Four Dangerous Words Parroted by a Gullible Public — “I TRUST THE SCIENCE”

So it begins, a massive vaccine rollout to conquer a nonexistent, paper tiger sars-cov-2 virus has officially been launched. Several experimental vaccines were allegedly created in record time to help the world’s population contend with a relentless public health emergency. At least that’s what the controlling powers that wrote the world-famous science fiction series that has been disingenuously portrayed as a real event by science-based medical experts the world over want people to believe.

The peculiarities associated with the official narrative of the plandemic storyline continue to grow faster than the fake case numbers. This is because the disease is not real, and adjustments have to be regularly made by the authors of the screenplay to ensure story continuity.

Case in point, we have “medical experts” telling the public that a new experimental vaccine has been made from scratch, in record time, that is perfectly safe and a necessity to protect the world’s population against a mild cold virus that has been reported to be deadly.  Do you see any problems with that narrative?

Let’s Identify Some Major Flaws in the Plandemic Script

1. First of all, there supposedly exists a new strain of coronavirus that hasn’t been isolated or identified through proper scientific methodologies. That should be a major problem for anyone who claims to be science-minded.
  2. Mild cold viruses don’t tend to be deadly.
  3. Diagnostic tools (PCR TEST KITS) that couldn’t possibly be manufactured because the virus doesn’t exist from a scientific standpoint are being administered at an alarming rate to create the illusion of ever-increasing false-positive case numbers.
  4. Vaccines have been manufactured to create human immunity against a nonexistent virus.
  5. Vaccines traditionally take many years to be created and tested before being unleashed on the public. Even after going through an extensive review process by health regulatory agencies, the products injure millions of people. The new COVID-19 vaccines have been allegedly created from scratch in a matter of months. We are told by the “medical experts” like Anthony Fauci that this lightning speed production of the new vaccines was possible because the science is so amazing, and also because they used magical fairy dust as an ingredient.
  6. The new vaccines are supposed to protect people by creating antibodies against the nonexistent virus. But, then in the next breath, the “medical experts” report that the vaccines don’t provide humans with antibody protection; they are designed to help lessen the symptoms associated with the fake virus. So, is the new medicinal concoction a vaccine or an antiviral medicine? I was under the assumption that the whole purpose of the vaccine was to create limited immunity to the imaginary virus, not mitigate its mild symptoms. Was I wrong in assuming that the vaccine was a vaccine? Did I misunderstand that part of the script?
  7. Other vaccines are currently in production and going to be rolled out and distributed in the months ahead. According to the “medical experts,” the medicinal concoctions might have to be tweaked a few times to get everything just right. That means we are not necessarily dealing with a finished and perfected product. It also means that the COVID-19 vaccines being rolled out presently are experimental drugs being tested on a medically ignorant and uneducated public. That’s not a good thing!

If you are paying close attention, it’s easy to spot the different flaws in the movie. The problem is that the general public the story was authored for are incapable of spotting the many glitches in the script.

Perhaps, the four most dangerous words being parroted by a gullible public these days are, “I TRUST THE SCIENCE.” I, for one, have never trusted the science tied to the medical paradigm. And I don’t trust the science surrounding the plandemic narrative because we have not been shown science. We have been shown science fiction!

_________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,750.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

43 thoughts on “Four Dangerous Words Parroted by a Gullible Public — “I TRUST THE SCIENCE”

1. tim December 16, 2020 / 9:30 am

Now there’s a great billboard.

” I don’t trust the science surrounding the plandemic narrative because we have not been shown science. We have been shown science fiction! ”

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 2:12 pm

You have my permission to use the words freely. 🙂

• tim December 16, 2020 / 4:12 pm

Seroiusly, next time you have a panel Doctor, perhaps you could bring up the subject, of starting a charity where people can donate for billboards, etc. I’d donate right now. And i bet a lot of other Americans would also. We just need to know where to send the money. The billboards are about what , 15,000 a month to rent depending on what state your in ? 150 people donate 100 bucks each, and there’s your first billboard. Count me in, and then we only need another 149 🙂
        Maybe we can contact the ones who did the billboards and signs that are in your article ? See if they already have something going ? I’m spit balling here.

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 4:36 pm

I will bring it up during the next panel session. 🙂

2. tim December 16, 2020 / 10:48 am

Here is a little hope for the future.

start:
    Government’s COVID Hoax hangs by a thread as credibility evaporateshttps://www.thelibertybeacon.com/governments-covid-hoax-hangs-by-a-thread-as-credibility-evaporates/
    end:

3. tim December 16, 2020 / 10:58 am

What you have been saying all this time Doctor.
    The virus is fake and the pcr tests are fake so the covid19 / sars-cov-2 / plandemic is fake !!!

start:https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/governments-covid-hoax-hangs-by-a-thread-as-credibility-evaporates/

It was a bitter blow for the government’s psychological warfare operation when the [ PCR test ]

became exposed a [ fraudulent. ] The setback arose from revelations of [ gross inaccuracy,] its

tendency to produce [false positives by the thousand] and – this was the utterly damning clincher –

[ the government admitting on one of its own websites that the PCR test actually CANNOT detect a

live infectious virus. ]

[ This renders all “positives” that relied on the PCR test invalid. ]

That in turn renders all diagnoses of a COVID19 “case” based on a PCR positive result fraudulent.
    end:

(emphasis added)

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 2:11 pm

Yes, Tim, this thing is a giant psyop. It’s hard to believe that more people haven’t seen through the lies.

• tim December 16, 2020 / 4:00 pm

🙂

4. Lisa December 16, 2020 / 11:10 am

A lot of contradictions in the script that many might not be able to see like yourself, John.
    People cannot see Fauci’s magical fairy dust for what it really is. “Pure Poison”! Watching the news is more exasperating than ever right now. It is as if they shout from the mountain top, “The vaccine to the rescue for all of mankind!” But yet it is not really, it will just make you feel a little better and you still have to wear your masks. Lies, all lies!

I am feeling better today, John. The night did me good! Sorry, for putting my emotions on here. I have a tendency to share whatever I am thinking. I feel that it makes me more relatable. I would like hearing other people’s personal experiences of living in the twight zone. It is something we all have in common now.

And Sandy, thanks again for your response. I did realize that your “I don’t give a damn, my dear” was not meant for me. I know you were referring more to the world in general. I do not think that any of us here, give a damn about what the sheep think or especially what the controlling powers think!

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 2:08 pm

Hang in there, Lisa! 😀

• Lisa December 16, 2020 / 3:50 pm

Thanks, John! 😀

5. Joyce Bowen December 16, 2020 / 11:33 am

Study Edward Bernays.

: Edward Bernays: on Propaganda and Public Relations::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0OrT-8gXMs

I posted a great article on him by Joe Dubs here:

On Thu 12/27/2018 5:51 PM

I had this email conversation with a top research scientist:

“I did talk to a young man who I’ve spoken to before and told him I was changing tactics. I explained that it is more crucial to understand we are losing freedom. He enthusiastically agreed. He is well aware our freedom of speech has been somewhat slashed. Many people are aware of this. So freedom of choice relative to vaccines is something many (as I know from personal experience) are ardently indoctrinated against, but freedom overall is important to everyone.”

Even freedom wasn’t important enough, then, for people to act. People could not believe it was being threatened. Now we are enjoying the results of our in-general ignorance.

So-hey-whatchasay we just stand up and take our government back from corrupt politicians? Let’s stop confirming the virus even exists by ignoring it or any conversations about it.

Can we even call these people politicians anymore? I once told asked a politician if he was related to an older guy who was also a politician. He said,

“No–he’s old.”

I said,

“Yes, I know, but politics is familial like genetic disease.”

and walked away.

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 2:07 pm

“And truth be told, the virus is just a distraction from the coup overtaking the earth. To hell with the virus and let’s take our freedom back.”

I couldn’t agree more. However, we are going to need more than a few of us to accomplish that goal. 🙂

• Joyce Bowen December 16, 2020 / 2:58 pm

Ain’t going to happen as long as people are focused on a virus.

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 3:13 pm

Agreed! And we need large numbers of people who aren’t focused on the fake virus to focus on taking back their freedoms.

The problem remains that too many people watch the MSM and believe the virus is real, even after an entire year of putting on masks and self-isolation. As long as folks believe the fake virus is real, they are going to focus on the pandemic because they are afraid of getting sick.

How do we get Americans not frequenting this website and others like it to understand where to focus their attention?

• Joyce Bowen December 16, 2020 / 3:50 pm

I talk to people everywhere I go. There are some who are obviously brainwashed and some who are questioning things quite a bit. I bring articles a lot and give them to those who are interested.
        I’ve done speaking before, so I suppose that skill carries over into conversation.
        I used to make it a point to get out long enough to talk to as many as 4 people. Now it can be dangerous because Pandemic Citizen Soldiers are almost militant in their beliefs.
        There are more people suspicious than soldiers–which is promising.

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 3:52 pm

Thanks for sharing, Joyce! 🙂

• Joyce Bowen December 16, 2020 / 4:10 pm

And one last thing. My assessment tells me there will never be enough people able to break free of those brainwashing bonds in time. They experienced it their whole lives. The strategy is exquisite and terrifying. I did a lot of study on Bernays and friends.

If these MDs and PhDs do not muster up the courage to go to the International Criminal Court, it’s over and they can join everyone else in the breadlines.

But it has to be pointed and clean. There is plenty of data showing all these shots as harmful. It’s a house of cards. Remove the foundation and it will fall. These things were never created to help humanity–they were created to make money.

I asked for my cut for me and my boys but no one replied. My career path would have netted me millions, I’m sure. But I had to take care of my boys.

Pull the rug out from under the whole program, and the COVID house will fall.

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Agreed! 🙂

6. Just Say NO December 16, 2020 / 11:42 am

They won’t be so confident after they take it and become ill. Why don’t they know Dr Fauci worked so much to get liability exemption passed for the vaccine makers? Why, he knows these slow/fast kill weapons will do what they’re designed to do. He’s another dishonorable bureaucrat with a ”Dr” attached to his name, hasn’t ever seen any patients. And the drug pusher/vaccine pusher Trump works for big pharma like the rest of them.
    When people start getting sick main-stream media won’t report any of it and when enough people do and they can’t hide it, the media will blame it on people for not wearing masks. The media works for big pharma and they are just as guilty. All of them will celebrate as the depopulation orders from Kissinger are carried out.
    In their sick view, sheep dumb enough to believe their lies take their deadly vaccines deserve to die.
    Just Say No to their lies. NO NO NO NO NO to their vaccine!

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 1:59 pm

I couldn’t agree more with you!

• tim December 16, 2020 / 3:58 pm

Wow, Just Say No, nail, hammer, nailed it. I could not agree more with you.
      And I might add, they will blame a fake virus or whatever to be the fall guy for all the sickness and deaths these murdering shots are going to do to so many.
      And then they will make a vaccine for that ! hehe (not funny)
      Hold onto your hat everyone , it’s gona be a bumpy road,

but in the end, good will triumph !

• Lisa December 16, 2020 / 5:02 pm

Now that is the brother Tim that I like to hear from! 😊

7. sandy edwards December 16, 2020 / 12:31 pm

I like Tim’s idea for billboards but we would need a bunch of them and a bunch of money too.

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 2:00 pm

Yes, money will definitely be a factor in accomplishing such a project. It always is. 🙂

8. Kenneth T. December 16, 2020 / 2:31 pm

I say something (uhh) while sorta similar it’s very different.
    I say, “Show Me The Science”

• sandy edwards December 16, 2020 / 3:11 pm

I like that but I believe they would come back with their computer based science and then what?

• Kenneth T. December 16, 2020 / 10:41 pm

Sadly – we can only show them the way – we can’t hold their hand all the way.

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 3:15 pm

Thanks for the repost, Joyce! 🙂

9. Ian December 16, 2020 / 3:43 pm

A minor point with re: Science Fiction.

Louis Pasteur 1825-1895

Electron Microscope 1930s ->

I dunno 😀

If anyone has a link for that Pasteur-Crystal-Ball patent… I have a National Lottery/get-rich-quick scheme in mind?

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 3:46 pm

Hehehe! 🤣

10. Anonymous December 16, 2020 / 3:50 pm

Wow ! Sat down to read “The Vistors” and I could not stop reading. Such an easy read in one sitting. Thank you for the awesome story.
    I love the way you showed how the aliens “instigated” the “break up” between Maggie and Henry so they would not attempt to “make” another baby until the aliens “fix” the couples baby, that they did not know existed . The aliens removed the veil from over their eyes so they could see the “real” truth. And sometimes, when bad things happen to us, it just may not be so bad in the end so don’t lose hope.
    Pandemic is next . Can’t wait.
    You truly have a talent for writing Doctor John Reizer. Thank you for that. I would give you a 5 star rating on all the internet mediums, but I’m trying to hang on to what little privacy we have left . I don’t what to contribute to the coporations who make trillions from our data. I’m analog wherever and whenever humanly possible but had to give you the praise you deserve Doctor Reizer. You truly have a great gift, and I’m so happy you have decided to share that gift with the world.
    The ripple effect of love, that goes out into the universe from your good work, is enjoyed by all worlds throughout the universe, and is immeasurable. And all that love you give, will come back to you a hundred fold.
    Best to you all.

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 4:00 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my story. You have made my day. 😀 It’s truly a wonderful feeling to know that something you created and set to paper gave someone else enjoyment and entertainment for a few hours.

• Anonymous December 16, 2020 / 4:22 pm

I can tell you Doctor, that you make a lot of people’s day, with your wonderful site, and your wonderful publicated books . We can’t thank you enough .
        Some are given talents, but they do not develop them or let them flourish like you have with your gift for writing John. And you shall be greatly rewarded for sharing your talent and love with the universe. I can promise you that.
        Best

• Lisa December 16, 2020 / 4:40 pm

Well I have to say, Anonymous, I am touched by your last paragraph to our dear doctor friend!
      Best to you as well 🙂

• Lisa December 16, 2020 / 4:49 pm

That would be the ripple effect of love, paragraph.

• Kenneth T. December 16, 2020 / 10:53 pm

I haven’t read The Visitors (durn spoilers) OR Frequency as yet, but I have read The Target List AND PLANDEMIC. ***So much to read

11. sandy edwards December 16, 2020 / 4:14 pm

We have got to do something and right now. This site and the conversation is great. It keeps us alive and able to carry on but it won’t save us. I feel the need to make some drastic changes or to do something far out. Mostly everyone here likes to think of us getting thru this by being peaceful but it’s not gonna happen. We have got to come up with something now and it will probably not be peaceful. Just my thoughts.

12. Kenneth T. December 16, 2020 / 10:37 pm

“You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.”
    ***Quote abridged from The Matrix (1999)
    ~

13. Matt E December 17, 2020 / 9:41 pm

I wouldn’t even trust anyone with a profit motive. That alone discredits 99% of Western “science”.

14. Joyce Bowen December 17, 2020 / 10:09 pm

I had a terrible thought tonight:

“Even if I don’t want to think about it, my mind is like a naughty child. A thought popped into my mind tonight. I will go nowhere near anyone who has had that shot. I worked in high tech for a bit. It was extraordinary in the late 70s. I suspect we are not being told anything about how far they have advanced.

They are using nanotechnology in these shots. That could be an absolute nightmare for anyone desiring to stay clear of these things.”

I seriously have no idea how far they have advanced technologically. I’m betting it’s a whole lot further than we are being told.

I reposted Rangitikei’s work here:

It may seem far fetched to some, but I agree with her. Scuse my crassness, but the assholes of the world have united to make our lives miserable. Just about everything I’ve seen over the past near-70 years supports this. Pam is a few years older than me.

I need to wake up from this nightmare.

• Kenneth T. December 17, 2020 / 10:36 pm

Soooo many people are planning on getting this vaccine – I’ll be safer on Gilligan’s Island