you say, ” Yah, I thinks that’s probably”.
    Then the video continuously repeats that over and over. It is the same on all my devices, with the exception of my computer that won’t play it at all.

I normally do not have a problem playing videos that you post.
    Is anyone else reporting problems?

2. NoFakeNews February 12, 2021 / 6:43 pm

I believe that we are being censored. We are trying to get the video fixed. 😀

3. NoFakeNews February 12, 2021 / 7:38 pm

Lisa, we are up and running again with our video. Ramola tells me that the video was being jammed by some type of technology. Hopefully, we can keep the product working. We dealt with jamming issues during the recording of the interview as well. 🤣

• Lisa February 12, 2021 / 9:42 pm

Thank you John. I did check to see if it would play. A few pauses throughout the video, but it still played fine. I was able to listen to the entire interview.

How interesting that there were jamming issues!

The interview was a thorough explanation of the seriously deadly affects on the body from the covid vaccine. Both the immediate allergic reactions a person might have and and the future dangers to a person’s immune system You always explain in an easy to understand manner.
      Also, some information about what really helps keep the human body healthy.

I always enjoy listening to your recordings, John! Despite the weighty information you provide.

Lisa 🙂

4. tim February 12, 2021 / 9:13 pm

Wow, awesome video. Thank you Doctor.
    And maybe next time, mention the fact that all who are Knowingly brain washing the people into taking these toxic vaccines, are Knowingly committing murder and world genocide !!! And they are helping to cull the human herd of millions of human beings. The largest mass murders the world has ever seen !!! No if’s and’s or butt’s. Period !!! That is a truth that needs to be said, heard and understood.

• NoFakeNews February 12, 2021 / 9:20 pm

Absolutely, Tim. Interesting to note, I addressed that subject during the conversation and the content was electronically distorted and therefore edited out. Other segments became distorted. We even switched platforms in the beginning because the electronic jamming was so intense.

5. tim February 12, 2021 / 9:28 pm

Wow, so they are jamming the crap out of these type of shows. Just shows that your hitting on the truth, “they” don’t want anyone to know. Great stuff sir. Good job.
    I can’t wait to see the murders punished for their crimes against humanity. It breaks my heart to see so many suffering, and how many more are dooooooomed by the vaccines.
    I wish I could announce to all the world the truth but I can’t even get people I know to stop acquiescing to the oligarchy. They just look at me with a confused look, and say, “stop what to who ? ”

6. Commander Xavier February 13, 2021 / 6:54 am

Your best interview and summary of the pandemic to date. Keep telling the truth.
    Commander X