Back in August 2020, when I was writing my novella, Plandemic, I was fooling myself by thinking that the vast majority of people could be convinced through a fictional story that the world pandemic was, in fact, a science fiction event.

I have learned this past year that no matter how many real scientific facts you provide, most people aren’t interested in them. In other words, they couldn’t care less about the fact that there’s no evidence of sars-cov-2 ever being isolated in totality from a person diagnosed with the disease.

From a microbiological perspective, that’s a pretty big deal. You see, if a viral pathogen has never been isolated from anyone in the world who has been diagnosed as having the disease, it means the disease doesn’t exist. It means the viral pathogen hasn’t satisfied the rigors of scientific methodologies (Koch’s postulates), and therefore it’s never been discovered.

But the average person doesn’t care about science because they are television junkies addicted to mainstream media products and the science fiction that is being pedaled by these corporations.

There have been plenty of articles and videos posted by extremely credible scientists and doctors who have repeatedly explained that the PCR tests were never designed to diagnose the presence of sars-cov-2. The same people have explained that the PCR tests can register false-positive results on-demand by simply altering the amplification cycles when developing the test results.

For all intents and purposes, the PCR tests are useless and completely unreliable in detecting the fake COVID-19 illness in human beings. Yet, even though this information has been made public, the public at large continues to rush out to testing centers to see if they are positive for a virus that doesn’t exist.

The COVID-19 world pandemic is a hoax. It’s a false flag event that has its foundation built on eggshells. It’s a house of cards that could collapse at any moment if laypeople or the scientific community would remove their heads from their backsides and open their eyes.

We have been lied to by health regulatory agencies worldwide about the existence of an alleged viral pathogen with a genomic signature generated through computer modeling. It does not exist!

If scientists don’t have a real viral target, they cannot create a diagnostic tool to detect the pathogen’s existence in a human or animal host. If scientists don’t have a real virus, they cannot create a vaccine that will produce antibodies in humans against the nonexistent pathogen.

It’s not that complicated to understand, but yet here we remain, a society of fools still wearing masks in public, inside cars, and inside our homes. Here we remain, a society of sheep driving to testing centers each week and voluntarily taking PCR tests that are unreliable and yielding false-positive results. Why can’t people wake up and see what should be so obvious to anyone capable of performing the most minimal amount of critical thinking?

To the people out there who are wide awake and understand what is happening but are still wearing masks to blend in and not make a scene because doing so might seem to be an uncomfortable situation — I implore you to stop practicing these bad habits.

It’s time for everybody awake to become sore thumbs. It’s time for everybody awake to stand up, stand out, and begin speaking about the fraud taking place. We need to resume living our lives the way they were meant to be lived. We are not sick people, and there’s no need for healthy people to be quarantined, tested, and retested by a bogus PCR test. There’s no need for healthy people to be vaccinated or practice social-distancing procedures. People have been hunkering down and trying to flatten a curve that doesn’t exist for over a year. It’s time to say, “enough is enough,” and stop feeding the false narrative of COVID-19.

______________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021.

The Target List is an action-thriller feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer and is based on the novel, The Target List by John Reizer.

The Pilot Movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page

Directed by — Andrew Arguello and MJ Palo

First Assistant Director — Gregory Klino

Producer — MJ Palo

Executive Producer — John Reizer

Co-Executive Producers — Ryan BishopDavid R. DavisLisa HakesJames Richardson, and Robyn Richardson

Written by — MJ Palo and John Reizer

Cinematographer — Andrew Arguello

Editor — Andrew Arguello

Casting by — Justine Reyes

Production Assistant — Jennifer Bunn

Key Grip — Chris Casaceli

Gaffer — Max Georgeson

First Assistant Camera — Kellie Sasso

Production Staff — M.P. Poole

Special thanks — Louise Neufeld

INTRODUCING THE TARGET LIST CAST:

The Target List movie will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime and other viewing platforms.

The Target List is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller feature screenplay that uniquely combines the exciting elements and drama found in the hit films COMA and JACK REACHER.

It has a strong female protagonist and a cast of intriguing characters that provide nonstop action, dramatic effect, and the ability to drive the storyline towards a twist-ending. The Target List deals with the subject of cancer eradication and will be embraced by a broad audience that will instantly resonate with the many emotional elements associated with society’s ongoing battle to maintain health in the ever-increasing presence of new diseases.

The limited-location and limited-character setting allow a low-budget production. However, The Target List still belongs to the multi-million-dollar Hollywood action niche that is always looking for the next blockbuster and takes the audience on a 90-minute emotional and entertaining journey that leaves them yearning for a sequel.

Donations Are Appreciated!

We are only $1,300.00 away from our Goal!

We are continuing our fundraising efforts for the movie. The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested money into this project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset production expenses.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

Donation Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200 and get an official The Target List poster, e-book, and private link to online screening OR
–Donate $200 and receive co-executive producer credit, an e-book, and a link to online screening.

Use of all donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding to execute this project and are looking for extra help to offset miscellaneous production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

10 thoughts on “COVID-19: Most People Are Not Interested in Science, They’re Interested in Science Fiction!

1. Luis January 16, 2021 / 11:04 am

I agree doc! As much as we talk to them they don’t research on their own to see what’s happening. I do send your link to people and businesses that are stating the whole Covid-19 agenda. I am not wearing mask and I don’t believe this, which I never did. I knew this was a game of those that think we are idiots and we are not! The rest… eyes wide shut.
    You are doing great on providing accurate information!

• NoFakeNews January 16, 2021 / 11:11 am

Thanks, Luis! Obviously, I am not referring to the people on our website in my article. I appreciate your support and willingness to spread the truth. 🙂

2. Lisa January 16, 2021 / 11:13 am

It is amazing John, how many people refuse to even look at the scientific facts. Their brainwashing runs too deep. However, the more the world becomes crazier by the day, I think some people may be thinking twice . Let us hope so.
    I do enjoy seeing the numbers continuously going up on the petition. It may be slow, but it is steady.

I think your novel, ” Plandemic”, did so well on Amazon because there are people who are skeptical. Some may have only been curious and came back attacking, (turn your back on those types), but at least they were exposed to the truth.

You put out a lot of effort here on newfakenews, trying to educate the world over with facts and truth as to why our very existence is crumbling. You sometimes may have received much flack. But you have woken many people. It is an incredibly difficult task. All we can do is take one day at a time. We have our lives and our children’s lives to fight for.

Everyday that we wake up happy, it is worth it. I woke up happy today, John! 😊

The following story is one of strength, and determination.

These co-owners refused to shut down their gym last summer.

By Catie Perry/ Fox Business:

” NJ gym vows to fight coronavirus lockdown revolt until the ‘very end’.”

“The co-owner of Stupid Gym says despite the New Jersey government seizing his company’s funds amid a coronavirus restrictions battle, they “continue to fight by any means necessary.”

“Frank and I are prepared to fight this until the very end,” Ian Smith said on Fox Business’ “Varney and Co.” “The fight that we took up was not only for our gym but for our constitutional rights.”

New Jersey Gym Co-owner says state seized legal defense funds can is battle over civic fines.
    The Atilis Gym owners have had a drawn-out, ongoing public conflict with their local government in Bellmawr, New Jersey, over coronavirus restrictions. The business has been hit with shutdowns, arrests, and daily fines for its defiance.

Smith tweeted Wednesday that New Jersey Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy “and his cronies” had seized “100%” of their legal defense funds, an amount he said to totaled $173,613.60.

3. NoFakeNews January 16, 2021 / 11:20 am

Thanks for your support, Lisa. And thanks for sharing the truth!

The story about the gym in New Jersey is just one example of so many small businesses that have been attacked by the ruling elite under the guise of a pandemic. It’s a false narrative and people, for the most part, have bought into the fakery. They better wake up soon before it is too late!

4. Lisa January 16, 2021 / 2:07 pm

I would just like to add a little pep talk about not wearing your masks, especially in places like stores and restaurants.
    First off, you will not know how strict a place until you give it a try. More than likely, the worst thing that will happen is that you will be politely be asked to put on a mask.
    I would sat that the hardest part is when you first walk in the door. It gets easier as you go about your business. You start to adjust and not care anymore.
    Sometimes, if you must, you can go through the door with your mask on, but then take it off once you are in.
    From my own experience, I would say that the majority of people do not care to confront you, and some do not even care. You will most likely be able to go about the store, not wearing a mask.
    I just finished my business at the grocery store, and am delighted to say that I saw several other people without a mask on today. Sometimes I do not see any. You just never know.
    I think the more people see others not wearing a mask, the more it insights others to do the same.
    It really is not that difficult to be a little different. Tell yourself that.
    You can do it!

5. Rachelle January 16, 2021 / 6:50 pm

I dont wear a mask….EVER!! I dont go to restaurants because I have seen some get shut down for not complying and don’t want to be a part of that, but I go to the stores all the time and always have earbuds in so I dont even give people the time of day, sometimes I do feel eyes trying to make me look at thier disapproval but I simply don’t care to engage, some people think they are required so I have fortunately been able to inform some that didn’t know they could say “no thank you” to the door greeters and everything will be fine. My brother knows truth but still wears one to “prevent from getting hit by an old ladys purse” im glad I have a backbone just wish more people did.

• NoFakeNews January 16, 2021 / 7:07 pm

Great work, Rachelle! 🙂

• Lisa January 16, 2021 / 8:58 pm

It is great to hear people’s triumph stories over wearing those dreadful covid masks!
      Thanks Rachelle.

• Carol Williams January 16, 2021 / 10:17 pm

I agree with Rachelle’s brother as I definitely know the truth about masks, but I am so afraid of confrontation of either the wonderful employees who stand by the store entrance and mark on their chart how many people enter the store of an “ambassador Karen” following me around the store yelling at me for not wearing a mask while spitting out of their mask while they scream at me. I definitely only put on the face diaper the moment I step inside and rip it off the moment I step outside. I absolutely hate the way our world had become

• NoFakeNews January 16, 2021 / 10:28 pm

Thanks for sharing, Carol!