The COVID -19 Vaccines — All Risk And No Reward!

Through the years, I have made strategic moves, financially speaking, so that my family would be able to function comfortably for the remainder of their lives without having to worry about paying bills. Before making said moves, I always weighed and analyzed them to see the risks involved and also any rewards that might come to fruition down the road. I believe that many people in the world have performed their due diligence before investing hard-earned money to ultimately earn a bigger financial return.

I feel that a high percentage of the people who visit NoFakeNews have a better understanding of the world pandemic than the average person. Because of the many articles that I and others have published on this forum, readers have seen a different picture concerning the health crisis than those who regularly rely on the mainstream media as the primary source of their daily information.

People globally are being encouraged to make an investment in their health. At least, that is the way it is disingenuously marketed by the controlling powers.

Let’s forget for a few moments everything you have learned here about the fakery associated with the nonexistent viral pathogen. Let’s pretend briefly so that I can drive home the point of this article, that the sars-cov-2 virus is real.

You and I are being asked to consider a health investment that has been touted by health regulatory agencies worldwide as the great COVID-19 panacea. Let’s examine the opportunity in great detail so that people can make a prudent decision on whether they should proceed or not.

THE HEALTH INVESTMENT:

Receive 2 doses of an untested, unapproved, experimental antiviral drug.

The Risks:

1. Immediate death.
  2. A severe permanent neurological impairment.
  3. A severe irreversible autoimmune disorder.
  4. A catastrophic autoimmune event (cytokine storm) in the future.

The Rewards:

1. In exchange for taking the products, human recipients can expect a 95% chance to lessen one or more of the physiological symptoms associated with the COVID-19 disease for three months or less should they contract the disease.
  2. In exchange for taking the products, human recipients can also expect a 95% chance to not have a positive PCR test for up to three months or less.

If and when people take the vaccines (antiviral drugs) in question…

1. Society will not return to normal.
  2. Lockdowns will not be halted.
  3. Mask mandates will not be terminated.
  4. Social distancing policies will not be lifted.

The antiviral drugs cannot deliver to recipients…

1. Immunity against COVID-19.
  2. Health.

I think it is important that people understand that the COVID-19 vaccines are not, in fact, vaccines. They do not prevent transmission of the sars-cov-2 virus between human beings. The drug products do not contain the isolated, purified viral signature of sars-cov-2. Additionally, the drug products have not been approved by the FDA and are being administered in America under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

The information I have written above is based on the facts associated with the official narrative being promoted by the mainstream media corporations and the health regulatory agencies in the United States and other sovereign territories.

Looking at the risks versus the rewards of this particular health investment opportunity, a person would have to be an idiot to consider taking these medicinal products. The drugs offer plenty of risks and no rewards for members of society.

When you add to the facts above that the virus doesn’t even exist, it takes the investment’s absurdity to another level.

_____________________________________

NoFakeNews is Nine Years Old!

On a separate note — I want to thank the people who have frequented this website during the past nine years. Together, we have attempted to separate facts from fiction, make sense of the nonsense coming from the mainstream media, and more recently expose what I believe is one of the biggest crimes ever committed against humanity.

I hope that in some small way, NoFakeNews has been a helpful resource to those people who were searching for the truth about the world we live in and unable to find that information through the mainstream media companies worldwide.

Creating and publishing this blog has been a labor of love and an arduous task that can be quite exhausting. I believe we have awakened many and hopefully saved a few lives.

_____________________________________

NoFakeNews visitor Lisa Hakes is the author of a book titled Subtle Sabotage. It’s her personal story and triumph over many life obstacles — one of which was being the parent of a vaccine-injured child.

Lisa’s book is free on Amazon February 2 – 6, 2021. Let’s support her by downloading a copy. It’s a chance to read for free an inspirational story at a time when we could all use a little inspiration.

— Dr. Reizer

Subtle Sabotage by [Lisa Hakes, Kristen Forbes]

Click Here to Download Free Book!

#1 Amazon Free Book in Alcoholism (Kindle Store)

#3 Amazon Free Book in Parenting Children with Disabilities (Kindle Store)

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that The Target List movie will begin filming on April 10, 2021.

Help Me Expose Big Pharma!

Visit The Target List IMDb Movie Page For Updates

Donations Are Greatly Appreciated!

$4,500.00 Generously Donated So Far!

We are continuing our fundraising efforts for the movie. The movie production companies bringing this film to life have generously invested money into this project and have asked me to help them out by promoting a fundraiser to offset production expenses.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

________________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

13 thoughts on “The COVID -19 Vaccines — All Risk And No Reward!

1. Carol Williams February 4, 2021 / 10:09 am

I went shopping at my local supermarket yesterday whose pharmacy is now giving COVID-19 vaccines. The pharmacy was full of elderly people waiting patiently for their miracle jab in the arm. I wanted to rip off my face diaper and scream at the top of my lungs for everyone to get the f*** out off that pharmacy. It just breaks my heart that our elderly are so brainwashed into thinking that poisonous jab will restore our world and keep them healthy. So incredibly sad.

• NoFakeNews February 4, 2021 / 10:21 am

I feel your frustration, Carol. And it’s not just the elderly people who have been brainwashed. However, they make up a large portion of the population who have been intentionally misinformed about the plandemic and the vaccines. I wish there was a way to magically snap our fingers and wake up the world. 🙂

2. Lisa February 4, 2021 / 12:42 pm

Hi John

It is amazing that you have been writing on nofakenews for nine years! What did you write about before covid? I am guessing some of it might have been about the scandelous pharmaceutical companies, which brought you to write the “The Target List”.

There is no doubt in my mind that you have awakened many people throughout the years. You are the one to be thanked. Although, I am sure the support you have received from your many followers has kept you energized.

I am sure that you save lives from sharing your perceptive knowledge here. When I first visited here over a year ago, I may have already been awakened about the dangerous vaccines and pharmaceutical companies in general. But you have helped me keep my head on straight during some very stressful times. As I am sure you have done for others as well.

As a matter of fact, you still are. We still all have to deal with sheeple on a regular basis.
    Whether people write in or not.
    You have kept many of us from turning into sheep!

And John, I am so thrilled how well my book is doing right now. Your input here is greatIy appreciated. I am happy. At night, I can feel good and sleep well! I hope that you can say the same, dealing with this craziness.

Lisa 😀

• NoFakeNews February 4, 2021 / 1:59 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and being a part of the website, Lisa. 🙂

Nine years have gone by fast. Time does not stand still, that’s for sure.

I am thrilled that your book is being read broadly. The people visiting here are awesome supporters of our content.

• Lisa February 4, 2021 / 2:51 pm

Yes John

I would like to add, I am immensely grateful and appreciative to any supporters of nofakenews that downloaded and read a free copy of my book”Subtle Sabotage “.
        Thank you! 🙂

3. Kevin Skibbens February 4, 2021 / 12:57 pm

Thank you for all your hard work Dr. Reizer. I read your site daily.

It’s unbelievable the amount of lies and disinformation there is out there now. The propaganda keeps coming thick and heavy every day.

Reuters just posted: * World faces around 4,000 variants of novel coronavirus.

Good lord help us all from these liars and evil people.

• NoFakeNews February 4, 2021 / 2:07 pm

Thanks, Kevin, for reading the articles on NoFakeNews. You are exactly right about the amount of misinformation floating around these days.

The numbers of fake, mutant viral strains that will be reported to the public by the mainstream media and lying health regulatory agencies are about to reach an all-time high.

4. Gina Flores February 4, 2021 / 7:21 pm

Dr. John,
    Congratulations on 9 wonderful years of publishing this incredible website. NoFakeNews is hands down the best alternative news site in existence.

Thanks for allowing me to be a small part of the operation for several years. It was exciting and educational at the same time.

I look forward to reading more in the future. 😀

Best,
    Gina

• NoFakeNews February 4, 2021 / 8:04 pm

Thank you, Gina, for your contributions and support. I hope that you and your family are well.

I look forward to reading more of your posts as well when you have the time to write. 🙂

5. Dirkje February 4, 2021 / 7:39 pm

OT. Hello doc…(Dirkje-doc Geriatrics) from the Netherlands..again, thank you so much for all your work…highly appreciate…a couple of days ago I was looking out of the window..about 23.30..and I saw a small animal laying..I thought it was a little fox or a cat and I went out to have a look and maybe give some help … I just crossed the street and out of nowhere there was a police van with six officiers in it..a couple of them came out (without face-diapers) asking me what I was doing here (sperzeit) Explained it to them…was a cat and the animal went away… they asked for my ID and gave me a fine €95…they adressed me in a very harsh and intiminated way…(hello Gestapo) I am still flabbergasted and sad…anyway friends, family and colleags are spreading your site here in this country 💪💪 excuses for misstakes in the language…best regards..Dirkje

• NoFakeNews February 4, 2021 / 8:00 pm

Hi Doctor,

It’s sad to know that what you are reporting is happening more and more worldwide.

Thank you for sharing my website with family, friends, and colleagues. We all benefit from educating others about the world plandemic.

I just saw a local news report in my community about many doctors and hospital personnel who are refusing to take the coronavirus vaccines. 😀

Some people are waking up.

All the best!

John Reizer

6. Dirkje. February 4, 2021 / 8:26 pm

I’ve read some articles about Vaccines on the site of Henry Makow…and indeed…people are opening their eyes …here as well…keeping you informed..if you don’t mind…thank you again 👏

• NoFakeNews February 4, 2021 / 8:51 pm