Look at the Long Line of People Waiting to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine

The mentality of most people in the United States and around the world is that the COVID-19 vaccines will restore normalcy, end the pandemic, and protect the public from the sars-cov-2 virus — a virus that has never been isolated or identified by scientific methodologies.

The controlling powers don’t need to mandate the vaccine, people will take the poison voluntarily!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will be filmed in March 2021.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$3,175.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

41 thoughts on “Look at the Long Line of People Waiting to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine

1. Sonja January 1, 2021 / 3:12 am

i dont want to bring up any crapola here but what will we do when it becomes mandatory? I am not celebrating 2021. Im scared.

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 9:03 am

Hi Sonja,
      Judging by the long lines of people waiting to get the jabs in different parts of the United States and other sovereign countries, I don’t believe the vaccines will be made mandatory. There are enough fools that will comply and receive the poison voluntarily.

If I am wrong and the shots are illegally mandated by different governments in the future, we resist/refuse them, no matter the cost that comes along with doing so!

2. Lisa January 1, 2021 / 9:07 am

Looking at those sheep lines for slaughter is very painful!

But I have a local hero in my area.

Fox News, Louis Casisno

“A suburban Milwaukee pharmacist who allegedly spoiled hundreds of covid-19 doses by removing them from refrigeration has been arressted, authorities said Thursday.

The now- fired employee’s actions resulted in 57 people receiving ineffective vaccine doses at the Advocate Aurora Health Care Hospital in Grafton, hospital officials said. The suspect was arrested on suspicion of reckless endangerment, adultering a prescription drug and criminal damage to property, all felonies, the Grafton Police Department said.

Authorities have not determined a motive. The pharmacist has not been identified.

Hospital officials said the unidentified pharmacist intentionally removed the 57 vials that held 500 doses of the Moderna vaccine from refrigeration overnight on Dec. 24 and left them out for two nights. The doses were returned and then removed again.

Hundreds of doses were discarded as a result. Moderna said there were no health risks with associated n with spoiled doses, clinical leaders during be virtual news conference Thursday.

A pharmacy technician discovered the vials outside a fridge on Saturday and reported the incident, said Dr.Jeff Band, president of Aurora Health Care Medical Group.

Hospital officials initially determined the incident was the result of human error, saying the employee removed the vaccines to reach for something else in the refrigerator. But the employee eventually admitted to knowingly removing the vials from cold storage, aware that they would be ineffective if used.”

There is a little more information, but you get the point.
    I find it interesting that the arrested pharmacist admitted to purposely damaging the vials, but yet they claim they do not know what the motive is. It seems obvious to me that the phamicist was trying to protect the public. I would imagine that they will claim the opposite.

I was just across the street from the Aurora Health Care Hospital in Grafton this past Tuesday. It is not where I live, but I am not too far. I go to their Costco store sometimes to pick up my dogs seizure medication at the pharmacy. They are real strict with the masks. Unlike my local grocery store. I got caught not wearing my mask. I had to put it on, but then went around the corner and took it off again. I went up to the pharmacy without my mask. The lady seemed nice, but I had a hard time getting the prescription because she claimed the GoodRX website was not working. I have to go back again. It is a little bit of a drive. But there only a few places that take the GoodRX for a pet. It is a difference of $40.00 or $400.00.

Anyway, I may have to break down and wear the stupid mask when I go back. I do not want my dog to die of violent seizures.

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 9:47 am

They are making life more and more difficult for all of us each day. They are conditioning people to voluntarily comply with draconian directives.

I think the conditioning is working pretty well by looking at the long lines of fools waiting to receive the poisonous shots.

Hang in there, Lisa

• tim January 1, 2021 / 1:48 pm

Hi Lisa. As I have stated before, if you print a copy of The American Dissability Act (ADA) of 1997 you can show anyone who might refuse you service, that they can be sued for discriminating a disabled person. Tell them you have a medical exempt and cannot wear a mask for medical resons. And you do not have to show your exempy and it’s aginst the law for them to ask to look at your exempt and it’s against the law for a business to ask you what your disabilities are.
      If possible, if they still won’t serve you, go somewhere that will follow the law and except your exempt. I get your situation, and maybe you have to wear one at that store. But you can still tell them they are breaking the law if they do not except your exempt..You planted a seed for the next person. The 1st law suit against such a store is for $75,000.00 and $125,000.00 if they refuse you service again. If enough people sued these businesses who are breaking the law , then the rest would wake up and follow the law by excepting medical exempts against masks, etc. You are a brave woman Lisa.
      Stay strong, keep the faith.

• Lisa January 1, 2021 / 3:54 pm

Thank you for the information ,Tim. But I cannot prove that the pharmacist at Costco could not get into the GoodRX website. Hopefully, it will go better next time.

And thank you again, Tim , my equally valiant friend.

3. tim January 1, 2021 / 9:19 am

“Every vigilant human being should be concerned with several important factors involved: The methods or means by which it is possible to change man’s characteristics as easily as the animal’s. Man is a warrior by nature, the protector of his family, and his own rights and privileges; an individual, a free man… A being who has wrought great things and who, if not interfered with, will do even greater things. This being is to be turned into a lesser female; unable, even unwilling, to defend himself, much less his family or country; becoming a slave…”

Dr. R. Swinburne Clymer

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 9:29 am

Thanks for sharing, Tim!

• tim January 1, 2021 / 10:24 am

🙂 Nooooo, thank you sir. Sure is cold this am. Don’t want to get out of bed. Thanks for another awesome article. Hope you and yours have a happy new year.
        And to those who might read this, it is important to remember that that there is a Higherr Power in this universe that cares so much for us that He knows how many hairs are on our heads. He is mindfull of each and everyone of us. And we will never be forsaken. We may go through trials and tribulations, but this is for our experience and for our good.

(7 And if thou shouldst be cast into the apit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the bdeep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to chedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of dhell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee eexperience, and shall be for thy good.
        8 The aSon of Man hath bdescended below them all. Art thou greater than he?
        9 Therefore, ahold on thy way, and the priesthood shall bremain with thee; for their cbounds are set, they cannot pass. Thy ddays are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, efear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever. D&C 122: 7-9 )

And what doesn’t kill us will make us stronger ( I so far to date have gone through 9 dental surgeries in the last 2 years. I’m goimg to be the strongest s.o. ..sorry, in the world.
        ttyl tim

• tim January 1, 2021 / 1:53 pm

🙂

4. Joyce Bowen January 1, 2021 / 9:19 am

The goal has always been to make ALL vaccines mandatory. This is the crux of what I’ve been fighting against for the last three years.
    And they are not vaccines–they are toxic shots laced with viral material to legitimize them as vaccines. Think about it…
    Excipients Included in U.S. Vaccines, by Vaccine
    Not to mention the COVID shots are not vaccines at all but genetic modifications.
    I’ve been informed that Aluminum Hydroxide is included in the COVID jab. Terrible stuff and connected to ALS. I did add info on it to my article. I doubt very much pharma does not know this.
    Also, Pam Vernon posted a share as to the National Gaurd giving shots out in Ohio. I see this more as conditioning and indoctrinating the troops before they lower the boom and activate forced shots. Gates’s goal is to get these shots into everyone in target populations. That means EVERYONE.

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 9:28 am

You may be right, Joyce, that mandates will be attempted in the foreseeable future by different governments. At that point, things are going to get ugly for all of us.

• Joyce Bowen January 1, 2021 / 9:53 am

I am right, and it will not be in the foreseeable future. Everything has been being put in place for years–including getting rid of medical exemptions. Those are now to be approved by DPHs which are now run by the pharmaceutical industry.

I’ve tried working with media, MDs, Academics, etc. There are those more interested in saving their own skins or firmly on pharma’s side, and those risking it all by speaking out.

Originally published in Oct 2019

Originally published Jan 2020

and much much more from 2017 on. I don’t care what people think of my prose; I don’t want money; I don’t want accolades…

I just want to keep breathing.

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 10:00 am

We are going to have to fight to keep breathing, and not with just words. The time for using words to awaken people is coming to an end, in my opinion.

We have to have an exit strategy…I do! It might not work in the end, but I will go down swinging, that’s for sure.

• Joyce Bowen January 1, 2021 / 10:14 am

It has already ended. A brilliant Asian MD friend of mine says it’s already over. Well–he said that months ago and I didn’t want to…

But I already knew April 2019. That was almost 2 years ago. And so much more has been accomplished by those who think they are in power since then. Even the woke have been asleep and have been led to the slaughterhouse by pretenders.

Three years ago, I was dying pretty horribly. I was being killed by the toxicants in pharmaceutical products–by the shots–by MDs… I’m beginning to wonder if it was even worth surviving. At least I wouldn’t have understood what they did to my poor babies.

Exit plans are for healthy people and MDs have crippled me.

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 10:33 am

I don’t believe that anything has ended yet. There are still battles to be fought. There are battles to be won or lost and I am not throwing in the towel no matter what. I will write until it is no longer possible for me to write, and then I will fight with physical force if necessary. Giving up is not in my vocabulary or DNA. That line of thinking is not acceptable.

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 1:02 pm

Thanks, Joyce!

5. sandy edwards January 1, 2021 / 11:45 am

These posts really are a great example of how much worse things have gotten. I also believe the vaccine will become mandatory and probably given by the military. I have prepared as much as possible considering what we are facing.
    And Sonja I am scared too. I think anyone here that doesn’t fear what’s coming is either lying or just plain stupid.
    Happy New Year everyone!

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 11:56 am

It’s hard to save people from stupidity, Sandy. We continue to inform others of this genocidal plan that has been in the works for decades, but many people are beyond help. Their brains are too flooded with cognitive dissonance.

• sandy edwards January 1, 2021 / 12:09 pm

Not getting the relevance of my statement” I am scared too. I think anyone here that doesn’t fear what’s coming is either lying or just plain stupid.” and your answer about it being hard to save people from stupidity?? I am very well aware of what this group is about and am grateful that you are continuing to inform others. Just saying

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 12:52 pm

I am not referring to the people visiting our website as being stupid. I am referring to the vast majority of the population who are still sleeping. I am referring to the people in line awaiting the jab.

6. Lisa January 1, 2021 / 12:09 pm

It is hard not to be scared. But I do like your attitude, John, of not throwing in the towel! 😊

• sandy edwards January 1, 2021 / 12:58 pm

Lisa, I believe you are referencing John’s reply to Joyce with which I totally agree. We should never give up or give in. Just be as prepared as possible and be ready to fight to the death. And yes, the thought of this is very scary.

• Lisa January 1, 2021 / 1:14 pm

Ditto Sandy!

7. tim January 1, 2021 / 1:31 pm

Sorry, but I have to disagree with a few of you. Nothing is over. It is not hopeless and we are not helpless victims. Everything we are seeing today is going according to plan and God is in charge. He will not let anything happen that is not suppose to happen. And one positive affirmation can wipe out a 100 negitive ones.

There is an uproar going on in this world like never before. Can’t u c it ? So many good people are rising against the 1% and their plans.

If … and I think it’s a HUGE if, they make mandated vaccines in the US, I guarantee the news will be filled with valiant souls who refused to be subjected to ” them ” , even if it means fighting in self defence to the death to save themselves, property and their familiies. And then they will have to stop the mandated vaccines because the world will realize if people are willing to die than take the shots, then the light will shine more brightly on the 1% and many, many more will take the red pill.

What did you say Doctor, 3% of the worlds population needs to be “awake” for there to be a change to the universal mind ? Seems like we are getting pretty close to that. Soon enough will wake to destroy the 1%’s agenda.

And believe it or not it is possibe to live a fear free life through the peace we can receive through our spirit.

I keep trying to tell everyone. It is not us who need to be worried or fearful, it is “THEM” the 1 %, who need to be concerned about what’s in store for them on this earth because they will be burned from the face of this earth.

The evil in this world wants you to believe that it is okay and it is good and even righteous to be afraid, or whatever. That is a lie. We are on this earth to be happy. (2Ne.2:25) What’s the best way to be happy and fear free ? Through love and the spirit.

The good Doctor’s got it right. We should never throw in the towel.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    John 14:27
    (there is a great love that we can receive from above that will cast out all fear. )

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matt. 6:34
    (In other words, it is evil that must be fearful of the morrow, not the good)

It all starts with hope. Hope leads to faith, faith leads to believing, and believing leads to knowing.
    Stay strong, keep the faith.

• sandy edwards January 1, 2021 / 1:55 pm

Great way to hopefully end this depressing line of posts. Thank you Tim.

• Lisa January 1, 2021 / 2:33 pm

Sorry Sandy. Again, our positive thoughts and energy are something the controlling powers and evil of this world have to fear from us. Let us not forget!

• tim January 1, 2021 / 3:01 pm

Hehe. Thank you sister Sandy. You are a kind soul, indeed.
        bro tim 🙂

• sandy edwards January 1, 2021 / 3:34 pm

Not sure why you are apologizing to me Lisa. If something is depressing to me then it is surely not your fault. Everyone can’t please others so we do the best we can.

• Lisa January 1, 2021 / 4:37 pm

I said sorry Sandy, simply because I did not end the line of posts. Not important!🙂

• Sonja January 1, 2021 / 6:38 pm

Thank You so much Tim! I was hoping someone wise and strong would give a bit of encouragement to this old gal who suffered a rare moment of hopelessness last night. Amongst our dark posts, indeed, yours is the Sun.

• tim January 2, 2021 / 2:02 am

Hi Sonja. I appreciate your kind words, thank you. But I do not deserve any glory, nor do I seek any. That belongs to the Man upstairs. May all the Glory go to God in the Highest. I know my purpose on this earth. It is to help Him bring as many of His lost sheep, back into the fold so they can feel the intense peace and love and joy that I feel. I want to share this love , peace and joy with all the world. It’s such a shame their cognitive dissonance gets in the way to seeing the truth.
        And it’s true, the future will be hard, whether it is this year, or years from now, that does not matter. I believe with all my heart , that our Father will not forsake us, (those with good hearts such as yourself Sonja) He is mindful of you, and even knows how many hairs you have on your head 🙂 He knows your every worry and concern. He knows your thoughts and your heart. Remember, our afflictions and adversities are for our good, and for our experience. They are to help us grow spiritually, mentally, and physically. That’s why we came here to take on a mortal body. So we could learn about the connection between free will, and the opposition in all things. But that’s another story. Thanks again for your kindness Sonja. There are a lot of kind souls on this site so you fit right in.
        So stay strong and keep the faith.
        ps, you know what is great about allowing yourself to become upset ? You can then allow yourself to become, not upset. Control what you can, yourself, and just let go of the rest, (the world, people, etc.)
        We can’t control what’s going on in the world. We can only send love out into the world, and let God take care of the rest. Remember the saying, let God, let go ? Comes in handy a lot. We have to learn to let some things go that we just cannot control.
        I’m not saying give up. I’m saying, control what you can, and don’t try to control what you can’t. It will save you a lot of suffering, depression, and frustration.

• NoFakeNews January 1, 2021 / 10:31 pm

Hey Joyce,

I read your comment on Pam Vernon’s website about my website readers and me:

“No-but if I’m right, people will think it will happen 50 years from now – not this year. Like NoFakeNews. He doesn’t get it.”

Then you wrote, “And all these people trying to mesmerize the masses and make money will see it all disappear as they facilitate our demise for personal gain.”

I don’t appreciate your writing and telling people that I don’t get it, trying to destroy my credibility by writing negatively about me on another platform. Believe me, I get it and understand the entire picture. Where do you get off telling people I think we have 50 years left before the controlling powers will activate their final solution?

I have published your comments and even reblogged a couple of your posts. I have linked to your webpage so that readers here can access your work, but I don’t expect for you to throw me under the bus on another website.

And I don’t know if your comment about people mesmerizing the masses and making money was directed at me, my novels, movie, etc. But it sure as hell felt that way, and right now I am quite incensed, to say the least!

8. g.guy January 3, 2021 / 8:55 am

Does anyone have any solid info on Tiffany Dover Pontes–the nurse who fainted on camera minutes after taking the Covid vaccine? There are serious rumours she died in hospital 10 hours later. People have found her obituary, cited her inactive social media accounts, and an alleged body double as proof of her death. Does anyone know more?

• Twiggy January 3, 2021 / 9:28 am

Hi G. Guy,
      what more evidence could you possibly want? And she wont be the last, i assure you. Wait it out, there will be plenty more Tiffany Dovers to come, unfortunately. Youll get your proof!
      Just promise us you wont get that vaccine.

• NoFakeNews January 3, 2021 / 10:28 am

I just wrote an update on the nurse in my latest post, g.guy.