Ramola D. New Panel Post (12-5-20)

This is the latest panel discussion featuring Ramola D, Michelle Young,  Dr. Christiane Northrup, Ellen Brown, Fiona Marie Flanagan, Simone Marshall, and Dr. John Reizer.

This was a powerful and focused panel addressing police abuse of powers and government overreach in citizens’ public attacks during these COVID times. We discussed the great need for people to awaken to an awareness of their own human rights and sovereignty, the dangers of masks, and the mRNA COVID vaccine–which will deform the human genome, sterilize the population, inject nanobots, and biosensors, connect you to AI and techno-commoditize the entire population.

We also discussed important actions people can take, such as writing letters and emails to governments and health policy organizations, posting flyers, joining with critically-thinking neighbors, forming local groups, joining in class action lawsuits such as Pamela Popper’s lawsuit, speaking up, dissecting and sharing awareness of how language is used against us.

Other topics included common law, natural law, live life claims, a new banking system linked to government treasury rather than private central banks, and ending debt-based banking, and more.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,596.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

19 thoughts on “Ramola D. New Panel Post (12-5-20)

1. sandy edwards December 6, 2020 / 12:40 pm

Once again you have outdone yourself. Thanks so much for posting this very important panel discussion.

• NoFakeNews December 6, 2020 / 3:50 pm

Thanks, Sandy! We have to keep fighting and get people involved! 🙂

• sandy edwards December 6, 2020 / 4:25 pm

Yes, and I am trying to be positive in thinking this will happen. I don’t know why I thought I could leave this site because I am too connected. I have to take a break every now and then but always find my way back. I am looking at the different ways you have posted for people to help with this and hoping we will all do something.

• NoFakeNews December 6, 2020 / 8:19 pm

I hope so! 🙂

2. Lisa December 6, 2020 / 4:52 pm

John, it was again very interesting to listen to a panel discuss our situation at hand. I felt an array of emotions throughout the meeting. Hearing you, along with the other brilliant people speak the truth was enlightening! ☺

• NoFakeNews December 6, 2020 / 8:19 pm

Thanks, Lisa! 🙂

3. tim December 6, 2020 / 5:23 pm

I’m so glad your decided not to leave us Sandy. I missed you. Can’t wait to hear your next song 🙂

• Sandy Cooper December 6, 2020 / 5:36 pm

Thanks Tim. I was so upset with all the depressing posts that day and I am sure Dr. Reiser knew it was just one of my temporary off the wall things. I can’t leave because I am in need of this group and the information. Plus, I have grown to know and care for you all. I have two songs out being processed for demos now but they are backed up so just waiting. One is definitely about what we are going thru now. I want to say again that I appreciate your prayers for my Nephew and he is doing better. I hope you will continue to keep him in your thoughts. Sandy

• sandy edwards December 6, 2020 / 5:59 pm

Tim, the above post from Sandy Cooper is from me and sorry I got onto FB instead of what I was doing before. Just maybe too much on my mind.

• tim December 6, 2020 / 6:27 pm

Hi Sandy,
        Oh, of course, yes, I will.
        And not sure what day or posts you are talking about, unless your just talking about what’s going on in the world, then yes , it can be depressing.

But only if you let it.
        Your a musician, Sandy, and “feel” more than others sometimes. Words like moody just means your human. And that’s where the music you create comes from .

But it’s important that you come to realize, the way you feel, is up to you.
        All the fealings you feel in this life, come from your thoughts. The parent to every feeling is a thought.

The greatest Teacher to ever walk this earth said one time, ” as you think, so shall you be. ” Very simple, and very true.

If you want to feel happy and alive you need to have “thoughts” that are happy and alive, and tell the negative thoughts to go back to hell where they came from. And doubt you doubts, before you doubt yourself or your faith .

Staying up and positive, only allowing yourself to have positive thoughts, takes practice, but only you can do that for you. No one one this earth can do that for you. You must do it for yourself.

Stay positive, and stay strong . We need you Sister Sandy.
        tim 🙂

4. Lisa December 6, 2020 / 5:28 pm

Yes, welcome back Sandy! I was confused as to what was going on with you. ☺

• Sandy Cooper December 6, 2020 / 5:46 pm

Thanks Lisa. I was very upset over all the negative posts that day on top of a lot of personal stuff so it was just too much. I try not be so sensitive about thing but it;s difficult. I am a very moody person and one day this the next day that. I think it’s because I am a Virgo? At least I was blessed with common sense and a whole lot of it.

• sandy edwards December 6, 2020 / 5:57 pm

Sorry guys but I have pressed the wrong key and gone to somewhere else. I hope this brings me back. Thanks Lisa for the welcome. I try to be less sensitive but it’s difficult.

• Lisa December 6, 2020 / 6:08 pm

It is okay, Sandy. We all have our days.
        Glad you’re back!

5. Louise December 7, 2020 / 9:23 pm

Loved this panel discussion! Brilliant. Each one of them and the information. I would appreciate a list of sites to do further research. Perhaps I missed a posting of them. I’m so glad you able to participate Dr. Reizner and I’m looking forward to the next one. Thank you!

• NoFakeNews December 7, 2020 / 9:30 pm

Hi Louise,

Tap the title on the video and it will take you to the YouTube video page where all the website links are listed.

Dr. Reizer 🙂

6. tim December 8, 2020 / 12:50 pm

Are they going to make a world wide announcement ?
    ALIENS ARE REAL !