State Mask Mandate Officially Lifted in South Carolina

NoFakeNews has daily visitors from all over the world and I cover newsworthy stories that are of global interest. But this particular post has to do with the American state of South Carolina, where my family and I reside. On Friday, South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster rescinded the statewide mask mandate for government buildings and restaurants.

Face masks are no longer required in restaurants, and government buildings in the Palmetto State, and I, for one, am happy to report on this piece of news. It’s a long-overdue decision, and I honestly cannot believe that business owners have had to endure these draconian requirements for so long.

According to the video below from YouTube, the lifting of the mask mandate by Henry McMaster does not prevent restaurant owners and other businesses from setting store and business policies requiring customers and patrons to still wear face coverings or shields.

Also, notice how the mainstream media covers the story in the video below — interviewing only one person who has foolishly decided to keep wearing a mask for eternity. They also get the guy to plug the vaccine agenda as he can be heard saying that he can’t wait to sacrifice his and his family’s health by taking the untested, unapproved mRNA bioweapons.

However, the good news is that people don’t have to support the businesses requiring face masks to be worn. We can frequent and financially support the restaurants and businesses that don’t set these ridiculous policies that infringe on South Carolinians’ rights.

If a restaurant or store requires a person to wear a mask — don’t give them your business or money. Only support the companies that support people’s rights to decide for themselves if they want to wear a face mask.

We are making progress slowly but surely. This is not a sprint, my friends, but rather a marathon. We will take whatever small victories we can achieve.

________________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

11 thoughts on “State Mask Mandate Officially Lifted in South Carolina

1. sandy edwards March 7, 2021 / 6:09 am

Wow. This is great news Dr. Reizer. I just hope North Carolina will be next. People truly seem to be waking up and catching on to this whole farce. I can’t wait to go sit down in a nice Restaurant and have a meal. I think I will do seafood first. Thanks for the wonderful news. Sandy

• NoFakeNews March 7, 2021 / 9:50 am

You are welcome, Sandy! 😀

2. Dr-Artaud March 7, 2021 / 9:57 am

Numbers In The New CDC Report DESTROY The Case For Mask Mandateshttps://nationalfile.com/numbers-in-the-new-cdc-report-destroy-the-case-for-mask-mandates/

“The CDC claims that between March 1 and December 31 of 2020 the mask mandates, which were executed in the vast majority of United States counties, stopped COVID case growth rates by one half of one percent after 20 days and by less than 2 percent after 100 days.”

The above linked article has a link to the CDC findings. The CDC just couldn’t discuss masks, they added the purported deleterious effects of opening restaurants. To me, this creates a muddled article (at the CDC), concealing the significance, or lack of significance, of the masks.

I’m so thoroughly disillusioned with the govt, we’re now to believe flu is all but gone, but previously told influenza causes 60,000+ deaths in the U.S. yearly. I read the 2nd most common reason for admitting a patient to the hospital is pneumonia, and I understand there is a new diagnosis of PIC, pneumonia, influenza, covid. This assures that deaths that routinely occurred yearly in the U.S. are somehow linked to covid, sustaining the numbers by removing them from the correct category.

I think opening the borders to immigrants untested for covid (but restricting Europeans), the CDC suspending the occupancy limits for immigration processing buildings, etc., demonstrates that the govt isn’t, really, serious about the pandemic.

Great news on states easing the restrictions. Dr. Atlas, on Trump’s covid team at one point, said that we will not have our rights returned until we insist they return them. It’s about time that this started.

3. tim March 7, 2021 / 10:42 am

I really like your comment here Dr. Artuad. You make a good point showing that they are basically a bunch of two faced liars.
    They say wear masks, don’t wear masks. Masks stop (FAKE) covid, masks do not stop (FAKE) covid.
    It’s okay to let people in from South America by the 1000’s, untested by (FAKE) pcr tests, for the (FAKE) sarcov2 that causes the (FAKE) covid19, 20,21 and 22. but it’s not okay to let anyone else in from other countries, they are to dangerous and may have the FAKE virus.
    And there are 1000’s dying from the (FAKE) flu virus, oh wait a minute, it has suddenly been eradicated, has disappeared and is no longer killing anyone any more ? Do I have that right ?

How can you tell when the 1% is lying ??? Yeah, you know….

Pertaining to your comment;

“I think opening the borders to immigrants untested for covid …”

In my opinion, when anyone addressed this issue, it’s always good to remember to NOT address the (FAKE) sarcov2 virus that causes the (FAKE) covid, as if it is real, when you writing about it, then people will finally realize the truth, IT’S ABOUT, PSEUDO SCIENCE, FAKE MASKS , FAKE SOCIAL DISTANCING, FAKE VIRUS’s, FAKE DISEASE’s, that caused FAKE PLANDEMIC’s.
    And there is no sense in “testing” ANYONE with a FAKE pcr test that DOES NOT test for a FAKE sarscov2 virus that does not exist.

• NoFakeNews March 7, 2021 / 12:54 pm

Great point, Tim, about not legitimizing the fake virus. We must make sure people understand the alleged virus responsible for the disease is a work of fiction!

• tim March 7, 2021 / 4:39 pm

Yes, thank you sir. It drives me crazy seeing 100’s if not 1000’s of articles addressing the fake virus as if it is real and they are talking about something that has substance and therefore effects something else, when in reality, it’s pseudo science, period.

4. Lisa March 7, 2021 / 10:58 am

Love seeing more good news, John. I hope it keeps coming!
    It must feel good to have your state among the ones who are making progress!
    The man at the end of the video states that he is not selfish, and will still wear the mask along with getting the vaccine.
    What a bunch of staged media commentary!
    The controlling powers want people to feel guilty!
    Yesterday at the grocery store, the woman behind me at the check out whispered to her husband,” Lets go to a different line, she is not wearing a mask.”
    I am apparently, one of those selfish people. Well, I do not feel guilty. There is nothing to feel guilty about! 😀

• NoFakeNews March 7, 2021 / 12:14 pm

I think we’re making progress throughout the world. There’s a long way to go. Baby steps! 😀

5. Sonja March 7, 2021 / 12:32 pm

I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade but could this not be yet another psyop? It was predicted months ago that this would happen – based on the lessening of “covid” cases due to the miracle of vaccines, restrictions would lift just to give us false hope and then – bingo! – upsurge in cases, time for masks and lockdowns again, and more vaccines of course.

I hope I’m wrong.

• NoFakeNews March 7, 2021 / 12:34 pm

Baby steps…😀

6. Ian March 8, 2021 / 6:05 pm

My Feeling is:

The wheels are falling off the bus. In general.

While the sheepy folk might be mostly enchanted with the “Disillusionment(tm)” – they’re actually starting to *Wonder*. I heard a couple of my (Baa-baa!) neighbours talking the other day – along the lines that: “Um, this doesn’t make sense!!”

And usually these are the folk that wear masks alone in their car.

Thinking of that well-known meme – of the wee character poking the Masonic Pyramid with a stick:

“I’m bored of Covid; go on, do a Alien Invasion.”

Yeah.