Don’t take the vaccines!

_____________________________________

The Target List Movie – August 2021

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

15 thoughts on “Don’t take the vaccines!

1. tim June 14, 2021 / 2:32 pm

The reason they came up with 3 years, is they do not expect anyone who has gotten VAXXED to live longer than 3 years afterwards. And those that do, it will be done by devine intervention.

• NoFakeNews June 14, 2021 / 2:48 pm

Yes, you are correct, Tim!

• sandy edwards June 14, 2021 / 3:03 pm

Hey Tim, Hope I answered your questions in the post below. You can pm me if not. later, Sandy

• tim June 14, 2021 / 6:55 pm

Okay, thank you my dear Sister Sandy. Umm, which questions ? 🙂

2. sandy edwards June 14, 2021 / 3:01 pm

I wonder if she is worried about coming out with this video? I believe that lots of big companies/corporations are going to become obsolete like so many other things. New Car Dealerships are going out of business as we speak. It’s a seller’s market for used cars. We are in for a great ride.

• NoFakeNews June 14, 2021 / 3:51 pm

That’s a great question, Sandy. 👍

3. sandy edwards June 14, 2021 / 5:11 pm

I guess donuts, $50.00, or a lottery ticket doesn’t make any difference to a lot of people. In my opinion, it seems that most have already drawn their line in the sand when it comes to the vaccine. It remains the same here in NC about 50/50 vax/unvaxx. Of course we don’t really know if that number is real or true

4. Lisa June 14, 2021 / 5:42 pm

It is incredibly sad to think that many people we know may die in the next few years. I have persuaded my immediate family out of receiving the death shots, but I have relatives and friends who have received them. It will be surreal if large portions of the population suddenly start becoming ill and dying. Even though I am aware of how deadly the vaccines are, I am having a hard time imagining all this actually happening.
    Some of these people I love. The survivors will be dramatized from the amount of tragedy happening around them.
    We have all been living a nightmare recently, but the torment may become much worse!

• sandy edwards June 15, 2021 / 8:48 am

Lisa, You’re so right. If things happen where people just start dropping dead around us there will be chaos like we can’t even imagine. Some days I just want to believe this whole thing isn’t real but I am a realist and know it’s coming.

• tim June 14, 2021 / 9:13 pm

Totally freaky but totally feasible. No doubt there is every combination of human / alien / animal “creation” somewhere by someone or another. No doubt the aliens are busy dissecting the humans and so on in their huge space ships. The govs of the world trade technology for human lives, as many as the aliens want. Why do you think 6 million babies and children are missing every year ? They have to go somewhere, whether it’s human trafficking, or whatever. Satan is busy killing as many as he can while making the rest his slaves. Thank heavens they go to a much better place.

• sandy edwards June 15, 2021 / 7:36 am

Mars Attacks lol. Even in the funny movies they tell the truth. Remember Sarah Jessica Parker with her head attached to her dog on the spaceship.

5. tim June 14, 2021 / 6:57 pm

Oh yeah, I remember, questions about that guy.
    So where are your answers ?

• tim June 14, 2021 / 7:10 pm

Got it Sandy, thanks, sounds like a cool story.