The elected officials who wrote, sponsored, or support this bill in the future should be removed from their public office positions and arrested for crimes against humanity!

Thank you, Tim, for finding and passing on this important information.

The Capitol Switchboard:
1-202-225-3121

Sample phone scripts for New York A-416:

I am calling as a citizen of the State of New York and your constituent asking you to VOTE NO on A-416. On January 6 you will be asked to vote on Assembly Bill A-416 to amend the authority of the Governor in health emergencies. This bill will authorize the Governor and health officials to seize New Yorkers and force-vaccinate them without due process. A-416 cannot be supported as it violates several provisions of the New York Constitution. These are very serious violations that will result if A-416 is passed. We cannot allow that to happen. In defense of the rights of every New Yorker I am strongly requesting you VOTE NO. Thank you for your time and service.

NOTE: Here is a sample script created by Liberty First Legal, INC. for every New Yorker to use if they want to contact their representatives and demand they vote NO!

Dear Assemblyman (insert name)

I am writing as a citizen of the State of ________ and your constituent asking you to VOTE NO on A-416.

1. A-416 removes every New Yorker’s Right to due process before forcing them into the custody of health officials. New Yorkers will not be given their right to a trial as required by Article I sec 1 and Article VI Sec 18a of the New York Constitution.

2. This bill arbitrarily reduces the well-established standard of strict scrutiny required for the infringement of these fundamental rights to the lesser standard of “clear and convincing evidence” which will be determined solely by the Governor or some executive bureaucrat in violation of the essential principle of separation of powers.

3. A-416 is a bold violation of Article 1 sec 5 and Article 1 sec 12 of the New York Constitution as it potentially deprives every New Yorker of their inherent Rights to due process before a search and seizure of their property and their body.

These are just a few, but very serious violations that will result if A-416 is passed. We cannot allow that to happen. In defense of the rights of every New Yorker, I am strongly requesting you VOTE NO. Thank you for your time and service.

Sincerely,
end:

compiled from: https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/a-new-york-bill-to-imprison-force-vaccinate-without-due-process-up-for-vote/

17 thoughts on “State Of New York Bill if Passed Would Mandate Covid-19 Vaccines and Imprison Violaters

1. tim January 3, 2021 / 4:15 pm

This is a sneak peek into the tyrannical, narcissistic, evil, psychopathic, minds of the 1% and their contemptuousness for the human race.

2. Jim January 3, 2021 / 4:17 pm

What can we do to make sure this bill fails? Who can we contact? We need to act fast!
    Because if this bill passes, we will have no choice but to turn to drastic measures to protect our lives.

3. tim January 3, 2021 / 6:23 pm

start:
    The Capitol Switchboard
    202-225-3121

Sample phone script for New York A-416

Dear Assemblyman (insert name)

Sincerely,
    end:

• NoFakeNews January 3, 2021 / 8:10 pm

Thank you, Tim, for providing that information. I have been involved all day with other developments and was going to address this later in the day.

• tim January 4, 2021 / 2:22 pm

Hey, no prob. Hopefully I saved you some time and it helps. i imagine your doing a great deal of juggling these days

Don’t forget to take you whole food vitamins with 1/2 a teaspoon of the product called 72 Trace Minerals in liquid form.

Just saying, gives me tons of energy. But I’m probably preaching to the choir, hehe. 🙂

• NoFakeNews January 3, 2021 / 10:10 pm

I have added this address to the “Websites to Visit” section on NoFakeNews.

4. tim January 3, 2021 / 6:48 pm

Did you see this ? You think “they” are trying to tell us something ? As you know the 1% have a code they must follow. That code says “they” have to tell the sheeple what “they” are going to do, before they do it. That’s why if you look, you see their “code” everywhere. I saw a movie the other day that had a bunch of “subliminal” messages or pictures of pizza’s in the background. And movies with people with tattoos of the pedo’s symbols . It’s in movies and everywhere really if you look for it. Cartoons have them, cartoons ! It’s sick.
    Title: New Order
    Description:
    The year is 2033, three years prior an infection, a virus, or a bacteriological attack
    wiped out almost
    90%
    of the global population

• Lisa January 4, 2021 / 2:58 pm

Tim, I have seen your comment before ” That the code says ” they have to tell the sheeple what “they” are going to do, before they do it.”

The controlling powers using subliminal messages would be the perfect way. But to me that seems cowardly. I think I read it in one of David Ickes books. I was trying to remember what I read about it. Ickes books are quite lengthy to go back and find something. I think it has to with their own beliefs and how not telling the sheeple of their evil plans would affect them personally. Almost like they have to have our permission to destroy us. And that is what the sheeple do, isn’t it?

You refer to it as a code. That is probably what they call it. It is hard to believe they might have some laws or regulations to follow. It is insane!

• NoFakeNews January 4, 2021 / 3:11 pm

Sorry to cut in on your conversation with Tim, Lisa.

It’s how the Universe operates in the eyes of the few who control the many. It’s looked upon as a free will platform where the masses must give their consent for things to work.

That is why the powers that be use symbols most people don’t necessarily have an understanding of. If they attach certain symbolic dances or signs to a movie or Super Bowl performance and millions of people watch the event and embrace the symbols, it satisfies the requirements and gives the energy necessary to make something come to fruition.

People don’t have to understand the symbols, they just need to welcome or embrace them. This is my watered down explanation, Lisa. 🙂

• Lisa January 4, 2021 / 3:53 pm

Thanks John, I always appreciate your responses.

I am getting the understanding that it all comes down to the controlling powers receiving the energy they need from us. Not surprising! It is a matter of us embracing whatever they put out for us. They could care less about our permission.

Lisa. 🙂

• NoFakeNews January 4, 2021 / 3:55 pm

Exactly!

5. Luis January 3, 2021 / 9:39 pm

I live in Texas and I do have friends and family in Brooklyn and Queens. I did a massive email to the Assembly members!! We going to rock this house!!!

• NoFakeNews January 3, 2021 / 10:13 pm

Thanks for helping, Luis! 🙂

6. Luis January 4, 2021 / 2:05 pm

Got an email back from Brian!
    Good Morning Luis,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to my office with your concerns. I will not and cannot support this legislation. Currently in the Assembly, the only person on the bill is the main sponsor Assemblyman Perry. In the Senate there is no sponsor.

My colleagues and I will do everything we can to make sure this bill does not come to the floor for a vote. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to my office.

Regards,

Brian D. Miller

• NoFakeNews January 4, 2021 / 2:13 pm

This is great news, Luis. Thanks for helping us kill this ridiculous bill.

7. Luis January 5, 2021 / 11:00 am

I got this email today this am.

Dear Neighbor,

I have received your email expressing your opposition for A. 416 (Perry), which would permit the Governor or an appropriate health official to remove any person afflicted with a communicable disease in the event that there is a state of health emergency declared by the Governor.

This bill was initially introduced in the Assembly back in 2015 to address public health concerns over the Ebola virus. Since 2015, this bill has no sponsors, nor is there a Senate sponsor, nor has it been voted on in the Health Committee. Each year the bill gets reintroduced and is one of the many bills that don’t move on. Although I do not belong to the Health Committee, I did consult with a member of the Health Committee that has confirmed that at this time, A. 416 is only authored in the Assembly, lacks a Senate sponsor, and will remain there without a vote or discussion. In order for a bill to pass and get signed by the Governor, it must be presented and voted on in both chambers. Therefore, as of now, this bill is deemed “dead”.

It seems that a few elected officials and media outlets have circulated misinformation regarding this legislation. Like all bills being reintroduced, it has a date of 1/6/2021. This doesn’t mean it is being voted on or discussed, it just refers to the first day of session. You were right to contact me to share your concerns and voice your opposition. I agree with you. I do not support this legislation and on the remote chance that A. 416 comes to the floor for a vote, I would vote NO.

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about this legislation. Your input and feedback are vital to me as I continue to advocate for our district. I encourage you to continue reaching out.

Sincerely,