I gave away thousands of copies of my novella, Plandemic, the past five days on Amazon.com. I did this to help inform people about the medical psyop that has been in play globally for all of 2020.

I have received emails through this website and through other accounts, telling me I am a nut, a conspiracy theorist, a terrible human being, and I should lose my license to practice my healthcare profession. A few people even told me that they hoped that I contracted COVID-19 in the future as punishment for spreading lies.

It took me six weeks to write the Plandemic novella in between seeing patients in my private practice. I worked tirelessly on the book without any great expectation of being compensated for my time. I do the same concerning the articles I write on NoFakeNews.

Family members have asked me why I devote time educating others who are ignorant and not appreciative of people trying to speak out against the evil taking place in the world?

I do it to prevent others from going through the horror and trauma that the woman in the above video has had to endure.

Imagine if this woman was your mother, wife, or a loved one. How would you feel?

When we speak about the plandemic and the machinations taking place in theoretical terms, most people probably do not register too much emotion. But when one of these vaccines irreparably harms someone close to us, real emotions will flood our brains and body.

WAKE UP BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be filmed in March 2021.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,000.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

34 thoughts on “Registered Nurse in Tennessee Gets Face Paralysis After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine!

1. nomad December 28, 2020 / 12:44 am

damn. i am actually tearing up watching the first few minutes of this.
    thanks, doc, for what you do.

• NoFakeNews December 28, 2020 / 7:39 am

It’s sad to see innocent people intentionally harmed by the monsters running the psyop. You are welcome!

• Ian December 29, 2020 / 9:03 am

Dr Anthony Fauci’s 2008 paper on Spanish Flu/Bacterial Pneumonia – if no one has already said that? 😦

2. ish December 28, 2020 / 12:48 am

Dr Reizer. Your articles I await every day. There are only few people imho that write like u. From the heart where truth resides. Õne comes to mind. Dr Vernon Coleman who has been sharing his truth since the 70’s. Thank you and bless u and your family. Am not an American but i have two granddaughters living there and i am very very concerned for them. they are not aware.

3. nomad December 28, 2020 / 1:31 am

thanks, doc.

• NoFakeNews December 28, 2020 / 7:40 am

You are welcome!🙂

4. Lisa December 28, 2020 / 6:58 am

How people can still be so blinded after watching this heartbreaking video of this nurse
    is uncomprehensible.

I still say your consciousness is guiding you, John. I do not know why you would put up with all the nay sayers otherwise. But I am sure that is can still feel very hurtful at times. Especially when you know yourself that what you are trying to do is educate mankind, to save them from themselves and the evil that has inhabited our world. A most difficult mission. Please never doubt yourself and your intentions. I suspect you know better.

Writing seems such a natural gift to you. I would think that putting all your thoughts and information down for the world to see everyday might be somewhat of a release for you. But yes, there will always be those who are blinded, and have no appreciation for what you do.

There are the many here who appreciate what you do. And that number seems to grow everyday, by the look of the petition. I would go so far as to say that some of us really love you for being here for us. I know I am one.

I talk a lot about the energy frequencies of the universe.This website is filled with those energies. You created this special site for those souls looking for a place to belong. It is scary times, and it will probably only get scarier.

Thank you so much for what you have been doing here, John. I know that my own energy connections with the universe have only grown and blossomed since coming to know you, and the very special people you attract here!

Lisa 😊

• NoFakeNews December 28, 2020 / 7:42 am

Thank you, Lisa. I appreciate your kind words and the commentary you regularly provide. 🙂

5. tim December 28, 2020 / 12:02 pm

Speaking of monsters Doctor, this popped into my head yesterday in the wee mornings. This of course does not come close to a complete list, only a drop in the bucket.

First of all, most know that with any organization of a large group of people, whether it’s professional, religious, or social, the majority of them are going to be good human beings with good hearts that wish no harm towards others. It’s the dishonorable, 1%, of these groups that we need to remove from these corrupt agencies or organizations.

The…
    AHAQ, AMS, ATF, APHIS , BEA, BLM, BOC, BOP, BSEE, CBO, CDC, CIA, CISA, CFTC, CMS, DARPA, DEA, DFC, DIA, DISA, DHS, DOC, DOD, DOE, DOF, DOI, DOL, DSCA, DOS, DOT, DTIC, DTRA, EAC (US election assistance commission – hehe,) EDA, ED, EPA, FBI, FDA, FDIC, FEMA, FHA, FLETC, FMCSA, FTC, GAO (Government accountability office – hehe) GOP, HHS, HUD, IER, IRQ, IRS, ITA, MDA, MSM, NASA, NCI, NHIC, NHLBI, NHTSA, NIH, NIFA, NIDDK, NIFA, NIMH, NIST, NOAA, NPIC, NRC, NSA, NSC, ODEP, OCC, OGE (Government ethics office – hahaha) OCSE, ODEP, ONDCP, OPM, PCLOB, SEC, SBA, TSA, USAGov., USDA, USCIS, USFA, USAID, USGS, VA, VBA, VHA, VOA, WHD …

… are all corrupt, dysfunctional, agencies or organizations that need to either be cleaned up of corruption or abolished completely, then start from scratch.

When I was young, naive, foolish and ignorant, I believed we had an honest government with the peoples best interest in mind . I was so proud to be an American, of our flag and what it stands for, our Constitutional and God given rights to be free ! I served this country with pride. I was proud to do so. And I was willing to give my life for this country and if necessary, I would jump on a grenade to save my fellow solders. I think that is an honorable way to die, saving someones life. Jesus gave His life for me, why wouldn’t I give my life for others ? Seems logical to me. After all, there is no greater love. (John 15:13)

But then, as I got older I took the red pill, and I learned otherwise ! I learned that this was just a figment of my imagination and that I was in a false matrix or reality. How depressing to find out the truth, it’s all public record, how corrupt the 1% is and how much they despise us and use us to gain power and money. Just take a look at that list above for a second. Every one of them are corrupt agencies ! How have we come to this point ? We have to ask ourselves, how have we let “the bought and paid for,” by the 1%, put us where we are today ?

Of course I am still proud to be an American, and for our flag and for all the good Americans in the USA who are ready to fight for our Country and that false matrix I foolishly believed in. And I even love the Americans who are ignorantly giving away our country, rights, and freedom ! They know not what they do. We can only hope and pray that one day they will see through the dark fog and take the red pill.

It’s time to go back to the drawing board and get it right. Create and fill needed agencies with only good personnel who only have the peoples best interest in mind. It is now the time for the good people on this earth to remove all corruption in governmental agencies and replace them with HONEST GOOD PEOPLE WHO ARE (really actually…) FOR THE PEOPLE, and throw the rest out of the dishonest swamp !!!

We the people have the power to do so if we could become one race, the human race, of many minds and spirits joined as one to bring good leaders for the people who do actually care for the people and want them to live in peace and joy. But we can’t just fix the USA and think all will be well in the world. We need to fix all this worlds corrupt agencies, for all human beings, in order for all to be well.
    Say strong and keep the faith
    imho tim 🙂

ps, Congrats on all your accomplishments and all that you do Docter. You should be proud of yourself. The world is a much better place with you and yours in it.

6. tim December 28, 2020 / 12:49 pm

You know Doctor, when I’m confronted by others who are falsely accusing me of being something I’m not, or call me names, it makes me laugh. Because most of the time, they reflect from themselves what they are accusing me of being. As you know, it’s psy 101, They see a part of themselves in others that they don’t like.
    But, as long as they don’t come at me in a threatening manner, they can accuse me of everything under the sun or call me every name in the book, it means nothing to me. Their words are like rain flowing from an umbrella into the street drains.
    I will probably sound to most like I’m bragging or egotistic or whatever by saying these words but I know you know me better than that. I love myself and our Creator loves me and that’s all I need to be happy and to love everyday of this wonderful life. Every morning I wake up and I thank God I have another day to live in this beautiful paradise called earth, and try not to take one moment for granted, for no one is promised tomorrow.
    So the little peeps from the haters, I do not mind because their words mean nothing to me and do not have any matter in them, so they have no power over me. And I understand why they are the way they are and why they do what they do. It’s because they are misserable, and they what you to be miserable too.
    Sending them love for their hate, is the best that we can do for now. At least as long as they harden their hearts against the goodness in this world.
    So if you “don’t worry, and be happy,” then they loose and we win. hehe .
    (2 Ne. 2:25)
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 28, 2020 / 2:06 pm

It’s good advice, Tim. Thanks! 🙂

• tim December 28, 2020 / 2:25 pm

🙂 thank you sir.

• Lisa December 28, 2020 / 5:34 pm

Nice Tim! ☺ Missed you for a day.
      How is that finger of yours doing?

• tim December 28, 2020 / 6:03 pm

Hi Lisa, thanks for asking. The wound is sealed closed cause I kept it clean and dry with lots of raw honey. Healing super fast. It pays to consume only organic . Thank you for your kind words sister. It’s raining really hard right now. I love it.

• Lisa December 28, 2020 / 7:35 pm

Thanks Tim, I just learned something with that organic raw honey applied to the wound. Glad the finger is doing better.

We will be getting up to 7 inches of snow starting tomorrow. It can be quite beautiful. But, honestly, I prefer not to have it. I realize that was not very postive.

7. tim December 28, 2020 / 1:42 pm

The damage from the vaccinated guinea pigs in the world will be showing up soon by the 1000’s if not millions and they will blame a fake virus or plandemic as always instead of the vaccines. And of course, the sheeple will believe them.

‘Covid Expert’ Dr Fauci Warns (Again) ‘The Worst Is Yet To Come’https://newspunch.com/covid-expert-dr-fauci-warns-again-the-worst-is-yet-to-come/

Bill & Melinda Gates Giggle & Smirk Over 2nd Wave of Pandemichttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmP6_gy-MIE

8. Luis December 28, 2020 / 4:22 pm

Doc, you’re doing a great job informing all and myself how to be cautious of the people that are trying to lock us down like animals! I honor you to be working and sharing how we should be free from this nonsense.

• NoFakeNews December 28, 2020 / 5:13 pm

Thanks, Luis! 🙂

9. tim December 29, 2020 / 8:36 am

I’m NOT pointing out someone saying negitive remarks against fauci, but that rubio is tellimg a lie to berate fauci with, ie: the elite thinks the public does not know what is good for them so we will trick them into DOING THE RIGHT THING ? ”
    ( IE: TAKE THE SHOTS !!! )
    He’s not telling everyone what they need to hear, DON’T TAKE THE SHOTS !!! He’s telling them the elite “tricked ” them into “doing the right thing ? ” Taking the shots. He dies not point out cases like this poor nurse who face is paralized now for the rest of her life .
    This is a crap, fakenews, programming inside a crap fakenews programming.
    this is nothing but a fake show inside a fake show. After this the two of them , fauci and rubio will go out a party together in celebration of “tricking” the dumb people of the world.
    start:
    Rubio: Elites ‘Tricking’ Americans Into Taking Vaccine
    Rubio singled out Dr. Anthony Fauci, declaring that the lockdown-in-chief has consistently lied to the public.
    “Dr. Fauci lied about masks in March. Dr. Fauci has been distorting the level of vaccination needed for herd immunity,” Rubio tweeted.
    The Senator declared that “It isn’t just him. Many in elite bubbles believe the American public doesn’t know ‘what’s good for them’ so they need to be tricked into ‘doing the right thing.’”
    end:

10. tim December 29, 2020 / 8:39 am

Here we go. It’s starting.
    start:
    DC Lawmakers Pass Bill to Vaccinate Kids Without Parental Consent or Knowledge

The “Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act,” B23-017, was passed last month.
    The bill permits children aged 11 years or older “to consent to receive a vaccine where the vaccination is recommended by the United States Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.“
    “It also establishes that if a minor is able to comprehend the need for, the nature of, and any significant risks inherent in the medical care then informed consent is established.”
    end:

11. tim December 29, 2020 / 8:58 am

Remember us talking about, where are all the good rich people who are willing to help ?
    This is a billionare and a brave man named Alki David who will pay anyone a million dollars for proof the machines aided in this fake election.
    He was also paying $1000.00 to the best video of EMPTY hospital waiting rooms, etc around the world during the “massive pandemic that is killing millions. ” hehe.
    And he is YELLING at the people to WAKE UP !!!
    This is a good thing. 🙂
    start:
    KARMA! Billionaire Offers $1 Million Bounty for Dominion’s Eric Coomer’s Comeuppance

end

12. tim December 29, 2020 / 9:40 am

Just found this site. Maybe it can replace the cencored youtube . ?

• Lisa December 29, 2020 / 2:57 pm

Don’t be sorry, Tim. You put out a lot of great posts. Great job! 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 29, 2020 / 3:34 pm

Post away, Tim! This website is a classroom for everyone.🙂

13. Shian December 29, 2020 / 10:44 am

Matthew 5:3-11https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A3-11&version=NIV

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

People are controlled by fear. They say things they should have never say. They do things they should have never do.
    “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge” – Hosea 4:6