Let’s End the Plandemic Nonsense Now! (What are we waiting for?)

Are you tired of the plandemic narrative that’s been shoved in your face for all of 2020? Of course, you are. Anyone with two functioning brain cells knows Covid-19 is not a real virus and was designed by clever writers to usher in a global reset and a massive depopulation program.

I am writing now for the people on this website that know what the heck is going on. If you have landed on this particular post accidentally from some other launching platform and are still unsure whether the sars-cov-2 virus is real or fake, let me give you a quick lesson to bring you up-to-speed; the virus is one hundred percent fake!

Now that we have that bit of information out of the way, anyone else in attendance that still believes the Covid-19 virus is real — please click this link!

For the rest of the readers here, let’s get down to business.

FACTS:

1. The different sovereign governments around the world are not going to come out and tell citizens the plandemic is over and that it’s safe to take off their face diapers.
  2. We’re not going to wake up one day and be told that social distancing is no longer necessary and the plexiglass barriers are being taken down.
  3. The big pharma corporations will not stop producing a never-ending supply of useless vaccines that will destroy the world’s population.
  4. We are never going to be told the truth that there has never been a sars-cov-2 virus in existence.

So, what are we waiting for? If we know the virus is not real and understand the screenplay’s plot, why not put an end to the baloney immediately? Do we need a famous person to take charge and lead us to the promised land? Do we have to have a ribbon-cutting ceremony that officially lets everyone know that we’re finished putting up with the constant lies coming from government leaders the world over?

I say we end this thing today, not tomorrow or next week. Let’s cut to the chase and finish off the plandemic right now!

How do we end the insanity?

1. Take off the face mask and throw it in the garbage.
  2. Get rid of the toxic hand sanitizers.
  3. Go out and socialize with your friends and family.
  4. Enjoy and celebrate the holidays.
  5. Turn off the television (Do not watch the MSM stations)
  6. Stop being afraid of something that does not exist.
  7. Don’t freak out if you catch a cold.
  8. Stop getting tested for a virus that has never been isolated or identified.
  9. Do not breathe life into the Covid-19 narrative by bending over backward to please others who are believers in the lie.
  10. Get off social media and read more books for entertainment purposes.
  11. Don’t get caught up in the election results because both candidates support the idea that the virus is real. It is not!
  12. Stop socializing with people who believe the virus is real. (Yeah, this one might be hard to do.) 🙂
  13. Change your mind and attitude about the plandemic, and it will help change the world’s attitude about the plandemic.
  14. Refuse to take any vaccines whatsoever now or in the future. You don’t need them. There’s nothing in a broth of toxic chemicals that can make you healthier than the ultimate intelligence that put you on this planet in the first place.
  15. Don’t come up with any excuses about why you cannot follow the 14 steps listed above.

Congratulations! You have just ended the Covid-19 plandemic in your mind. If everybody follows along and does the same — the nonsense ends.

I know what you’re thinking. But what happens if nobody else believes the way I do? Then the plandemic goes on in their lives indefinitely. And this will certainly be the case for most of the population, but not for those who end the insanity in their own minds.

Stop trying to convince others about the truth. If you care about these people, redirect them to NoFakeNews, and I will help to try and educate them through a plethora of articles. That’s why I created NoFakeNews. Let the website work for us to help educate the confused people.

Our perception of reality becomes our reality. That’s why governments worldwide are heavily invested in techniques and technologies that can brainwash and mind control the public. When you convince yourself the plandemic is fake and finished — it will be for you. And in the end, this is the only thing that matters.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,946.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

8 thoughts on “Let’s End the Plandemic Nonsense Now! (What are we waiting for?)

1. sandy edwards November 19, 2020 / 5:22 pm

I was just wondering that on the post before this one. What are people waiting for?? For it to be too late? For them to come and get you? For your children to be taken to camps? For you to be put in a camp? The list goes on and on. We have to create groups that can ban together and hit the streets.

2. Lisa H. November 20, 2020 / 2:53 pm

Dr. Reizer, I agree with most all of the advice you put out for us. But I do want to make a comment from this post about not socializing with people who do not believe in the virus. I would have no one left in my life if I did that. I am guessing, you are referring more to the newbies on the site who might be more easily swayed.I have been on your site for nearly a year now, even though I only just recently started posting. Coming here gives me a feeling of empowerment. As I am sure it does for others.
    If I did not get swayed by my husband being ill with pneumonia when doctors were telling me otherwise everyday, I do not think you have to worry. Coming here reguarly, was helpful with that. I have a rather unique situation that way. People who know us, look at me rather confused when I say there is no virus.
    I do still love the sheep people in my life and they still love me. It is not a secret how I feel. It is not their intention to participate in destroying us. Maybe one day they will wake up. But to get these type of people to your site, you almost have to sway them slightly or they do not care and ignore you.
    I met with one of my sheep friends yesterday. It saddened me to hear her talk about how she missed hugging her grandchildren. I told her to do so, but she says her family does not want her to because they love her and want to protect her. It is just so ridiculous! I am sure her family must think I am a bad influence.

I also want to mention to you, standing out without a mask at the grocery store is becoming not such a big deal anymore. If I should get a nervous twinge, I channel Dr. John Reizer. 😀
    All I need now is a cap on my head that says NOFAKENEWS.NET. There may be people out there that are skeptical about the virus, and do not know where to find information. I am not really a hat wearer, but I would wear one if I thought it would help. I remember awhile back that you a t shirt on here. I think a cap would be less complicated and easier to take anywhere.

To sum up, it would be great to call you John, because I think of you as a friend. As I am sure the other regulars do. But I do not want to do a diservice to your title on your public forum.
    Thank you for putting yourself out there, Dr. John Reizer.😀

• NoFakeNews November 20, 2020 / 3:10 pm

Hi Lisa,
      Thanks for sharing and for being a regular reader here. By the way, you can call me John; I am not big on titles. 😀
      I realize that if we don’t socialize with people who are covid believers, we might become more isolated from other humans than we would be from following the draconian policies being handed down. That’s not good either.
      Concerning that bullet point — use your best judgment. It just goes to show how damn difficult it is to live in a world where a year-long psyop has been up and running.
      John 🙂

3. Lisa H. November 20, 2020 / 3:22 pm

Thank you John! 😀

• NoFakeNews November 20, 2020 / 3:38 pm

You are welcome, Lisa! 😀

4. anonymous November 22, 2020 / 9:53 pm

The members of the WEF envision a profound upheaval at short notice. The time span should be so brief that most people will hardly realize that a revolution is going on. The change must be so swift and dramatic that those who recognize that a revolution is happening do not have the time to mobilize against it.

• NoFakeNews November 22, 2020 / 10:14 pm

The members of the World Economic Forum broadcast everything currently happening way in advance. Event 201 was sponsored by the WEF in October 2019 and laid out at that time every part of the plandemic fakery taking place.

I think the majority of the population is so preoccupied with everyday noise that they are unable to react to any revolutionary changes that might usher in a different paradigm.

It doesn’t matter, in my opinion, if these changes are brought about under short or long notice.