We Have Officially Said Goodbye to Yesterday’s Normal

NORMAL YESTERDAY — a song by Sandy Edwards

© 2020 Sandy Edwards

If I had tried to tell people last December that a global medical psyop was about to happen in 2020 that would forever change the world, they would have looked at me like I was wearing a tinfoil hat.

When I attempt to tell people what has happened to the world in 2020 was preplanned and is nothing more than a well-orchestrated medical psyop — a genocidal plot to cull the world’s population, they look at me like I am wearing a tinfoil hat.

Yesterday’s normal was officially and forever changed within the last few days as human beings began receiving the genetic-altering sars-cov-2 vaccines that have been approved for distribution.

The masses are hypnotized, and there doesn’t seem to be a way to magically snap our fingers to break the trance. What can we possibly do at this point to intervene and convince the herd that they are irreparably harming themselves as well as the human genome?

I remember reading an article in The New York Times back in April 2020 about how people should deal with conspiracy theorists who claim the COVID-19 virus is a hoax. The article goes on to explain how real and dangerous the sars-cov-2  virus is and how impossible it would be for the CDC and other health regulatory agencies to conspire with doctors and scientists all over the world to pull off such a well-coordinated hoax. The article even tries to suggest that people who question the officialdom surrounding the plandemic might suffer from clinical paranoia.

It’s truly amazing how much influence the mainstream media publications and television programming have over the general public.

So, here we are, nearing the end of 2020, and the year-long plan has come full circle. The vaccines are available, and people are being filmed on national television as they stand in line with their sleeves rolled up to receive the COVID-19 jab.

We have officially said goodbye to yesterday’s normal!

_________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,700.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

18 thoughts on “We Have Officially Said Goodbye to Yesterday’s Normal

1. Lisa December 15, 2020 / 11:01 am

Sandy, that song you wrote was quite beautiful and quite sad at the same time. I felt it! And again, you do have a most lovely voice.

It is ironic to me that this came out today. Yesterday, I was feeling happy as can be. But overnight, I somehow got the blues. I do not even cry very much. But the tears seem to keep flowing. There must be something in the air!
    As horrible as it is that the vaccines are coming out and our world is crumbling, I do not even think that that is my problem. We all have foreseen this coming, and we know it will get much worse if things do not turn around.

I am afraid my positive attitude is in shambles today.
    We women can get emotional sometimes, can’t we Sandy!
    Hopefully, I will get back on the right track soon.

Lisa😔

• sandy edwards December 15, 2020 / 3:49 pm

Thank you Lisa. I know what you mean. It is a sad song but along with Dr. Reizer’s words it brought a lot of tears to my eyes today. I am the same as you. Off and on with the feelings. I guess this is how we cope. Tomorrow is another day. And, Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn. lol That just kinda came out??

• sandy edwards December 15, 2020 / 4:05 pm

Lisa, I forget how sometimes things can be taken the wrong way when online so just wanted you to know that my last comment just popped out. Nothing to do with you. It happens to me all the time. Things just pop into my head and if I’m lucky lead to something more.

• Lisa December 15, 2020 / 4:38 pm

Thank you Sandy. Your reply brought tears to my eyes again. But this time, in a good way. Wow, am I sensitive today!

2. tim December 15, 2020 / 12:16 pm

Yes Doctor, just like that “gentleman” on the panel ranting about what liberals think.
    “They” have brainwashed the people into thinking that the anti-masker-vax people are the “crazy” ones. There is something wrong with the way they think but you good sheeple, you are thinking “straight” and logical. Especially now that we have put our nano tech in your body. hehe.
    And it’s another way to divide the people . Anit-vax against vax. Black against blue. Dems against Reps. On and on and on there’s nothing but division.
    A small group of us are fighting back and that group gets bigger and bigger everyday. Using the laws that “they” made against “themselves” (like calif is doing to their insane gov) to get them out of office, etc sounds like a good game plan and there are many business men, lawyers, and Doctors already working on that.
    Stay strong my friend.
    tim 🙂

3. tim December 15, 2020 / 12:23 pm

Lovely song Sandy. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. 🙂

• sandy edwards December 15, 2020 / 3:51 pm

Thanks Tim. The real gift is this site and all of you guys.

4. tim December 15, 2020 / 12:59 pm

We are living in an insane asylum.

start:https://blog.nomorefakenews.com
    The COVID vaccine and the commercial conquest of the planet: The Plan
    In the same way that cosmetics are designed for every shade of skin tone, vaccines will be designed for every DNA profile.
    end:

5. Kenneth T. December 15, 2020 / 1:05 pm

A nice (uhh) “normal” song – no autotune with this one.

You can actually hear every breath taken.
    Much like Jodi Ann and her music.

Sad songs say so much
    A lovely voice

• sandy edwards December 15, 2020 / 3:53 pm

Hi Kenneth. Thanks for the compliment on my song. Haven’t seen you for a bit so don’t bug out on us. Missed you. Sandy

6. NoFakeNews Reader December 15, 2020 / 5:44 pm

Yes, it truly is amazing (not in a good way)!

Do you remember when Bill and Melinda were smirking about the notion of the next ‘virus’?

I guess we just have to wait for the literal zombies to start appearing.

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpnbNzHLVyo&t=26

• NoFakeNews December 15, 2020 / 5:50 pm

No doubt about it, this is a dark, dark soul. He’s not what I would call an asset to humanity.

7. tim December 15, 2020 / 5:58 pm

Always be kind to those who access to your toothbrush ! hehe

8. Post Hoc December 16, 2020 / 2:12 am

Dr Reizer,
    May I say that your site is just about the only one around the web that is consistently consistent.
    The replies and posts are all coming from the same place and your articles never waver from the truth of the matter.
    I now see your site as a safe haven…no trolls, no talk of a dangerous virus, no disagreements…everyone on the same page..
    Hope you are coping with the traffic and thank you for your site sincerely…🍭🍭🍭

• NoFakeNews December 16, 2020 / 7:32 am

Hi Post Hoc,

I appreciate your feedback and honest comments. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and taking the time to read the articles on NoFakeNews.

I hope that this platform can serve as a safe place for people who are interested in reading about a more truthful perspective concerning everything taking place in our world.

I believe from this point forward, our time is best spent trying to educate individuals who are already awakened and have a sincere desire to learn the truth.

Thank you so much for being a member of our growing community and for sharing the truth with others.

• Post Hoc December 16, 2020 / 6:43 pm

🎶💐🎶

9. tim December 16, 2020 / 10:31 am

Times Like These
    Wayne Burton

10. tim December 16, 2020 / 10:38 am

As you think, so shall you be. Uplifting. 🙂

start:
    The Handling of Chaos: Motion Through Stillnesshttps://www.thelibertybeacon.com/the-handling-of-chaos-motion-through-stillness/
    end: