The World Pandemic and What Happens Next

Plenty of Americans mistakenly believe the world pandemic is over. It is not! Here’s what I think is going to occur shortly:

1. The fictitious Delta variant will be blamed for a massive uptick in false-positive coronavirus case numbers.
  2. A new American federal mask mandate will be announced before the end of summer. The policy will be enforced upon all persons, including those people who have been jabbed with the bioweapons.
  3. A new set of CDC guidelines will be announced calling for more social distancing, hand sanitizing, quarantines, mask-wearing in public areas, and other draconian measures.
  4. The American government will launch a more aggressive and over-the-top campaign shortly to coerce people into getting the COVID-19 vaccines.
  5. The emergence of the Delta variant and others will be blamed on too many people not getting the COVID-19 vaccines that have been made readily available.
  6. Look for a strong attempt by the US government to introduce vaccine compliance tools and get them into American society.
  7. Look for a massive stock market crash before the end of 2021.
  8. More small business closures are coming.
  9. American home prices will go higher than NASA’s spaceships.
  10. Deaths from the bioweapons will continue to be covered and hidden by the CDC and other health regulatory agencies as the global genocide marches onward.

__________________________________________

The Target List Movie – August 2021

After announcing a ground-breaking cancer cure, the four members of the research team are targeted by an assassin hired by the big pharma. Two researchers escape the attack, only to find themselves on the killer’s target list.

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in the final stages of post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

You can begin to help this film garner critical attention before its official release by doing the following:

1. Visit the movie’s official IMDb page by clicking here!
  2. Next, please add the movie title to your watch list by clicking the link on the top right-hand corner of the IMDb movie page.

Once again, thank you so much for your continued support of this project and NoFakeNews!

-Dr. Reizer

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

18 thoughts on “The World Pandemic and What Happens Next

1. tim July 1, 2021 / 12:01 pm

Agreed 100% sir. That’s an execllent outline of the future. And no doubt they have other devious things in store for the humans of this world. Things we can’t even imagine. Only those with black hearts can conceive of these things. Light will always defeat darkness.

• NoFakeNews July 1, 2021 / 12:46 pm

Thanks, Tim, for sharing! 👍

2. Lisa July 1, 2021 / 2:20 pm

I would like to elaborate on how the controlling powers are creating fear. And how it can affect a person both mentaly and physically. This is past, present and future.
    I found the following information to be informative.
    It explains why some people might be having ill responses from being around those who are vaccinated or maybe why some are having symptoms at all. All because of fear! The mind is quite powerful when it comes to our health.

Although, there are certainly still other issues that are currently wrecking havoc on our immune systems. Such as, our technology (5G), and all the pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines that are persistently being dished out.

From ” The Truth About Contagion” by Thomas S. Cowan, MD and Sally Falcon Morell:

” This brings us to “Covid19” and the experience of fear. Whether by design or by accident, humanity is currently being bathed in the waveforms of fear, hatred, and lies. We have been told to fear and suspect each as carriers of deadly germ; any and all differences between us, even things as superficial as the color of person’s skin are grounds for even more fear, suspicion, and hatred. This is what is picked up by all living organisms as the predominant waveforms in the world.

Naturally, these waveforms create physiological responses in our bodies, such as activation of our inflammatory system, as we attempt to rid ourselves of these destructive thought patterns. Our cortisol production increases, adrenaline soars, blood flow restricts, and pupils dilate as we prepare to escape this danger.

We also know that exposing organisms to fear stimulates the creation of exosomes to detoxify this fear. Scientists have mistakenly labeled these tiny bodies “viruses” -poisons. They are not pathogenic viruses; they are the natural human response to fear, lies, hatred and other toxins. Exosomes are nature’s way of letting us know that unless we rid ourselves of these toxic thoughts, healthy life is not possible. Masks, social distancing, closing businesses, violence and racial intolerance are just some of the forms of fear-inducing strategies to which humans are subjected. Human beings need love, trust, and acceptance to grow and thrive. These waveforms are out there as well. Our challenge is to learn how to tune into these good emotions rather than the things that bring illness and death”.

• NoFakeNews July 1, 2021 / 2:27 pm

Thanks for sharing, Lisa. Lots of truth in those comments from Cowan and Falcon. 🙂

• Lisa July 1, 2021 / 2:44 pm

I thought so, too, John! 🙂

• sandy edwards July 1, 2021 / 3:40 pm

Hi Lisa, I agree with you that fear can cause all kinds of reactions. But, we still can’t discount everything else. We are living in a sad dream right now and if all the people that are having these reactions are forced to chalk it up to a psychological problem then that just makes things worse for them and everyone. We have to at the very least believe some people. I don’t think that the shedding or contagion has anything to do with the fear. I think people are being real about their symptoms and need validation. Not saying you or anyone else is wrong but we must not be too quick to judge. I guess part of the reason I feel so strongly about this is because I have lyme disease and was told by everyone including docs that I was nuts.

• Lisa July 1, 2021 / 5:46 pm

I am sorry, Sandy, I do not mean to imply that some people are not suffering from real illnesses. I also had mentioned that people’s immune systems are being affected from other toxic causes. And that there are many individuals who have been weakened and are more prone to being ill. I am well aware of this.
        But I honestly have never believed in the shedding business. That is my opinion. I feel what I quoted from the authors of ” The Truth About Contagion” supports how I feel.
        Although, they are not saying that there are not people with real illnesses either.
        But they do suggest that a person’s mindset can sometimes create symptoms of illness.

Again, I certainly realize that is not always the case. 🙂

• sandy edwards July 2, 2021 / 8:53 am

Dear Lisa, You have no reason to apologize to me but thanks anyway. You have your opinion and I have mine which is why I love this group. I always enjoy your posts. Most times it saves me the trouble of having to post because you have already “hit the nail on the head”. Yours, Sandy

• Lisa July 2, 2021 / 9:19 am

Thanks Sandy, I appreciate you and your posts on the site, too. 🙂

3. tim July 1, 2021 / 4:51 pm

Hi Lisa. Awesomes points for sure. If I may humbly make one important note. Something I’m sure you already know.
    This is for those who have not taken the red pill.

Even as it is important not to speak as if the virus is real, or the plandemic is real, , it’s also very important to remember this truth, NOTHING and NO ONE can MAKE us FEEL ANYTHING !!! Period.

You say here:
    “I would like to elaborate on how the controlling powers are creating fear. And how it can affect a person both mentaly and physically. ”

I would have put it this way.
    I would like to elaborate on how the controlling powers are creating fear. And how it can affect a person both mentally and physically IF THE PERSON CHOOSES TO LET THEM DO SO.
    How someone is affected by “the controlling powers” IS UP TO THEM. The so called controlling powers, have no power over anyone, UNLESS THEY LET THEM, WITH THEIR THOUGHTS.

As you know Lisa, it’s up to us, and no one else, pertaining to HOW WE FEEL . No one, and nothing (short of 5G, etc) can make us feel anything. It’s so important for us to take responsibility for how we feel, and not blame some so called controlling powers for how we feel.

I’ve learned over the years that the ancestor to every feeling is a thought. If I change my thoughts then I change my life. If I have fearful thoughts, I’ll feel afaid. If I have sad thoughts then I will feel depressed. If I have anxious thoughts then I will feel anxiety. If I have happy thoughts, then I feel happy. It’s totally up to me, how I feel, no one can do it for me. No one can make me happy or sad, it’s up to me how I feel.

And I also know this to be the truth. We are all eternal beings, having no beginning or end, and we all are whole and complete within ourselves, not needing anyone or anything to make us complete. And the knowledge, wisdom, insights, happiness, peace, joy and all the answers that you are looking for are already inside of you, you just have to learn to tap into it.

We have a choice to either live in a beautiful world, filled with love, peace and happiness, or we can choose to live in a dark world filled with ugliness, hate, war, and sadness.

It’s up to us what world we live in, a world of beauty or ugliness, and we choose what world we are going to live in , WITH OUR THOUGHTS !!!
    It all starts, with our thoughts. Everything else comes after that.

“There’s nothing more powerful than an idea who’s time has come. ” Wayne Dyer
    “As you think, so shall you be.” Jesus Christ

• sandy edwards July 1, 2021 / 5:49 pm

You are so right Tim. What we think is what we are or will be. I wish with all my heart I could be a better person and do try very hard. It’s just not so easy which is why we are in this predicament in the world right now.

• tim July 1, 2021 / 6:00 pm

Sandy, I know you well enough to know that you don’t try to be a good person, you are a good person. Love yourself unconditionally even as our Father loves us.
        And your right, life is an interesting predicament and our opportunity for spiritual growth is like never before. We do not grow from our easy days, we grow from our mistakes and the hardships of life.
        We will look back on our life, after we cross over the veil to the other side, and we are going to see that it was during the hard times that we learned and grew mentally and spiritually the most in this life.

• Lisa July 1, 2021 / 5:59 pm

Thanks Tim, Good points!

I appreciate your input. 🙂

• tim July 1, 2021 / 9:19 pm

I appreciate you 🙂

• Lisa July 2, 2021 / 9:20 am

I have always appreciated your friendship on the site, Tim. 🙂

4. tim July 2, 2021 / 10:31 am

Thank you Lisa, ditto. 🙂

5. Dr-Artaud July 2, 2021 / 5:18 pm

Latest CDC VAERS Data Show Reported Injuries Surpass 400,000 Following COVID Vaccines
    “VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 441,931 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 6,985 deaths and 34,065 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 25, 2021”
    The System is Under Reported by up to 99%, we are watching genocide unfold with the support of govts around the world. A Texas Cardiologist of note, said that after 50 deaths, the swine flu vaccinations were stopped. We are almost at 7,000 deaths on an under reported system from this vaccination drive in the U.S. with European deaths being much higher.