Is the POTUS Considering Martial Law and a New Election?

There are all sorts of things happening right now behind the scenes that are not, for the most part, being discussed within the context of mainstream media programming. Number one, we do not hear about any of the potential dangers tied to the vaccines that are about to be unleashed on society. We are also not hearing that these products have been granted liability immunity by the US federal government. If someone is harmed from receiving the medicines, they cannot file a lawsuit against the drugmakers.

Both Moderna and Pfizer are reported to be ready to release their COVID-19 vaccines in the next two weeks for public administration. That in itself is scary enough to send chills up and down the spines of most critically-thinking people.

Number two, the electoral college will meet on December 14, 2020, to cast their official ballots and elect the next POTUS. The results will not be revealed until January 6, 2021, when the House of Representatives and Senate will go into session to count the electoral votes.

Number three, on December 2, 2020, the POTUS gave a lengthy speech about the status of the November 3 election. I am not a political analyst by any stretch of the imagination, but after listening to this speech, it sounds like the POTUS doesn’t believe he has the backing of judges and the United States legal system to overturn the election he believes was stolen from the American people.

My questions are as follows:

1. Did the POTUS deliver the speech on December 2, 2020, to lay the necessary groundwork before declaring martial law to allow the US military to conduct a second election?
  2. Are we (Americans) about to see something unprecedented in recent American history take place in the next two weeks?

As many of you already know, I dislike being the purveyor of fake news and trying to stir up sensational things just for the sake of creating clickbait stories. I am not writing this post for that reason. I am genuinely perplexed by the possibility of something major occurring relatively soon.

Can I be wrong about all of this? Absolutely! It wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong about assessing the political, theatrical shows taking place. But I make my assessment about the current scenario based on the fact that if the POTUS is going to do something “HUGE,” it’s probably going to happen before December 14, 2020. Because after the electoral college votes, I can’t see anything out of the ordinary taking place. I guess the December 14th date could be moved — but even if it is, something has to happen sooner than later.

What do you think about this developing story?

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

UPDATE! — CAST AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD DECEMBER 20, 2020!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,421.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE NOFAKENEWS VISITORS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS PROJECT!) ❤

29 thoughts on “Is the POTUS Considering Martial Law and a New Election?

1. tim December 3, 2020 / 10:53 am

IMHO

Is he pro vaccine ? Absolutely.

Is he going to push for a fair election where all LEGAL votes are counted and all ILLEGAL votes are NOT counted ? Absolutely. Without that we do not have a Republic. Without a FAIR election there is no Republic, but a banana republic.

Is he going to declare martial law ? Absolutely NOT !

Is he going to make vaccines MANDATED / LAW ? Absolutely NOT ! He won’t do that. That would mean, by law, his homeopathic / holistic practicing WIFE would have to be vaccinated !

I would be very surprised if he mandates anything, or declares martial law. All that rioting going on, and he did not declare martial law. Just sent in the feds to clean it up.

Pres Trump is pro vaccine, and that is a bummer. They must of paid him off.

But still, I do believe he cares about Americans and this country.

Or would you really rather have biden for pres ?
    Last I heard he’s a child molester, among other evil traits. And he’s in China’s back pocket.

China, through the biden / clinton crime families, and others, has been buying USA land and businesses for years . China is buying America right now. Pretty soon they will own America. And with biden, it will be that much sooner. America and the world, are turning into China with the help of the bidens, clintons, etc. !!!

So this is your choice, 2 people who push the FAKE agenda. 1 despises Americans and is only delivering lip service and who loves America and the American Flag and what it stands for. He’s trying to keep “them” from taking away the 2nd Amendment. He’s obviouly the lesser of 2 evils.

• NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 10:57 am

Thanks for sharing, Tim! 🙂

• tim December 3, 2020 / 1:51 pm

Thank you sir. 🙂

2. Anonymous Wanderer December 3, 2020 / 11:23 am

I think Mr. Trump may declare martial law and run a second election through the military. If the president can’t get the legal system to recognize the election fraud facts, it means that the election on November 3rd that was not valid (in his eyes) will be used to select the next president. For Mr. Trump to push for fair elections, he must use his executive powers to protect the integrity of the already completed election process that occurred in November. The November election, according to the president, was rigged by a foreign country. If that were the case, the election would be null and void.

If Mr. Trump cannot get the judges to review the evidence that he believes is legitimate and proved the election process was rigged, he has no choice but to invoke martial law. That will cause massive civil unrest and mayhem throughout the country.

3. NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 11:40 am

This is how I assessed the situation, based on the POTUS’s speech he delivered yesterday. Again, it’s hard for me to imagine anything like this coming to fruition, but there are plenty of psyops running simultaneously, and anything is possible at this point.

The POTUS and POTUS-elect are both controlled by big pharma and are staunch supporters of the vaccine initiative. But that’s not the issue concerning the martial law question.

Like I said in the post, I may be way off in left field concerning my assessment. Time will tell if I am on the right track. 🙂

• tim December 3, 2020 / 2:33 pm

Agreed Doctor, 100 %, At this point, anything is possible, of that I have no doubt 🙂

4. shian December 3, 2020 / 12:49 pm

“The timing of the vaccines being released and the election fiasco are not coincidental, in my considered opinion.” – I think so too.

In Israel they did exactly the same (as I’ve mentioned elsewhere): elections for many months – long enough to deploy 5G allover Israel, while the temporary government is limited by law and the public has nobody to talk to (as if they ever had).

Trump is, using his own chilling words, “The calm before the storm”. Not less, but not more.

The contaminated COVID-19/Flu/Other vaccines are designed to be highly effective only when the population is irradiated by 5G.

5G triggers the contaminated vaccines by suppressing the immune system of all living beings; and it’s done by using AI to make it appear as a real pandemic (that spreads according to their plan).

The contaminated vaccines, I assume, were never designed to be activated on their own, but through 5G (Highly sophisticated and computerized RF beams, using variety of frequencies, pulsations, densities and power).

Trump embraced 5G (and “6G”) in the media – is he that stupid? I don’t think so. He is much more clever then me.

Again: the contaminated vaccines are triggered by electromagnetic beams (5G). The relation between electromagnetic beam and biology, chemistry and physics is known and researched for many decades, by all armies around the world, therefore it is completely concealed from the public and “top secret” to be used against the public.

So Trump, “the deal maker”, was chosen to deploy the trigger, 5G; The one who comes next will deploy the poison, Vaccines.

Don’t expect the contaminated vaccines to cause too much deaths until, silently, 5G will be turned on worldwide. i.e. they gonna make “fool” of anti-vaccines people for a while, so they can poison lots of people without a backlash. Then they’ll turn on the 5G-AI to mimic a real pandemic – the great genocide.

P.S.
    Where I live, before 5G, I can see the genocide of entire populations of small animals, bats, hedgehogs, frogs and more. Personally I buried too many animals in the last 5 years. The frogs and hedgehogs are almost gone. The Apricot trees are almost gone. Too many cats are sick and their lifetime is very very short. Anyone who loves nature can see that.
    I observe and know that the immune system of all living beings is already under great attack, before 5G.

• NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 11:29 pm

Thanks so much for sharing all of this information with us, Shian.

• shian December 4, 2020 / 11:06 am

Thank you, Dr. Reizer, for giving all of us the platform!

P.s. Whether you believe in God or not – there is hope in God, in Love:

CBN News, Fmr Israeli Commander: God Protected us in Battle – https://youtu.be/7zyy_fj8e0I

• NoFakeNews December 4, 2020 / 11:08 am

Agreed! 🙂

5. tim December 3, 2020 / 2:17 pm

Receipe for “Transhumanism.”

1 application of nano-tech “gel” on skin.
    Suppressing of truth and natural cures .
    Geo-engineering of the atmosphere.
    2 (fake) COVID19 vaccines.
    Big-pharna drugs
    GMO products
    Government
    Disinfections
    Chemicals
    Enforcers
    Masks
    MSM
    5 G

Mix all ingredients together in a blender until liquified, then apply to human, by force if necessary.

It’s for the good of the tribe, it is for your protection, it is for your own good.

If you are not smart enough to protect yourself with our (tools of satan) health care system, then we will have to do it for you, by force if necessary. So stop whining and do as your told !

6. tim December 3, 2020 / 2:44 pm

Subject change. What the heck is this ? Are they shapped like the twin towers ?

• NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 11:33 pm

I am unsure, Tim. I don’t know what these structures represent.

7. tim December 3, 2020 / 2:47 pm

You want to know what the 1% think of the human race ?

World Economic Forum Elites Wants Citizens to Begin Eating Weeds & Drinking Sewagehttps://newspunch.com/world-economic-forum-elites-wants-citizens-to-begin-eating-weeds-drinking-sewage/

8. jim December 3, 2020 / 3:23 pm

The American public is too far gone (brainwashed) to ever figure out this Covid scam. We get proof that the PCR tests are rigged (from Dr. Fauci himself) and nobody blinks an eye. We get proof the death count is fake (from Johns Hopkins, no less) and nobody blinks an eye. The fake media just blows it off and CNN just keeps posting their phony case and death counts 24/7. I honestly believe if Dr. Fauci stood up on live TV and admitted that the whole pandemic was a fraud and that he was working for Bill Gates and that Gates took his marching orders directly from the House of Rothschild, that somehow, the media would STILL convince the American public that the pandemic was real. Most Americans WANT TO BE TOLD what to think. If every single news outlet peddles the same bullshit story, most Americans will be convinced it’s real. I think people realize that something hasn’t been right in the world for a long time, but most of them just accept it, blow it off, and never bother to try to figure out why. And the CIA was brilliant for coming up with the term “conspiracy theory” years ago, because most people will stop investigating something the absolute second that term pops up. It really is ironic that stupidity is going to be the downfall of the human race, even though humans seem to think they are the most intelligent life-form in the universe. I’m pretty sure other species wouldn’t be stupid enough to think injecting themselves with toxic, deadly poison would help them “cure a disease.”

• NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 3:45 pm

I don’t disagree with you, Jim!

9. sandy edwards December 3, 2020 / 4:00 pm

All the truth you want is here. I hate to say good-bye but I must be on my way. I love you all and hope things will be better in the netherworld. It could solve many problems?? Thank you Dr. Reizer for all you do.

• NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 4:10 pm

You are welcome, Sandy! I wish you nothing but the best and hope things get better in the future. Keep writing your music — you are very talented. 🙂

10. tim December 3, 2020 / 4:13 pm

I echo the good Doctor here Sandy. 🙂 Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

11. tim December 3, 2020 / 4:23 pm

What’s the connection between Zuckerberg, Facci, and the vaccine / plandemic ?

start:
    POTUS Drops the Hammer on Big Tech: ‘It’s Over’https://newspunch.com/potus-drops-the-hammer-on-big-tech-its-over/
    During a conversation with Dr. Fauci this week, Zuckerberg said: “There’ll be a few important things that we can do together. We’re already planning a push around authoritative information about the vaccines.”
    end:

I think the answer is very clear.

12. Lisa December 3, 2020 / 10:28 pm

Pretty intense here today! I do not deny that in all probability, we have a holocaust on the way. Although I am still hoping for some more good years yet. I always appreciate our friend, Shian’s input. I am particularly interested in the 5G poison that is coming soon. Not to mention, all electromagnetic poison. We do not have 5G towers yet where I live yet, but I do believe that all smart meters, cell phones, etc. are already affecting our health. Especially if you have been receiving regular flu shots. My electromagnetic frequency meter reader shows high levels in certain areas of my home. This is going to sound strange, but my refrigerator reads over 50 milligaus. Non smart refrigerators should only read 1.0 or 1.5 milligaus. I put on a cover (which only partially blocks electromagnetic waves) on our smart meter. Now our refrigerator reads in the 30s range. That tells me that our smart meter outside the kitchen window must be affecting my refrigerator somehow.
    I feel somewhat hesitant to talk about what happened in my home last spring, because is sounds so much like coronavirus. BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT US TO THINK. I firmly believe that something else was happening. My husband had pneumonia, and I really believe that it was exacerbated by electromagnetic waves. My husband also gets the flu shots regularly. I do not. His breathing had become extremely shallow. He was disorientated. I really did not want to take him to the ER because I do not trust doctors. But I also believed that he would die if I did not. So I took him. His oxygen level was at 69 upon arrival. Levels should be in the 90s
    They put him on an oxygen mask. When I spoke to him on the phone a couple of days later, he had sounded much better. But then, without any doctor even contacting me, they put him on the ventilator. I was phoned everyday about his regressing condition, I was not given much hope. After 17 days on the ventilator, he miraculously improved. But the ventilator does a lot of body damage and it would take time to recover. He was in the hospital, a total of 37 days. He has now recovered.
    My eldest (not autistic) son, also had symptoms. A lot of muscle pain. Which is how my husband started out, so I was worried. But after drinking a lot of Gatorade (potassium electrolytes) he greatly improved. I also had symptoms. A minor sore throat and my breathing was somewhat shallow when I would lay down at night. But I always felt better in the morning. I regularly sleep on a crystal infrared detox mat every night. I like to think that it helped.
    During this time, I was on nofakenews everyday. So I was running around places unafraid. But I was still confused.
    A post came out on nofakenews at that time called “Corona debunked by Biochemistry.” It talked about how potassium and iron was beneficial against these poisons. Also, a lot of other info, So I have been taking potassium supplements and buying a lot bananas for everyone. Gatorade also has potassium electrolytes. I really cannot say if has actually helped. But this what I have been doing and everyone in my family has remained healthy.
    I do not know if anything would help against the 5G. Yes, I am afraid. They want to poison and suck the breathe out of us! But I try not to think about it too much right now. I want to be happy.
    I cannot tell you how much I have appreciated having nofakenews to go to. It literally save me during a rough time. So great to be around like-minded people! I have become fond of all. I smile a lot lately,
    I feel I was led here for multiple reasons. I do not much believe in coincidences.
    Life is not always as it seems.
    I especially appreciate you, John. I am so grateful, we have crossed paths!
    (I am on a different device, I can’t find a smiley face. But I am smiling.)

• NoFakeNews December 3, 2020 / 11:20 pm

Thanks for sharing, Lisa. I am so happy to know that what I am doing with this website has made a difference in your life. What you have written here gives me more energy to push onward.

13. Joyce Bowen December 4, 2020 / 12:50 am

A few weeks ago I told a neighbor I thought we had a month left at the most. Word on the news today is that dentists will give the shots, too. This is all too overwheming.
    Many do not know that 5G is flowing through cable wires. If you are living in a complex, you are living in a 5G cavern. I found out quite accidentally because when they flipped the 5G switch, my old modem died. I bought a new one and there was 5G flashing on the panel. I completely disabled 5G on the modem, but that will do nothing to stop 5G from bleeding through the wires.
    The reading from that refrigerator is disturbing. Is it at all possible 5G is being pumped through all wiring? I think it’s a possibility.
    As far as martial law? This was predicted. Word I received was it was not about the election, but to facilitate forced vaccination [or forced genetic modification because these aren’t vaccinations.] I was told 100s of thousands of military have been instructed in how to give the shots. I did not confirm this from a second source.
    The date you gave of December 14th, John, is disturbing. That would fall in line with my assessment which only serves to make me nauseous with apprehension.
    Someone please wake me up and tell me this is a nightmare…

14. Lisa December 4, 2020 / 6:58 am

You and your website has made a difference in my life, John. I have always felt that I have a certain kind of strength. But I gained an entirely different kind of strength here. It shows wherever I walk into that store without a mask. Interestingly, I can feel other people picking up on it. They seem to want to get to know me, instead of being afraid of me. Sometimes I feel like a celebrity! I think I must look more confident. I hope it is contagious. 😊

I do not look like the rebellious type. I probably look as sweet and kind as I sound. As according to brother, Tim! Maybe that is what people find intriguing. (Although I have to say, I am not always that innocent!)

And John, do please push onwards!

15. tim December 4, 2020 / 12:31 pm

Lisa, I love the way you describe how NOT wearing a mask, makes you feel. I too, have not put on The Mask !

And it is a battle some times, I have to remind my self every second, that I cannot control what others think, say, do, or feel. As long as they don’t touch me, or act like they are going to get agressive, I don’t waste my time on haters and those I cannot control.

They can say or do whatever they want, It’s not my concern.
    And there is an “empowering” feeling knowing you are NOT acquiescing to the 1% while all those around you are programmed.

I get why they “think” they are doing the right thing, so I look at them as being ignorant, or not knowig the truth, and so I kind of feel sorry for them.

And I wonder how many would really wear the mask it they did not have to or was not trying to be nice by putting on a mask so as not to get anyone sick with a fake virus.

And there’s a lot of ways to throw the haters off . You can tell them you love them. They blow a fuse and run away. Haters don’t know what to do when you respond to them with love. Try it. It’s interesting to watch their reaction.
    tim 🙂

• Lisa December 4, 2020 / 3:10 pm

I so agree, Tim. A friendly face goes a long way. And yes, I am starting to find that I enjoy checking out people’s reactions to my not wearing a mask. It almost becomes a game.

And yes, You feel a sense of empowerment every time you do it!

Lisa 😊

16. Sharian December 13, 2020 / 2:40 pm

The president needs to implement martial law for the election fraud. We need him in office

• NoFakeNews December 13, 2020 / 4:47 pm

It will be interesting to see if this is in fact what transpires.