By Dr. John Reizer

There are so many mask-wearers out there, it’s difficult to feel like there’s any real possibility of getting through to people about the fact we are living through a genocidal plan to cull the world’s population, not a public health emergency.

I went to a supermarket in between my office hours today and I think that I was the only person in the entire store not wearing a face mask.

Then it was a trip to the drive-thru line at the bank — same thing, plenty of mask-wearers inside cars. And most of the drivers had no other passengers in their vehicles.

The powers that be have pulled off the perfect medical psyop and I believe that our world and its citizens will never be the same again.

In the afternoon, I argued with one of my patients about whether or not the virus was a hoax. I tried to avoid the discussion but the individual wouldn’t let it go. Turns out, I couldn’t let it go either. It’s not in my DNA to avoid giving my full opinion about something when asked.

Most people are sleepwalking their way through life. They have been hypnotized by the mainstream media, social media, and smartphones. The only way to get through to the hypnotized is to get rid of the hypnotists. Until we can accomplish that, it’s not too likely that we will be able to have an intelligent conversation with the general public about what is transpiring.

I keep thinking there must be some way to get through to people, but it’s getting harder and harder to reach the sleeping.

Another patient of mine wore a face mask and a pair of plastic gloves. He wiped my exam table from top to bottom with a disinfectant napkin.

I am having trouble finding ways to interact with people who have a completely different perception of reality than I do. I know that I should be tolerant of others who are not awake, but I have to be honest with readers — I am losing my patience which could translate into me losing my patients. That’s not a good thing for my professional practice.

Someone asked me if I would take the COVID -19 vaccine if it was mandated by the chiropractic board of examiners and the government to keep practicing. Truth be told, I wouldn’t take the vaccine under any circumstances. When is it ever a good idea to take a deadly poison? How about never?

On the count of three, I will snap my fingers and the world’s citizens will awaken. Oh, if only it were that easy.

Please sign my petition if you have not already done so. Then stop wearing a face mask, socially distancing yourself from others, and pretending to be afraid of a nonexistent coronavirus.

The world governing construct that is responsible for the plandemic is going to kill lots of people, and I don’t want you to be among the casualties.

SIGN THE COVID-19 PETITION THAT REJECTS THE OFFICIAL NARRATIVE AND INVITATION TO TAKE THE VACCINE.

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,700.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

24 thoughts on “On the count of three, I will snap my fingers and the world’s citizens will awaken!

1. Lisa December 9, 2020 / 5:42 pm

Oh John, I was really feeling what you wrote here.
    Also, last weekend when I did my grocery shopping, I was the only one not wearing a mask. Before this I would usually at least see one or two other people. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. Some people were dodging me. But thankfully, still no one bothers me.
    Then I too, am baffled about these people you see in their cars wearing a mask all by themselves. Crazy!
    Plus, I received a Christmas letter from a good friend today, and she starts it out by saying that she will be so happy when the vaccines come out. ( she does know what I think about all this) I felt pain for her.
    All this insanity almost makes you want to stay home, so you don’t have witness it. But that is not healthy either!
    We have to keep trying or we will go mad!

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 8:19 pm

Agreed, Lisa. We have to try and keep working on the people who are open to hearing the truth. I believe that investing in people is important. But the individuals must be awake and open to listening to alternative views.

• Ian December 10, 2020 / 4:25 pm

“I got together today with a few other mothers who also have adult children with autism (vaccine poisoning). We are still meeting outside in the park. I too, felt uneasy when they started talking about the coronavirus. You do not what to entirely alienate people from you, so you try not to blurt out what you are thinking. But then I started to feel queasy. I did put in few words about how felt, which made me feel a little better. But I agree with you, it becoming hard to be around the sheep. I felt much better when we just talked about our disability children, and not coronavirus.”

Dear Lisa,

I feel for you, I really do. I myself am primary carer for my autistic son (diagnosed 7 years back). “They” blame the parents… At least our paediatrician does – it’s just bad-parenting – then why is his younger brother unaffected and exceptionally able to socialise; be (for a given value of) normal…?

In Wales the Gov-dot-com specifies: “Parents/visitors to a school *should* wear a face covering when entering communal areas *within* the school”. Face Covering.

Why on earth am I seeing surgical masks on parents all the way back to the village square?! A mile away. They believe: “You have to wear a MASK when you’re picking your kids up from school!!” ~ But that “specification” exists nowhere, it’s… hmm, Urban Myth? Propagandized folk gossiping = Created a NEW RULE ™.

Nowhere does it state that.

What if I’m walking the pooch along the school-run route and the kids are old enough to find their own way home? How does the “Virus” know? Whether I’m walking the dog *or* picking the kids up? The ambiguity… Must be a smart virus.

All we seem to have here in the UK is “Opposition” of the controlled variety: Folk of the “No, Viruses *Do* Exist, But…!!” variety.

When (5 years in related occupational employment) – I personally don’t believe Germ Theory. At all.

Why, for example, is a certain UK “alternative” News channel still up on Youtube – when others have been censored. Why is that same forum is keen to mire the carers – when it’s not the actual carers who kicked hospitalized old-folk out of hospital to die?

And die they did. the carers merely tried to do the best they could without the staff/facilities/ training… to take care of elderly people who had been kicked out of hospital. Why were these elderly in the hospital in the first place? ANd how is a care home expected to cope with folk who need hospital care?

My conclusion – and the reason for my comment – there are *very few* folk standing up for TRUTH. Most/many are merely jumping on the bandwagon – “Gofundme”, “CrowdJustice” & etc. And so on in the UK. They’re Snake-Oil salesmen (IMO).

Realized their slice of the pie is going to get smaller when the economy crashes… so their dithering is very profitable. But only to them. Real action is… not part of the plan.

Just milking sheep.

Well. I’ve been watching Dr John’s commentary for some time now. 8 months… and:

While I honestly don’t know what *The Facts* are. Who does really, in an age of prevailing propaganda?

I do believe Dr John Reizer is doing his very best to be Factual. And that is something we in the UK desperately lack.

Folk here have crowd-funded over £500k to “Opposition” organizations… And, solely in my opinion, have yet to see value for money.

• Lisa December 10, 2020 / 6:26 pm

Dear Ian

As a mother of a child with autism, I appreciate that you could relate to me and what I wrote. Thank you for addressing me, and feel back to you for what you have to endure.
        I did find the following comment of yours to be humorous!
        “What if I’m walking the pooch along the school-run route and the kids are old enough to find their way home? How does the “virus” know? Whether I’m walking the dog *or* picking the kids up? The ambiguity…Must be a smart virus.”
        Good luck to you, Ian!

2. NoFakeNews Reader December 9, 2020 / 6:06 pm

Dr. Reizer.

You are doing an amazing job here on No Fake News. The information you have been providing is first-class, but I don’t think there’s much point in feeling frustrated. The world is what it is.

It’s a shame that so many people cannot see through the wool that is pulled over their eyes. I can imagine a world where the majority of people are intelligent, well informed, cooperative, and are willing to build a better humanity. But unfortunately, I don’t think it’s possible; there seems to be so much more going on than just us ordinary humans (it must be extraterrestrials). It seems that whenever major cataclysms occur, the rich powers-that-be simply go underground, and wait until it’s safe to return. Then it just starts all over again.

How could we ordinary people possibly beat that?

When you realize that most people eat poorly, drink poisoned water and breath air filled with toxins, it’s no surprise that they are unable to think rationally, logically and see reality for what it is.

I think there are certain requirements that must be met before someone can become truly aware (like being exposed to psychedelics or eating an organic well-balanced diet devoid of processed foods, for example). Most people don’t seem to have strong enough minds to do this. How could they with such toxic bodies?

One thing that has been bugging me: How do we know that invisible advanced technologies are not being used to make people submissive, dull and easily controlled (like space-based and ground-based electromagnetic weapons)? It’s certainly feasible.

Stay positive!

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 7:58 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. I greatly appreciate your advice and believe your theories are quite plausible. 🙂

• Ian December 10, 2020 / 5:18 pm

NoFakeNews Reader
      I would just like to say: Your first four paragraphs – totally agree.
      Looking at the possibilities of Vibration/Liquifaction and the current correlation of Fracking Zones with Population Centres in the UK. Looking at His Story, the Hidden/Fake Ancient/”Tartaria(tm)” concept & those old photographs devoid of humans/life (circa 1840s)…
      Fifth and sixth paragraphs… “It’s certainly feasible.”
      Indeed it is.

3. Deborah Castillo December 9, 2020 / 7:37 pm

Dear sir, thank you for posting this. Just today I told my coworker that we’re prepared to be jobless and homeless if the vaccine is made mandatory in order to work/live. She gobbles up everything I share, so it’s nice that she’s at least open to hearing. On the other hand, my own parents are driving me bonkers. They told me they will be getting the vaccine. I tried to talk some sense in to them, but it’s like talking to a brick wall. I was even told to “be honest” and so I did. My honesty was not well received. I tried to encourage them to at least look at different angles other than what they hear on tv, I was met with “you just told me I’m wrong and you’re right?” Well, no I didn’t say that at all actually. I am open to being wrong, but for what I find, I cannot dispute the truth!!! I am heartbroken, because I love them dearly.

But when is it too late to share? When is it worth even sharing? If someone opens the door with a question, I say jump right in but be prepared to lose that person.

My hope is that many will start waking up. I believe it’s starting, but it’s gone so far, we’re past the tipping point and can’t get back up. Those many will eventually capitulate and move along with the sheeple. I do hope I’m wrong with this.

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 8:12 pm

You are welcome, Deborah. It is a frustrating time for everybody. Families and friends are being divided because of cognitive dissonance.

I think we have to try and educate those people who are open to learning about the truth. It’s risky in that we may lose some important people in our lives. But if we don’t take a chance on informing them, we might lose them in another way.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 🙂

4. Lisa December 9, 2020 / 8:05 pm

Thank you John, I cannot tell you how much that means to me, especially coming from you.
    I agree, it does seem like something other worldly is happening here. I do believe in extraterrestrials. How can I not? What other explanation can there be? The sheep cannot see logically, even when evidence is put right in their face.
    I am sure toxins and poisons have altered their thinking abilities as well. Alhough, I think most of us have had doses of toxicity in some way. The people who come here are truly special. I believe old souls are attracted here.
    I just bought Christiane Northrup’s book,
    (I was impressed with her in your last meeting) “Dodging Energy Vampires”. I particularly liked her first chapter about, “A Highly Sensitive Soul.” She talks about “old soul empaths”. I have always been a sponge myself when it comes to picking up people’s feelings. It might be partially why I had some troubles in my youth with alcohol. I pick up too much sometimes.
    You have a sensitive soul too, John.
    Then, of course, we have others here as well. Probably some of the visitors, too. We just seem to have the insight to see through this depravity.
    Sometimes I can feel frustrated with this mess we are in, as we all can. But as a whole, I have been feeling rather good. That is thanks to you and nofakenews! ☺

• Lisa December 9, 2020 / 8:40 pm

Sorry, there is a little confusion on my part in aligning the comments, on my last statement.

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 8:40 pm

No problem!

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 8:40 pm

Hi Lisa,
      It’s great to have you on this forum. As a chiropractor who constantly touches lots of folks, I can tell you for certain there are plenty of energy vampires out there. Over the many years I have practiced chiropractic, I have learned how to insulate myself from these individuals. They are not necessarily bad people, but they can drain your batteries.
      It’s hard for many of us to believe in the idea that extraterrestrials might have a hand in everything taking place in the world, including the plandemic. But at the highest levels, I have a hard time believing that this is not the situation. The rewiring of human DNA along with altering the phenotypical expression of human physiology speaks volumes of nonhuman intervention being supervised by a very human world governing construct.
      Thanks, Lisa for sharing! 🙂

• Lisa December 10, 2020 / 6:25 am

🙂

5. Carol Williams December 9, 2020 / 10:47 pm

I love reading all your information you have put out about this fakery going on in our world and can’t help but wonder WHY especially during a season which is suppose to bring perpetual joy and love. I just woke my husband up today after all these months by having him listen to the Ask The Experts video. I plan to try and wake up as many people as I can to prevent anyone from taking the poison. God bless us all 🙏🙏

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 10:54 pm

Thanks so much, Carol, for reading the materials here and for trying to help inform others. 🙂

6. Confidential December 10, 2020 / 8:34 am

You’re a fuck’n liar you know that? A misleading liar– one of my friends died of Covid19 and yet you say it’s fake? I wish you die of it.

• NoFakeNews December 10, 2020 / 8:45 am

I am sorry to hear about your friend. But to address your assertion concerning his/her death coming at the hands of the fake coronavirus, unfortunately, he/she died from something else. He/she tested false-positive for a disease that has never been isolated or identified by scientific methodologies. This is how medical psy-ops work. I am not the fu%@&ng liar; your government has to be credited with that dishonor, sir/madam!

• tim December 10, 2020 / 10:33 am

YOU CAN’T DIE FROM SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST !!!

SHOW ME (real proof, not from scientist bought and paid for by big pharma) SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT THEY ISOLATED AND PURIFIED THE FAKE SARS-COR-2 VIRUS AND I’LL GIVE YOU $100,000 RIGHT NOW !!! YOU CAN’T DO IT.

NO SCIENTIST HAS BEEN ABLE TO SO FAR BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST !!! THE FAKE CASES / DEATHS COME FROM FAKE PCR TESTS AND TRANSFERANCE OF CAUSES OF DEATH ON THE DEATH CERTIFICATE !!!

THERE ARE NO CASES OR DEATHS FROM THE FAKE SARS-COV-2 BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST !!!

YOU MESS WITH THIS GOOD, MORAL, HONEST DOCTOR YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US !

Either you are an fbi agent , and you are trying to cause division or contention because you know THE VIRUS IS FAKE or you are what you have falsely accused this good Doctor of being or both.

Probably the latter.

Haters have tryed this before to no avail.
      Take your hate somewhere else little one.

We don’t need it here.
      We are one on this site.
      One against you .
      And one against THE FAKE SARS-COV-2 FAKE VIRUS FAKE PLANDEMIC !!!

Educate yourself before going around casting false accusations and names mr. fbi agent !

There is no SARS-COV-2 VIRUS AND IF YOU DID ANY RESEARCH YOU WOULD KNOW THAT . IT HAS NEVER BEEN QUANTIFIED NOR PROVEN TO EXIST USING KOCH’S POSTULATES !

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT QUANTIFIED MEANS ?

Next you will tell us that because we did not wear a mask we killed your grandmother !

• Lisa December 10, 2020 / 11:08 am

Dear confidential
      First, so sorry for your loss. I understand that you are in a lot of pain. But as Dr. Reizer as stated, there is no coronavirus.
      Just seven months ago, I nearly lost my husband. The doctors said he had covid. He was put on a ventilator. That is what nearly killed him. I took him him to the ER because of his lack of breathing and disorientation. My husband has a history of receiving the flu shot. This lowers your immune system. There are many reasons why a person may have a lowered immune system. Every year people get pnemonia, and some die. It is nothing new. I do not know the details of your friends demise, but I assume he had what they call the classic symptoms of covid. There are also other factors that can affect one’s health, such as electromagnetic waves in all of our technology. We are electric beings. This can affect sensitive people with already lower immune systems.
      When I spoke to my husband on the phone, just before they put him on the ventilator (hospitals receive enormous amounts of money for doing this) he sounded so much better after being on an oxygen mask. He had had conversations on the phone with a few people in our family that day. I was not informed by medical personnel that they decided to do this . I just got a phone message from my husband a few minutes before they put they put him on the ventilator.
      But we were lucky. After 17 days on the ventilator and 37 days in the hospital, he came home. He has recovered, but I was told daily by his doctor that he was a very sick man. I was always given the impression that he would not make it. The ventilator had made him worse, prayers and his will made him better!
      As far as myself goes, I had only minor symptoms, which could have been anything.
      Dr. Reizer, has put himself out there for the people. He gets nothing in return, other than his support from his friends here.
      He is a kind, caring man who only wants to wake people up about the truth. The world over has been lied to for centuries, regarding health care and much more.
      I have a son with severe autism (vaccine poisoning). It is a destruction of his entire immune system, not just a neurological disease.
      Again, I am sorry for your loss, but you are blaming the wrong person.

7. tim December 10, 2020 / 11:12 am

By the way Doctor, I saw a story. I’ll have to look for it. Said something about “them” paying over 200,000 “employees?” to go on the internet and try to cause contention and division on web sites. Especially on ones like yours. Can you imagine that. “they” must be really scared to react like that. The 1% are afraid to many are waking up, and they are “knee jerking” all over the place.
    Case in point, the hater today.
    So don’t be surprised if a bunch of haters start posting crap. I think they are with the fbi or one of those 3 letter departments of hell’s government members.

But you probably already knew that .
    Have an awesome thursday sir. Keep up the good work.
    tim 🙂

• Lisa December 10, 2020 / 12:27 pm

You could be very right about that, brother Tim. What you say here did cross my mind as well, specially with these signatures coming in. But you never know for sure.
      Anyhow, this time I was very happy to see that forceful nature of yours come out!
      We could be bad cop and good cop! 😀

Sister Lisa

• tim December 10, 2020 / 12:31 pm

Hehe, sounds good my Sister Lisa.
        🙂

8. tim December 10, 2020 / 11:39 am

Stories like this give me hope.

start:
    Is The Globalist “Reset” Failing? Have The Elites Overplayed Their Hand?https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/is-the-globalist-reset-failing-have-the-elites-overplayed-their-hand/
    In the year since the outbreak, the globalists have attempted to enforce nearly every plan that was outlined during Event 201, including using social media to censor or restrict any news or information outside of the establishment approved narrative (Yes, narrative control was discussed at the event in great detail). Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum has consistently and excitedly applauded the pandemic crisis as a “perfect opportunity” to institute the “reset” that the globalists have been talking about for years.
    end: