The Plandemic Novella — It’s Free on Amazon Kindle (12-23-20 — 12-27-20)

Giveaway Begins 12:00 am Pacific Time

Plandemic — A Novella by John Reizer

HAPPY HOLIDAYS: DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS: DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE!

On December 31, 2019, a novel coronavirus was mysteriously contracted by several people at a food market in Wuhan, China. The illness rapidly spread to different countries and eventually across Europe and the United States.

After a short period, world health regulatory agencies warned the global community that nobody had a natural immunity to the mysterious virus, and there would be massive casualties.

Dr. Julie Reiner, a chiropractor, and Donald Barnes, a lab technologist both from New Jersey, meet in New York City at The Event in October 2019, a simulated exercise about a world pandemic caused by a novel coronavirus. The two part-time crisis actors form a close romantic relationship along with a strong suspicion that a brand-new infectious disease rapidly spreading throughout the world is a hoax and mysteriously tied to the simulated event they worked.

While most people in the world remain paralyzed by fear from the nonexistent virus, a shadow government is busy at work, behind the scenes, preparing a diabolical vaccine for every living person on the planet.

Plandemic is a medical science fiction thriller about a global psyop that has the entire world convinced an infectious disease is killing the planet’s population. The fake event has the potential to permanently destabilize world economies and forever change social paradigms that have existed through the eons of time. Will the planet’s citizens wake up in time to figure out what is happening?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS: DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE!

From the Author

Plandemic is a fictional story about an authentic and polarizing subject that has affected everybody’s lives on the planet. There will undoubtedly be people that agree and disagree with the story’s premise.

Cognitive dissonance will preclude many members of society from being able to embrace or even finish reading this novella. Understanding the world as it actually exists, versus how it has been portrayed by mainstream media corporations and others sitting high atop the great pyramid of knowledge, is often too difficult a task for most people.

My goal in writing Plandemic was to connect with open-minded readers capable of thinking critically about the official narrative surrounding COVID-19. If the book achieves that goal, the story will have served its intended purpose.

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,000.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

21 thoughts on “The Plandemic Novella — It’s Free on Amazon Kindle (12-23-20 — 12-27-20)

1. Lisa December 23, 2020 / 7:00 am

John, I hope you give out many free, Amazon kindle copies of your novel, “Plandemic” in the next few days. May it educate and entertain the masses about the misrepresentation of what is happening in our world today, and the evil behind it.

• NoFakeNews December 23, 2020 / 11:09 am

Thank you, Lisa! 🙂

2. tim December 23, 2020 / 8:57 am

Good morning Doctor. This guy has an idea. Please let me know what you think, and if you could possilbby find the time to put something together.

start:
    ” The promotional pieces themselves are very matter-of-fact and avoid any distempered tones…….Suppose somebody put together some brief leaflet- or pamphlet-style messages explaining and exposing in bold, simple terms the hoax the government is running – and including an easy-to-remember  link to a website where they can find out more info….” by Steve Cook

End:

I think it’s a great idea and we should run with it. It worked back in the days when there was no internet. With todays tech, this should catch on like hot cakes. Who knows ? Maybe is will help ? I would love to print out a one page “leaflet” to share around town and so on. In fact I could go from shop to shop and ask if they would like some copies and tape them up on windows and telephone pools like they do when someone is missing. We could stand in front of big chain stores and hand them out to people in line wearing masks, hehe 🙂 I really hope this goes viral. Thank you sir for all you do.

• NoFakeNews December 23, 2020 / 11:41 am

I will review the materials and see what I can come up with. Might take me a day or so…but I will get to it. 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 23, 2020 / 11:10 am

Thanks for sharing, Tim!

3. tim December 23, 2020 / 10:06 am

Has anyone noticed an increase in “geo engineering” since the VAX came out ? This is the first time I have ever seen them spray 2 days in a row !
    My sky was massacred yesterday with many trails, and now first thing I look out, trails all over already. What the hell ? I think the heavy metals and chemicals and radioactive particles have a big connection to what is in the VAX ! Another dot connected. Add a little GMO, 5G, nano-tech, etc, etc, and you have a very dangerojs frankenstein cocktail that will turn humans into SICK, computer programs . Sounds like we are living in the twlight zone,
    Stay strong, and keep the faith.

• sandy edwards December 23, 2020 / 1:10 pm

That’s strange Tim because I haven’t seen any, and I mean none, chemtrails here in NC for many months. Actually, I think since the beginning of all this back in March.

• tim December 23, 2020 / 2:19 pm

Wow, your lucky. Are you near a big city ? Maybe they are just hitting the big cities like San Diego, L.A. and so on . I’m 40 miles from S.D. ?

• sandy edwards December 23, 2020 / 4:35 pm

I live about 30 minutes south of Raleigh and we always had loads of chemtrails. I noticed this months ago and even think I mentioned it before on this site. Don’t understand why the clear skies now. I guess if I start seeing them again it’s time to worry.

4. Post Hoc December 23, 2020 / 4:51 pm

Hope you have a happy Christmas Dr Reizer and all your poster people.
    🎄🎄🎄

• NoFakeNews December 23, 2020 / 4:53 pm

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you as well, Post Hoc! 🙂

• sandy edwards December 23, 2020 / 5:10 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! stay safe.

5. tim December 23, 2020 / 4:54 pm

Agreed Sandy. Did you look at the link above I posted ? Massive evidence that it is all fake. Lockdowns, everything, all for the 1%.

• sandy edwards December 23, 2020 / 5:13 pm

Tim, yes I saw that. We are all just like fish in a bowl. Our existence is determined by whatever they feel like doing next. It’s so difficult not to be angry. I need your prayers again and for me this time. I am having a terrible time with bad thoughts.

• tim December 23, 2020 / 7:11 pm

Hi Sandy, I pray for the whole world every day.
        And try to remember Sandy. They win if you live a life filled with negitive.

It’s up to you to control how you feel, with your thoughts, as I have said many times.

Also, it’s good to know that no matter what happens, the good guys (and gals, that’s you Sandy,) win in the end.

God wants us to be happy.

The evil running this world wants you to be miserable, just like they are.

So when your happy, in spite of them, then you win, and they lose.

Also, one last thing that really helps me a lot. Reminding myself to be grateful (I’m not saying you are not grateful) for everything I have, and then serving others, brings peace into my soul.

Gratitude and service are very powerful for bringing love and peace into your life. (sorry, don’t mean to insult your intelligence, I’m just reminding you of what you already know)

Keep strong, and keep the faith Sister Sandy. One positive thought can wipe out a hundred negitive ones …

tim 🙂