How Are You Celebrating the Holidays this Year?

How are you celebrating the holidays this year? Are you afraid to visit with family and friends, travel to other locations, go on vacations? Do you have people you would like to see, but those individuals are hesitant to have company because they are hunkering down, practicing self-isolation to limit their chances of contracting the dreaded virus that has yet to be found by real scientists?

People from this website, the patients in my private practice, friends, and other acquaintances have been asking me how I plan on celebrating the holidays this year.

Truth be told, we’re not traveling this holiday season. In the past, my wife, daughter, and I have taken vacations this time of the year to distant locations, even in different countries. That’s not happening in 2020, and maybe it won’t happen again. I don’t feel like getting on a plane and wearing a face mask for five hours, and most of my family lives close by, so I no longer have to get in a car and travel twelve hours to another state.

From that standpoint, COVID-19 has interrupted my family’s travel plans this holiday season and for all of 2020. Last year we visited Ireland. This year we wanted to revisit Italy, but could not because of the plandemic. I would imagine that many people have delayed traveling this past year because of the travel restrictions that have been implemented by different US states and foreign countries.

If the airlines, in the future, require me to receive a vaccine to travel on a plane, I guess my days of flying on airplanes are over.

I am celebrating the holidays, locally, with family and friends. Other than the articles I write about COVID-19, the virus is the last thing on my mind. I don’t watch the mainstream news and couldn’t tell you the number of fake cases reported each day. I have not worn a face mask to date or been tested for the fake virus and have no plans to begin those practices in the future regardless of what presidential puppet sits his arse in the White House.

A few of my patients asked me if I planned on taking the COVID-19 vaccine. They didn’t realize that I haven’t taken any drugs whatsoever for decades. Since my twentieth birthday, I can count the number of pharmaceuticals I have taken on one hand. Most of them had to do with pain management due to dental procedures.

I have been following this course of treatment my entire life, and I am undefeated so far. There hasn’t been a virus or bacterial infection that I haven’t recovered from. Like anybody else, I’ve been sick as a dog on different occasions, and I survived every time without taking drugs or vaccines.

ANNOUNCEMENTS AND REMINDERS:

Christmas week, the articles might be a little scarce on the website as I need to recharge a bit and be rested for what’s sure to be a crazy year in 2021.

Additionally, the casting director for The Target List movie is holding live auditions this Sunday, December 20th, and I have been invited to view the taped auditions. I have also been informed that over thirty actors and actresses are auditioning for the movie and that the movie company wants to assemble the cast before Christmas. I will be involved with that process this weekend and next week.

Concerning that same subject, I want to give my sincere thanks to the NoFakeNews visitors, patients in my private practice, and others who have made a financial contribution to help offset some of the production costs associated with shooting the pilot movie. The GoFundMe webpage for The Target List movie has raised $2,800 to date, and we have received promises of $1,700 in additional donations over the next few months. Thank you again for your financial help.

The Target List movie will be available on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021 and hopefully will be picked up as a series or full-length movie if it is well received on that platform. The pilot movie is based on my 2019 novella that goes by the same name. The novel/movie is a medical action thriller that entertains and exposes the big pharma companies’ machinations. I will be posting cast announcements and firm dates on filming as they become available. The movie will be filmed in Reno, Nevada, in March 2021.

I wanted to promote my co-author’s (MJ Palo) latest creative works:

Baby Money is a feature film starring Danay GarciaJoey Kern, and Michael DrayerMJ Palo co-wrote the movie with Mikhael Bassilli.

Also, MJ Palo’s, NoVirtue (Season One) is now available on Amazon Prime.

I wanted to remind everybody that my novella, Plandemic, will be available free of charge on the Amazon Kindle platform from December 23-27. If you have not had a chance to read the story, you can obtain a copy for free during these five days. Please share this promotion with friends and family members. It is one of the most important pieces of fiction you will ever read. For those of you who have read Plandemic, you have to admit that the book’s ending is pretty darn close to what is happening in real life. And I wrote the story back in the summer of 2020.

I will be posting a few articles this week and resume publishing content with a more regular frequency after Christmas.

_________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,800.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

24 thoughts on “How Are You Celebrating the Holidays this Year?

1. Carol Williams December 19, 2020 / 10:56 am

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dr Reizer. My son is coming home for Christmas after going through a rigorous training mission with the Army. Will have all my children together as we have in the past and will keep my spiel going about no vaccines whatsoever for anyone. Unfortunately just found out that my nephew and niece who are both healthcare workers and are new parents to an adorable 5 month old baby just received their COVID-19 vaccine. I pray so hard for their health as I am really worried about them both 🙏🙏

• NoFakeNews December 19, 2020 / 11:03 am

Merry Christmas to you as well, Carol. 🙂

2. shian December 19, 2020 / 11:17 am

I did not even noticed that it’s the end of the year…
    Just wanted to mention ugetube.com for anybody – American free speech tube:

Californians explain why they won’t be taking a COVID-19 vaccine when it comes out –

GENE DECODE, Greatest Window of Opportunity DEC 21-24th. Petitioning the Court of GOD, Ongoing Cabal Attempts to Manipulate & Change the Timeline, Navy Seals, & Gene’s Roll –

This year people should turn on the light in their hearts, because a spiritual war is ongoing on earth. And the physical depends on the spiritual.

Happy new year for everyone.

• NoFakeNews December 19, 2020 / 11:30 am

I am a little early on ending the year, Shian. We’ll probably get to chat again before 2021. 🙂

Thanks so much for sharing this information with the forum. And Happy New Year to you as well if we don’t touch base before then.

• shian December 19, 2020 / 11:49 am

Thank you, Dr. Reizer. Happiness and Love is what evil fears most. So let’s be happy and love, regardless.

• NoFakeNews December 19, 2020 / 11:49 am

Agreed! 🙂

3. Louise December 19, 2020 / 11:39 am

You echo my sentiments Dr. Reizer! My entire family, albeit small is coming for a Christmas Day. Preparations have kept me busy, happy and hopeful. I still believe we can turn this around. Merry Christmas to you and your family. May you fine peace, happiness and contentment as you celebrate, rest and recharge. Here’s to a New Year full of energy, revolution and enlightenment! Happy Christmas!

4. NoFakeNews December 19, 2020 / 11:51 am

Merry Christmas, Louise! 🙂

5. Lisa December 19, 2020 / 1:30 pm

As you say, John, it is a little early to close the year. But I will chime in and wish you, and your family and friends a great holiday. I will no doubt do it again, as the actual holiday gets closer.
    My usual family members will be home for Christmas. It will be a little awkward with my son’s girlfriend. (With her mother passing away a few days ago) I suspect there will be crying. I will not be breathing a word, as to how I think she may have passed away or how I think she did not pass away.
    It is exciting to hear that auditions are starting for “The Target List”. How wonderful you must feel about seeing it becoming a reality! 😊

• NoFakeNews December 19, 2020 / 1:54 pm

Yes, Lisa, I am pretty sure we will have more commentary before this year ends. I only wrote those words in case I become so absorbed in the movie auditions, I don’t have a chance to put out new content.

And yes, I am excited to see my novel come to life as a movie. My creative projects have helped me remain sane. 🤣

Happy Holidays! 🙂

6. tim December 19, 2020 / 2:46 pm

Doctor Reizer and all aboard the truth train. I how you’all have a very Merry Christmas, and an even happier New Year. And it is my hope and my prayer that your days are filled with lots of love and joy, hugs and laughter 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 19, 2020 / 11:32 pm

Thank you, Tim. I wish you a happy, healthy holiday as well. 😀

7. sandy edwards December 19, 2020 / 3:28 pm

Happy Holidays Dr. Reizer. You certainly deserve a break after such a strange and unforgettable year. I have no big plans for the Holiday. I will probably go to a neighborhood bonfire which is outdoors but masks are required. It’s the only way to be around people that I know here. If I went and didn’t mask up they would probably shoot me. I have been mask free other than this but I do need to be around someone. It gets lonely out here. So happy to hear things are going well with your movie. I’m working on the soundtrack as hard as I can go. lol

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Let’s all send out positive energy as Jupiter and Saturn come together on Dec 21th, 2020.

• NoFakeNews December 19, 2020 / 4:22 pm

I hope that you have a happy holiday, Sandy! 🙂

8. Kenneth T. December 19, 2020 / 5:23 pm

“When I am expressing cold symptoms, I don’t visit medical doctors. It doesn’t matter if I am running a fever, sneezing, coughing, have a runny or stuffy nose, a sore throat, congestion, or anything else. I let the best doctor I know get me out of the crisis — my body! I have been following this course of treatment my entire life, and I am undefeated so far.”

GREAT ADVICE!

• NoFakeNews December 19, 2020 / 5:43 pm

Hi Tim,
      The MSM is claiming that the nurse did not die. They claim this is not true. I am trying to get more information about the claim. But to answer your question, I wouldn’t get this vaccine under any circumstances.

• Lisa December 19, 2020 / 7:17 pm

That is horrific news about the nurse, but not surprising. Thanks for updating, Tim.

I almost do not like putting this in the same post. But just least in case our doctor friend becomes too busy, I do want to to wish all the marvelous souls who visit this site a very Happy Holiday!

• tim December 19, 2020 / 8:07 pm

Hi Doctor. That is the name of the video. I know you would never take the shot sir . hehe And I don’t think anyone on this site would either. Or else they are on the wrong site. 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 20, 2020 / 8:03 am

Tiffany Dover Death -Obituary – Dead : The nurse who got the and collapsed has reportedly  died .

Tiffany Pontes Dover has reportedly died , according to the following statements posted on social media on December 19. 2020.

NO FEAR LIFE 4 hrs  · Tiffany Dover ~ the nurse who got the and collapsed has apparently died Any info on this ? BREAKING There are reports Tiffany Pontes Dover is dead. She is the nurse who collapsed on live television when being interviewed about the vaccine. We can’t confirm it, we are trying to collect as much intel as possible. INTEL WE KNOW – She is from Tennessee – She collapsed 15+ minutes after taking the Pfizer vaccine on live television – Her Instagram account is tiffany_dover_ and her Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.dover.520/ She hasn’t posted for 5 days, she generally posts every 2-3 days. Go look at the comments on her first photo on her Instagram. – There is social media posts about her death from people who were allegedly connected to her or her family – There is reports of death threats against her family for sharing the info – There is reports of censorship – The debunkers are saying it is all false but are providing very little evidence 5151 90 Comments 192 Shares Like Comment Share

Hi Tim,

I have been trying to confirm the information about the nurse, Tiffany Dover, allegedly dying.

The above information was posted on the Internet and claims that the woman did pass away. However, I cannot confirm this is accurate or truthful information.

The MSM companies are all reporting that the woman is alive and well. But people are debunking those claims as well.

Until the woman is seen in public or gives a new interview, rumors will be wild.

If she is alive and well, the issue could be put to rest very easily by her addressing the public. In fact, that would be a great public relations strategy to show support for the pro-vaxxer agenda.

Let us know if you find updates on the story.

• tim December 20, 2020 / 4:54 pm

Not a peep , anywhere on the internet. Censorship is very high, even on the no fake news sites.

• NoFakeNews December 20, 2020 / 7:55 pm

The silence is deafening, Tim.