The Worldwide Health Matrix

By Van Robison

There is a false and dangerous idea that exists in the public domain. It alleges “health” organizations are the guardians of human well-being. There are many such organizations worldwide. I challenge this web of disinformation and label it pure deception. How can organizations usurp nature and pretend that they are the source of human health and well-being?

How can the health and well-being of human beings by manufactured institutions supplant Mother Nature? I would suggest that the purpose of human life, which is independent, personal sovereignty is the antithesis of governance by the few.

There is a medical mafia. Do your research. Psychopaths want to dominate all “news” and information, and they lie endlessly. These people who spend their lives clawing to control all “health” knowledge and information will end their lives in the graveyard, as all humans do. What is accomplished through the acquisition of power, control, and super wealth? Nothing!

Control of “health” education by the medical mafia is realized through indoctrination and mind programming, and this is why medical practitioners are mind-controlled zombies. If physicians step outside of their mind-programming, the professionals are immediately stripped of their licenses to practice. Many books have been penned about this truth.

Knowledge is readily available to anyone willing to investigate the facts. Never believe the CDC, the WHO, the vaccine, or the pharmaceutical industry, because human health and well-being are not their property. They are liars for profit at our expense.

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie – August 2021

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

7 thoughts on “The Worldwide Health Matrix

1. tim June 21, 2021 / 2:17 pm

Your absolutely right Van. Ever since the medical industrial complex took over the medical schools, colleges, and hospitals, they conformed a health system that was dependent upon natural means of healing the human body, and brought to fruition, in its place, chemical / oil based “medicines” (actually a bunch of chemicals) to treat the symptoms of a “disease” for profit. Big profit.

Actually, with their “medicines” and “vaccines” and “flu” shots and “tetanus” shots, ect, etc, they created “diseases” then use more of their oil based “medicines” to “treat” the symptoms , once again, for big profit.

And then they use other “medicines” to “treat” the side effects of another “medicines,”
    and so on and so on, so now the world is addicted to this primitive pseudoscience “medicines.” And what’s worse if they are making zillions and zillions of dollars selling their toxic medical / chemical “health.”
    They are just like any other lying governmental organization , and believing the opposite of what they say will bring you closer to the truth.
    What they say is good, is bad.
    What they say is bad, is good.

2. Lisa June 21, 2021 / 2:25 pm

Thank you, Van. I do agree with you. And I agree with Tim about using “Natural Cures”.
    I take many herbs everyday. I have a turn table with nothing but supplements on it.
    And I will never be sorry about that. Over ten years ago I was told I had precancerous cells that would possibly develop into endometrial complex cancer with atypia. I was recommended to have surgery.
    I remember the oncologist yelling out to me right after the the surgery, NO CANCER!
    That was fantastic to hear! I attributed the good news to all the supplements and herbs that I take.
    But I have always wondered why the doctor yelled that out to me the way he did.
    I was told later by another doctor that he should not have told me that before the lab results came back. I have since pondered whether medical personnel lie to people about test results. That maybe I would have been told that I had cancer, even when I did not.
    And I felt like this doctor of mine was not going to let that happen. I could be wrong. But that is how it felt.
    And now I wonder too, if that surgery was ever necessary.
    However, life moves on. And spiritual energy has a way of healing oneself both physically and mentally! 🙂

3. Jo June 21, 2021 / 5:43 pm

Luckily I come from a family which uses natural remedies and whole foods cooked from scratch. My grandmother was a ‘herbal woman’ and knew a lot about herbs and how to get well naturally. Thanks to her I have only taken two antibiotic cures in my whole life (I’m 61) and I never even take an aspirin. If I would get a headache I let it ride out by itself because I know it is due to something I have eaten which did not agree with me. Simples. I also exercise daily. Take back the control of your body! You are your own doctor/healer! That is what Nature intended!

• NoFakeNews June 21, 2021 / 6:21 pm

Great advice, Jo! 👍😀

4. John Wright June 27, 2021 / 8:56 am

This is what I developed. I submit it here so that there is a record of it that survives me.
    I am old and what’s killing me has no cure.
    I encourage this to be reviewed properly and thoroughly by Conscientious and Uncompromised people who are against Big Pharma and the Medical Industry.
    Cancer: All Forms and Types;
    Synergestic Therapy;
    The following in combination as a Synergestic ‘Trident’ assault on the Cancer.
    1; Hydrazine Sulfate
    2; Phoenix Tears Cannabis Oil method/extract
    3; DCA Dichloroacetate (DCA) https://www.hindawi.com/journals/omcl/2019/8201079/
    Please make copies of this small amount of data, pursue it as I have taken it as far as I can in finding these three that work together which took me many, many years, starting in the 1980’s when I first heard about Hydrazine Sulfate.

• NoFakeNews June 27, 2021 / 9:41 am

Thank you, John, for sharing your information. 🙂

• John Wright June 27, 2021 / 8:03 pm

You’re quite welcome. I have been looking for a way and people to share it with where it might stand a chance of seeing the light of day and making a difference. I have waited many, many years keeping this quiet and safe until I could do so.
        BTW; Peripheral Neuropathy from the DCA I think might be mitigated by the Cannabis Oil and also possibly Atropine.
        I would of course suggest that the PN aspect be referred to a Neurologist but it doesn’t seem to be a significant problem to solve with an eye towards safeguarding a patient from negative side effects.