The U.S. Government’s Long-Awaited UFO/UAP Report: Inconclusive

Have you been waiting with bated breath for the United States government’s UFO/UAP report? Well, if you have been losing sleep over a pending announcement about aliens existing and landing on the White House lawn to have dinner with the POTUS and FLOTUS — forget about it!

The New York Times published a copy of the government report on June 3. The US government has concluded that UFOs/UAPs (Unidentified Flying Objects/Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) are real, but they’re not necessarily extraterrestrial. So basically, the government is not telling American citizens any more information than they have divulged in the past.

Did you expect the controlling powers to tell you about alien cultures that have been interacting with Earth long before the United States was a thought in someone’s mind?

We can’t even get our American government or any others, for that matter, to tell the truth about COVID-19 and the genocidal vaccine program that’s taking place.

All sovereign governments have been lying to their citizens about the existence of extraterrestrial life for many decades. Governments lie in concert with one another to protect a world governing construct involved with extraterrestrial cultures that significantly influence the daily management of human life.

Do you have any doubts whatsoever about what I am writing? In that case, you only need to examine what is happening in the world regarding the illegal administration of gene-altering vaccines that are being jabbed into the arms of human guinea pigs. Do you honestly believe that at the highest levels, human beings are behind the machinations taking place? Do you honestly believe that human beings have an inherent desire to transform the human genome into something that is not human?

How incredibly naïve are people? It’s pretty evident that there’s something otherworldly running the Earth show, as I like to call it.

Think about the technology leap that has occurred in the past sixty years. It’s astonishing! When we look at technological growth and expansion over time, it’s hard to explain how there practically was no growth or development at all. Then out of nowhere, technology appeared and has grown exponentially at a rate of speed and capacity that beggars belief.

Do you think that somebody on Earth made a deal with an off-world culture or two?

I do!

We all rely on different belief systems that help us give meaning to our existence on Earth. Some of these belief systems do not allow for alien culture narratives to be used when explaining happenings on Earth. I can’t compete with cognitive dissonance on any level and will not attempt to do so in this article or anywhere else on this website.

Some of what I write about on NoFakeNews comes from my own opinions and not from factual evidence. Nonetheless, I put some of this information out there from time to time to plausibly explain or attempt to make sense out of a strange and mysterious world.

So, if your belief system has you convinced that the Creator of everything in existence stopped creating life after making the blue marble, you will probably get off the train at this station.

I firmly believe that the genocidal plot currently underway is being overseen by a world governing construct that itself is highly influenced if not outright controlled by an extraterrestrial culture that has had a presence on Earth for thousands of years.

Readers can choose to embrace or dismiss my writings — they’re merely words that offer my insights about what I believe is happening globally. My intention is not to make fun of anyone’s beliefs.

Remember, everyone is welcome here, and although we may not agree on everything, we share a common goal of waking up the sleeping and trying to save as many human beings as possible!

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie – August 2021

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

17 thoughts on “The U.S. Government’s Long-Awaited UFO/UAP Report: Inconclusive

1. Lisa June 13, 2021 / 10:37 pm

I agree, John. There has to be something else going on here, and extraterrestrials seem like a logical explanation to me. The insanity taking place worldwide is beyond reason unless you are willing to look further for the truth. We have been experiencing more than the craziness of the fakery covid, masks, and toxic vaccines. They have been trying to control us by any means possible. They intend to divide and conquer. There has been rioters and protestors tearing down our history. They want it forgotten.
    I have always believed that there has to be otherworldly beings other than ourselves in this vast universe of ours. But I will admit that I did not seriously start thinking that they might presently be hiding in the shadows on earth until recently. And now it is the only rationale that makes any sense to me. I have always believed that man was capable of evil acts, but this goes so far beyond that. This is death and destruction of the entire human race. I cannot believe that is what any human would want. The humans involved in this genocide are merely puppets. There is something much more sinister at work here!

• NoFakeNews June 13, 2021 / 10:49 pm

Thank you, Lisa, for your input and thoughts about this subject. As you already know, I agree with your assessment of the current world situation. 🙂

2. A game changer June 13, 2021 / 10:39 pm

Dr Reizer. Agree. May I add that there are questions we need to ask ourselves on a deeper level ‘why this is happening?’ We have been lied to for so long. We have no idea what is truth. If truth comes from the heart not the mind then we have a lot of inner work to do. Perhaps this the time to do this with the chaos that is occurring. I feel this is a crisis of consciousness. Nothng else matters. With respect.

• NoFakeNews June 13, 2021 / 10:51 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, Happy Gran! 😀

3. Dr-Artaud June 14, 2021 / 6:29 am

John Keel, a journalist that visited Point Pleasant West Virginia to investigate the then ongoing Mothman Sightings, subsequent loss of the Silver Bridge, and loss of Many Lives, has a noteworthy theory that there are no extraterrestrials, that they are, to coin his term, ultraterrestrials, also residents of the world that live in seclusion and periodically interact with people, but not usually in a positive way.

Another thing John Keel talked about was spaceships that appear to fit the human impression of them at any particular time, i.e. they appear in different shapes to support the human perception of them at any given time. Early ones looked like balloons when mankind knew nothing about flying, per se. Saucer shapes were all the vogue for awhile. And with increasing knowledge on our part, they appear increasingly complex.

John Keel even discussed Men in Black sightings. One woman whose home was overflown by a UFO was visited almost immediately by a Trio of men. Knocking at her door, she was terrified to see their shoes, as they were spotless clean, yet the area surrounding the home was mud laden, and they had no vehicle parked on the muddy road. They were invited in, and they warned her against reporting what she saw, lest something bad happen to her. She did report it and was fine, but occasional witnesses meet with unexpected accidents.

Lastly, he thinks they are demon like, thinks they are liars, and urges people not to believe them, as they suggest to some people that they about to tell them some amazing information, in a subsequent visit to this person, but never actually do tell them anything, leaving the person looking like an idiot.

Ultraterrestrials are possible because many UFOs are actually USOs, or Unidentified Submerged Objects. Most of the world is water, most of the oceans are not exhaustively mapped, with the technology they appear to have, they could well be living in underwater accessed areas.

• NoFakeNews June 14, 2021 / 7:13 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Sir! I appreciate your feedback and comments. 🙂

4. Carol Williams June 14, 2021 / 6:36 am

Ever since I started reading David Icke’s books when this hoax was first going on, everything you are saying is exactly what he has been shouting for many years. When pictures are shown of certain individuals before and currently, they definitely look very different like their being has been taken over by something. We are at war with a power beyond this world

• NoFakeNews June 14, 2021 / 7:16 am

Thanks for sharing, Carol. I agree with you that Icke is well researched and has presented, in my opinion, strong information about what is and has been happening for thousands of years. 🙂

5. sandy edwards June 14, 2021 / 6:53 am

Just thought about this while reading your post. About 10 or so years ago my husband had a man that would come over to wash our cars. Well, on this one occasion the car washer was running overtime and dusk was setting in. I went outside to check on things and as I approached him his eyes were bright red like lights. At first I though it was some kind of reflection off the flood lights but as I got closer it was clear that his eyes were just plain red and the pupils were vertical. My first thought was he looked like a devil and I almost said something. It was like the outline of his body had tiny horns or knobs on his head. It wasn’t scary but unsettling. I have gone over and over that experience but it stays the same?? Of course this is not why I believe in aliens but it sure did support what I already believed. I have never told this story because I knew no one would believe me and in a way I kept telling myself that it was something else that caused this. I guess I didn’t want to deal with it.

• NoFakeNews June 14, 2021 / 7:17 am

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Sandy. 🙂

6. tim June 14, 2021 / 11:09 am

Ah, okay, questions Sandy ?
    Who was this guy ? How long did you know him. Where did he come from and where did he go ?
    Is he still around ? Little more info please ? Did you say, ‘oh hi satan, are you coming back next week to wash my car again, and oh by the way, what’s with your eyes ?’
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews June 14, 2021 / 11:33 am

You know it, Tim! The plandemic writers are working overtime to bring us more top-notch fiction. Those in control and running things are not going to rest until more people are jabbed with the bioweapons.

• tim June 14, 2021 / 7:54 pm

Liked, “The plandemic writers are working overtime to bring us more top-notch fiction. ” John

7. sandy edwards June 14, 2021 / 1:00 pm

I can feel your skepticism just reading your post. lol That is exactly why I have never told anyone about it. He was a fairly new friend of my husbands that was washing cars from a van for a living. Yes, he does or did live about 10 miles from our house. I have no idea how my husband met him except thru other friends as he was really into cars and had a lot of old muscle cars at that time. No, I wanted to say something because it was so shocking but thought better of it. btw, that was the last time he came to wash our cars. I thought about it and believe he knew that I saw him?

I also think that the reason I saw him was because I had been having a few glasses of wine with dinner. It could have caused my vibrational level to be down?? I do believe there are aliens living among us in human form. I had been outside to talk with this guy before that one time and never noticed anything different about him. It was a one time thing with this one person.

8. tim June 14, 2021 / 7:05 pm

No, no skepticism here Sandy. I know you well enough to know your not going to lie or make something up. Those are just curious questions that come to my mind when I hear other peoples stories. I have a bunch myself, but I know what you mean about who your share stuff with, for fear they might think your a couple marbles short of a full bag, etc.
    And I believe every thing you said you saw, too. And wouldn’t put it past anyone, there are some living among us, for sure. The Scriptures say Angels walk among us and we never know when we may be entertain an Angel, so it stands to reason that devils and aliens walk among us also.
    tim 🙂