Did You Watch The Creepy, Cryptic, Football Halftime Show?

A few days ago, a reader asked me why the powers that be seem to always send out cryptic messages to the general public about the diabolical things they are planning. Different theories have been written by analysts. Some people believe that universal laws require the consent of those individuals being victimized.

Others believe that by attaching or embedding symbolism into movie scenes or theatrical performances, the controlling powers can draw powerful energy into a project that makes the intended objective come to fruition.

Still, others believe that the global elitists are just psychopaths who enjoy flaunting to the public in advance what they are planning.

Regardless of why the few who control the many advertise their mal intentions towards society, their practice of doing such things is continual.

Did you happen to see the creepy, cryptic football halftime show on Sunday, February 7, 2021?

Photo Credit: YouTube

The performance began with the entertainer, The Weeknd entering the stadium behind many people with red glowing eyes. If that wasn’t satanic enough for everybody, the show grew weirder by the minute.

There were plenty of individuals dressed in red outfits wearing white face masks. The masks covered the performers’ entire faces. As the concert ended, all the characters wearing the face masks ended up supine on the ground. The main performer, pictured below, was the last and only person standing.

My analysis of the scene was that all the people wearing face masks had been marked for extermination. The fake crowd noise being pumped into the arena made it seem like the audience roared with approval.

Photo Credit: YouTube

A few years ago, the same performer appeared in a concert and flashed the word SATAN on an electronic sign behind him. See the image below:

Photo Credit: YouTube

Why is this performer, and others like him, pledging allegiance to a Luciferian movement? Are they doing so because the people at the highest levels of the entertainment industry will not promote their careers unless they agree to these requests? Is it true, as some whistleblowers have reported, that the people at the top of the entertainment pyramid are heavily invested in occult satanic practices that have been taking place for a lot longer than most people can begin to comprehend?

And finally, were millions of Americans watching this halftime entertainment show being foretold of what is about to happen to citizens in real life? Are people about to be sacrificed and forced to wear masks designed to identify them as the chosen candidates?

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021.

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

Donations Are Greatly Appreciated!

$4,500.00 Generously Donated So Far!

We are continuing our fundraising efforts for the movie. The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested money into this project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset production expenses.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

7 thoughts on “Did You Watch The Creepy, Cryptic, Football Halftime Show?

1. sandy edwards February 8, 2021 / 7:50 am

I am not really into football so I didn’t watch this. Just from looking at the pics you posted I feel sick. How can everyone go crazy and make a big hullabaloo over simple things then watch something like this and say nothing? I believe they have all turned into something non-human already. We all better start praying hard for our souls because it’s coming. It’s going to be so terrible that we will probably wish for death. Last week I watched the movie “The Pianist” Adrian Brody for the 4th time and it really hit me this time. We aren’t going to be able to trust the ones that have taken the vaccine even if they are family members.

• NoFakeNews February 8, 2021 / 1:51 pm

Yes, Sandy, things are certainly not looking good for the members of society.

2. tim February 8, 2021 / 8:55 am

To anwser your question you already know the answer to sir, yes, this actor is in a long line of those who have soul their soul to satan that goes all the way back to Cain and Abel.
    And yes, this show is symbolic of the culling taking place today, and a prediction of so many who will fall from the deception of satans minions. (vaccines / masks,etc. of doom)

Another good one Doctor. Thank you.
    I’ve been watchimg and listening carefully to all I observe, and everything I see, has subliminal, or conscious messages from the cabal. And how many movies and shows, etc, do you see them pushing the drug, alcohol, cigarettes, sex, etc, etc, agenda of the cabal ?
    Those poor actors who have to go through the whole thing with a nasty cig hanging from their mouths downing alcohol and whorermongering as advertising for the immoral corporations.

I had an opportunity to become an actor when I was young, but I turned them down. I’m so glad I did. At the time, I did not know a great deal about the cabal, but something made me feel danger, like my “spidy” senses went off, and I walked away from that scene. Best move I’ve ever made. Probably saved my life.
    Yep, “their” messages are everywhere, you just have to look a little harder into the shadows of the abyss to see some of them, but some are just plain “in your face.”

• NoFakeNews February 8, 2021 / 1:49 pm

I appreciate the feedback, Tim. The insanity never seems to stop.

• tim February 8, 2021 / 4:33 pm

Thank you sir. Ditto.
        I have a feeling we have not seen the worst of it yet. There will be signs in the sky, and so on the likes we have never seen on earth before.
        At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, doom sayer, rather than who I really am, a realist, some of us will not survive, and the rest of us who do, will be in for a fight for our minds, bodies, and sprits, like never before in the history of man on this earth. (I only speak of this earth)
        Stay stong, keep the faith.
        tim 🙂

3. Lisa February 8, 2021 / 10:14 am

My reaction to half time (entertainment?) Well, I guess it’s entertainment if you are in the mood for horror at a football game. Zombie looking creatures in full masks that fall to their demise. Dark!
    Doesn’t that just give people a lot of hope! (sarcastic)
    Of course, it is not the controlling powers intention to give us hope. Their intent is to program us to accept our own demise.
    I did see some “vaccine to the rescue advertisements”. It probably made the sheeple feel better.
    The sheeple cannot see the connection of what they are selling in this form of entertainment goes coincide with the “the jabs”.
    I am not so sure that the sheeple liked the half time entertainment either. I was listening to the radio this morning, and all they could talk about was how they enjoyed last year’s half time entertainment with J. LO and Shikira.

• NoFakeNews February 8, 2021 / 1:48 pm

Yes, Lisa, the halftime show was not that well received by the public. I think lots of people were scratching their heads over that production. I appreciate your feedback. 🙂