The Entire Plandemic Psyop Explained in 90 Minutes (A Must Listen)

By Gina Flores

Barcelona, Spain — I listened to Dr. John Reizer’s radio conversation yesterday on the TS Radio network. I was so moved by his explanations about what is happening with the pandemic that I became inspired to write and publish this post today.

Let me first say that if you have not had a chance to listen to the show, do yourself a favor and catch the rebroadcast on demand from the link I have provided below.

In the Mix – Interview (1-29-21)

I will warn you in advance that Dr. Reizer is a straight shooter and does not say things to create controversy for the purpose of clickbait. What he explained on the show he believes is happening in the world. I agree with him.

John has an unusual grasp on the entire psyop and has a way of articulating the details simply so that most people can follow along and understand what is taking place.

The one thing I can say with certainty is that Dr. Reizer has been consistent from the beginning of this so-called disease about writing what’s going on behind the scenes. Since January 2019, he had called Covid a hoax and a movie script. This was before he began writing content about the psyop on NoFakeNews.

What John has explained to me privately, long ago, about the coronavirus is now being discussed by others. The conclusions he has made and discussed on this website are shocking and will likely be dismissed by most people as a conspiracy theory. Dr. Reizer’s explanations seem more plausible to me than those handed down by different governments worldwide.

Here in Spain, the government recorded 34,899 new coronavirus infections and 515 deaths in the past day. Like every other nation globally, this one encourages citizens to continue taking PCR tests designed to give false results.

Spain has sided with the EU about how the shortage of vaccines has been handled. Everything here is about people getting access to the shots. It’s absurd, and nobody dares to question the legitimacy of the ridiculous narrative being promoted by health ministry officials.

If people don’t wake up soon, I believe that we will be facing a dismal future.

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021.

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

Donations Are Greatly Appreciated!

We are continuing our fundraising efforts for the movie. The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested money into this project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset production expenses.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

10 thoughts on “The Entire Plandemic Psyop Explained in 90 Minutes (A Must Listen)

1. ppjg January 30, 2021 / 11:02 am

We will be having Dr. Reizer on again! The response from our audience has been positive due in large part to Dr. Reizer’s ability to speak in a way that people can understand. Many thanks for a stellar interview!!

2. Lisa January 30, 2021 / 11:35 am

I highly recommend nofakenews followers to listen.

A lot of excellent information was provided with much energy and enthusiasm. The subject matter, as usual here, can be disturbing at times. But it is delivered by Dr. John Reizer, in a manner that anyone can understand and feel comfortable by the way it is presented.

3. NoFakeNews January 30, 2021 / 12:40 pm

Marti, it was my pleasure to be on your show, and I will always make time for you and your audience in the future. 🙂

4. NoFakeNews January 30, 2021 / 3:15 pm

Thank you, Lisa! I appreciate your feedback and support. 🙂

5. tim January 31, 2021 / 5:31 am

Wow, another great one Doctor, You can make it easy enough for me to understand, so anyone with half a brain should get it, unless they are stuck to far in the matrix and will instead, fight to stay in it.
    I don’t think it takes a genius to figure out how to make the human bodies immune system to attack and destroy itself, (autoimmune diseases, etc) it just takes sick, diabolical, tyrannic, insane brings who see humans as annoying insects to be culled with poisons, radiation, chemicals, pesticides, nano-tech, etc, etc.
    It was very refreshing to hear the words, fake virus, fake pcr tests, etc. Hearing the blunt truth of what we are up against is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you for that Doctor.
    What is missing, from 99 % of the articles or videos I see, are solutions. What’s the answer ? What do we do ? Where do we go from here ? I’m no longer looking for someone to come save us. No Knights in shining armor are going to get us out of this one. (save it be the Second Coming of course) What happens when” they ” desolve the 2nd Amendment and come for our guns? The 1st Amendment is already gone. Every word we write here is sent through an A.I. algorithm and filed according to subject. When “they” come for us, they will use what we write to put us in prison, as an enemy of the state or whatever. They arrested a pregnant woman for something she wrote in a post on fb. Something that was against the 1%’s plan. That’s it. She wrote negitive words (of truth) against the 1% and they put a pregnant woman in prison !!! Who ever caused this poor woman, did I mention, she is pregnant ? to be put in prison, falsly arrested for speaking the truth needs to be prosecuted for crimes aganst humanity ? It’s happening every where just like you talked about on this video Doctor. People around the world are being “locked away,” “put away,” and “silenced.” Anyone going against the grain, are “sanded” away smooth.
    Like our Forefathers, we will be enemies to our own country. All because we do not want to give up our God given freedoms, or I should say, what little bit of freedom we have left, if any. Most are a prisoner in their own homes. They have taken away our right to worship God together, face to face, as a family, for the first time in centuries. Think about that. It is against mandates to meet as a family and worship our God. Any country who removes God from the equation, well is China, Russia, North Korea, you get it.
    “They” stole Americans money from Social Security, now they can’t pay it back, so instead they are “getting rid” of the ones who “burden” the system like the elderly, with “disease treatment protocols,” ventilators, and toxic vaccines. And they are going after the poor and the weak, and the first responders and all “health” aid workers. Then after they get rid of the elderly, the doctors, nurses, the poor and weak, and the first responders, then they are coming after us.
    Stay strong, keep the faith, more than ever now,
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews January 31, 2021 / 1:43 pm

You are correct, Tim. The situation ahead of us looks bleak and not promising. If we are going to survive in the future, we must adapt and fit into a new looking world. Unless people wake up fast and use the only power we have (massive numbers of informed people), I don’t foresee a scenario or pathway to turn things around. I will continue to educate those who want to be educated for as long as it remains possible to do so. I know of no other way to bring about a solution to our collective problem.

We must stay strong and determined no matter how bleak things appear. We have no other choice at this time. 🙂

• tim January 31, 2021 / 2:06 pm

Agree 100% Doctor. And if we stay strong and keep the faith, who can stand against us ? No one. Like I have said a hundred times, THE GOOD GUYS WIN, IN THE END. I know the people on this site are good souls, who will win in the end.
        Hope leads to faith, faith leads to believing, and believing leads to knowledge, so never lose hope, and never lose your faith and we will be okay.
        I’m listening to these speakers, and they have given me tons of hope. Perhaps it will bring peace to some here also ?
        tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews January 31, 2021 / 3:27 pm

Thanks for sharing, Tim! 🙂

6. Andrea Russo January 31, 2021 / 10:38 am

Thank you for everything you have been doing. Trying to awaken the sheeple is nearly an impossible task, but your tireless efforts to take on this chore have been nothing short of amazing.
    You are a writing machine, Dr. Reizer, and I honestly don’t know how you have the endurance to continue to produce so many interesting and informative articles.
    By the way, your radio interview on Friday was great!
    In your opinion, is there anything that can be done to stop the madness? Is this it? Do we have a way out of what has been termed the new normal?
    Andrea R.

• NoFakeNews January 31, 2021 / 1:58 pm

You are welcome, Andrea!

I am trying to use the skillset I have been born with to make a difference. I don’t know any other way to help out other than by writing articles and effectively communicating to others the dire situation that confronts all society members.

I believe the only chance we have of turning everything around is to try and get through to people the fact they are being conned and that the government officials directing them are not in place for their benefit and representation. This is a daunting task but the only chance we have as a society to flip the script.

Individually speaking, knowing the truth can save our lives. If we don’t take the vaccines, we will survive. But our lives will still be drastically different than they were before 2020.