Presidents Trump and Biden Both Fully Support the Big Pharma Vaccine Agenda!

For those people out there who mistakenly believe that there is a major difference between the two most recent actors that have occupied 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, D.C., now you know there’s not!

Both of these men fully support the vaccine makers and the world government’s plan to vaccinate every living person on this planet with a deadly mRNA vaccine.

–Dr. Reizer

_______________________________

We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic

________________________________

The Target List Movie on Amazon Prime!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021. The movie will be released on Amazon Prime in the summer of 2021.

The Story:

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by the big pharma.

Screenplay by MJ Palo and John Reizer

Based on the novel by John Reizer

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

The Target List Cast:

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT!

13 thoughts on “Presidents Trump and Biden Both Fully Support the Big Pharma Vaccine Agenda!

1. Jason March 16, 2021 / 11:33 pm

These so-called public servants are all beholden to a higher and more powerful government working to drastically reduce the global population. Anyone who can’t see through the political games being played throughout the world and believes one politician is different from the others is a damn fool.

Jason

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 8:22 am

I agree with you, Jason! What people must remember and never forget is that President Trump played an instrumental role in getting the COVID-19 vaccine program rolling, and getting the products that are killing people administered to Americans at warp speed.

Presidential elections are theatrical performances to keep the slaves entertained while the people really running the earth show create and hand down directives and policies to puppets managing different sovereign countries. America is one of those sovereign countries being managed by a puppet.

2. Luis March 17, 2021 / 12:22 am

Good thing I didn’t vote for either peasants. I wouldn’t vote for any person that want to be president and continue to honor these people that are working to trying to discredit us and shut/ lock us down . The fight continues.

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 8:00 am

I have believed for a long time, Luis, that whoever the controlling powers place into that selected position is nothing more than an actor puppet completely controlled by a world governing construct. It’s hard for a political candidate’s supporters to see the writing on the wall.

How many Trump supporters will now blindly and loyally follow this man’s advice and receive the mRNA vaccines, harming their health and risking their lives in the process?

The mainstream media are desperately trying to get more suckers to become vaccine compliant. Donald Trump just helped them and the plandemic designers accomplish this goal.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Luis! 🙂

3. Ish March 17, 2021 / 12:58 am

I do not believe that is true. With great respect to you Dr Reizer.

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 7:40 am

I am just calling it the way I see it. Those are his words — not mine!

I don’t write words on this website that people want to read, I write words here that people need to read.

4. Anonymous March 17, 2021 / 8:38 am

President Trump is not a vaccine supporter, Dr. Reizer. I am sorry, but you are wrong about this!

Anonymous

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 8:49 am

“I would. I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me…It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works.” — President Donald Trump

If you don’t think he’s a vaccine supporter, there’s no help for you!

It is not a great vaccine and it is not a safe vaccine. It is a kill shot!

–Dr. Reizer

• karla March 17, 2021 / 9:36 pm

Trump quote”when you are getting that shot, remember me” I was a supporter but he walked away not informing the public that the election was hacked in Italy with the arrest being announced by a leader in their Supreme Court. He turned this country over to the left and our fate. And we are left with the jab and his ego.

5. Dr-Artaud March 17, 2021 / 1:06 pm

Dr. Reizer,

The point has also occurred to me. Not only did Trump help bring it about, he’s now pushing it. Ultimately vaccines that may become mandatory under Biden likely would never be mandatory under Trump.

I think the huge crowds of Trump supporters mostly not wearing masks was a message, for despite 40,000+ people at outdoor events, no “Super Spreading” event occurred.

Dr. Scott Atlas, on Trump’s covid team for several months, said, of continuing lock-down restrictions in Michigan: “The only way this stops is if people rise up,” and “You get what you accept.”

Biden’s Team say the expected things, regardless of how stupid it sounds (as would commonly be the case with most presidents).

I saw a news headline that Fauci was speaking at a Cathedral, and just took note. Later I saw that Christian churches, in general, are being urged to encourage their followers to be vaccinated. We must be cautious of such manipulation.

Due to Coumadin, I get blood tests frequently. The woman that works there has been away for weeks. Coumadin Tests were done monthly, but I developed cellulitis in my leg, had to take antibiotics, that elevated the PT-INR, and I’ve been getting tests weekly. Ugh. But the woman is back, and she already had both Pfizer shots, and her adult daughter the Johnson & Johnson shot. Although both did so with no side effects, they may be young enough, and healthy enough, that it wasn’t an issue. I told her I’m not getting the shot/shots.

I realize your view that no pathogen exists, and I’m not contradicting that, but I’m shocked that my doctor hasn’t considered my medical history in recommending to me to get vaccinated.

There’s no talk of people being exempt, they expect people with significant autoimmune issues to spin the figurative roulette wheel for a life of impairment or no life at all. That sounds like an agenda driven govt and not one motivated by a genuine desire to manage a health crisis.

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 1:56 pm

Thanks for sharing, sir. 😀

All drugs cause adverse effects, and for there not to be any contraindications or warnings for certain people not to take the mRNA vaccines, speaks volumes about the campaign being an agenda and not being about defending against a public health emergency.

6. Lisa March 17, 2021 / 2:11 pm

There is no denying that Trump is and has been supporting the kill shot, John.

However, I do think that there was a time when he would have given it a second thought. In 2018, he was associated with UK’s gastroenterologist, Andrew Wakefield. Wakefield was disgraced from practicing because he claimed that there was a link between autism and children’s vaccines. He had seemingly found an ally in Trump, and was traveling the country with him to promote his views.

I do not now if Trump was persuaded by Fauci and others to go along with the covid vaccines or what. It was difficult to tell whether Trump cared for Fauci or not. At times it seemed like he wanted to fire him and at other times he would say, “He is a great guy!” (Sometimes I wonder if the controlling powers threaten the governmental figures and their families)

Although, it is possible that Trump really does believe in the covid vaccines or maybe he just does not care what happens to us. Who knows what Trump really thinks!
    But even in my support group of mother’s of autism (vaccine-injured),some did not believe in the childhood vaccines, but still believed in vaccines for general health.

I had been hoping that Trump would come to his senses. But in the end, I do believe he is just another puppet!

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 3:27 pm

I agree with you, Lisa. Early on, President Trump was against the vaccine agenda. In the end, he caved.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the subject. 🙂