NoFakeNews Visitors Spreading the Truth in Different Ways

A new song by Sandy Edwards:

A visitor’s declaration to his neighbors that the virus is not real and the posting of the NoFakeNews address across his double garage door. 🙂

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,846.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!

14 thoughts on “NoFakeNews Visitors Spreading the Truth in Different Ways

1. Lisa H. November 15, 2020 / 10:30 am

Very inspirational words to your new song, Sandy. Not to mention a lovely voice! 😊
    Tim, awesome garage door! 🙄I hope you live in a busy neighborhood, and that you get many who pass by to see your important message.

• sandy edwards November 15, 2020 / 11:51 am

Thanks Lisa. Gives me something to do during these times.

2. Lisa H. November 15, 2020 / 10:34 am

Gosh darn it, Tim. I used a different tablet and that emoji still did not turn out right! 😊

3. tim November 15, 2020 / 11:20 am

Hi Lisa. You are always so kind. TYVM Have an awesome, happy day filled with hugs 🙂

I always have trouble getting Sandy’s songs to play on laptop. Not sure why. I’ll try again later.

• sandy edwards November 15, 2020 / 11:53 am

Nice work on your garage door Tim. Also, you do need to listen to my song if you can. It’s really your kind of music .imho

• tim November 15, 2020 / 12:13 pm

Hi Sandy. So far I have only been able to play one of your songs, I think it was a couple back. But I’ll keep trying. The one song I heard, I commented that I liked your song, but you may not have seen that. Keep up the good work sister. ttyl

• tim November 15, 2020 / 9:16 pm

Wow !!! Sandy, I’m very impressed. You need to go to Nashville and get discovered.
        Beautiful song, with beautiful words, from a beautiful voice .

They say some have a gift, welp love , you have a gift. Your voice is beautiful .
        That’s not just my opinion, that’s a fact that no one can deny.

Thank you for sharing that Sandy.
        tim 🙂

4. tim November 15, 2020 / 11:54 am

I forgot to ask you Lisa, how is your nephew Bryan is doing ? My prayers are for him not to go to prison. I hope this is the will of our Father. We shall see. But regardlless, he will get through what his future holds, and he will be stronger for it. ttyl

• Lisa H. November 15, 2020 / 12:06 pm

Oops, I think you are talking to Sandy, Tim. But coincidently, I do have a nephew, Bryon. Although he is not in prison.

• sandy edwards November 15, 2020 / 1:12 pm

Yep Tim, it was my Nephew. He did get some good news in his prelim. hearing and hopefully his Attorney is going to be able to work out a deal for halfway house. So we will see what happens. Thank you for the prayers and as far as i’m concerned they worked because he could have gotten 10 years.

• tim November 15, 2020 / 3:30 pm

Thanks for the update Sandy. So glad he’s gona get another chance.

Yes, prayer is very powerful, and our Father wants His children to pray (talk) to Him, even as earthly fathers want their children to speak with them, but please let the Glory go to our Father and His Son, and our Father’s will be done.
        tyvm
        tim 🙂

5. tim November 15, 2020 / 1:30 pm

Yep, sorry Lisa . Got you two mixed up. ty
    Hehe, soooo, Sandy, sorry, how is your nephew Bryan doing ?

6. tim November 15, 2020 / 1:33 pm

Yeah, I can’t get Sandy’s song to play. Perhaps it’s on youtube or ?