The World Lost its Mind in Less Than One Year — What Will Happen Next?

2019

2020

2021?

Whatever happens next, we’ll be writing about it here on NoFakeNews, trying to give our readers a more realistic understanding of the world and our place in it.

Our knowledge (or lack thereof) of many things transpiring today has come to fruition from the information we learned through mainstream media companies controlled by a world governing construct with a vested interest in distorting the public’s understanding of life and our existence here.

As we welcome the year 2021, it is more important now than any other time in modern history to have a truthful and clear understanding of the machinations transpiring globally. Hopefully, this website will have an impact on helping people accomplish that objective.

–Dr. John Reizer

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be filmed in March 2021.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,000.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

14 thoughts on “The World Lost its Mind in Less Than One Year — What Will Happen Next?

1. Shian December 31, 2020 / 5:10 am

First and foremost, Thank you Dr. John Reizer. Needless to say but must be said.
    I’ve seen a link to https://www.nkusa.org/ on the website.
    Please allow me to comment about it.
    I live in Israel almost 52 years. Near the border. My dad is a WWII USSR combat officer, among the liberators of Majdanek concentration camp, a member of the Jewish underground after WWII as a border smuggler for saving refugees, served in the Israeli army for the rest of his life.
    The Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews which calling themselves “Neturei Karta” are the same kind of people which leaded to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ; i.e. religious extremists. – Not my dad. Not me.
    My dad was a real Zionist, which in Hebrew simply means a true patriot. This is why his son, me, is a true believer in Jesus Christ. You do the math.
    If the UN, the CNN, Hollywood, and the rest of the pedophiles who drink Adrenochrom made of living children, would have stopped deceiving all of you, then you could understand better what is a complete nonsense and what is reality, regarding Israel.
    The government of Israel is controlled by the NWO just like any other government. Most Israelis don’t even have the time to find out the truth – they need to go to work, pay tax, serve in the army until 42 years old, and take care of their children. Israelis don’t have the time for watching CNN because rockets are falling next to their houses, including my house, for many years. This is a realistic picture. And lots of Israelis died as well. Their death is deliberately ignored by the pedophile ring called CNN or UN.
    Thank you.
    Short intro or fact-checking for very beginners:
    Jerusalem Dateline – Debunking Myths: Who Owns the Holy Land? – March 4, 2016

• NoFakeNews December 31, 2020 / 8:44 am

You are welcome, Shian! Thanks for the clarification about your homeland and for sharing that information.

Happy New Year! 🙂

2. Louise Neufeld December 31, 2020 / 8:17 am

Happy New Year to you Dr. Reizer and all your followers. This site has been a godsend and I thank you dearly. May 2021 be a year of enlightenment, awakening and truth. Let us hope we can be a beacon of light and be the change. I hope we can stand firm to at least maintain the rights and freedoms we have left. Never give up hope. I pray for you, this site and the world. Happy New Year!

• NoFakeNews December 31, 2020 / 8:39 am

Thank you, Louise. Happy New Year! 🙂

3. Lisa December 31, 2020 / 11:43 am

Happy New Year to all of the very special souls here at nofakenews.
    I think Louise said it very well for the wishes of the upcoming new year.
    I remember, John, when you wished me a Happy Holiday at Thanksgiving time. That was the day an energy came to me, and my journey here began. I feel our mission here began a new dimension to my life.
    I want to add, with your exposing the Big Pharma in the making of “The Target List” movie, I will send extra prayers for you John in the new year, and ask everyone else to do so also.

4. NoFakeNews December 31, 2020 / 12:29 pm

Happy New Year, Lisa, and thank you for being a part of our community. Without you and all the other readers, NoFakeNews wouldn’t be the successful platform it is.

I hope that The Target List movie will become something that helps create more public awareness about how dangerous and harmful the large consortium of big pharma companies have become.

I believe that if not brought under control soon, these corporations collectively pose the greatest threat to humanity in the foreseeable future.

• Lisa December 31, 2020 / 1:00 pm

I do understand the importance of “The Target List”, John. It could be a a very positive influence on the sheep people. Our dire situation, needs desperately to be turned around with everything we have to offer.
      I hate Big Pharma and all that is behind it. It drastically changed my son’s life, and mine. “The Target List” is what drew me to you.

Your conscious led you to write ” The Target List” . It is one of your babies. (As a woman might say)
      It is s very proud moment for you.

But everyone can use a little extra prayer! 😊

• NoFakeNews December 31, 2020 / 1:03 pm

I am always happy to have people praying for me and the rest of the world! 🙂

5. tim December 31, 2020 / 1:14 pm

Happy New Year 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 31, 2020 / 1:15 pm

Happy New Year, Tim! 🙂

6. sandy edwards December 31, 2020 / 4:54 pm

Happy New Year to everyone and praying for a better 2021. Love u all. Sandy

• NoFakeNews December 31, 2020 / 8:00 pm

Happy New Year, Sandy! 🙂

7. ppjg December 31, 2020 / 5:15 pm

Dr Reizer you have been an inspiration to many of us. I would like to get you scheduled for another interview in the very near future.

• NoFakeNews December 31, 2020 / 12:36 pm

Thank you, Marti, and thank you for the excellent work you do on the PPJ Gazette. We are all in this together, trying to help wake up those who are willing to listen.

I would be honored to be a guest on your radio show again. Name the date and time and I will make it happen.

Happy New Year! 🙂