8 thoughts on “Happy 20th Birthday, Kayla!

1. Ian March 17, 2021 / 12:17 pm

😀
    Wonderful! Happy Birthday to your daughter, from the UK, with Very Best Wishes!

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 3:19 pm

Thank you, Ian! 🙂

2. Lisa March 17, 2021 / 2:16 pm

Daughters are wondrous at this age or any age for that matter, aren’t they, John? My own daughter, Krystal, presently being 21 years old, I know that it can be a confusing time for them in trying to figure out what direction they want to go in with their lives. They are focused on their academics, but their personal lives are also changing.
    Serious boyfriends and all that business!

Coincidently, John, for months before my daughter was born I had planned to name her Kayla. I kid you not! But when a friend mentioned the name Krystal, because of my love of crystal gems. I changed my mind.

Anyway, I hope Kayla has a fabulous birthday!

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 3:18 pm

Thank you, Lisa! 😀 Children grow up so fast. Before you know it, they are adults.

My daughter and I used to argue about everything through the years. Now, we argue about biology and genetics. She’s pretty smart, so it’s getting more and more difficult for me to win the arguments 🤣

3. Lisa March 17, 2021 / 4:18 pm

Time does fly by, John! But we are still young at heart. 😀
    And yes, sometimes your children can know more about certain things than you do. But not always.

You sound like you have a great relationship with Kayla! 🙂

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 4:23 pm

Yes, we do! 🙂

4. Dirkje. March 17, 2021 / 9:23 pm

Indeed…very happy birthday to your daughter.. Greetz from the Netherlands…Dirkje (doc. Geriatrics)

• NoFakeNews March 17, 2021 / 9:26 pm