The Target List — Having Fun with Fiction?

What if I told you there was a way to eradicate all animal and human diseases in a matter of hours? What if I could show you a technology that would eliminate illnesses of any type in people without introducing a chemical product or making a surgical incision? How amazing would that be?

Do you think that what I am describing is science fiction? Do you think it is possible that someone, under the radar, might have figured out a way to do the unthinkable — cheat the universe by creating a technology that could transform diseased human tissues into healthy ones that, microscopically speaking, were comprised of a plethora of normally functioning cells that maintained proper contact inhibitory properties?

Suppose a technology could transform diseased cells into a quantum field of resonant frequency signatures that could then be quickly recalibrated back into physical cells. Suppose during this transformative process, the experimenters noticed that the recalibrated and reconfigured cells were no longer unhealthy — the cells now supported healthy animal and human tissues.

I am describing a true cure for humans and animals and not a massive introduction of suppressive chemical products designed to inhibit the physiological properties expressed in living organisms. I am not writing about cutting out diseased tissues (surgical procedures) to resolve an illness by removing physical matter. I am writing about an instrument that can modify a living cell comprised of subatomic nanoparticles to waveforms and then back again to subatomic nanoparticles. I am writing about a wave-altering-nanoparticle-disrupter — W.A.N.D.

Truth or Fiction?

Let’s pretend that such an instrument, described above, exists and has been carefully kept out of harm’s way. Let’s also pretend that the device’s inventors were so concerned about their wellbeing that they made a collective decision not to patent the technology.

Can you imagine the frustration and guilt these people might be experiencing — knowing for years that the prototypical instrument they created was locked away in a secure location and out of the reach of millions upon millions of people that were terminally ill?

Can you imagine what would happen to these inventors if they ever brought their technology out in the open — into the light of day?

What would happen if every medical intellectual property ever owned and profited from suddenly disappeared?

What if every colored ribbon in the cancer rainbow vanished because of a new technology that overnight changed the field of medicine in a way that was never perceived as being possible?

What would happen to the inventors of W. A. N. D.?

Would they be placed on The Target List?

_____________________________________

NoFakeNews visitor Lisa Hakes is the author of a book titled Subtle Sabotage. It’s her personal story and triumph over many life obstacles — one of which was being the parent of a vaccine-injured child.

Lisa’s book is free on Amazon February 2 – 6, 2021. Let’s support her by downloading a copy. It’s a chance to read for free an inspirational story at a time when we could all use a little inspiration.

— Dr. Reizer

LAST DAY TO GET THIS BOOK FOR FREE!

Subtle Sabotage by [Lisa Hakes, Kristen Forbes]

Click Here to Download Free Book!

Amazon Sales Rank: #1,514 Free in Kindle Store

#1 Amazon Free Book in Alcoholism (Kindle Store)

#1 Amazon Free Book in Parenting Children with Disabilities (Kindle Store)

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021.

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

Donations Are Greatly Appreciated!

$4,500.00 Generously Donated So Far!

We are continuing our fundraising efforts for the movie. The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested money into this project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset production expenses.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

11 thoughts on “The Target List — Having Fun with Fiction?

1. Lisa February 6, 2021 / 12:04 pm

Hi John

Thank you for updating how well my book, “Subtle Sabotage” is doing on its free 5 day promotion. I cannot tell you how exciting it is to see its success! But then I know you know the feeling from your success with “Plandemic”.

I have no doubt, that ” The Target List” movie will be another great accomplishment for you!

Being that my book is on its last day of the giveaway, I want to publicly thank you again for displaying it on nofakenews. I also want to thank all the special people here again, who downloaded and read my book. I greatly appreciate it!

Of course, the ebook will still be on Amazon with kindle unlimited, and the paperback for purchase.

John, the people you attract here at nofakenews, are truly an enlightened group of souls!

• NoFakeNews February 6, 2021 / 12:47 pm

I am thrilled about the success of your book, Lisa. Congratulations! 😀

• Lisa February 6, 2021 / 1:03 pm

Thank you so much, John, Dr Reizer! 😀

2. lithlidessa February 6, 2021 / 12:38 pm

NOT SURE IF THERE IS A TARGET LIST, BUT THERE IS A CURE FOR CANCER-MAYBE MORE THAN ONE. THERE ARE PRODUCTS OUT THERE UNAFFORDABLE TO THE POOR THAT CAN AND HAVE CURED CANCER AND EVEN INFERTILITY. ONE DOCTOR I KNOW IN FLORIDA WAS THREATENED BY BIG PHARMA IF HE EVER WENT PUBLIC WITH WHAT HE KNOWS
    Sent from Mail for Windows 10

• NoFakeNews February 6, 2021 / 12:51 pm

I appreciate your feedback, lithlidessa. 🙂

3. tim February 6, 2021 / 1:13 pm

I appreciate the above comment.
    I have been saying for decades, all you have to do is research on the computer, “natural cure for _______________ fill in the blank, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc, etc, and you will get 1000’s of sites on how to cure yourself, NATURALLY !!!
    It’s not brain surgery. It’s just about knowledge. Knowledge that will set you free.
    For instance, for cancer in the lower quadrant of the human body, raw, organic, pure, ginger, consumed internally, will KILL CANCER in those regions of the human body. There is a weed that grows wild in so, cal. called purslane that KILLS CANCER CELLS in the human body. For brain tumors, it takes less than a month to shrink them with dandaline root tea. YOU DRINK A TEA, AND IT KILLS THE TUMOR IN YOUR HEAD. Bet you didn’t see that on MSM or hear that from your local doctor. They don’t want you to know there is a cure. Sick people make to much money.
    The fact is, there are 100’s if not 1000’s of natural cures, for just about every illness or imbalance of one or more of our biological systems, known to man. But there’s no money in ginger, or dandaline root tea or some weeds that grow wild, but here’s tons of it in the medical cartels drugs, etc, etc, etc. So they squash the truth about natural cures and anyone who publicizes that fact.
    In fact, the nsa is recording my words right now and may use them against me, just like anyone else who speaks the truth. Soon it will be against the law to tell the truth. in fact, in many places on this earth, it is already against the law to speak the truth. But I will NEVER stop speaking the truth, come what may.

• NoFakeNews February 6, 2021 / 1:15 pm

Good information, Tim! 🙂

• tim February 6, 2021 / 1:45 pm

Thank you sir. I’m full of it, ah, good info that is, hehe 🙂 There are a lot of intelligent people on this site. I enjoy their comments.
        And I get so tired of the suppression of natural cures at the cost of so many of our good brothes and sisters on earth who would have lived, had they known there is a natural cure. My own brother died from cancer becauser him and his family would not listen to me when I tried to tell them about natural cures. They did not want to hear it. They were to brain washed by the medical cartel. It’s heart breaking to see so many die needlessly, especially our own loved ones. You know what I mean. Everyone on this site does. We are all victims of the 1% and their uncontrollable, insatiable urge for power, control, money and world domination, and they will remove anyone that stands in their way. And now, they don’t even try to hide it, but kill and murder in plan site, in public, for all the world to see. I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again. I would never murder someone, or kill myself, it is against my religion, so if they ever come for me, you will know the truth, regardless of what MSM or anyone else says. That should go for anyone on this site especially our good Doctor. If they go after him, simply for telling the truth for so many years, say with a suicide / murder situation, we will know the 1% murdered again. I’m sorry for such a heavy topic Doctor, but it’s important that we are on the same page, and for all to know that we are not suicidal, nor would we ever murder another human being. I will defend myself against someone who wants to harm me or my family, but I could never take an innocent persons life.
        If “they’ ever try to force me to kill someone in cold blood, I will tell them they will have to kill me instead, because I won’t do it. I would rather die that take an innocent life. Again, it is strongly against my religion !!! I would choose to die a good and righteous man, rather than be forced to take another life. Perhaps, by giving my life, it will save someone else’s life ?
        Stay stong, keep the faith.

4. Kenneth T. February 6, 2021 / 6:00 pm

Some ‘science fiction’ is (secretly) ‘science fact’ – only the general population is not privy to such information… and that’s why it’s deemed fiction.

• NoFakeNews February 7, 2021 / 12:36 am