If you stumbled onto this website by chance — it’s your lucky day! I don’t believe in coincidences. Everything in life happens for a reason, and your reading this article at this moment in time is not an accident.

Presently, the world’s citizens are lining up to take COVID-19 vaccines marketed by different sovereign governments as life-saving prophylactics against a deadly disease. People are being asked, strongly coerced, and highly pressured to receive an untested, unproven, experimental drug that has already injured, maimed, and killed many human beings who were previously healthy and exhibited no signs of illness whatsoever.

You will only get one shot to make the right choice concerning this vaccine. What you decide to do will determine your life’s future and the fate of future generations.

YOUR OPTIONS:

Will you choose the red syringe and go down a deep dark rabbit hole where you learn the truth about the global agenda known as sars-cov-2?

Or…

Will you choose the blue syringe and accept the words of different government leaders who have locked down the global population and have proclaimed there will be no return to normal until everybody has been jabbed with a COVID-19 vaccine?

Click on a syringe below to proceed!

See the source image See the source image

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021.

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

Donations Are Greatly Appreciated!

We are continuing our fundraising efforts for the movie. The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested money into this project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset production expenses.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

11 thoughts on “The COVID-19 Vaccine: You Only Get One Shot at Making the Right Choice — Don’t Blow it!

1. tim January 27, 2021 / 10:57 am

Wow, another great article Doctor. Thanks for making it so simple.
    And I would not recommend anyone doing this, because it’s a waste of time bashing with the hypnotized sheeple but what a brave woman. Check the title if this video. The maker wants to make “white” woman the enemy ! There is so much racism in articles now, black person this, and white person that, blau blau blau. Why can’t they just say, ” A Woman vs Mask …. ” ? Noooooooo, it has to be about race, because heaven knows only a “white” woman” would do something like this, right ?
    White Woman vs Mask Bolsheviks

• Lisa January 27, 2021 / 1:26 pm

This woman may or may not be wasting her energy with sheeple, Tim. But you really have to hand it to her. I like her!

• tim January 27, 2021 / 2:39 pm

Agreed, Yeah, I like her too, and she may have planted a seed. No doubt there has to be at least one in this crowd that feels the same way, sick and tired of it. And actually, if everyone did this, people stating the facts for all who will listen, then there would be no sheeple.

• NoFakeNews January 27, 2021 / 11:40 pm

Great video, Tim! I have put it up on the website as a post. Thanks for sharing with everybody! 🙂

• tim January 28, 2021 / 3:09 am

Thanks Doctor. Hope it helps.
        I was being video taped (on a lady’s phone she stuck in my face) the day I got kicked out of my favorite health food store, fraziers farms market, because they would no longer except my medical exempt from wearing masks, and I was hoping the vidoe of me would show up on a social media. Maybe it still will. I hope it does.
        On it, I asked if she was filming me and it would be on social media. She said yes. I said good, and proceded to give a lecture on how masks don’t work, that no one has the right to take away my God given right to free will, or free choice, and that when did it become okay for you to tell me what to do with my body, and I yelled at a group of people around me in the produce department, “my body, my choice. Do you ladies remember that one ? And I went on about how it is unconstitutional for one man to make mandates. It has to go through legistlation, and insane governers cannot make law, they ARE NOT legistators !!! You are all acquiescing to an illegal, unconstitutional mandate I told them. I assume the lady who stuck her phone in my face, DID NOT want me telling the world the truth and that’s why the video that lady took of me never ended up on social media. She did not want the world to hear the truth. So if someone sticks a phone in your face to video tape you, take the opportunity to tell the truth, just like this brave woman
        (notice I said “woman” NOT white woman, this is not about race, it’s about our freedom.)
        Stay strong, keep the faith.

2. Lisa January 27, 2021 / 1:26 pm

Intriguing article, John. 🙂 The game of life or death! Will the player be wise enough to make the right choice? I hope so.

I’ll take the “deep dark rabbit hole” anyday. It is wise to be awake!

(Expected delivery is still Thursday, January 28th. But at 6:43 am the package arrived at the Greenville, SC distribution center.)

• NoFakeNews January 27, 2021 / 3:42 pm

Thanks for sharing, Lisa, and for the update on the package. I am on the lookout for it. 😀

3. sandy edwards January 27, 2021 / 4:38 pm

So right Dr. Reizer. You get one chance to make your decision about whether or not to take the vaccine. The media shows so many lining up and upset because they can’t get an appointment but how do we know this is true. I look at posts from overseas sites and see they are fighting in the streets over this. We have to be careful about everything that come over fake news about this. I believe that more people are backing away from this right now. The sad and horrible thing is the people that have no choice. The chosen ones are the older people. They stole the social security money and now this is a grand way to get out of that one. Too many will see the truth of this but go ahead with the vaccine? It’s just the human way i guess.

• NoFakeNews January 27, 2021 / 5:00 pm

Yes, Sandy, once people receive this vaccine, there’s no way they can detoxify their bodies and stop the genetic-altering damage that will follow.

4. Glenn January 27, 2021 / 10:22 pm

Dr Reizer, I was wondering if you have seen the Steve Hilton Video on Fox News concerning the origins of Covid-19. I understand how you feel about the Virus and Fox News however this is a highly technical explanation and I was wondering if you have seen it what you think and if not if you might want to watch the video. If you do a search of Steve Hilton on Fox News site you will see it listed as the second or third video down the list. Thank you and I look forward to hearing what you have to say about if you would indulge my curiosity.

• NoFakeNews January 27, 2021 / 11:28 pm

Hi Glenn,

Thanks so much for calling my attention to the video on Fox News with Steve Hilton. I had a chance to watch the presentation, and this is what I think.

First, the mainstream sources have been trying to sell the idea that sars-cov-2 originated from an animal source right from the beginning of the plandemic. They’ve been following a similar script to the one authored in EVENT 201 back in October 2019. You can go back and watch those videos online that recorded an emergency preparedness drill for a novel coronavirus. I believe they are still active and available.

If sars-cov-2 was a real virus, it would have been isolated in totality from a human or animal host. It has not been isolated, and the published genetic signature referenced in every template being used by health regulatory agencies globally has been computer-modeled. What this means from a microbiological perspective is that the virus does not exist.

I have no doubt that through the years, the psychopaths running the show tried to genetically engineer a virus to become a lethal weapon and that extensive research and money were invested into the venture. I do not think they were able to accomplish the mission. The problem scientists will always face when doing this kind of work is dealing with real microbes and not the ones used in Hollywood scripts. Viruses do not behave in real life the way they are portrayed in movies.

If the powers that be wanted to run a false flag event and get the world sick using a real virus, not many people would become ill. To pull off the biggest health scam the world has ever seen, they needed to ensure millions and millions of case numbers. The way to do that is by faking the disease through rigged lab tests.

It’s easier to control all the parameters that need to be controlled by faking everything. This is what they have done.

Even if these mad scientists could engineer a deadly viral microbe in a lab, the genetic signatures mutate so fast that they are useless as a bioweapon. Viruses are parasites and require a host to survive. They innately mutate to a less virulent strain. In other words, they dial back their propensity to damage hosts over time so that the host is not harmed. A virus does not want to take out its host because that would be counterproductive to its survival.

The other big lie in microbiology is that a virus’s presence somewhere is what makes a person infected. That’s not how human immunity works in real life. That’s a movie script. Viruses are always present in our environment, and people only get infected when their resistance is lowered, or the immune system is compromised.

Even if a virus could be genetically modified and maintained in a specific signature for a lengthy period so that it was stable and super deadly, it would not infect many people. And therein lies the biggest problem the fraudsters have faced. The narrative they are telling only works the way they claim in Hollywood scripts. People have been watching too much Netflix and Amazon Prime. If a person’s immune system is robust, a genetically modified or naturally occurring virus will not infect a human host.

How do we know that what I am writing is the truth and that the virus is fake? Quite simply, we follow the real science and not the science fiction being pushed on Fox News and every other mainstream media company. Until a scientist can isolate the complete viral signature from a human or animal host and satisfy the scientific rigors of Koch’s postulates, we know the virus cannot exist.

The narratives about minks and bats are being leaked to the media on purpose to convince people that the virus is a real entity, which it is not. As long as a virus exists in our minds, there remains a reason to medically mitigate it. Once the virus is proven to be nonexistent, that medical mitigation nonsense goes out the window. That would include the toxic vaccines that are currently killing people.