The COVID-19 vaccines people are so eager to have injected into their bodies will immediately alter human physiology. Some people will display adverse reactions right away, while others will see the damage become evident days, months, or in most instances, years later. Regardless of timing, the damaging effects will occur in all people who receive the products.
The nurse in the video above who fainted after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine was obviously instructed by medical executives to explain the incident by stating she has a condition that affects the nervous system that causes her to faint when experiencing pain. If that were true, why would they select her as the person to take the vaccine on live television? Are you kidding me? This was a public relations disaster!
The fainting episode occurred seventeen minutes after receiving the vaccine, and she didn’t appear to be in any pain while giving the interview.
She’s lucky she didn’t suffer a worse fate than she did. People have died after taking vaccines. Adverse reactions are different in every person. It’s like playing a game of Russian roulette whenever you take any vaccine. Regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, it’s like playing Russian roulette with bullets in every chamber of the gun.
The information below was compiled by several large law firms that regularly represent clients that have been irreparably harmed or killed from various vaccines.
Common Adverse Reactions from Vaccines
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Brachial Neuritis
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- Thrombocytopenia Purpura
- Dermatomyositis or JDM
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS or RSD)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- Transverse Myelitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis or JRA
- Bell’s Palsy
- Aplastic Anemia
- Henoch Schonlein Purpura
- Linear IGA Bullous Dermatosis (LABD)
- Syncope (Fainting After a Vaccine)
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
Vaccines Covered by the (VICP) Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (COVID-19 Vaccine is Not Covered!)
- Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP-Hib, DT, Td, TT)
- Pertussis antigen-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP, P, DTP-Hib)
- Measles, mumps, and rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio live virus-containing vaccines (OPV)
- Polio inactivated-virus containing vaccines (IPV)
- Hepatitis B antigen-containing vaccines (Engerix-B, Recombivax HB, Twinrix)
- Hemophilus influenzae (type b polysaccharide conjugate vaccines)
- Varicella vaccine (Varivax chickenpox virus vaccine and ProQuad)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq )
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (Prevnar)
- Hepatitis A vaccines (Havrix, VAQTA, and Twinrix)
- Trivalent influenza vaccines (Flu vaccines including FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Meningococcal vaccines (meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine (MPSV4) and meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4), Menactra)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix)
Possible Injuries From Vaccine Reactions
|Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis||Arthritis|
|Multiple Sclerosis||Guillain-Barre Syndrome|
|Transverse Myelitis||Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome|
|Reflexive Sympathetic Disorder||Complex Regional Pain Syndrome|
|Autoimmune Hepatitis||Tourette’s Syndrome|
|Connective Tissue Disorders||Wegener’s Granulomatosis|
|Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN)|
Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.
THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!
UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!
In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.
The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.