Reports are coming in from mainstream media publications that healthcare workers in California and other locations refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccines being made available to hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.

I can write from personal experience about this subject because I care for healthcare workers (medical doctors, nurses, and therapists) in my private practice. These people have told me face to face about colleagues who are terrified of taking the COVID-19 vaccines. Medical personnel’s refusal to take these products is real — so much that they are contemplating new career options.

Why is it important to report on medical people refusing to take the vaccines? The answer is simple; medical healthcare professionals are the most indoctrinated people globally when it comes to vaccines. The more initials people in medicine have after their names, the longer they spent in professional dogma centers (medical and science teaching universities). These medical people refusing to take the vaccines speak volumes about how scared the healthcare workforce must be.

The general public doesn’t need to follow the advice of medical people one way or another. We should follow our own good common sense. The COVID-19 vaccines are experimental, untested, and unproven products that pose genuine risks to the public at large in the best-case scenario. I believe the vaccines will cause people many health problems initially and especially later on down the road.

I believe the plandemic and the rollout of the vaccines are part of a world governing construct’s genocidal plan to cull the planet’s population. And as strange as that theory may seem to many people who are regular consumers of mainstream media products, I honestly believe that is what’s happening.

Tiffany Pontes Dover (Update)

Several weeks ago, Tiffany Pontes Dover, in a public relations disaster on live television, took the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and then passed out in front of the cameras 17 minutes later. After the nurse recovered, she gave an interview explaining that she had a longstanding health problem that regularly caused her to faint and that the syncopathic episode millions observed had not been triggered by the immunization. It was then rumored the nurse died ten hours later. I think that event scared the heck out of many healthcare people.

Nobody heard a word from nurse Dover for several days after her initial interview. Then the hospital she was employed at in Tennesee issued a brief statement claiming the woman was resting at home and was fine.

Tiffany Dover’s social media platforms have been dark ever since she received the vaccine. After taking a dive on television, the nurse’s only other appearance was a quick 40-second video where she was grouped together with other healthcare staff members. In that video, Dover and her colleagues were masked, and signs could be seen with the date displayed. To be honest, it’s hard to determine if the woman in the video was nurse Dover because of the face mask. Many people have written comments on social media that the woman in the video was not Dover.

As far as updates on the Dover case, I have not been able to find any new evidence that the nurse has been seen in public or that there is fresh activity on her social media accounts. When I entered information about the woman on a search engine while writing this post, the same articles debunking the claims the nurse died appeared. There’s nothing new that I have found, and based on my research abilities, I cannot locate any information that proves Dover has returned to work or that she is alive and well.

Either Tiffany Dover is hiding for a personal reason, which doesn’t make any sense, in my opinion, or she has had a vaccine injury that she is still recovering from or worse.

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be filmed in March 2021.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,350.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

14 thoughts on “After the Tiffany Pontes Dover Fiasco, Healthcare Workers are Refusing COVID-19 Vaccines!

1. tim January 3, 2021 / 12:58 pm

There can be a great deal of ambivalence for some of us pertaining to whats going on today. We see a message like this video, about the health care workers and how the shots are being rejected by many around the world everyday. Then we see other similiar posts and we start to have hope, maybe enough will wake up in time ?

Then we see the posts where the 1% have so much power to where they are completely open about their criminal acts on the people, and could care less, as if it’s all over now so it does not matter. Like receinrly when they let out the fact that all the positive PCR tests for fake sars-cov-2 virus ARE ALL A FALSE POSITIVES !!! And we don’t care that you know this fact because it is to late for you to do anything about it. And the ball just keeps on rolling down the hill.

It’s hard not to be ambivalent. It’s like we are on a wild rollercoaster ride with lots of ups and downs and sharp twists and turns and we’re just trying to hang on and survive the ride.

This is why it is important to build your life on a rock, rather than sand, which is blown to and fro, whichever way the wind may blow. If you are built upon a rock, strong winds may mess up your hair, but it won’t mess up your life. 🙂

2. sandy edwards January 3, 2021 / 1:20 pm

I’ve seen two different articles about this. The 50% of health care workers refusing in CA. and the 60% of nursing home workers in Ohio. It does tend to give me hope but what you say is true Tim. The 1% just don’t seem to care and the ball keeps rolling. Praying and keeping the faith does give us strength.

• tim January 3, 2021 / 2:18 pm

You are a wise and kind woman sister Lisa. And indeed, you speak the truth. 🙂

• Lisa January 3, 2021 / 3:14 pm

Tim, I think you may made an oops here again, with me and Sandy! 🙂

• sandy edwards January 3, 2021 / 3:24 pm

No worries Tim. We are all in this together. Sandy Tks, Lisa

• tim January 3, 2021 / 3:29 pm

Brain fart, thank you Lisa. But the same obviously goes for you. You and Sandy are so alike, that I get you two mixed up. (that’s a compliment btw 🙂

3. tim January 3, 2021 / 1:31 pm

I cannot believe what I am seeing here. Just the fact that someone actually took the time to put this bill together and try to get it past congress, just blows my mind. How can congress not say , WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? ISN’T THIS STILL AMERICA ? Locking up innocent people and forcing the shots on them ? This is okay for some, if not many ?

If this bill actually is voted into law, it will be the beginning of the end as we know it. The Constitution, our Civil Rights, and our God given rights will be as a vapor that appeareth for a little while, and then vanisheth away. And they are coming for your state next.

A New York Bill to Imprison & Force Vaccinate Without Due Process Up For Vote

By: KrisAnne Hall, JD

On January 6 New York Assemblymen will be asked to vote on a bill that will authorize the Governor and/or health officials

to seize custody of New Yorkers, imprison, and force vaccinate them without due process.

This bill is not only a threat to the Constitution of New York, the people of New York, but also everyone in America if you consider the way certain legislation can spread throughout America in the age “crisis.” We must stay vigilant, not only of our own legislation, but also of that which could impact other States.

4. sandy edwards January 3, 2021 / 2:39 pm

if this doesn’t start a revolution I just don’t know what will anymore.

• tim January 3, 2021 / 3:26 pm

Yes, and that’s the problem Lisa because THAT is exactly what Mr. Global wants. They want us to be divided, fight and kill each other. That’s why we need to be really smart about this and do everything we can so as to NOT to have a civil war. At least not one with blood shed, which will accomplish nothing, except there will be less of us, which is obviously what Mr. Global wants . We need a civil war that is powered by courage, truth and love, not bloodshed.

5. Lisa January 3, 2021 / 2:55 pm

Tim, this bill they plan to vote on on to force vaccination or go to prison, made my blood curdle. As you say, If it goes through, other places may do the same.

Also, I was watching some of the video from David Icke that you, Tim, provided the other day. At least I was watching it until it came to him start talking about 5G,( already about 45 minutes into the video) and then my tablet said my browser would not support this video. Something like that anyway. I am ignorant with these types of things. I could try checking it out on another device.

It was disappointing to learn that David Icke has been censored from utube and Facebook.

John, It makes me afraid for nofakenews down the road! 😪

On the plus side, I had a much better morning today! One does not want be overwhelmed with the negative. It is important to take note of the positive vibes that we experience! 😊

• tim January 3, 2021 / 3:36 pm

I know what you mean Lisa.. The hairs on the back of my neck freaked out when I read that. Pretty shocking that they would even consider it at all, and I thought if they did something like this , it would first start in a 3rd world country where the people are already being controled by their government. Who would of thought it would start in the US ? Although, we are only 1 of 2 countries who consume 99% of big pharma garbage so most of the sheeple’s minds are filled with zombie drugs and ready to comply in NY.

• Carol Williams January 3, 2021 / 4:32 pm

David was talking about 5G causing breathing problems due to oxygen levels dropping when so many people around use their phones and, of course, it ties in with the fake virus causing respiratory problems, not the 5G

• Lisa January 3, 2021 / 5:52 pm

Thank you Carol. Even though I did not get to hear David on this video. I have done a lot of research on 5G . I completely agree with what you related, about what David Icke said in his video. I firmly believe that 5G, along with smart meters, smart phones and our other technology can greatly affect out respiratory systems. I believe that these further wreck havoc on an already weakened immune system. Some people may be getting sick from this combination. So many people are being falsely labeled with covid-19 when really they have pnemonia, another illness or possibly their respiratory system was damaged by electromagnetic frequencies from our smart devices or 5G. Again, this is especially plausible with someone with an already weakened immune system. Also, with someone who has received regular flu shots during their lifetime.

I am speaking from personal experience here. As a family member of mine nearly died earlier this year. Being falsely diagnosed with covid-19, when in actuality had pnemonia and was put on the killing ventilator. I also believe that the receiving of flu shots and the smart (Secret Militarized Arms in Residential Technology) was a factor.

6. Sonja (Twiggy) January 3, 2021 / 4:52 pm

Sir! She has been located on Ancestry.com. She is listed as deceased.