And the benefits of getting the COVID -19 vaccines are…

I continue to be perplexed by the decisions being made by people determined to receive the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

While there continues to be an encouraging number of citizens globally deciding not to take the unapproved medical products, the vast majority of sheeple are blindly following mainstream medicine’s advice.

I had an exhausting day on Friday, the fifth of March, listening to several patients tell me that they wanted to return to the office for chiropractic care, but were waiting to get second covid shots before doing so.

I asked one woman, “Are you aware of the fact that according to the makers of the vaccines, the shots you are receiving will not protect you from catching the coronavirus, nor will they prevent you from spreading the pathogen to others should you contract the illness?”

There was a long pause on the phone before the woman replied. “All I know is that my medical doctor told me that I could die if I don’t get the shots and that the vaccines were approved and considered safe by the CDC.”

There’s no sense trying to talk logic or science to the sheeple who have been brainwashed by medical fictionists. It does not matter how many scientific documents you place in front of them or how many credentialed scientists with a dissenting opinion about the vaccines you expose them to — they will not be interested in what anyone has to say that veers off the official pandemic narrative.

Once again, let me reiterate the facts:

1.There’s no sars-cov-2 virus.

2. There’s no COVID-19 disease.

3. The lab tests were designed to generate false-positive case numbers.

4. The false-positive case numbers were necessary to declare the world pandemic.

5. The world pandemic terminology was declared to implement Emergency Use Authorizations which opened the doors for drugmakers to dispense and administer to the sheeple billions upon billions of untested, unsafe, unapproved experimental vaccines.

You did not stumble onto this website by chance! As I have written many times prior, I don’t believe in coincidences. Everything in life happens for a perfect reason, and that is why you are reading this article at this moment in time.

Presently, the world’s citizens are lining up to take COVID-19 vaccines marketed by different sovereign governments as life-saving prophylactics against a deadly disease. People are being asked, strongly coerced, and highly pressured to receive an untested, unproven, experimental drug that has already injured, maimed, and killed many human beings who were previously healthy and exhibited no signs of illness whatsoever.

You will only get one chance to make the right choice concerning this vaccine agenda. What you decide to do will determine your life’s future and the fate of future generations.

HERE ARE YOUR OPTIONS:

Will you choose the red syringe below and go down a deep dark rabbit hole where you learn the truth about the global agenda known as sars-cov-2?

Or…

Will you choose the blue syringe below and accept the words of different government leaders who have locked down the global population and have proclaimed there will be no return to normal until everybody has been jabbed with a COVID-19 vaccine?

Before getting jabbed for real…

…Click on a syringe below to proceed!

See the source image See the source image

________________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

16 thoughts on “And the benefits of getting the COVID -19 vaccines are…

1. tim March 6, 2021 / 10:36 am

I HAVE NO SYMPTOMS, THERE’S NO REASON FOR ME TO TAKE A PCR TEST [2021-03-03] – DR. ANTHONY FAUCI (VIDEO)

Really? What happen to asymptomatic people ? Super carriers ? He’s an asymptomatic super carrier and and should be hung by the neck until dead for SPREADING the (fake) VIRUS and for killing so many with his deadly (fake) viruses, and for NOT wearing a mask !!! How dare him. Where are all the little old ladies to yell at him for NOT wearing a mask ? There are plenty of them in my town. Come on old ladies, how come your not sticking your big fat nose in HIS business like you do everyone else ?

• NoFakeNews March 6, 2021 / 9:29 pm

Thank you, Pam! 🙂

2. Lisa March 6, 2021 / 12:54 pm

My daughter was home a few days ago for a couple of days. (Recently graduated with a genetics major)
    Anyway, being that she was always so involved in debate in high school and still judges there by virtual means, I proposed a debate with her on covid. Of course, she said that I would never convince her It was fake. I asked her what happened to her debating spirit. She said not now, and the debate never happened.
    I printed off that document of proof of covid’s fakery, you put out a short time ago, John. I stuck it in her bag before she left.
    I will be curious to know if she looks at it. Probably not, but I tried.
    In the end, I do think that she got a kick out of her mother’s debating spirit. She gave me a nice big hug before leaving. But maybe she was just worried that I might become ill and die, because I don’t wear a mask.

Probably, a little of both! ☺

• tim March 6, 2021 / 1:34 pm

When you tell your daughter the simple scientific fact that masks CANNOT stop the transmisson of a virus from one person to another, which she probably already knows inside, what does she say ?
      I’d like to know what her argument for that will be.
      I was debating with my neighbor, and told him that simple fact. Once he realized it was true, he said, well at least the masks are stopping SOME of the viruses. I cracked up and said what the hell good is that ? You either stop all or none, some does no good at all. He shook his head up and down in agreement with my statement, then went home to tell his family about this simple fact.

• NoFakeNews March 6, 2021 / 6:43 pm

It’s always fun to have these debates with family members, Lisa. 🤣

Good job of holding your own with your daughter. I have been there myself at times — not concerning the fake virus. 🙂

• Lisa March 6, 2021 / 9:30 pm

Thanks John, I wish I was able to have my debate with my daughter. Maybe it will happen yet! 🙂

• NoFakeNews March 6, 2021 / 9:33 pm

😀

3. Lisa March 6, 2021 / 2:31 pm

I think that she really believes masks help stop the spread of covid, Tim. She believes the white coats. Her major in genetics does not help either. She is being taught wrong.
    If you push the matter, she will walk away. I would like to know what her argument would be as well. But her answer would be silence.
    I was trying to approach her in way that I thought she would appreciate and participate in. In a way that I thought she might be able to hear me, so that it would compute.
    People hear, but it does not compute.
    Their cognitive dissonance is too strong. I am still hoping she will read that document. She is a smart girl, she would understand it.
    I will keep after her about though. Maybe next time she is home.

4. tim March 6, 2021 / 6:32 pm

She does not want to face the truth. Like you said, cognitive dissonance. Yep. It’s a pity so many of our loved ones have been brain washed so well that they will believe the word of a stranger rather than their own family. I have the same problem as I am sure do many others.

5. Luis March 6, 2021 / 9:25 pm

Yes, we will have those that will disagree. We all know if a person is looking for a new car they will be searching websites and visit local dealership for a good deal and continue to look on prices etc. They do not take the time to research this fake COVID, Doc you are doing a great job. I enjoy reading your post and how you’re deliver the information to us all. 🙂

• NoFakeNews March 6, 2021 / 9:38 pm

Thank you, Luis! 😀

6. Lisa March 6, 2021 / 9:31 pm

Thanks for your input, Tim! 🙂

• tim March 6, 2021 / 11:20 pm

Noooooo, thank you.
      🙂

7. Anonymous March 7, 2021 / 8:51 am

You are so right on, I just can’t believe how gullible everyone is

• NoFakeNews March 7, 2021 / 9:49 am