Many fools who make up a significant portion of the world’s population are under the illusion that once the various COVID-19 experimental toxic vaccines have been jabbed into their arms, life will go back to normal. These people believe all the draconian rules handed down by a world government and being implemented by different sovereign nations will be lifted in a few months. Think again!

I have written repeatedly for the past year that sars-cov-2 is a fake virus. It’s never been isolated in totality from an animal or human host. It’s been computer-modeled and presented to the world as a real pathogen. It can only exist in the public’s psyche through an extensive medical psyop that has used rigged diagnostic (PCR) tests to generate false-positive case numbers. It’s a paper tiger that uses the presence of common colds and other upper respiratory illnesses as evidence that the fake virus is real.

Many people are immunosuppressed and become ill like they do every year. This is because plenty of people receive toxic flu jabs beginning in August and continue the ridiculous practice well into the winter. The only difference this year, as compared to every other, is that the people who are running around with upper respiratory infections presently are lining up to take the rigged COVID-19 PCR tests at record numbers, and these tests are spewing back false-positive results at a very high rate.

In 2021, we can expect the controlling powers to roll out new strains of the fake virus, claiming that mutations occur. These claims will be part of the same science-fiction screenplay we have been watching all year.

Recently, in the United Kingdom, mainstream health officials have gone on record stating that a mutant form of the sars-cov-2 virus is on the loose. The citizens there have been placed on more strict lockdowns. We will soon learn that the new strain of the virus will not be contained, and it will spread internationally. Just as COVID-19 began in Wuhan, China, in late December and early January a year ago, the same line of theatrics will be performed on the world stage in 2021.

The vaccines that are being rolled out to contain sars-cov-2 will at first be reported to be effective for protecting people against the mutant strain of the virus. As time passes, the story will come out that the vaccine recipes will need to be tweaked to protect the public.

What will this mean for the world in 2021? It will mean more lockdowns, businesses closing their doors for good,  everybody wearing masks, citizens practicing more social distancing and more toxic vaccines.

Real viruses are parasites and require hosts to survive. Parasites don’t want to kill their hosts because doing so would mean the virus line’s end. Instead, they dial back their virulence so as not to bother the host.

Between natural immunity that occurs from the human immune system and naturally mutating viral pathogens, that always mutate to a more benign form versus a more lethal one, people can do what they have done on this planet for as long as people have lived here — they adapt to the microscopic viruses and bacteria that are in the environment.

We are being lied to by psychopaths running a medical psyop. Practically everything people have been taught about modern microbiology and infectious diseases is predicated on falsities and pseudoscience.

Wake up!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be filmed in March 2021.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,000.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

22 thoughts on “If you think 2020 was bad, wait until you see what our controllers have in store for us in 2021

1. Joyce Bowen December 26, 2020 / 1:47 am

This made me chuckle and not in a good way. A friend of mine is a friend of Armstrong.

I gave him a copy of my newest article and expressed a few views. On my way out the door, I said,

“Tell your friend there’s a shitstorm coming and this isn’t it.”

2. Carol Williams December 26, 2020 / 8:35 am

I have spent as my Christmas arguing with my adult children about all this fakery and am now labeled a conspiracy theorist in their eyes. So sad that way too many people are still believing that this is a true pandemic. Praying for the world to wake up soon before we humans become extinct

• NoFakeNews December 26, 2020 / 3:58 pm

Hang in there, Carol. I have been labeled a conspiracy theorist for years. Being called a conspiracy theorist is someone else’s perception of you. It has nothing to do with you or the veracity of what you are saying or believe. It’s someone else’s problem, not yours. 🙂

3. sandy edwards December 26, 2020 / 8:48 am

Since we don’t know for sure what is in the vaccine I am worried that the ones that get it will be controlled and turn on us. It could be anyone. Your kids, friends, parents. How will we determine who to trust? I have already lost most of my ability to trust anyone. It’s not going to be a normal divide. Sorry to have to use that term. There seem to be many more willing to take the vaccine but we don’t know for sure if this is true. I am just wondering how we will be able to go forward after this really gets going.

• NoFakeNews December 26, 2020 / 3:52 pm

I agree, Sandy. The people who receive these vaccines will be forever changed.

4. tim December 26, 2020 / 10:23 am

This vaccine has changed all aspects of life.
    Want to get married, did they take the shots ?
    If they did it gets passed on to your children.
    And what genetic mutations are they passing on ?
    What “genes” are they changing in their frankenstein cocktail vaccines ?
    Will they be mutated human beings ?
    And if so, what mutations took place ?
    Is it the same for all who took the shots or is it an indivitual thing where each victim gets a different mutation ? So many questions and no answers.
    What exactly is in the shots ?
    Will they even be truthful about that or say they can’t tell us because of national security or something like that ?
    If they took the shots, then they are hooked up to an A.I. receiving and sending data.
    From who ?
    What data are they receiving and why ?
    Part of the world will be a “hive mind,” and if you did not get the shots then you are not part of that mind . But I’m sure they will have an app you can download to “see” the “A.I.’s ” hive mind’s data.
    Will real humans become extinct ?
    Will there only be hive mind slaves left on earth ?
    So many questions. So many variables.
    I wonder if this will be another way to divide us, like vaxxers againnst anti-vaxxers.
    The A.I.’s against the anti- A.I.’s.
    BUT, having said all that ,,,
    Look at how many ARE waking up. There is more opposition to the 1%’s plan than ever before on earth ! So many are taking the red pill because they are finally seeing the MSM’s, politicians, etc, lies.
    100’s of 1000’s are taking to the streets. All over the world they are opening up their stores against illegal unconstitutional mandates! They are marching to state capitals and they are being heard.
    Over 50% of Americans say they don’t trust the shot’s. African leaders are yelling out to the people to not be guinea pigs for the shot’s. Doctors on every continent are spreading the truth about the shots.
    Doctors, scientists, politicians (honest,good ones, believe it or not there is a small group of good ones) and millions of everyday citizens are shouting out in desperation and they are being heard.
    But being heard and doing something about it is two different things. It’s hard not to be ambiguous because of so many variables.
    If biden wins this rigged election, then we will go down the drain faster. But if trump wins then we will have more time to prepare for the worse. Time to stock up on lots of food, water, seeds, emergemcy stuff, weapons, etc, etc.
    Hope for the best, but prepare for the worse. How fast we get flushed down the toilet will depend on who is in office jan. 20th. Time will tell.
    Stay strong and keep the faith. With Him on our side, who can stand against us ?

5. tim December 26, 2020 / 10:56 am

If you want to win an argument with someone about masks just memorize this info and show it to them. If they read this info and listen to these videos and still think masks can stop microbes from spreading from one person to another and that a healthy person SHOULD NEVER wear a mask, then just walk away because they are unable to get past their cognitive dissonance.
    start:
    EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE: The Mask Psyop
    end:

6. Dr. Stan December 26, 2020 / 11:02 am

You are correct in your assessment, doctor. The science showcased to the world concerning viruses, in general, is distorted and meant to give support to the pharmaceutical industry. I admire your tenacity and courage to get the truth out in the open.

Covid is not a real virus for all the reasons you have stated, but it will be nearly impossible to change the minds of the people who are overreacting to the scamdemic. Keep up the good work. I am rooting for you.

Dr. Stan

• NoFakeNews December 26, 2020 / 3:45 pm

Thank you, Dr. Stan. I appreciate the support.

I might not be the smartest person in the world or the person who has figured out every detail of the master plan that is in play. But the one thing I do possess is a never surrender attitude. In other words, I never quit. I never stop trying to accomplish what I deem is important to accomplish regardless of how much time it takes.

7. tim December 26, 2020 / 12:51 pm

CNN: Amend Constitution to Prevent Trump (and His Ilk) EVER Gaining Power Again

Despot Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo Gifts Dozens of Xmas Pardons & Commutations to Illegal Aliens, Murderers

Klobuchar: Trump’s Demands for Larger Stimulus Checks Are an ‘Attack on Every American’

WaPo: Denying Biden Victory Is Like Denying the Holocaust

Dave Rubin: Big Tech to Ban ALL Conservatives in 2021 – ‘The Great PURGE Is Coming’

WHO Changes Definition of “Herd Immunity”: ‘Immunity Comes Solely From Vaccines’

Nasty Nancy: Trump to Blame for Nearly ALL COVID Deaths

George Clooney Gushes Over ‘Very Smart, Wise Man’ Joe Biden

Mad Maxine: I Want Trump ‘Marched Outta the White House by His Military’

Obama Judge Rules Pedophile Who Raped Daughter Can Get Taxpayer-Funded Sex Change

In His Holiday Message Biden Warns ‘Our Darkest Days Are Ahead of Us’ In Fight Against Coronavirus

Joe Biden Still Insists That Hunter Allegations Are ‘Russian Disinformation’

Virginia Politician Who Advocated Pedophilia Arrested for Kidnapping 12-Year-Old Girl

TREASON: $2.3 Trillion Spending Bill Sees Billions Going to Foreign Aid as Americans Are Left Destitute

This is from only one web site !
    The more time that goes by the more insane the world becomes.

• NoFakeNews December 26, 2020 / 3:35 pm

The people calling the shots and making world policies are monsters. We are living in truly horrible times.

• tim December 26, 2020 / 5:20 pm

My point exactly. Thank you sir.
        tim 🙂

8. Lisa December 26, 2020 / 1:27 pm

I just came home from my weekly unmasked trip to the grocery store. It went fine. I only saw one other person who was also unmasked.

I did a little practicing with handing out the covid 19 fact sheet after I finished my shopping. I just stood around around the parking lot in a few different areas where I though people would walk by. I got six takers, and eight no takers. Everyone was polite. A couple of the no sayers even wished me a good day.
    I made forty copies, so I will be out again during the coming week. Maybe Wal-Mart or a grocery store again. It was a little awkward, but not too bad. People in my area are pretty friendly. When a person says no, I do not push it.

But I think I will find some kind of bag to put my papers in. People have a tendency to sway in a different direction if it looks like you are handing out anything.

I only did this for about twenty minutes today. I have company coming. I get to see my son’s girlfriend whose mother supposedly died of the coronavirus a week or so ago. It will be a sensitive day. I will be keeping a zipper on my mouth today about any fake virus. There are moments when you have to think about people’s feelings first.

• NoFakeNews December 26, 2020 / 3:32 pm

Thanks so much, Lisa, for being brave and for putting forth the effort to help educate others. 🙂

• Lisa December 26, 2020 / 6:29 pm

Thank you John. When I get nervous, I really do tell myself that I am going to channel you, and I imagine the support from the nofakenews gang. I have to psych myself up!
        Hopefully, it will get easier as I do it more often. It is much like, the not wearing a mask.

9. tim December 26, 2020 / 1:54 pm

Wow Lisa. You are so brave. I take my hat off to you. I too am having adventures with neighbors and town’s people. I have friends who say their relative died from the fake virus. I tell 9 out of 10 the truth and they either except it or not. And there’s always those you know they won’t believe the truth even if it slapped them in the face. They will blame the fake virus or trump for the world’s problems.
    Good job my brave sister Lisa.
    tim 🙂

• Lisa December 26, 2020 / 6:45 pm

Thank you Tim. You are very brave too. I take my hat off to you as well.

I had one person say, no, my mother is a nurse. I leave them alone, the people who will not even take a look at a different perspective.

I say ma’am or sir, “Would you be interested in looking at scientific facts that are not mentioned about covid?” That is it. At first, I used the words, scientific facts that debunk covid, but decided that was too much against their brainwashing.

• tim December 27, 2020 / 10:37 am

You are as kind as you are valiant sister Lisa. I hope you and yours have a blessed Sabbath Sunday. 🙂

10. tim December 26, 2020 / 5:32 pm

I,ve been sharpening my hunting knives for over 50 years. Never cut myself, until yesterday. Pretty deep, like half way through my finger. You can never become complacent with safety. Anyway, so i put a pressure bandage on it most of the nite. Early am, replaced bandage. So I’m throwing the bloody bandage in the trash and it occurred to me just how easy it would be to frame someone for a crime. Get their DNA from a bloody bandage in their trash. Put a weapon or whatever in their car or house with the victims DNA on it. That’s it. Make an anonymous phone call to the enforcers. No one ever questions DNA. You hear DNA in the court room and it’s case closed. Funny how the mind works at 4am.

• NoFakeNews December 26, 2020 / 5:39 pm

You have a lot of thoughts at 4 am. 😀 Hehehe.

I hope that your finger is okay, Tim.

• tim December 26, 2020 / 9:50 pm

I know right ? hehehe. From the military. Can”t sleep past 4am.
        Thank you sir.
        🙂

11. uncle tom December 27, 2020 / 8:27 am

Normalcy will not return until the Cdc is permanently shut down and Bill Gates is put in jail.