The 10 Stages of Genocide (We Are In Stages 8-10)

“In the Mix” with Dr. John Reizer

8:00 PM Eastern Time Tonight!

CLICK HERE AND LISTEN TO THE SHOW!

I think it is important for people to understand that humanity is presently in a war against an invisible enemy — a world governing construct that has been in existence for a lengthy period and has been systematically calculating and plotting the events that are now unfolding globally.

Humanity is witnessing the final stages of its own demise. A genocidal plot to cull the global population is in motion, and unless something pretty miraculous transpires — a lot of our population is going to disappear.

For years people have debated whether the machinations described above were conspiracy theories or plausible future happenings. It’s pretty evident to anyone awake that the conspiracy theorists were right. The New World Order is here, and that statement cannot be considered a conspiracy theory any longer!

The 10 stages of Genocide created by an American scholar, Gregory H. Stanton, are listed below:

1. Classification
  2. Symbolization
  3. Discrimination
  4. Dehumanization
  5. Organization
  6. Polarization
  7. Preparation
  8. Persecution
  9. Extermination
  10. Denial

Internet video personality Henna Maria brilliantly discusses the various stages above and ties them into the current world plandemic — a genocidal plot to cull the human population. I believe we are somewhere between stages 8-10.

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021.

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

Donations Are Greatly Appreciated!

We are continuing our fundraising efforts for the movie. The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested money into this project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset production expenses.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

13 thoughts on “The 10 Stages of Genocide (We Are In Stages 8-10)

1. tim January 29, 2021 / 9:26 am

Another great one, thank you Doctor.
    I have been saying forever to anyone who would listen that it’s about depopulation, and culling the herd. And of course, total control and world domination over the few slaves who are left. (Georgia Guide Stones) But most would just give the look as if I’m crazy. Now many of them know that myself and all like me, have been telling them the truth all along.

Subject change, at the end of this article:

it says:

Stop Press: The Novavax vaccine has been found to be 89% effective and to work well against the Kent Covid variant in trials. It will now go to be considered for approval by the MHRA.

Britain has 60 million doses on order, which will be produced at Stockton on Tees, and if approved it will take Britain’s vaccine doses total to 217 million.

The Novavax vaccine is closer to a traditional type of vaccine than the mRNA Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, containing purified pieces of the spike protein that are administered with an adjuvant, a molecule that enhances the immune response.

If Britain has 217 MILLION vaccine doses, keep in mind that’s just Britain, I don’t know how many world wide, but if there are that many getting the JABS, then we are going to see very soon MILLIONS of humans culled from the herd, and many more to follow through out the years to come.

Especially if they force the other 100’s of vaccines that are in the Que, onto their slaves,

• NoFakeNews January 29, 2021 / 1:25 pm

Thanks, Tim! And thanks for sharing this information as well. 🙂

• tim January 29, 2021 / 4:35 pm

🙂

2. Lisa January 29, 2021 / 12:32 pm

This woman truly does have a soul of an angel!

Her bravery is inspiring. But there are also many others. Including you, John.

What a choice we have. Be blindly exterminated or put a target on ourselves and fight for our freedom. I prefer the later.

At least I will have peace in knowing I tried.

• NoFakeNews January 29, 2021 / 1:30 pm

Thanks, Lisa, for your kind words. I am with you — I’ll go down trying to make a difference versus going down without doing anything 🙂

3. tim January 29, 2021 / 2:40 pm

Like millions of other humans on this earth, I will fight to my dying breath before I give in to the satanic 1%. Period ! Sadly, they are murdering millions even as we speak, and there’s millions more to come. We are watching a “thinning of the herd,” mentality working here. You have to remember, to the 1% we are less then a line of ants trailing across a sidewalk that the 1% step on as they walk on their way.
    We are seeing prophecies fullfilled, right before our eyes, and many still don’t have a clue what they are seeing because they can’t see past the matrix. They look, but do not see. They listen but do not hear. They speak words, but only parrot the 1%.
    Healthy people afraid of healthy people, and afraid of the air they breath. They’re afraid to hug, kiss, hold hands, or socialize, to go outside, or afraid of people in general.
    Fear is the key. And 90 % of the world right now is afraid of each other, shut down, on house arrest, segregated, social distanced, masked, and will soon be vaccinated. Well, maybe not 90 % but 90% seem to have taken the blue pill. Everywhere I look, masked people…
    I predict in a couple months, maybe less, you will be hearing ambulances and fire trucks, sirens 24/7 from all the adverse reactions to the frankenstein “jabs.” Most unfortunately will end up in the morgue.

4. tim January 29, 2021 / 2:59 pm

So here it is. Your going to see 1000’s of stories like this to program the people. In a couple of months if not sooner, all the adverse reactions to the jabs are going to be blamed on this “new” virus !!!
    We were waiting for this. Didn’t think it would happen that quick but I quess it has to, or else what would they blame all the deaths and destructions that are coming soon ?
    Then they will decare a world wide health emergency and that is when they tighten the loose around our necks, and we lose our money, property, health and eventually our lives. See you all on the other side.
    New coronavirus variant may be more deadly — but more evidence is needed, U.K.’s chief scientist says

5. sandy edwards January 29, 2021 / 5:00 pm

I think most of us here have always known that it would come to this. And most of us made our decision way back when about what we would do. It seems we are all mostly on the same page here. What is the point of sticking around if our lives are ruined, we are slaves, and it’s just a horror to watch. I prefer quick and dead which I am sure the military will accommodate.

6. tim January 29, 2021 / 7:29 pm

Agreed Sandy. I would rather fight to the death, defending myself and my family, than become a slave. Many brave ones have done the same in the past , so we will be in good company. If anyone is not willing to fight and even die for their freedom and for their God given rights, then they were never really alive in the first place.

7. tim January 30, 2021 / 9:04 am

As far as me and my family, there is only one choice.
    We either acquiesce to the evil oligarchy running this ” earth show, ” as our good Doctor would say, and become injected, jabbed, inoculated, slaves, or we fight for our freedom. If we acquiesce, then what we are as humans would die, and we would be genetically altered, genetically mutated, and nano infected, which leads to death. Or we fight in self defense, as our forefathers did, for our freedom, and for our God given rights which may lead to death, but I’d rather die free, than die a slave. Heaven forbid there is ever be another civil war or another world war, but it’s either become a slave or be free. There is only one choice.
    Many brave souls have faced this choice in the past and now, every human being on this earth is facing the same choice of slavery or freedom. I choose freedom, and will never deny The Christ or take the mark of the beast !
    Is the world going to choose to get on the railroad carts leading to the 100’s of FEMA camps already set up even as we speak, or are they going to stand up and fight against the evil who wants to destroy and kill them ? Only time wlll tell for sure.
    As for me and my family, we of course, will always stand on the Right Hand of God, for Time, and for all Eternity.

• NoFakeNews January 30, 2021 / 10:40 am

I am in agreement with you on this issue, Tim. I will not be acquiescing to the plandemic agenda. 🙂

• tim January 30, 2021 / 12:52 pm

From now on, we are going to have to watch each others six. I can’t think of a better man to fight back to back with sir. See you on the field. I’ll be the one with the Corpsman pac.

• NoFakeNews January 30, 2021 / 1:05 pm