I couldn’t care less who gets credit for driving home the point that there is no Covid-19 virus in existence. There are numerous healthcare professionals out there, spreading the truth to people worldwide that sars-cov-2 is not real. The more individuals that are able to convey the real facts to the general public, the better the chances will be for society to comprehend the full extent of the medical psyop taking place.

David Icke recently put out an important video on November 13 that hopefully will get broad exposure. Watch the video below:

If you have more than a few functioning brain cells, you should have been able to deduce by now that the official narrative being disseminated by the controlling powers makes no sense whatsoever.

The Biggest Flaws in the Covid-19 Official Narrative:

1. Sars-cov-2 has never been isolated by scientific methodologies as a fully intact viral signature. The structure that has been claimed to be Covid-19 was manufactured using computer modeling and is mostly based on information coming from already known coronaviruses that have been previously isolated and identified.
  2. Because sars-cov-2 has not been isolated by scientific methodologies, it could not have passed through the scientific rigors of Koch’s postulates.
  3. Since no sars-cov-2 virus exists, it’s impossible to design diagnostic tests to identify the microbe in humans.
  4. Since no sars-cov-2 virus exists, it’s impossible to design a vaccine that can produce human antibodies against the virus.

Do You Remember The Medical Doctors Who Spoke Out On Capitol Hill?

Although they were brave to speak out against the fakery concerning the coronavirus several months ago, the doctors on Capitol Hill, who publicly called attention to “disinformation” attached to the world pandemic, were themselves unknowingly spreading more disinformation.

Their scientific minds precluded them from understanding the truth — there is no virus to treat.

As long as people believe that the PCR tests are legitimately confirming positive cases of Covid-19, the fakery will continue to circulate in the public domain.

As long as people believe that sars-cov-2 has been legitimately isolated and identified as an intact viral structure, the virus will remain a real entity in the minds of the public.

The Doctors Speaking Out on Capitol Hill — Sent the Wrong Message!

The physicians were all speaking about treating people compromised with pneumonia and upper respiratory diseases that also happened to test false-positive for the fake virus. Just like there are plenty of people who test false-positive for Covid-19 that are healthy, there are people with actual illnesses from other diseases not named Covid-19, who will trigger a false-positive PCR test. These people may be sick, but they do not have Covid-19. The tests are rigged and are being developed in a laboratory setting in such a way that creates false-positive results. I have covered in previous articles on this website how this process is achieved concerning the PCR test kits.

The antimalarial drug the doctors were promoting is also a dangerous product that is known to cause severe side effects, like hallucinations and death.

In the staged dress rehearsal, back in October 2019 (EVENT 201), actor doctors discussed the benefits of treating the simulated novel coronavirus with two anti-HIV drugs. The same scenario that took place in the dress rehearsal has been thoroughly discussed in the current screenplay. The only difference between EVENT 201 and what we have now (EVENT 202) is that the drug they are promoting is an antimalarial product. The mitigation of the fake virus by an antimalarial drug is part of the current psyop and designed to bring people back into the false narrative.

Finally, big-name personalities, like David Icke and some others are blowing the lid off the scam. They are saying what I have been writing about for most of this year–there is no damn virus. That message is gaining ground by the day, and the controlling powers want to intercept that message and redirect people’s understanding of the narrative back into another direction.

When the medical doctors stood in front of Capitol Hill with their magic white coats and stethoscopes, the hypnotized sheep paid attention. It’s a reflexive action because the white coat is something that most people respect because of years of psychological conditioning.

The doctors, although brave, believed the Covid-19 virus was a real entity because they had faith in a PCR test that, for all intents and purposes, is unable to do anything other than confirming the presence of a nonexistent disease.

The doctors were giving the fake disease legs, and that narrative is not valid.

The video of the doctors speaking out on Capitol Hill was allowed to circulate and get plenty of views before being pulled off the YouTube platform. Why? The doctors were being used to advance the psyop in the eyes of the public.  Although this demonstration might have been designed to look like it was providing valuable public information that was later censored, it was really nothing more than disinformation.

I have written plenty of times in the past that as long as the public believes the sars-cov-2 virus is a real microbe, the controlling powers can continue to promote the psyop. As long as the virus is perceived to be real, vaccines, antiviral products, isolation orders, shutdowns, face masks and a lot of other mitigation nonsense remain on the table.

As soon as the Covid-19 virus is revealed to be nonexistent, all of the above are removed from the playing field. If the virus doesn’t exist, there’s no need to mitigate anything from a medical standpoint.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,846.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

18 thoughts on “There is no virus, there is no virus, there is no virus… (Just in case you forgot)

1. nomad November 14, 2020 / 11:46 am

wow, doc. how can your colleagues be so stupid? and unscientific?

• NoFakeNews November 14, 2020 / 12:02 pm

I think what happens is that a lot of physicians, and scientists, are so fixated on the alleged scientific components handed down by the plandemic architects, they don’t question the narrative.

The doctors and lower-level scientists assume that the virus has been isolated. They assume that the virus has been properly authenticated by scientific methodologies. They assume the diagnostic tests are credible.

When these professionals see test results confirming positive case numbers, they don’t doubt the integrity of the tests. Their scientific minds preclude them from seeing the obvious signs of fraud surrounding the storyline and what some laypersons have no problem observing.

• nomad November 14, 2020 / 12:07 pm

ive lost a lot of respect for doctors. please excuse me for saying that. such stupidity.

• NoFakeNews November 14, 2020 / 12:19 pm

In my opinion that has been formed from a good number of years teaching graduate students, many science-minded people who have brilliant minds in a specific compartmentalized area of study, don’t have the same brilliance in other areas. This statement does not apply to all physicians and scientists. There are some health care professionals and scientists that are well aware of the fakery taking place.

• nomad November 14, 2020 / 12:21 pm

oh yeah. one almost killed me two years ago. so theres that.

2. tim November 14, 2020 / 1:24 pm

I printed this massage out in LARGE font and taped it to my garage door for my neighbors to read.
    I welcome conversations of truth.

PEOPLE ,
    P L E A S E
    W A K E U P
    ! ! !

SARS-COV2
    IS NOT REAL !!!

COVID-19
    IS NOT REAL !!!

(AND HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN TO EXIST,
    BY ANY SCIENTIFIC METHOD INCLUDING KOCH’S POSTULATES !!!)

THE SO CALLED “COVID19 CASES”
    (OF THE FAKE VIRUS,)
    IS NOT REAL !!!

BECAUSE
    THE VIRUS
    IS NOT REAL !!!

THE SO CALLED
    “NUMBER OF DEATHS”
    (FROM THE FAKE VIRUS)
    IS NOT REAL
    BECAUSE THE VIRUS
    IS NOT REAL !!!

THE PANDEMIC IS NOT REAL BECAUSE
    THE VIRUS
    IS NOT REAL !!!

IT’S NOT ABOUT SCIENTIFIC DATA !!!

IT’S ABOUT CONTROL !!!

AND EVERYTIME YOU
    ACQUIESCE TO AN EVIL OLIGARCHY (masks, etc)
    YOU GIVE AWAY OUR:
    CONSTITUTIONAL,
    CIVIL,
    AND GOD GIVEN RIGHTS !!!

STOP ACQUIESCING TO AN EVIL OLIGARCHY AND JUST SAY NO !!!

JUST SAY, “IT’S MY BODY, MY CHOICE !!! ”

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY :
    CONSTITUTION,
    FREEDOM,
    GUNS,
    HOME,
    BODY,
    FAMILY,
    FRIEND’S,
    LIFE !!!

THIS IS MY LIFE !!! I’LL LIVE IT THE WAY I WANT !!!

YOU WORK FOR ME, NOT VISA VERSA !!!

JUST SAY NO TO THE EVIL THAT’S TAKING AWAY :
    OUR FREEDOMS OF CHOICE,
    AND EVEN OUR LIVES !!!

DON’T DOUBT FOR ONE SECOND,
    THAT THIS IS NOT A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION NOW !!!

(VACCINES = CONTACT TRACING, CONTROL, NANO TECH,
    PARALISIS, SLOW DYING SICKNESSES, AND EVEN DEATH !!!)

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD , MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS,
    IF ENOUGH DO NOT WAKE UP , THEN WE ARE ALL DEAD,
    PERIOD !!!

OUR FATE IS IN YOUR HANDS PEOPLE !!!

IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP, IT WILL BE TO LATE,

WHEN YOU FINALLY DO !!!

• NoFakeNews November 14, 2020 / 3:20 pm

Great job, Tim. I will try to upload your photo onto the website later this weekend. 😀

• sandy edwards November 14, 2020 / 3:53 pm

Do I get my photo on there too? lol Just kidding. Trying to lighten the conversation. Tim needs to relax and go surfing. I know I get upset and all worked up too but have tried to stay away when I get angry.

3. tim November 14, 2020 / 3:26 pm

Now this idiot is saying that the reason people do not want the vaccine is because
    THEY DON’T WANT TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO ! Like they are a bunch of children who do not want to mind their mommy or daddy ? That’s why people don’t want HIS poison ???
    Yeah, right .
    Has nothing to do with the fact that vaccines are toxic , poisonous, witches potions from SATAN himself and we have no idea what’s in their toxic mixtures or what they will do to human beings ???
    Pres. Trump fired this guy, and hired a different advisor so why is this guy still “advising.”
    start:
    Coronavirus: Dr Fauci Tells Americans “It’s Time To Do What You’re Told” https://newspunch.com/coronavirus-dr-fauci-tells-americans-its-time-to-do-what-youre-told/
    end:

4. tim November 14, 2020 / 3:29 pm

Sure thing Doctor. Hope it helps. Back at ya 🙂 I’ll let you know what “feedback” I get, if any .

5. Lisa H. November 14, 2020 / 6:08 pm

You are a brave one Tim. Way to go! 😊

Dr. Reizer, when it comes to the vaccines, I know I would be strong because of what they have done to my son (causing autism) and how much that has affected my life.That runs deep!
    But I must admit, although I find the masks to be an irritant, I have never had to wear one for very long and have complied for the most part. I do not like standing out. At my health club, many people take off their masks to exercise and it has been easy to take off the mask there. But most everyone wears one at the grocery stores.
    Dr Reizer, your write up got to me the other day. Then I watched this excellent video from David Icke.

I am very proud to say that I did not wear my mask at the grocery store today. I did see three other people without masks on. It was good to see. I thought that I would break down and put the mask back on at the check out, but I did not. There was this big line of people looking at me and it felt good. No one said a word to me.
    As I walked out of the store, I felt like kicking up my heels! 😀 I know that it will be easier next time.

In David Icke’s book, “Remember Who You Are”. A couple of his sentences stood out to me that I find to be helpful.
    ” The foundation of the global conspiracy of the ages is to disconnect mind-body from Consciousness and then program mind-body with the sense of reality that suits the Control system.”
    “To open your mind to Consciousness means to let go of the programs of mind, fear of mind, including the fear of what other people think. It means doing what you know (Consciousness) to be right, rather than what you think (Mind) is right for you in the moment.”

• NoFakeNews November 14, 2020 / 6:16 pm

Great feedback, Lisa. I am proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone. I know it felt good and what you did was good medicine for your soul.

They want to own and manage our bodies, but they can never take our souls.

What David Icke has written is very true. He understands on many levels what is planned and has conveyed his knowledge to many people for several decades.

Dr. Reizer 🙂

• Lisa H. November 14, 2020 / 6:36 pm

Thank you Dr. Reizer!😊

• sandy edwards November 14, 2020 / 6:26 pm

Great post. Makes me feel so good to see others realizing the power we have. Let’s keep this up! Thank you Lisa and everyone in this group that made this possible.

• Lisa H. November 14, 2020 / 6:41 pm

Thank you Sandy. It is good to hear from you! 😊

6. tim November 14, 2020 / 7:40 pm

Hi Sandy. I do feel better now, the waves were awesome today, thanks for reminding me to go surfing , hehe 🙂

And I’m sorry if my message to my neighbors seems angry. I’m not angry. I’m extremely concerned for our world .
    And concerned not enough are going to pull their heads out of the sand in time.

And thank you Lisa, one should never be afraid to tell the truth, and even shout it from the roof tops if necessary.
    Believe me, if they even look like they are going to make vaccines mandated nation wide, or world wide, I’m gona
    wake up my neighbors to the truth right away, so we can make a game plan to stop the evil overshadowing our world.

See you on the beach my sisters, and keep up the good work 🙂