Why Our COVID-19 Petition is Different from Others

I wanted to take a few moments to explain a little more about the petition I put together and am asking everybody to sign. First of all, I realize there are plenty of petitions out there, and some of them have amassed a tremendous number of signatures. The names keep accumulating, the statistics are compiled, and then what?

In many instances, the people who write a given petition take the final results and present them to some legal or governing body, asking or expecting the authorities to change their minds or stop some activities against the petitioners’ beliefs and their database of names.

We already know what would happen if we present our COVID-19 petition to a government organization — NOTHING! Regardless of whether we collect 100 signatures or 100 million names, the world’s governments will ignore the people’s sentiment. In other words, the people allegedly representing our best interests couldn’t care less about the general public that put them into office.

So, why did I write up a petition and ask people on NoFakeNews to sign the document?

The petition I wrote was not prepared so that the final results could be presented to a governing body. The document was created for the people in the world who have had enough of the psyop. The petition we are signing is a contract between ourselves that makes the case that we have reviewed the evidence that has been suppressed and censored by the powers that be and have decided to take the governing decisions surrounding the plandemic out of the hands of our elected (selected) leaders. We will now govern ourselves and our health and well-being from this point forward.

Those of us awake realize the virus does not exist. We realize that there is no public health emergency and that the world’s governments are in the process of committing a genocidal act on their citizenry.

As soon as we sign this petition/contract between ourselves, we decide to hold ourselves accountable and opt-out of the official COVID-19 narrative. It’s over as soon as we sign the document, and we stop, at that point, doing anything that breathes life into the fakery that has been imposed upon us by the powers that be.

As I have written before, the madness ends when the people in the world decide it ends. Sign the petition, and stop acting like there’s a virus lurking in the distance. If enough people decide to do this and end the fakery in their minds, the powers that be cannot enforce the madness that is taking place.

The petition document is a symbolic device. The petitioning company could censor it tomorrow, and the document might disappear from existence. It doesn’t matter. We’re not sending the results to anybody in government. The document is for us, and we know when we sign it that we have committed to ourselves and our families to stop being part of the human herd.

SIGN THE PETITION!

____________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,700.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

24 thoughts on “Why Our COVID-19 Petition is Different from Others

1. Post Hoc December 9, 2020 / 1:40 am

Hi Dr Reizer,

You could still present the petition to a governing body via a legal representative of the people for a class action. Could you?

Otherwise I’m with you on this one as a petition to a governing body may not get past first base in this climate.

I have made a personal decision not to play ball with the mask wearing, hand sanitising and standing 1.5 metres apart.

Interesting to observe people in the supermarket do not adhere to any of these restrictions, yet where I live we have a new government restriction for health and allied health industries (including masseurs, chiropractors, chinese medicine, and naturopaths along with the allopaths and dentists, physios etc) mandating mask wearing for all players.

In other words anyone who works in close proximity with another (***filthy, diseased and scabious***) human being.

Is that ridiculous or is that ridiculous!!

Guess what? Another cancelled appointment!

2. Lisa December 9, 2020 / 8:39 am

John, it is great to see people signing, and standing up for their rights. Awesome energy!

You set a good fire yesterday. Not only for the visitors, but for us commenters. You set us scrambling. Probably good entertainment. Sometimes it is like a reality show here!

All for a greater purpose! 😊

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 8:59 am

Lisa, sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get the ball rolling.

You know, it’s funny how some of us react to one another concerning certain things.

For months, people complained that my articles that layout dire consequences for humanity do not provide solutions to our challenges.

I am attempting to present solutions for our readers that might have a chance of working if practiced by enough citizens. Could my solutions fall short? Yes! But I think the strategies are worth trying.

I welcome anyone’s ideas here. If people have pragmatic solutions they would like to offer, by all means, send them and I will publish the ideas.

I am not giving up on trying to awaken the herd. I believe this is the only way to win. If others want to give up and only complain while doing so, do it on another website.

Thanks for your help and support! 🙂

• Lisa December 9, 2020 / 10:59 am

You’re welcome John.
        What you do for all of us here is quite amazing!
        So thank you!☺
        All we can do is keep doing what we are doing and keep the faith!

• sandy edwards December 9, 2020 / 11:10 am

I have some good ideas but they are not what people want to hear. I think one of those ideas was in my song “liv’n the Vaccine Life”. “come on people grab your guns it’s time to come alive. Wake up people hit the streets if you want to survive.” Sorry Tim. I know I shouldn’t have these kind of thoughts but my heart is in the right place.

3. tim December 9, 2020 / 8:52 am

Lets get 7 BILLION SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION !

That will show “them” that we have all taken the red pill.

And also Doctor, if people go to the Common Law web site , https://www.commonlawcourt.com:

and Register their Birth Certificate under Common Law, (you will need info like your parents birth and death date, etc. ) https://www.commonlawcourt.com
    also: https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds/

and Register to obtain Ownership of your Fictious Corporate Entity Name the government created , with your Birth Certificate, when you were born. This fictious name they created ie : MR. TIM GRAHAM or TIM GRAHAM SR. ect. is under the rule of Statue Law. You must register your birth certificate first, then register for ownership of this fictious name.

It souds insane , but this is the truth. The governments create a fictious name from your birth name, and then PUT that name under the authority of Statue Law. When you go into a Statue Law Court room, you are not on trial. Your fictious corporate entity NAME, is on trial. Crazy right ?

If more will learn about Common Law, and how governments use the Statue Law and Fictious Corporate Entity Names they have created to control and rule over the people and the more people who register their birth certificate, get ownership of the Fictious Corporate Entity name the govenment created when they were born, the less people they will have to control over.

You must also register for your childrens Fictious Corporate Entity names to get back ownership of your children. Then you have to do the same for your vehicles, businesses, etc. The government owns it all right now. That’s why we have to pay for vehicle registration, property tax, etc. https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds/

Go to the Common Law web site and take back ownership of your lives, your family, and your property back from the government. It’s not that hard. Let me know if you need help. I’ve registered my birth certificate, and I registered to own my fictious corporate entity. The Judicial Statue Law courts have no authority over me now. I am under Common Law now. Now I’m going to do the same for my property, and family.

Then when they come to my house to force mandated vaccines or whatever, all I have to do is tell them (and this will sound real weird to someone who knows nothing about Common Law )

” I am a LIVING MAN under Common Law and Authority. I am NOT a DEAD PERSON or a FICTIOUS

CORPORATE ENTITY under Statue Law and Authority . I am registered with the Common Law

Court web site and have all the rights under Common Law on my side. Any action pertaining to

the FICTIOUS CORPORATE ENTITY created by this government has no authority over me, my

family, or my property according to case # … VS …. ” (there are Common Law cases to refer to)https://www.commonlawcourt.com/cases/

Every Common Law cases brought before the Statue Law courtrooms WON THE CASE !
    Statue Law has no power or authority over a LIVING MAN OR WOMAN under Common Law. Statue Law has no authority over said living man or woman.

Once you have taken back ownership of everything that is yours, including your family and property, you are no longer under the Statue Law of the courts of the US, but are protected under the Common Law Court.

There are videos and tons of info on this. Research for yourself to see the truth.

This Common Law Court is a powerful weapon that can be used to take back ownership of your property and your life. Do it right away to protect yourself , your family, and your property.

And lets get 7 BILLION SIGNATURES ON THE PETITION !

That will show “them” that the have all taken the red pill.

Thank you Doctor for all you do.
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 9:03 am

Great information, Tim! I registered my name on the common law website. I would suggest others do the same. 🙂

• tim December 9, 2020 / 9:37 am

Good job Doctor. . I’m amazed of how powerful of a tool this is. You have the ability to actually OWN your property, so as not to pay property tax or have the government take your property away from you illegally.

I spoke with a rep there at the Common law site.

FYI… Very important !!!
        It is NOT feasible to do this (take ownership of your car) for your vehicle if you live in the US right now, today . If you do, they will tow your car anyway and you will end up spending a lot of time in the court room. You will win your cases, eventually, but you will lose a lot of time in court.

Until Common Law is more ,,, common,,, and more people take back the ownership of their vechicles in the US, the Statue courts will keep towing your car, etc, We have to wait until more people learn about common law and take ownership of their vechicles before the Statue Courtroom will realize that towing this Common Laws vechile is not going to do anything but lose money for them. As you know, that’s the only language this governments speaks, money.

. Once this catches on, and people learn they can ACTUALLY OWN themselves, their property, and their families lives, and no longer be under the iron hand of Statue Law, then we will be able to leave our car parked WITHOUT A REGISTRATION TAG ON THE LICENSE PLATE, without worry of it being towed to a junk yard.

I hope that all makes sense to you. It’s hard to understand at first, the whole fictitious corporate entity through me off at first also. But once you understand, it’s actually pretty simple. The government created a fictious person and has an iron fist over that factious entity. Take that away from them, and they have no power over you or your property or your family. If anyone has any questions …
        tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 9:43 am

Thanks again, Tim! 🙂

4. NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 9:13 am

Thanks for sharing, Post Hoc! I could submit the petition to a legal representative on our behalf as you stated, but this document is for the people. It is designed to get individuals on board with the idea that we don’t need a leader to set us free from the Plandemic. We can make a contract with ourselves to govern ourselves and our health care situation.

Thanks for your input. Yes, I agree with you that this entire psyop is ridiculous. Yet, as ridiculous as it might be, it continues because the people who planned it are psychopaths that want to cull the population. Make no mistake, this is a genocidal plan — a worldwide holocaust!

• shian December 9, 2020 / 10:16 am

“Make no mistake, this is a genocidal plan — a worldwide holocaust!” – I cannot describe it better.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” — Paul Joseph Goebbels (1897-1945), minister of propaganda for the German Nazi party who persecuted Jewish people.

“We can make a contract with ourselves to govern ourselves and our health care situation.” – I can only add: “O Lord my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.” — Psalm 30. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+30&version=NKJV

5. tim December 9, 2020 / 9:15 am

I should have never put out that negitive energy towards the good Doctors petition and for that I am sorry to everyone . I do appologize Doctor . I forget how powerful words are sometimes myself. It’s something I need to remember everyday, and every moment of every day.

• Lisa December 9, 2020 / 10:40 am

Well Tim, sometimes things happen the way they do for a reason!

• sandy edwards December 9, 2020 / 11:13 am

Tim, We all know you are a good person. Probably one of the best of us. You’re ok with me. Keep praying and giving your thoughts.

• NoFakeNews December 9, 2020 / 11:31 am

Tim, your input is an asset to this forum. While all of us may disagree on certain points from time to time, we pretty much agree on the bigger picture. We are experiencing difficult times and people get emotional — me included. We are all in this together looking for answers to complicated problems. There’s no need to apologize! 🙂

6. Luis C Delgado December 9, 2020 / 9:45 am

I agree and thank you

7. tim December 9, 2020 / 10:38 am

Thank you Doctor. 🙂

8. tim December 9, 2020 / 11:11 am

Something’s happening today that has never happened in US history .
    Talk about “Power of The People !
    To bad MSM won’t air this because they are to busy hating Trump.
    To see this many people, in this many states, stand for one thing,
    all “LEGAL” votes counted,
    no “ILLEGAL” votes counted !
    Pretty simple, last I checked.
    But ,,, I guess it’s NOT that simple after all. In fact, it’s rather shocking, the amount of cheating and fake votes cast .
    1.8 MILLION “Ghost Ballets” CAST from 353 COUNTIES from 29 STATES of this United States !!!
    Are you kidding me ? 29 STATES !!! CHEATED , , , and cast FAKE votes ? And thousands of other fake votes cast by fake machines ? Just like a fake virus and fake plandemic ? What is going on here ? We have no idea who the real winner is, there’s so much cheating going on.
    1000’s of other ILLEGAL votes, suddenly appearing in the early morning were counted, some more than once ?
    But, the silver lining is,
    Americans are coming together like never before, for one thing. Fair elections.
    It’s pretty amazing. Seeing the people come together like this gives me hope.
    I only hope they will do the same when the time comes to stop the rest of “their” plan from taking place.
    start:
    Allen West: Seven States Will Join Texas in SCOTUS Lawsuit Against Swing States
    end:

9. tim December 9, 2020 / 11:43 am

Thank you so much. I love the kind souls on this site. You make my day.
    tim 🙂

10. tim December 9, 2020 / 11:52 am

Okay, this article should make you laugh. Great sense of humor.
    And it’s interesting how Mr. Crocodile changed his story …(from lies to truth)
    start:
    Pfizer “just like Jesus” says UK Health Sec
    … On the safety issue, Mr Crocodile was later forced by scientists, sensible people and other conspiracy theorists to slightly amend his claim that,
    “The vax is proven completely safe with no dangers or downsides whatsoever.” ( LIES )
    to:
    “On the matter of ensuring your complete safety, it is probably better not to take it, especially if you are ill or likely to become ill at some time in the future.” (TRUTHS)
    Reports are now coming in that the Pfizer laboratories deep under the Mountains of Avarice are to become a place of pilgrimage on a par with Lourdes (except with drugs).
    Meanwhile, we can disclose that the Church of England has been instructed by the Higher Powers at Suppression Central to nominate the CEO of Pfizer for sainthood.
    Henceforth John Pull Woolover will be known as Saint Vax of Phrmacopia.
    end:

11. tim December 9, 2020 / 2:03 pm

Hi Sandy. We all have those thoughts. Your in good company.
    But as you know, it’s acting of those thoughts that will get ya . hehe.

You are a good woman Sandy, with a good, passionate heart.
    That’s where your beautiful music comes from.
    I wouldn’t change a thing.
    Your friend, tim 🙂

• sandy edwards December 9, 2020 / 2:19 pm

Thanks Tim. I guess we are friends and didn’t even realize it. How nice because I can aways use a friend. I have mostly been deserted by everyone that doesn’t care to hear about this. It’s difficult but bearable. And I do pray.

• tim December 9, 2020 / 2:52 pm

Hey Sandy. Yes, we are friends and “birds of a feather,” with a bond that can’t be broken.
        We are of like minds, and hearts.
        My dad told me a long time ago, ” when you get old son, if you count how many (good, real) friends you have on one hand, and have fingers left over, your doing okay. ”
        I think he was saying that real, good, friends are far and few between, and if you have a few at the end of the day then that’s good.
        I have 7 friends that I would die for and them for me, so I think I’m doing realy good. Yes, i just tooted my own horn, sorry. hehe 🙂 I love your voice, by the way sister Sandy . You have been given a great gift.

12. tim December 9, 2020 / 3:19 pm

This is powerful.
    This copy of the video does not require “permissions” in order to be able to watch like youtube and others do.
    start:
    Ask The Experts (Covid-19 Vaccine)

end: