A COVID-19 FACT SHEET YOU CAN PRINT AND HAND OUT TO THE SLEEPING PUBLIC

At the request of some NoFakeNews visitors, I have created a COVID-19 fact sheet (PDF) that can be printed and handed out to people. Please feel free to download, repost, or print the document.

ACCESS COVID -19 FACT SHEET

ACCESS COVID -19 FACT SHEET

Fact number one on the above pdf document has been fact-checked by many credible and credentialed scientists/physicians worldwide who are being censored. The remaining numbered facts on the pdf document cannot be challenged or dismissed as being untruthful once you acknowledge and accept the veracity of fact number one!

_____________________________

Plandemic — A Novella by John Reizer

HAPPY HOLIDAYS: DOWNLOAD IT HERE FOR FREE!

Thank you, NoFakeNews Visitors, for downloading the Plandemic Novella — The book is the Number 1 Best Seller in Medical Fiction (Top-100 Free). Downloads are coming from the website and from Amazon customers in the mainstream. I expect lots of bad ratings and reviews because of extensive downloads coming from the mainstream, but at least people will read about COVID-19 from an entirely different perspective. Thanks for your support!

–Dr. Reizer

HAPPY HOLIDAYS: DOWNLOAD IT HERE FOR FREE!

On December 31, 2019, a novel coronavirus was mysteriously contracted by several people at a food market in Wuhan, China. The illness rapidly spread to different countries and eventually across Europe and the United States.

After a short period, world health regulatory agencies warned the global community that nobody had a natural immunity to the mysterious virus, and there would be massive casualties.

Dr. Julie Reiner, a chiropractor, and Donald Barnes, a lab technologist both from New Jersey, meet in New York City at The Event in October 2019, a simulated exercise about a world pandemic caused by a novel coronavirus. The two part-time crisis actors form a close romantic relationship along with a strong suspicion that a brand-new infectious disease rapidly spreading throughout the world is a hoax and mysteriously tied to the simulated event they worked on.

While most people in the world remain paralyzed by fear from the nonexistent virus, a shadow government is busy at work, behind the scenes, preparing a diabolical vaccine for every living person on the planet.

Plandemic is a medical science fiction thriller about a global psyop that has the entire world convinced an infectious disease is killing the planet’s population. The fake event has the potential to permanently destabilize world economies and forever change social paradigms that have existed through the eons of time. Will the planet’s citizens wake up in time to figure out what is happening?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS: DOWNLOAD IT HERE FOR FREE!

From the Author

Plandemic is a fictional story about an authentic and polarizing subject that has affected everybody’s lives on the planet. There will undoubtedly be people that agree and disagree with the story’s premise.

Cognitive dissonance will preclude many members of society from being able to embrace or even finish reading this novella. Understanding the world as it exists instead of how it has been portrayed by mainstream media corporations and others sitting high atop the great pyramid of knowledge is often too difficult a task for most people.

My goal in writing Plandemic was to connect with open-minded readers capable of thinking critically about the official narrative surrounding COVID-19. If the book achieves that goal, the story will have served its intended purpose.

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be filmed in March 2021.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,000.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

16 thoughts on “A COVID-19 FACT SHEET YOU CAN PRINT AND HAND OUT TO THE SLEEPING PUBLIC

1. Lisa December 24, 2020 / 12:36 pm

Hi John

I do like Tim’s idea of handing out information personally. You provide good material. I have already printed some off, but it will be a several days before I can try it out. I hope I will be able to get up the nerve to give out the information in public parking lots of stores. I am still amazed that I do not have a problem going into stores unmasked anymore. So it is possible!

The Holiday is upon us. A busy few days.

Happy Holidays once again to you John, and to the rest of the good people here at nofakenews!

• NoFakeNews December 24, 2020 / 12:47 pm

Happy Holidays, Lisa!

• tim December 24, 2020 / 1:41 pm

Ditto Lisa. Thank you.
      tim 🙂

2. tim December 24, 2020 / 1:39 pm

Actually, it was not my idea . The author of that post came up with it, and he got it from a Founding Father . Anyway, perfect job Doctor. Thank you very much. Printed out 20 and can’t wait for the opportunity to pass them out.
    I just got back from food-for-less with my brother. He wears a mask. I have educated him on the scientific facts that masks cannot stop a microbe from being spread from one person to another. I educated him on the fake virus, fake plandemic, fake, etc, etc, and yet he is still wearing a mask.
    I finally asked him, cause I know he has been wearing one this whole time, why ?
    Why does he wear one ? If he knows it’s all fake then WHY ?
    You know what his answer was ? To summarize or to put plainly, he DOES NOT want to go against the grain !!! He just wants to get along and not get into a contentious situation. He just wants to go into a store, get what he wants and get out. And if that means having to wear a mask then so be it
    I asked him what about our rights being in jepordy if people don’t stand and fight against the 1%’s plan. He had the same answer. Does not want to go against the flow !!!
    I believe this is why 90% of the sheeple acquiesce to the 1%’s unconstitutional mandates and ordinances. It’s EASIER just to acquiesce, then to rebel for our rights and for our freedoms.
    I know it can be scarry, knowing someone might confront you if your not wearing a mask.
    As I was walking out of the store today, a gentleman was staring at me as I walked by and keep starting after I past him. I stopped and turned around and looked him straight in the eyes and asked if I could help him. He shook his head quickly and said no, no, then quickly looked away, and walked away.
    The sheeple are a lot more afraid of you then you are of them. It’s just like when your out in the wild. So many are so afraid of getting attacked by an animal when all wild life has a built in sense to fear towards humans and are more afraid of you than you are of them . This goes for all creators and insects, big and small. They all have a natural fear in them for man.
    And really, what is the worst they can do ? Get upset with you and even cus you out or whatever for not wearing a mask ? So what. I can’t control that so I’m not going to worry about it. What others say, think, do, or feel, is none of my business and I could care less. And if they want to debate, I know the facts and I know the science, so I’ll win any debate.
    Have you ever seen “snowflakes” come over to where there’s a booth for a politician that the snowflakes don’t like. They will go over to the table where the supporters are for this politician and start yelling at the supporters about how terrible of a person this politician is spouting fake news and propaganda that they have been “programmed” to believe.
    But then the supporters start winning the argument WITH FACTS, and what do the snowflakes do ? They melt, or walk away, because they cannot argue the FACTS.
    And it’s the same with anyone out there in the public. They are more afraid of you, then you will ever be afraid of them.
    Just tell them the scientific facts and they will melt away. If they don’t melt away, then hand them one of this good Doctors Facts Handout that he just put together and maybe then they will take the red pill .
    Personnely , I look forward to someone confronting me about anything whether it’s about this fake plandemic, or which politician I support. I know i have every right under the sun to say, do, think, or feel, all that I do, and to bad if someone does not like it. Again, I can’t control others or what they …. you know. This is the time to cast off all fear and be brave and valiant. We have the TRUTH and the SCIENCE on our side. There is no way to lose in an argument with a hypnotized sheeple. There is no way.
    But remember, there will always be those who just don’t want to go against the grain. I told my brother when we are being carted off in railroad carts to the FEMA detention camps , I’m going kick his ass. (sorry, excuse my french )
    Thank you again Doctor, for all you do. This handout is perfect.
    Stay strong
    tim 🙂

• Lisa December 24, 2020 / 8:04 pm

Tim, I think there are some people who might realize that we are being set up to be controlled, ( maybe like your brother and my brother too, for that matter) but they just do not have the regular support, to be brave enough to stand up for their rights. I was talking to my brother on the phone the other day and he knows this mask wearing is a bunch of bull. But he is wearing a mask again too. I told him to take it off and take back your control. I do not know that he will do it.
      This is where we are fortunate enough to have one another at nofakenews, with our doctor friend leading the way.

• tim December 24, 2020 / 9:57 pm

Agreed, 100%. And really that’s all we can do. I’m not going to push him about it. I planted a seed. Now I hope it grows. Thank you Lisa.

3. sandy edwards December 24, 2020 / 2:46 pm

This is great Dr. Reizer and would be good to put under windshield wipers at Walmart where all the masked shoppers like to go. lol Happy Christmas Eve to everyone. We have had severe weather since noon and expect it to last into the night before a cold front. I have been watching the Godfather series as if I haven’t seen it a thousand times.

Tim, just one word of caution about the mask and confronting people. I know you are a great and super friendly guy but some people can just be mean. Don’t put yourself in a dangerous situation right now because we will need you in the future. You too Lisa. imho

• tim December 24, 2020 / 3:22 pm

Yes, very wise advise , thank you, and you can be sure I’m watching my back and I never leave the house without protection. You too. Be careful, and be strong. 🙂

• Lisa December 24, 2020 / 4:18 pm

Thank you, Sandy. If things do not go well, I like your windshield wiper idea.

4. Joyce Bowen December 24, 2020 / 3:19 pm

Any tool to help is appreciated. But I’ve been trying to decipher the psychology I see for three years now. It is incredibly confusing. People have been so brainwashed for so long that I’m not sure it will happen.

A business associate I have been conversing with for three years is finally seeing the light–AFTER 3 YEARS!! The only reason he is finally ‘getting it’ is because of some savvy moves I made that required his facilitation.

It’s that Bernays effect I talk about often. Television, radio, and newspapers [MSM] are still going on like life is beautiful all the time except for COVID. I am appalled at how MSM is involved in our impending demise.

I just can’t understand how MSM people can do this to their viewers. Don’t they understand they are merely playing the role of Useful Idiots?

And the incredible number of those playing the role of ‘controlled opposition.’ I tried group after group only to see them do nothing more than looking like they were doing something while accomplishing nothing.

Yes–this is a nightmare and soon I will wake up.

I wrote about what I believe is a lynchpin issue. It’s here:

• NoFakeNews December 24, 2020 / 3:26 pm

I agree, Joyce. We are fighting a fire the size of the sun with a teaspoon of water. The MSM is a well-oiled machine that never stops spewing out disinformation to mind control the herd.

• Ian December 24, 2020 / 4:15 pm

There it is.

• Lisa December 24, 2020 / 7:47 pm

Another great analogy, John. That clever mind of yours never stops, does it? 😊

5. sandy edwards December 24, 2020 / 4:01 pm

yes, I have to agree with all of you guys. We are living in a terrible time right now but have crazy stuff being shown on tv. Dancing nurse/doctors, smiling people being so damn happy, just out of this word stuff in commercials that makes me think WTF is going on here? Just saying. I have been pissed off about all this for a long time but it keeps going. I cannot be so happy with this world when thing are going downhill so fast.

6. Ian December 24, 2020 / 4:14 pm

“Happy Holidays”
    Used to be:
    “Happy Christmas!”
    ~ Jus’ Sayin’

All The Very Best for tomorrow!!

7. tim December 24, 2020 / 7:02 pm

I just realized earlier this am that tomorrow is Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, and

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Be happy, be strong, keep the faith.

tim 🙂