Update On Tennessee Nurse, Tiffany Dover

The CHI Memorial Hospital in Tennesee has released a 20-second video clip of nurse Tiffany Dover standing with fellow medical staff employees. According to the signs in the video, the recording was made on 12/21/20. This is certainly fantastic news! 🙂

Mrs. Dover has not given a face-to-face interview or commented on her social media platforms since suffering what appeared to be a vaccine reaction last week on live television after being jabbed with the controversial COVID-19 vaccine that was rushed to market at record speed.

There has been worldwide speculation on different Internet platforms that Mrs. Dover had suffered a more severe vaccine reaction than what was originally captured on video. Whether or not this was the reason that the healthcare professional has taken so long to make a public appearance is unknown.

The COVID-19 vaccine has been granted full liability immunity to protect the product’s manufacturer from potential lawsuits stemming from anyone who might become injured from taking the drug.

All vaccines have limited liability protection under the (VICP) Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. When patients are injured by vaccines, excluding the new COVID-19 product(s), they can file a lawsuit in the VICP for a maximum award of $250,000.

The CDC has decided to investigate reported problems with the new coronavirus vaccine after thousands of people have reported adverse reactions from the product.

(ABOVE) Tiffany Dover After being Resuscitated

Tiffany Dover Standing with Colleagues on 12/21/20

Photo Credits: Twitter

______________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$2,800.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

43 thoughts on “Update On Tennessee Nurse, Tiffany Dover

1. tim December 21, 2020 / 9:11 pm

I’ll never forget what my dad told us kids many times a long time ago. At the time I thought he was being ridiculous but now I’m wondering if he wasn’t right.
    He said it all the time, ” don’t believe anything your hear, or half of what you see !
    Still al little over the top, but I get where he was coming from now.

Thank heavens she is okay. (if this video is real, and she really is alive )

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 9:27 pm

Hi Tim,

There is still a strong possibility that something more serious happened to this poor woman. I find it very strange that this nurse is unwilling to give a live interview on camera, unmasked, to put an end to the speculation by many about what has taken place with her over the past several days.

As I wrote in an earlier article, this was a public relations disaster. Mrs. Dover gave lengthy interviews before the incident and then again after her adverse vaccine reaction. Why is she unable to speak to the public without a mask so that the world can, in fact, see she is healthy and unharmed.

If this was my company employee who had undergone so much controversy, I would have asked her to give a full interview on camera. Why feed into the controversy if there is nothing to hide?

• tim December 22, 2020 / 7:05 am

“They” want us to take our eye off the ball. If people are talking about this nurse they are not talking about the murder of the human race by vaccine. It’s another dot to be connected.

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 8:23 am

I think they are trying to survive a giant public relations glitch. They are magicians and can craft sleight of hand maneuvering as nobody can imagine. The nurse’s adverse vaccine reaction on live television was a huge tactical error by the psyop directors. Most people have the attention span of a gnat. They are just biding time and looking for a way to minimize any damage that might materialize as a result of what has happened.

• tim December 22, 2020 / 12:46 pm

Agreed Doctor. Very strange.

2. Lisa December 21, 2020 / 9:25 pm

What fantastic news! Hopefully, she will stay well and healthy. John, your speculation that she might still be alright, was obviously correct.

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 9:35 pm

Thank you, Lisa! I hope she is well. I still believe that there is something wrong with the story. I am not saying that the woman that is in the video is not Mrs. Dover, but why the long delay before making a public appearance? And why wouldn’t she address the public in an interview, unmasked? It’s a bizarre situation, and her appearance with a group of colleagues wearing a mask makes me think that she suffered a more serious vaccine reaction than previously thought.

Perhaps, I am wrong about my feelings, and the woman is perfectly healthy. I hope that this is the case.

• Lisa December 22, 2020 / 4:20 am

John, I have now watched the clip over a quite a few times. It is strange. First Mrs. Dover jerks, then I could swear I hear her make a kind of giggle (but not from laughter) and then she jerks again.
        It is like she is trying hard to keep her composure. Her hands in her pockets seem to help her. I still do not think she is well either! She probably is not able do an interview, and they probably think it is better to keep her face hidden.
        I think you are spot on about your feelings that something with Mrs. Dover is not right!

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 8:09 am

Lisa, there’s a good possibility that the hospital or other operators, behind the scenes, are protecting Tiffany Dover (more likely protecting the narrative they have written for her concerning her fainting history).

I have given some additional thought to this short video clip released by the hospital, and I do think there might be a cover-up in play.

I watched a local mainstream news affiliate from Tennessee report on the story last night. They were providing more cover than actual reporting and didn’t provide viewers with anything new except for one item; they stated Dover declined an opportunity to give an interview on television. That’s nuts! Why decline a chance to end the growing mystery and conspiracy theories surrounding the incident?

I think the powers that be don’t want the nurse speaking publicly because of either her current health status or because of something else that they are worried or uncomfortable about.

• Lisa December 22, 2020 / 10:47 am

I think all of the above.
        It is nuts that she and everyone else, would not want to clear the air about all the rumors with a simple interview.
        The whole world has gone nuts, John!
        And it can be felt, everywhere you go.

3. Kenneth T. December 21, 2020 / 10:57 pm

Nothing is as it seems…

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 11:26 pm

That’s one of the few things we can say with great certainty. 🙂

4. Kenneth T. December 21, 2020 / 11:57 pm

One way – or another; it’s the perfect PR photo moment

5. tim December 22, 2020 / 7:16 am

Sorry Doctor, but the fact is, she will never be okay again. As you know, none of the poor sheeple who have taken the shots will be. Those vaccines are coursing through their bodies right now, killing them. But many will suffer from 1000’s of “side effects” from the shots of death. So they will die slowly from some terrible type of disease, while “they” treat their symptoms for money ! We all know that the Medical Industrial Complex is a criminal corporation and a tool for the 1% to “thin” the herd ! They only need maybe a half million of us for their slaves, then the rest of us are expendable and non-essential.
    Stay strong. Keep the faith.

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 8:13 am

Agreed!

6. tim December 22, 2020 / 7:42 am

Worried Psychiatrist Calls on French Law Enforcement

” The health farce is only perpetuated by the use of PCR screening tests that are not designed for this purpose. Some countries, such as Portugal, have given up the use of these tests

because the false positive rate reached 97%. ”

I’LL Bet you a million dollars you did not see that fact about the PCR testers on MSM.

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 8:13 am

Yes, Tim, all the diagnostic testing associated with sars-cov-2 has provided false-positive results because there is no viral pathogen with that name in existence. 🙂

7. sandy edwards December 22, 2020 / 10:49 am

I agree with Lisa that this girl in the video definitely has some kind of tic going on. It’s a cover up for sure. imho

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 11:58 am

Yes, I believe that there is more to the story than what is being reported by official sources.

• Lisa December 22, 2020 / 11:58 am

Thanks Sandy, I am glad to know that someone else sees it besides me. She was definitely doing some body jerking!

8. anonymous December 22, 2020 / 11:01 am

­ Pitch Black Sky

John wakes with a startle . It’s almost 8am and still pitch dark outside ? The alarm clock says 7:47 am. “That’s not right, ” John yells as he throws the bed covers off and jumps out of bed. John’s one of those who talks to himself and doesn’t give a hoot what people think about it . “I’m gonna be late for work if I don’t get going right now. Crap ! Crap ! Crap ! Can’t be late today. Of all days, not today, ” still yelling at himself.

But this is not like any other morning John has ever woken up to. He woke with an ominous feeling in his gut. A tight knot right in the pit of his stomach. He can’t help but wonder why he awoke feeling a “fear” gnawing at his gut. He senses something is seriously wrong and it feels strange having to turn on the bedroom light. “How absurd is this ?” John asks himself as he hits the switch .

It’s the morning after the Great Conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter and usually at this time the sun is shining through his panoramic windows and his room is brightly lite. So why is it pitch black now ? He checked the weather last night before going to bed and they said the sun was suppose to rise at 7:27 am so that means the sun is 20 minutes late ! “Excuse me,” John yells. ” The sun has been coming up for what, millennium’s of time, and now it’s 20 minutes late ! Are you kidding me ? ”

“What the hell is going on ?” John yells at himself. His alarm is set for 7:30 am, but it did not go on. “Can’t be late, can’t be late, ” still yelling at himself. He rushes over to his bedroom windows and looks up at the sky. No light at all. Nothing. Complete darkness. Shaking his head, he puts his robe on and hurries outside. Still talking to himself, “Better hurry. Can’t be late.”

As John rushes outside he is shocked by what he sees, or actually, by what he does NOT see . Never in his life has he ever witnessed anything like this. The whole sky, as far as he can see, from horizon to horizon , is completely black. No moon light, sun light, or star light can be seen. And he noticed that even the lights from air traffic were not visible.

Being in Southern California, just north of Palomar Airport, there is always constant lines of air traffic making it’s way to the airport coming in from the east, and the north. But now, not one single light of air traffic could be seen . Not one plane or jet . And there are always at least 4 or 5 helicopters constantly flying around in the southern, eastern, and western areas, but now not a single light could be see by John, (no air traffic is allowed over Camp Pendelton in the north, so he never sees air traffic there.)

John wonders if he is dreaming and pinches himself. “Ouch,” John says out loud. Nope. he’s wide awake alright. He tries blinking his eyes as if this would make the lights magically appear again. Nope. No lights. His mind is racing. Well if he’s really awake, then maybe he has been drugged with LSD or something like that ? Did someone “dose” his drinks last night ? Maybe the city put something in the drinking water. He shakes his head rapidly as if to snap out of it . Still no lights in the sky.

Talking out loud again, “What does it mean ? Is this the end of the world ? Damn, that Christian guy, what’s his name , Robert , is always blabbing about the end times. Wish I could remember what he’s been ranting about all this time . Something about a red moon and the sun and stars will stop giving their light to the world ? That’s all I can remember. I should of paid better attention, ” as John scolds himself.

He looks up and down his street again . Everyone is outside with flashlights, mumbling to each other in wonder. He sees Robert waving at him and smiling . Maybe he knows what’s up. Trying to comfort himself, he thinks it must not be to bad, after all, the dude is smiling. If it was bad he wouldn’t be smiling , right ? John stands there scratching his head, looking towards Robert, with a knot in his gut, yep, yep, something is definitely wrong here. What the hell is going on ? Is this the end of the world ?

John sees Robert walking towards him, and he is still smiling . Time to get some answers. John turns and walks towards him and yells , “Hey Robert, what the hell’s going on ? ”

As Robert is walking he keeps smiling as he slowly moves his gaze from John to the sky and says, “you’ve never believed me before John , so my only question is, will you believe me now ? ” as he keeps his glance at the pitch black sky. Then turns his gaze to John and looks him in the eyes.

John looks back at Robert in bewilderment. Then looks back at the black sky and says, “yes, I think I will this time. ”

“Good, then lets begin. First of all …” Robert continues …

anonymous
    I woke up this morning with this idea for a book. Anyone can feel free to run with it 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 11:11 am

I like it! I want to read more. I could see this as a movie or series. 🙂

• anonymous December 22, 2020 / 12:35 pm

I’m not a writer, but I would love to see you run with it Doctor John Reizer . That’s why I wrote here. For you. Just popped into my head at 4am. 🙂 Think you can make it into a novel, series or even a movie ? That would be cool. Good luck to you sir. 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 12:40 pm

Perhaps, I will give it a shot in the New Year. Send me your contact information privately so I can give you some credit for the idea. 😀

• sandy edwards December 22, 2020 / 12:50 pm

I like it too. I instantly thought someone is telling a story. Then I was disappointed when it so abruptly ended. Kinda want to know what Robert has to say.

I get a lot of my songs like that. Just comes to me in a dream or half dream and I have to make myself wake up to write it down.

9. anonymous December 22, 2020 / 12:50 pm

Thank you sir but that’s not necessary. I’d rather remain anonymous . I hope you make a million bucks from your writings and movies sir. You deserve it. You have a gift for writing and being able to enjoy your works is good enough for me. Good luck sir. Wishing all the best to you and yours. 🙂

10. Anonymous December 22, 2020 / 1:55 pm

Sorry but it’s up to Dr. Reizer as to what Robert says …we will have to wait and see …hehehe .

11. Nurse Jackie December 22, 2020 / 2:31 pm

The hospital I work for is requiring all of its employees to take the covid vaccine or lose their jobs. As far as I’m concerned, they can shove their fuc#%ng vaccine where the sun doesn’t shine. I’m not gonna be taking that crap now or in the future because I know what this is really all about. It’s a damn depopulation exercise.
    Lots of nurses here know the virus is bullsh#t and are terrified of taking the vaccine. We are being forced against our will to support the shots publicly. Fifty percent of the hospital is considering quitting rather than taking an experimental poison.
    The nurse who took a face plant on television spooked a lot of my colleagues and they are opting-out at this point. Tiffany Dover is being coached on what to say by someone and her eyes show me fear.
    Nurse Jackie – USA

• tim December 22, 2020 / 2:57 pm

Agreed 100% Nurse Jackie. I thought maybe it was just me but I was seeing a lot of fear in ALL of their eyes, behind their masks / smiles, in those videos also . Like a deer in the head lights.

I’m proud of you Nurse Jackie for standing up against the 1%. It is a depopulation agenda and you are wise to notice.

And it’s not just about us losing our jobs, or losing a business any more . It is way beyond that. It is about FREEDOM. And we are about to lose what little we have left.

But if everyone on this earth , would be as brave as our Nurse Jackie, especially everyone in the US, because we are the last stand between being free and being slaves, then we may win this battle after all.

Can you imagine what would happen if half the staff walks out from Nurse Jackie’s hospital because they do not want to be murdered by a vaccine ? Then 1/2 from other hospitals, then more and more walk out against the evil, criminal Medical Industrial Complex , then we might win this after all.

So proud of you Nurse Jackie. You are a very valiant woman. My hopes and prayers to you and yours daily. If we do defeat the evil darkness running this world, it will be because of brave women like you Nurse Jackie.
      tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 4:06 pm

Hi Nurse Jackie,

Thanks for sharing your feelings about the COVID-19 vaccine. I can only imagine how you and your co-workers must feel about being told that you have to make a choice between taking a drug or losing your job. If that’s not medical tyranny, I don’t know a better example. If every employee had each other’s back and decided to walk out of that healthcare facility as brothers and sisters, the executives in charge of that hospital corporation would put a halt to that draconian policy ASAP! Actions can speak louder than words, and I applaud you for having the guts and strength to walk away from your vocation to save your life and the lives of others. People have lots of power over the few who control the many; they just have to learn how to exercise and demonstrate that strength when necessary. By the way, I think it’s now time to exercise and demonstrate that power. 🙂

• Lisa December 22, 2020 / 5:29 pm

Nurse Jackie
      You display great courage, during this very painful time. We need more people like you. Hopefully, others will follow your example.
      My thoughts and prayers are with you, and the others like you who have to make such a difficult choice right now.
      There is power in numbers. Stand together!

• Ian December 24, 2020 / 2:20 pm

Hi Nurse Jackie,

My wife works as a “grunt” carer in a Nursing/Residential home; by choice – she is over-qualified for this role.

Her employer has mooted the idea that refusal to have the vaccine will be considered (by the employer) to be the same as refusing to wear PPE.

Also un-vaccinated employees will be “evaluated” with regards to Workplace Safety.

So: While the vaccine is not yet mandatory for carers in the UK; it seems likely that a health/care professional/worker refusing the vaccination will lose their job.

But “for other reasons”.

I’m sad to report that many of my neighbours (in the UK) have been out clapping again tonight.

Boris (Alexandre Kemal) has just produced “Tier 4” out of his magic-hat… and they are loving him for it.

I can only hope the application warrant for the Arrest of Matt Hancock is successful…

It appears all other “Legal” means have failed/were controlled opposition.

• NoFakeNews December 24, 2020 / 1:31 pm

Thanks, Ian! Merry Christmas to you and your family! 🎄

12. Darek December 25, 2020 / 12:33 am

Interesting, you FAIL to mention Nurse Dover has died 10 hours after injection. She us registered on the county death registry. The Hospital put somebody else there, (bigger woman, different hair style, brown eyes, versus Dover’s blue eyes..) who shivers, and does not SPEAK!!! are you over-naïve for your own good? I have a copy of her niece message, that she was found dead. All her, and friends and relatives are out of social media!!! and nurse Dover’s own account was removed too… not one message from after injection !!! Conspiracy? you BET!!!

• NoFakeNews December 25, 2020 / 12:43 am

Thanks for sharing, Darek. I can assure you that what you are suggesting has not escaped my thoughts. I can’t confirm or dismiss what you and others are saying about Nurse Dover dying.

I do believe that this woman had a major reaction to the vaccine. If there was truly nothing to hide, the hospital would have had her speak in public.

13. TruthLight December 27, 2020 / 3:15 pm

A few things worth knowing.
    The Covid Vax is covered from Liability under the PREP Act, not the NVICP because it has been approved for Emergency Authorization Use. I believe the NVICP is only for vaccines on the CDC Child Immunization Schedule.
    I firmly believe that the Extended Emergency Orders by governors are playing out to continue the liability protection for Covid Vaccines.

• NoFakeNews December 27, 2020 / 3:24 pm

Yes, this is true, but the coverage is minimal at best. Your best protection is not taking an experimental drug that is designed to protect the public against a nonexistent viral pathogen. Either way, you cannot sue the manufacturer.
      The VICP is a special court that protects vaccine makers against lawsuits stemming from injured parties.This protection is for most FDA approved vaccines. It maximizes lawsuit awards to only $250,000.
      Vaccines Covered by the (VICP) Vaccine Injury Compensation Program:
      Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP-Hib, DT, Td, TT)Pertussis antigen-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP, P, DTP-Hib)Measles, mumps and rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)Measles virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, M)Polio live virus-containing vaccines (OPV)Polio inactivated-virus containing vaccines (IPV)Hepatitis B antigen-containing vaccines (Engerix-B, Recombivax HB, Twinrix)Hemophilus influenzae (type b polysaccharide conjugate vaccines)Varicella vaccine (Varivax chickenpox virus vaccine and ProQuad)Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq )Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (Prevnar)Hepatitis A vaccines (Havrix, VAQTA, and Twinrix)Trivalent influenza vaccines (Flu vaccines including FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)Meningococcal vaccines (meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine (MPSV4) and meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4), Menactra)Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix)

14. NoFakeNews December 27, 2020 / 3:28 pm

Thanks for sharing! These are pennies set aside from taxpayers’ dollars so that the drug companies don’t have any risk or liability. And good luck trying to file a claim within the parameters of this program. You are going to have to prove your injury was caused from the COVID-19 vaccine. That will be next to impossible in that venue. What a scam!

15. Joyce Bowen December 27, 2020 / 9:38 pm

…which is why this really needs to be repealed.

If this is repealed, families like mine won’t be able to be destroyed scot-free. This Act has been a disaster from the beginning. It has never worked and has resulted in a gross increase in the number of shots a child receives before their second birthday. It a relatively huge hit to a poor baby and many have no language capabilities.

It really is time to stop this madness.

• NoFakeNews December 27, 2020 / 9:41 pm