General Observations and Comments

The idea for this website was born in the spring of 2011. Another chiropractor and I sat inside my home in Inman, South Carolina, and brainstormed about ways we could communicate with the public concerning machinations taking place in modern healthcare. After debating on the proposed website’s format, we published a few articles under the domain name NoFakeNews.com that same summer.

My friend wanted to focus more on selling health products while I envisioned a different website direction. By the end of 2011, we decided to pull the plug on the entire project. In January 2012, I got motivated to resuscitate NoFakeNews. I set out on a mission to redesign the website. I wanted a product that functioned more as an alternative news address, dedicated to educating interested parties about various subjects routinely portrayed by the controlling powers in a much different light than what existed in real life.

Much to my surprise, the domain name, nofakenews.com, had expired and was unavailable. So, I did the next best thing and secured the address NoFakeNews.net. I didn’t have any experience or technical knowledge about setting up or operating the website platform. I spent most of that January trying to figure out how to make the website operational on the WordPress platform, which was relatively user friendly.  But when you don’t know what you’re doing and have never had any prior experience running a website, it can be a daunting task to pull everything together.

In February 2012, I published the first article on NoFakeNews.net, and the website has been up and running ever since. Operating NoFakeNews from behind the scenes has truly been a labor of love. It has allowed me to become a better writer and a more effective communicator over the years.

The world has changed drastically for me and everybody else on the planet since 2012. It makes me wonder when looking back at what has happened in my life over the past eight years if that was ultimately preparing me to write more clearly about the genocidal plan to cull the world’s population now in play.

This has always been a unique website that has attracted a special group of visitors. Some of you have been here from the very beginning, while others have found your way here at later dates. It’s amazing how the universe operates and how like-minded people find a way to join forces to accomplish great things. On NoFakeNews, the goal never changes — we strive to spread truthful information and somehow figure out a way to make the world a better place to live for all human beings.

There are plenty of websites out there that have more traffic than this one. But we do have a healthy number of visitors each month, and our readership continues to grow every day. I am not in competition with other sites to attract traffic. I am not selling anything here (other than my ninety-nine cents novels), and that’s the way I plan on keeping NoFakeNews.

We have an unbelievable group of people that visit this domain regularly. They are respectful to others and add intelligent conversation to the forum. Although we sometimes disagree with one another, we manage to respect everybody’s opinions and seem to always work things out. I couldn’t be prouder about how this site has turned out. I feel as if I know many of you, even though we have never met in person. I also consider you family, and I am not kidding when I write those words.

For a website that discusses and tackles the subjects we take on, we manage to keep things relatively positive and sometimes even manage to have a sense of humor.

Thanks so much to all of you for making NoFakeNews the success it has become. None of it would have been possible without our readership!

_________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,750.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

21 thoughts on “General Observations and Comments

1. shian December 17, 2020 / 6:46 am

While I am a true believer in God, in Jesus Christ, I am aware of the fact that we are not alone on planet Earth, of course.
    I’ve seen lately some positive perspectives, here some of them which may look strange – yet when I was 14 years old I’ve seen a UFO for 10-15 minutes, above my head, and nobody would have believed me unless others have seen it too. anyway, few links:
    https://youtu.be/VA9Q8pa7Jf4 — God’s Great Reset Will Soon Begin – Shunyamurti Teaching
    https://vimeo.com/490154078 — 12/12 to 21/12 Transitioning to Higher Frequencies – Finology World – Vimeo
    https://youtu.be/MkebCNE2Hcc — Adronis: 2021 – The Year of Transition & The Point of No Return
    https://youtu.be/kvZ_DsB7qE4 — PLEIADIAN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE 2020 – 2021 (DECEMBER 21)

• NoFakeNews December 17, 2020 / 8:00 am

Thanks for sharing, Shian! 🙂

2. Lisa December 17, 2020 / 7:25 am

John, reading your “General Observations and Comments” first thing this morning, nearly brought me to tears again (happy tears). You are speaking from the heart here, and I felt it.
    I do not believe in coincidences. Your consciousness began you on this journey with nofakenews. (Maybe a little incentive from Michael Morris),(But I know, he is sci-fi!)
    As you say, everyone here is friendly and respectful to on another. I think you lead here as an example. I am sure that there are times when it is not always easy. Some of us can get moody sometimes. Just like family!
    And sometimes we do add humor, to help relieve us of the seriousness of our situation.
    At times, I think of all of us as your disciples. lol! But I don’t think you would think that way, because I know you think of yourself as one of us!
    In your learning of the technical aspect of running your site, you seemed to have learned well. Being rather in incompetent myself with computers, I can understand how that may have been stressful.
    I just love the gang here at nofakenews, and that puts you right at the top of the list, John.
    So glad the energies of the universe have brought us all together! 😊
    Hopefully, we will defeat the evil that has been brought down upon us!

• NoFakeNews December 17, 2020 / 8:07 am

Thanks, Lisa, for your input. Hopefully, we can make a difference and help those individuals who are interested learn the truth about what is happening in the world. I am happy you are part of this community of readers. 🙂

3. Carol Williams December 17, 2020 / 7:28 am

Love reading all the articles and comments here. Praying everyday that we all can wake up from this nightmare and our lives will once again just be normal 🙏🙏🙏

• NoFakeNews December 17, 2020 / 8:10 am

Thank you so much, Carol, for being a regular visitor here and for contributing to the forum. 🙂

4. shian December 17, 2020 / 7:40 am

The relation between Contaminated Vaccines and 5G, by Mark Steele (important to watch):

The Fethard Frequency – New Untested Technology – https://vimeo.com/435481250

• NoFakeNews December 17, 2020 / 8:11 am

Thanks for sharing the information, Shian! 🙂

• Lisa December 17, 2020 / 5:42 pm

Hi Shian

I listened to this excellent video from Mark Steele that you shared with us, this afternoon.
      Steele has a background in systems weapon deployment.
      He is good. He states a lot of what we discuss here on on no fake news. But he also states how 5G is a weapon designed for genocide. He says the vaccines that are injected into you, contain the bio weapons that can kill. Along with tests that are contaminated. That was one I had not heard before. That might explain why some people are getting sick.
      SMART on our smart meters and devices stands for, Secret Militarized Arms in Residential Technologies.
      He states our best device is Knowledge. Which, of course, is what we try to do here.

Above, Shian also shares a few other links. I like the one about “Transitioning Higher Frequencies.” This is basically a collective consciousness of positive thinking. The more people who come together to meditate and pray can affect the energy frequencies of the cosmos. It is probably our best defense against the darkness that is surrounding us. The complicated part is getting the many the people that we need, on the same page.

Plus, of course, saying “no” to letting them control us with masks and vaccines.

• tim December 18, 2020 / 9:47 am

Yes, exactly Lisa. That is why I’m always stressing the power of our thoughts ! (so easy to forget sometimes)

Think about it. If every living human on this earth stopped right now, and had only one thought, world peace, there would , almost instantaneously, BE WORLD PEACE !

Think of the power we have with our thoughts joined as one. Anything would be possible. We could create a HEAVEN on earth, with our “universal” thoughts joining as one thought. And there are more and more humans every day joining this universal consciousness.

If we all had just one thought, as one, remove all pollution from the earth, it would be done.
        If we all had just one thought, as one, remove all evil from the face of this world, it would be done.
        If we all had just one thought, as one, heal all the sick , injured, and crippled , it would be done.
        If we all had just one thought, as one, stop all fighting and wars, it would be done.
        If we all had just one thought, as one, anything good, it would be done.

The ONLY reasons I have DOUBTS that this will ever happen is because of man’s past history that I have studied , and because of the Book’s that I have read saying the future does not look to bright, ie: one world government, etc, etc.

Those Books have been right so far in every minute detail. I don’t see why the rest of the story will not come to volition also.

That is why I always say, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Regardless of what happens, I know it is for our experience, and it is for our good. It is to make us mentally, physically, and spiritually stronger. (Doctrine and Covenants SECTION 122: 7-8) And we should never lose our hope or faith.

• Lisa December 18, 2020 / 10:43 am

I could not agree with you more, Tim. As always, very well said!

5. Louise December 17, 2020 / 8:45 am

And we thank God for you! I cannot express how much I appreciate your daily columns. A beacon of light in this dark world. That we are all considered family brought tears to my eyes. 2020 has been an incredibly depressing, frustrating and lonely journey. But it’s the like minded people here that provide hope, enlightenment and encouragement. Thank you!!!

• NoFakeNews December 17, 2020 / 9:04 am

Thank you, Louise, for being a part of our little community. 🙂

6. sandy edwards December 17, 2020 / 9:11 am

Home sweet home for me. Dr. Reizer is going to have to throw us a Christmas party. lol Or Tim can invite us all out to the beach since he has plenty of room. I need a long vacation.

7. tim December 17, 2020 / 9:22 am

Hi Sister Sandy, Any anti-vaxxer, anti-masker, anti-1%, ARE ALL WELCOME to come on down and we will surf the waves , skate on the board walks , climb the mountains and ride the rivers, Everyone needs a vacation. Hope to see you and yours soon Sister Sandy.
    tim 🙂

• Lisa December 17, 2020 / 7:58 pm

Thanks Tim.
      It is heartbreaking that this outspoken brave woman who was a former Merck representative, was mysteriously found dead.

• tim December 17, 2020 / 8:48 pm

Thank you Lisa. Yes. It is. An what everyone needs to understand is that the 1% are murdering people (fake suicide, or fake suicide / murder, heart attack, etc) with a attitude of “in your face, see what we can do and get away with it and we don’t care what you think. ”

And what is even sadder ? We the people have allowed this to go on for a long time, and have done nothiing about it. We just keep acquiescing to the 1%.

8. tim December 18, 2020 / 10:19 am

Anyone who DOES NOT believe that “they” are using all their energy and resources “they” can muster, to create a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, money, etc, etc, should take a look at this video. It’s been in the plans for a long time.

• tim December 18, 2020 / 3:46 pm

Sorry, here’s that link.

5+ NWO Agendas Accompanying The Coronavirus Epidemichttps://prepareforchange.net/2020/02/23/5-nwo-agendas-accompanying-the-coronavirus-epidemic/

9. tim December 18, 2020 / 1:27 pm