The Mainstream Media is Completely Controlled From the Top Down

On December 20, I wrote an article about Tiffany Pontes Dover, the Tennesee nurse who experienced a dramatic vaccine reaction on live television. As of this writing, the woman still hasn’t been heard from on social or mainstream media.

What is going on with this nurse, and why hasn’t the public been updated about her health status? The mainstream media companies were so eager to show Dover receiving a COVID-19 jab on television last week. Now, the American public and people worldwide are in the dark about her whereabouts and well being. Why?

Instead of being objective and providing truthful news content, all mainstream media products have censored the truth about this and every other story being covered. For those readers who regularly frequent NoFakeNews, I am obviously preaching to the choir. You already know the mainstream media is rigged and completely controlled from the top-down by a world government. But the majority of people in the United States and other countries believe that the news programs they watch, read, and listen to are keeping them abreast of local and global events.

The Tiffany Pontes Dover situation showcases the censorship and criminal nature of the mainstream media companies. A story of this magnitude should be front-page news, and any reputable journalist or news company should be champing at the bit to write about and report on the nurse’s status. Instead, we hear crickets chirping in the background.

If you try and access information about the COVID-19 vaccine on Internet search engines, you will be inundated with thousands of mainstream media articles and stories that promote the benefits of the toxic soup being touted as the miracle cure for sars-cov-2.

Not one mainstream television reporter, newspaper editor, or radio station announcer would dare to speak or write about the official plandemic narrative truthfully. If they did, that would mark the end of their careers. The same goes for the COVID-19 vaccine or other toxic vaccines that have been harming people for decades. We never get the truth about these medicinal concoctions from traditional media sources.

If the media companies were independently owned and free from the world government’s influences, we’d have seen articles and stories published that reported on the obvious dangers associated with the COVID-19 vaccine. We would have seen and heard news stories asking questions about Tiffany Pontes Dover.

The stories reported on by the mainstream news companies have a hidden objective to dis-inform people about what’s taking place domestically and abroad. There are thousands of stories being thrown around each month for the public to chew on. Many of the bigger stories are directly and intimately connected, but they’re not presented by the media in a way that allows viewers to see that the content is related. Headline stories are often reported so that they appear to be non-related. The powers that be don’t want you to connect the dots.

The human brain is wired so that it focuses on patterns. The mainstream media companies are doing their best to ensure that our brains cannot home in on said patterns that would reveal what is happening on a bigger and more worldly scale.

The mainstream media’s intended objective is to create confusion and misunderstanding about global events. They want people to become so unsure about what’s happening in the world that they throw their arms in the air and give up on trying to solve the puzzle.

Disconnect from the hypnotists — it’s time to snap your fingers and wake up!

______________________________

PLEASE SIGN MY COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

Next, screenshot your signed name on the petition platform, print a hardcopy, and keep it in a safe place.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

UPDATE! — CAST TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

What is the story?
After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, two members of a research team are shot by an assassin. The remaining two researchers barely escape the attack, only to find themselves framed for murder. Now they need to prove their innocence while running from both the police and the assassin hired to kill them by big pharma.

The Target List is also available as a novel!

When are you filming?
Filming is scheduled for March 2021.

Use of donations:
We have already secured the necessary funding for this project and are looking for extra help to offset production expenses. All donations will be used exclusively for the production of the movie.

Perks:
–Donate $50 and receive an electronic copy of the book.
–Donate $100 and receive an e-copy of the book, Thank You credit, and a private link to online screening.
–Donate $200.00 and receive an e-copy of the book, co-executive producer credit, and a link to online screening.

$2,800.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

52 thoughts on “The Mainstream Media is Completely Controlled From the Top Down

1. tim December 21, 2020 / 10:49 am

Yep, MSM. The 1%’s powerful propaganda tool to shape the minds of the sheeple. .
    But I can’t help but think that the disappearence of this poor nurse is nothing but another red pill for the sheeeeeple to take.
    1- For years they have seen the lies of MSM.
    2- Then the russia , russia, russia , etc for years.

3 – Take a look at some (100’s) of MSM’s lies. UNBELIEVABLE !!! You cannot make this stuff up.

(MSMLies.com)

4- Now this fake election nightmare . Everyone, even the Demo’s know that if Biden gets into the most powerful position in the world, he did not do it fairly. And they will know he was not elected by the people. He cheated his way into that office and everyone knows it. Then we have all watched as the govenment , spreme courts, etc, did absoultely nothing in fact many helped biden to cheat his way into that office. This is a red pill that has woken up more sheeple than ever before.

Start:
    (Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Kevin McCullough
    @KMCRadio
    15h
    DIIVIDED NATION:

America is 50 states.
    Minus the states in question Trump won 25, Biden won 16.

Those states house 2974 counties.
    Even with the “votes in question” Trump won 2496, Biden on 477.

Trump won 84% of America, Biden “won” 16%. )
    End:

5- Then they see this poor nurse pass out on live MSM, and then disappears ? There is no sign of her on her media platforms like facebook, etc ? The poor woman, if she has not passed away as rumored, is probably somewhere in a hospital bed hanging on for her dear life.

The more time that goes by, the more the sheeple see the MSM’S lies and are taking the red pill . But will it be in time ? Only God and time, know’s for sure.

Stay strong, keep the faith.
    tim 🙂

• sandy edwards December 21, 2020 / 1:37 pm

You’re right Tim. We need to keep this going until we find out where she is or what happened to her. I have been sharing Dr. Reizer’s post about public relations disaster everywhere. We want answers. I want answers and not lies.

2. tim December 21, 2020 / 10:57 am

THE NUMBERS DON’T LIE !!! Just like following the money to find the criminals, following the numbers leads to the truth.

TO BAD YOU WON’T SEE THESE FACTS ON MSM !

Start:

REVEALED: ‘Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election

end:

3. Lisa December 21, 2020 / 10:59 am

Last summer, I watched a hypnotist who was a contestant on “America’s Got Talent” reality show, use the power of suggestion on the audience.
    The judges and virtual audience members came up with the same or similar answers on their answer cards, for this act the hypnotist performed. It is unusual, but the hypnotist decided to reveal how the trick was done. He showed how that before the show, he had set up subliminal messages. These messages ended up being the answers on their cards for the trick.
    It was all in the “power of suggestion.”
    My reaction from this demonstration was that the hypnotist wanted to reveal his secret, because he was trying to tell the audience what was happening in the world with the fake pandemic.
    That is my personal thought and observation of what was occurring with this act.
    Unfortunately, I am guessing that most people who watched this, did not react the same way I did.

• tim December 21, 2020 / 11:05 am

I would love to watch that Lisa. Do you have a link ?

• Lisa December 21, 2020 / 12:33 pm

Ok Tim, I finally found the act. But this man does not call himself a hypnotist.
        He is Max Major: Mentalist

I am sorry, I am incompetent when it comes to computers. You may have noticed that I have never once put a link on here before.

However, I can instruct you as to how to find it yourself.

Go to: Max Major: Mentalist AGT 2020

There will be several of his acts on video listed.
        It will be several videos down. The one with the smiley face on the card. The smiley face is the subliminal message.

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 3:46 pm

It just goes to show everyone, Lisa, how easily influenced humans are. We are all susceptible to these tactics which is why the controlling powers have invested unlimited funds to develop mind-control systems.

• Lisa December 21, 2020 / 5:38 pm

It is amazing, John, how easily the human mind can be manipulated.
        Our minds and energy are so much more connected than what we can imagine! ☺

4. tim December 21, 2020 / 11:21 am

If you can get past the occasional curse words, I like this guy. He tells it like it is in London. This is a video, and his web site on youtube. He reminds me of David Icke.

Start:
    Scientists, MPs Ask ‘Where Is Evidence Of 70% More Contagious Mutant COVID?’ [Video]https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/scientists-mps-ask-where-is-evidence-of-70-more-contagious-mutant-covid/

end:

5. tim December 21, 2020 / 11:40 am

10 minute video, Hannity tears into MSM and at 1:17 min, calls the n.y. times newspaper ” the new york , TOILET PAPER, times .” hehe , tim.
    Hannity: Mainstream media’s corruption exposed

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 3:49 pm

Of course, we all know the CDC is a joke of a regulatory agency that is nothing more than a front for big pharma companies.

• tim December 21, 2020 / 4:23 pm

Exactly, But what I noticed from this is the ” ,,, After 1000s Negatively-Affected …”
        following the vaccine of doom !!!

1000’s today, millions tomorrow !!!

We are seeing the murder of the human race right before our eyes Doctor . The worst part is they don’t even know they are going to their doom, as soon as the poison enters their bodies.

Stay strong.

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 4:25 pm

You are 100 percent correct!

I will try to stay strong, Tim. 🙂

6. shian December 21, 2020 / 1:05 pm

Did you know that the Nazi regime (Jesuit regime) is basing its decisions also with lots of astronomy/astrology?
    I guess they started vaccinating before the AGE OF AQUARIUS, December 21, 2020.
    They forgot to mention it in the MSM.

AGE OF AQUARIUS time and date: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=AGE+OF+AQUARIUS&iso=20201221T1922&p1=195

How to Observe the Great Conjunction of 2020 – https://youtu.be/3bLaADXOgMY

Age of Aquarius Final Activation – English promo video – https://youtu.be/xHPqbbOv-Q4

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 3:33 pm

Great information, Shian! Thanks again for your input and for sharing the material with everyone. 🙂

• shian December 22, 2020 / 5:01 am

Thank you Dr. Reizer for being strong for all of us. I pray to God for your protection.
        The current situation in Israel is also horrific and apocalyptic. Needless to say.
        The Israelis are not even aware of the plan to annihilate them in less the 4 years.
        But it just makes me trust God more then ever. 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 22, 2020 / 8:24 am

Thank you, Shian! 🙂

7. tim December 21, 2020 / 1:29 pm

Okay, thank you Lisa. And let me know if you want to learn how to (select / copy / paste ) post a link. tim 🙂

• Lisa December 21, 2020 / 4:43 pm

Thank you, Tim. And thanks for posting the Max Major: Mentalist video!

• tim December 21, 2020 / 9:16 pm

Noooooo. Thank youuuu. 🙂

8. tim December 21, 2020 / 1:48 pm

You may think this has nothing to do with nothing, but …

I don’t know this guy from Adam, but Max says, “advertising works because everyone THINKS it DOES NOT work on them and that’s why it works !!! ”

I never really thought about it. I think I’m immune to advertising, but am I really ? I want to run to the store for (organic) chocolate ice cream after I hear the ice cream truck go by my house. Ring a bell and I run to the store. I’m like Pavlov’s dog .

Imagine the advertising effects on the public for the vaccine, and masks, etc !!! More powerful than I have thought. Only because of a few scattered images, everyone came up with the same image or “MESSAGE.” Something to think about. Thank you Lisa.

start:
    Max Major REVEALED How He Influenced Hundreds on AGT Quarterfinals

end:

• Lisa December 21, 2020 / 9:06 pm

I was thinking about this mind controlling advertising again. I am sure that I am as susceptible as everyone else. But I have this habit of not watching the comercials, even though I am sitting right there. I get teased about floating off into la la land, whenever someone makes a comment about one. I do not see them. They say, “Where are you, Lisa?”
      I am the same way about billboards. I get told that I never notice anything.
      I guess I do not want to see them, and I don’t.
      I do not think that I would have noticed the smiley sunshine faces in Max Major’s video.
      I guess there is a plus, to being spacey sometimes.

• Lisa December 21, 2020 / 9:14 pm

People are a different story. I notice everything about people. Too much, sometimes!

• tim December 22, 2020 / 2:16 pm

I have not watched t.v. programming for years. I have always hated commercials, so just quit.
        I watch netflix, (until recently when they put a pedophile movie on their site so I cancelled my account) and web sites like hulu, commercial free.
        I don’t watch anything that has a commercial. I am in the world, but not of the world. hehe.

9. sandy edwards December 21, 2020 / 1:51 pm

The conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn will occur Dec. 21, 2020 for the first time in over 800 years. So Astrology is greatly involved in this. Not sure what time it will happen but should be easy to watch. This was the Christmas star that the wise men followed to find the baby jesus. Or so I have read. Tim, you should know all this so let her rip.

• tim December 21, 2020 / 4:40 pm

Hi Sandy. Made me laugh. Thanks for that.
      I have heard of this alignment but don’t really know anything about it other than what has been said about it.
      I do know that the world has the birth of Jesus Christ wrong.
      He was born, according to many Scripturian’s, on April 6th and every member of my church believes this to be true, well of course unless they have never heard of this. It’s not like it’s taugh in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it’s just something that most of us know.
      Most holiday’s, as I’m sure you know, are for commercial purposes, not religious, especially Christmas. In fact , today, most of the world has taken Christ out of Christmas, ie” X-mas.
      And when you take God out of a country, that country is doomed. That’s what’s wrong with the US now. A small group of people taking down crosses, the 10 commandments plaques, etc.
      Having said that , December, winter time, is the best time of the year for me. I LOVE CHRISTMAS ! I love celebrating the birth of our Savior, I don’t care which month it is, hehe.
      I love the whole family, dinner, presents, etc, etc, and I always have. I don’t care if they commercialize Christmas and all the other holidays. They are fun to celebrate and I do so with all my heart 🙂

10. tim December 21, 2020 / 2:00 pm

So if you pan down to the last video, this apparently is Tiffany after she fainted stating why she did so.

I don’t know if this is real or not.

start:
    Is Tiffany Pontes Dover dead or alive?https://conandaily.com/2020/12/19/is-tiffany-pontes-dover-dead-or-alive/
    end:

This article author CONAN ALTATIS , end with …

A website registers Dover as a dead person but its legitimacy is in question. On the other hand, her social media accounts neither confirm nor deny the rumors about her death despite the slew of comments asking about her condition.
    CHI Memorial Hospital has released a statement claiming that Dover is at home recovering. Still, she herself has yet to release a statement or a post on social media to address the rumors about her death.

(This is a developing story. The confirmation about her status will be added here as soon as we receive an official statement from the family.)

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 3:31 pm

I believe that the silence surrounding this woman is very telling of the machinations taking place behind the scenes. Regardless of whether or not the woman has passed away, is sick, or recovering from the reaction she experienced, there are sinister operations tied to this incident.

• tim December 21, 2020 / 4:45 pm

I know right ? Like a dark feeling to it. I’ve felt that from when I first saw the video. You can see a fear in everyones eyes like a deer in the headlights. There is a darkness running this world, and it’s not hard to see and feel sometimes.

• sandy edwards December 21, 2020 / 5:20 pm

Dr. Reizer, have you or anyone else noticed that this Nurse worked at CHI Memorial Hospital and all I see today online is chicom flu which is supposed to mean communist chinese flu? What is this? Is this for real or some kind of joke.

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 5:28 pm

I have not, Sandy. But that’s a terrific observation on your part! They are clever and thorough down to the last detail. That was probably done to marginalize or diminish the indexing of the nurse story and hospital location by Internet search engines. I will look into that tonight.

11. tim December 21, 2020 / 2:12 pm

Video . Cororner blows the whistle about FAKE covid deaths.
    Those that die from gun shot wounds, or car accidents are listed as COVID DEATHS because they tested for the fake virus a month ago ? You can’t make this stuff up. This nation wide insanity has to stop. ALL so called covid deaths ARE FAKE because the virus is fake, and the plandemic is fake. Stay strong.

start:
    Coroner blasts COVID-19 death rates, calls data misleading

end:

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 3:26 pm

Great material!

12. tim December 21, 2020 / 2:44 pm

Best 6 minutes I’ve spent in a long time. At the 2 minute mark,
    ” and worse, speaker pelosi does all of this while the people in her HOME STATE (calif) suffer from unscientific, unconstitutional lockdowns. The democratic leaders in california are forcing upon their citizens ! These lockdowns are not based in science. They never have been. Study after study shows that they yield little if any benifits but they impose extreme costs on the small businesses suffering under them. You know what else ? The democrat leaders making these executive orders ? They know this too, because they’re violating their own guidelines. Speaker of the house couldn’t let a pesky little lockdown get in the way of a haircut appointment even though those same lockdowns destroy the lives of her constituents. ,,,
    … Great video. He really rips into peolsi.
    start:
    JUST IN: Dan Crenshaw TORCHES Pelosi in blistering House floor speech

• sandy edwards December 21, 2020 / 3:06 pm

Pelosi is in on the satanic ritual crap. She and most of the dems. Also, most of the other side. If we finally really find out it is probably all the leaders that are going along with this. They get the power and then they are offered things they never dreamed of having or doing. They dont realize that they will be taken down too. The real 1% has no use for them unless they are reptilian or part reptilian.

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 3:24 pm

I can’t argue with your analysis of the situation, Sandy.

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 3:26 pm

Thanks for sharing all the information, Tim! 🙂

• tim December 21, 2020 / 4:46 pm

Noooo, thank youuuu. 🙂

13. sandy edwards December 21, 2020 / 3:34 pm

Joe Biden just took the sugar shot. I wonder if he will disappear now?? We can always hope.

• NoFakeNews December 21, 2020 / 3:39 pm

The “people” running the show will do just about anything to convince the herd to take this vaccine. The propaganda and mind-numbing false narrative continue 24-7.

• Lisa December 21, 2020 / 6:14 pm

I wish Biden would dissappear too, Sandy. However, I am suspicious that these public officials who get their vaccine shot on camera, are not even getting the real thing. Probably just water or something!

14. shian December 22, 2020 / 4:42 am

I really ask everyone to be happy and be full of hope. In the name of Jesus Christ.
    (I am not religious, nor Christian).
    I want to show you a video of the six days war occurred in Israel in 1967.
    That war was 100% the death of the young state of Israel.
    Yet, divine intervention stopped the massacre and turned it into incredible rescue for this nation.
    God is in control. The creator is in full control. Always.
    And God is now in all of you.
    GOD’S HAND IN THE SIX DAY WAR – https://youtu.be/7wMIq6X4zi4
    You are not alone and just ask Him to guide you and protect you, if you truly believe in Him. If not, now it’s a good time to rededicate yourself to God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
    Again, I am not religious,
    Thank you all.

15. tim December 22, 2020 / 7:24 am

I saw the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn last night. Pretty beautiful and surreal. I was imagining myself as a Shepard, following the star to Jerusalem. 🙂

• Lisa December 22, 2020 / 12:29 pm

I went out to look for the conjunction last night. We had very cloudy skies. No stars or anything to be seen. Disappointing.

But you gave me a bit of a chuckle here, Shepard Tim! 😊

• tim December 22, 2020 / 2:08 pm

Hehe. If I can make one person a day smile, I’ve done my job and I can die in peace . You and Sandy make me laugh too. Thank you for that.
        Shepard tim 🙂

16. Creepy December 22, 2020 / 9:09 am

Nobody is talking about it. I would like to know why Deagel dot com is forecasting the population of the US to drop from 327 million in 2017 to only 99 million in 2025, and US military budget of 32 billion dollars, down from 2017 military budget of $637 billion,what does Deagel know that we don’t know?

Deagel’s forecast for America in 2025 show us in total collapse, a 3rd world nation with our GDP per capita more than cut in half.

Deagel’s sources CIA, US Department of Defense, US Department of State and World Bank contributing data for their forecasts. Creepy

“Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.”
    Leviticus 18:25

17. barak667 December 22, 2020 / 5:32 pm

i’ve been a willing participant in sharing how science-fiction level manipulative and malevolent TV news PrOgRaMS are for 30 years, no matter how condescending or alienating an experience. Now, 30 years post my introduction to Robert Anton Wilson, our posse has grown tremendously but helping my fellow man to flip the switch has lost a lot of its real purpose for me. Just because I cannot imagine what I could possibly come up with to say that could ever be more effective a wake-up call than the actual shocking state of journalism today where informationless emo-kids bitch about who tweeted what and somehow it is enough to hold up the pillars of reality as the kind of serious journalism an adult would produce with a research dept and a million dollar budget on any corner of the galaxy. A cartoonishness i could have never even imagined back when Andy Rooney was doing his so-so 5 minute segments of intentionally passable mediocrity in the field of complaining.

18. owellian December 23, 2020 / 8:38 am

Are you fed up with the orwellian doublespeak from the left and right, including Trump?
    Are you fed up with the nonstop scams our establishment they puts out?

H.R.748 a Bill for coronavirus relief aid was introduced January 2019 almost a year before covid-19 was reported by msm! Congress knew this was coming long before to put their tyranny in place. Time to stop looking to them and looking at what we the people can do without them. We don’t need their system lets build our own.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748

• Ian December 24, 2020 / 3:57 pm

Owellian – Yes!
      One only has to back-track the BS to see just how far back it goes!
      “We don’t need their system lets build our own.” – All we need to do, brother/sister.

19. Ian December 24, 2020 / 3:53 pm

If we were investigate the acquisition of “Media” “Sources”, then we would find that circa 1891 is a very important date…?

Therefore everything prior to that… tipping point? Is potentially false.

And everything after that tipping point… is Social Engineering.