How is it possible that so many people still believe the virus is real?

I have always believed there is a collective consciousness between all human beings and everything else within the parameters of what we refer to as the universe. Our thoughts can affect many things in the physical world we can perceive and not perceive with our God-given physiological senses.

Experiments have also been performed where random generators have been hooked up to a closed room’s moveable light source. Within that room, a living plant was strategically positioned in a corner. The exercise ended up proving that the continually moving light source that was hooked up to the random computer generator began acting differently than the experimenters would have predicted. What ended up happening was that the moveable light source began to move toward where the living plant had been positioned.

All living and non-living things are ultimately comprised of subatomic particles that rapidly vibrate and seem to exist somewhere between a state of physicality and hollowness. There are many things in reality (everything within the universe, whether we can perceive it or not) that human beings cannot perceive with their five senses. That does not mean they cease to exist; it means we aren’t cognizant of their existence.

Our individual or collectively generated human thoughts have tremendous influence over the physical and non-physical components that make up universal existence. Many of us do not realize the power we possess and our innate abilities to shape and influence the world’s outcome.

The controlling powers that have orchestrated the world pandemic now in play understand all too well how the human mind operates. They have spent years researching these subjects and are presently using those studies’ results against the world community’s citizens.

I have read the opinions of different scientists who believe it takes approximately one percent of the entire human population to affect a large enough change in collective human consciousness to bring about a paradigm shift, a profound alteration in a fundamental model or perception of events.

Many individuals have asked me over the past year how it is possible that so many humans still believe the COVID-19 virus is real. I believe the answer to that question is that the controlling powers have influenced humanity’s collective consciousness to the extent that it allows the false narrative to be perceived as authentic.

When you have been conditioned and programmed to believe you are a hammer, everything you see is a nail! When you have been programmed to believe the sars-cov-2 virus is a real entity, infecting the world’s citizens at an alarming rate, every person people see or hear of that is ill is automatically assumed to have the coronavirus.

We have been played by master magicians who have a deep understanding of universal laws and principles, and they are using that knowledge against the people of the world.

As awakened people with powerful minds, our goal should be to connect with other like-minded humans who have a desire to spread the truth.

We need to change one percent of the human collective consciousness to have a fighting chance to turn things around. That powerful connection to the universe is what brought everybody together on this platform and others like it. This power tied to humanity’s collective consciousness is the biggest fear of the controlling powers because they know that they cannot control it once unleashed.

Let’s wake up more people. Let’s finish the job!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be filmed in March 2021.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,000.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

18 thoughts on “How is it possible that so many people still believe the virus is real?

1. Ed Stenerson December 29, 2020 / 11:12 am

Dr.Reizer, I cannot believe the amount of people all over the world who Still want to believe this. It’s no wonder though, it’s being broadcast 24/7 constantly over every form of communication from the time you wake up until you go to sleep. Pure Propaganda at its best. It’s only getting worse with people. They still think their Governments and Tel-Lie-Visions would never lie to them🙈. They have no rational thinking process of their own. It’s going to get way more uglier as each day passes. I am an American that moved to Canada in 2001. My wife is Canadian. We both don’t and never have believed any of this. Unfortunately there are friends and family members from both sides of the border who believe the lie. Thanks for all of your news you bring to us on this site🙏🙏

• NoFakeNews December 29, 2020 / 5:12 pm

Hi Ed,

You are welcome! I want you to know that I feel your frustration! 🙂

2. Shian December 29, 2020 / 11:43 am

I always say to people…: “You are thinking too loud!!!” – “Please think quietly, for yourself only…”.

I can hear their thoughts.

The evil that created the Covid-19-thought knew very well what people really like:
    Fear, gloating, power, arrogance, hypocrisy.
    Actually these are the very definition of the Covid-19-thought.

Darkness is nothing but the absence of light.
    Evil thoughts are the absence of good thoughts.
    Evil people are simply the absence of good people.
    Yet a single candle can light a very large room; A single person can show the way to many. Let it be You.

• NoFakeNews December 29, 2020 / 5:14 pm

Thanks for sharing, Shian! 🙂

3. Ian December 29, 2020 / 12:07 pm

“Believe” = a substitute for lack of Knowledge.

• Ian December 29, 2020 / 12:15 pm

“Scientific experiments demonstrate how people’s thoughts (positive or negative) can influence microscopic water molecules’ shape.”

I love that sentence, btw.

Von Shauberger: The consideration that having the entire “Planet” live in fear could impact the whole of human experience… Schumann Resonance…

(Sc)human(n) resonance?

That’s odd, no?

😀

• NoFakeNews December 29, 2020 / 5:13 pm

Yes, Ian, it is. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

4. Lisa December 29, 2020 / 1:46 pm

Thank you, John. I am beaming with joy with the post you put out today. 😊This is my kind of talk. But you explain it all so eloquentlly, and the examples you put forth are most interesting.
    It is unfortunate and sad that the collective consciousness of the majority of the human race have been brainwashed by the controlling powers. They, of course, use the media as their weapon against us.
    Nofakenews is a place where the collective consciousness of the awakened can come together to use their power of thought to influence the sleeping sheep.
    It will not be easy. All of us need to put out thoughts everyday, imagining that this madness will come to an end. Let us envision, people waking up. Let us see in our minds, our lives returning to normal.
    I believe our thoughts are the greatest weapon we have against this evil that is upon us.
    (It is strange, But I had the most terrible time typing this post into my phone. It kept freezing up on me.)

• NoFakeNews December 29, 2020 / 5:05 pm

Hi Lisa,
      Thanks for your comments. I agree with you. Our thoughts and the energy attached to them are a powerful force to be reckoned with. If only we could convince people that this is the case.

I also agree with you that this is our best option in turning things around. I hope that this website can play a small role in changing the collective consciousness of humanity in the future. 🙂

5. Jim December 29, 2020 / 3:39 pm

Americans are brainwashed. I know that is a harsh term, but it is VERY true. We have basically been brainwashed since birth. The lies and the propaganda never stop coming. So it is very, very difficult to get people to understand that things might not be as they appear. When I explain to friends and family about the PCR tests being ramped up to 40 cycles because of FDA and CDC guidelines, and then show them that Dr. Fauci himself said that 35 cycles is too high, or that a Portuguese court case says 35 cycles will result in almost all false positives, they seem to understand that something is not right. But they all still keep saying things to me like “well I have a friend whose grandfather just died of covid.” And when I respond to them and say “your friend’s grandfather died of pneumonia, or the flu, or heart disease, or old age, but tested FALSE POSITIVE for covid, so the death certificate listed covid as the cause of death instead of the real cause of death.” They have a very hard time with that and just cannot seem to wrap their heads around how deep this fraud goes. And a lot of other people respond to me with “well my friend has covid and has all the symptoms.” And I, of course, respond with “tell me one symptom that your friend has that is any different than the flu or common cold.” And they usually give me a blank look.
    My Wife is the worst. I explain things to her, and she seems to understand, but then she goes back to reading Yahoo News non-stop, and she forgets everything I just explained to her. And THAT is the problem. The main reason why so many people still believe the virus is real is because of the mainstream media. The lies NEVER stop. CNN has their fake death count on the screen 24/7. Every single commercial on TV now has people walking around in friggin’ MASKS! You cannot even watch a football game without the stupid announcers talking about “social distancing” or “covid protocols.” I have my radio on in my garage tuned to my favorite classic rock station. Every time I walk out there someone is saying during a commercial “stay home, stay apart and stay safe.” It NEVER stops.
    And to be honest, most Americans don’t want to believe that this is some evil, worldwide conspiracy. They are much, much more comfortable believing that someone in China ate a bat and now the air is poison for the last 9 months! As ridiculous as that is, they are comfortable with it. It’s been 20 years and most Americans STILL think that 2 flimsy airplanes caused 3 gigantic, steel skyscrapers to collapse into sawdust in 10 seconds each. Think about that. It’s been 20 years and most Americans STILL believe THAT ridiculous story. And the reason why they still believe that ridiculous story is the mainstream media.

• NoFakeNews December 29, 2020 / 4:57 pm

Jim, I could not agree with you more. The world is brainwashed and a big part of the brainwashing has come from the MSM corporations.

For those of us who are awake, it seems incomprehensible that so many people believe the official narratives tied to various false flag events that have been orchestrated by the controlling powers throughout our lives.

It’s nice to hear from people like you who can critically think and have a deep understanding of what is taking place in the world.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🙂

6. Joyce Bowen December 29, 2020 / 5:21 pm

I assert it is the Bernay’s effect. Sigmund Freud’s nephew was known as the father of public relations. He knew he couldn’t call it public brainwashing.
    Psychology is like a beautiful ballet if done right–and also terrible. The subtle manipulations ramped up with the advent of the television in every living room. Now we feed our kids cell phones at a very young age and even let our babies play with them.
    Intellectual castration comes with those damned shots. Offit himself said Fear was the way to get people to lap them up [or stick ’em–whatever you prefer.]
    But they are harmful, harmful, harmful. Just how do you turn populations around that have been told they are safeandeffective, safeandeffective, safeandeffective over and over and over again.
    It will take a chorus of voices speaking out to turn things around. And I’m talking about everyone on the street–not people making videos on the Internet.
    I did not venture out today but spoke to a once-a-year someone today. I asked if she remembered what I had told her a few years ago while sitting in her office.
    She said, “That was 2018, right?”
    I said yes and we went over all the things I told her then.
    Ahh, the irony.
    I told her I was going to turn over a new leaf. I usually say ‘If I have to tell you I told you so, I failed.’
    I’m now going to say, ‘if I have to tell you I told you so, you deserve what you get.’

• NoFakeNews December 29, 2020 / 6:53 pm

You hit the nail on the head so many times, Joyce, the hammer is probably bent. 🙂

7. sandy edwards December 29, 2020 / 5:34 pm

It made me cry at the grocery today when I heard a Father admonishing his 6/7 year old daughter about her mask. He was very harsh and said do you want to die. I mean no explaining , ifs, buts, or ands, it was horrible to hear. The poor kid was so pitiful.

On the topic of this post, of course Dr. Reiser is right, we can all pray for good things to happen in these times and overcome the evil. Tim says the same things in a different way with his preaching. I am trying to be as positive as possible and create good in this world. If we come together we will overcome the evil that is taking us down right now.

I like to put things in simple terms and hope this is easy for everyone to understand. I am a simple person and love life and other loving people. I am praying for all of us.

• NoFakeNews December 29, 2020 / 6:50 pm

Thanks for sharing, Sandy! 🙂 It’s hard for me to witness small children wearing face diapers. The kids growing up in the world from this point forward will do so not knowing about a world devoid of masks, plexiglass barriers, and social distancing.

8. Post Hoc December 30, 2020 / 2:16 am

It seems to me that it really is a pandemic of narcissism.
    I read an article recently in the Spectator quoting Dr Sam Vaknin, PhD.
    He claims that this could answer our questions about people’s need to be seen and heard on social media and to be spreading the word on ‘safety, like goody goody’s that they are and want to be seen spreading the bad news and the dangers of C19.
    I watch people clicking their smart phones onto the track and trace logo with such eagerness and apparent holy self gratification for doing the right thing, when it’s really just playing into the hands of the perps.
    It appears they love being the brainwashed and wear it as a badge of honour.