England — Aron Walton,  proprietor of the Holey Skin tattoo parlor in Gloucester Road, Bishopston, has been engaged in a nonstop battle with police officers trying to get the small business owner to shut down his business due to a second country-wide coronavirus lockdown.

Mr. Walton has been arguing that he and his business are exempt from following the draconian shutdown orders because he has asserted his common law rights.

Mr. Walton made the two videos below and posted them to his Instagram account to show viewers the interactions he has had with English police officers.

This exchange between police and a citizen trying to earn a living to keep his family safe is extremely disturbing, to say the least. It is also an excellent example that shows how police and law enforcement are willing to uphold ridiculous policies and laws that have been handed down by the controlling powers to take down the members of society.

What is happening in the UK will eventually occur in other countries worldwide. This is our future!

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$2,146.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

19 thoughts on “UK Tattoo Artist Attempts to Keep his Business Open as Police Officers Try to Shut him Down

1. Anonymous November 23, 2020 / 12:18 pm

Scary as hell and I could definitely see this bullsh%t happening in America in the future. The sad thing is that most people watching this will think the business owner is a crazy criminal.

2. tim November 23, 2020 / 12:24 pm

Exactly Doctor. And if I may add, it also shows that if you study up on Common Law you will see that if you claim to be A LIVING MAN, not a FICTIONAL CORPORATE ENTITY !
    Someone who is a fictional corporate entiy consents and is under Statue Law. Someone who is a “living man” or a “living woman” IS NOT under Statue Law, but under Common Law,
    If you don;t know what I’m talking about, google common law. It will blow your mind.
    If a police officer or enforcer comes to my house, I will tell them i am a living man under common law, and their STATUE LAW has no authority over a living man who is NOT a fictional corporate entity !
    Try it. Say that to a police office and see what he or she says. Say it to a Judge of the Statue Law Court System near you . See what his reaction will be.
    Ask, and you will receive the Truth. Seek, and you will find, the Truth. Knock, and the door to Truth shall be opened to you. Then the Truth will set you free !

3. Louise November 23, 2020 / 12:47 pm

Please keep us updated if possible on this courageous man!! What a wonderful example he is.

• NoFakeNews November 23, 2020 / 2:01 pm

I will try to get some more updates on the story, Louise.

4. tim November 23, 2020 / 12:49 pm

So talk about leaving us hanging. What happen ? Did they break in and arrest him ?

• NoFakeNews November 23, 2020 / 2:03 pm

I am not on Instagram, Tim, but will try to find out what happened to this business owner. If anyone can add information about the story, please share.

• tim November 23, 2020 / 3:23 pm

I googled it. They took him to jail. He is using common law and has a good lawyer. Unless England’s iron hand will not recognize common law, then he should win in court. And if he does win the case then many should follow suit. But England knows that , and may instead, use their power to make an example of this guy and crush him and anyone elso who tries the same.

• NoFakeNews November 23, 2020 / 3:43 pm

Thanks, Tim! Agreed, the authorities know the deal with common law claims but will ignore the truth of the law as they ignore the truth about covid-19.

5. Anonymous November 23, 2020 / 1:38 pm

If you have a loved one in a nursing home, they are going after them first with the vaccine. They are the first to be murdered by the vaccine. Then they will go after the poor people in the world. Then the autistic, etc, then … then …then … YOU !!!

COVID-19 Vaccination Program Interim Playbook for
    COVID-19 Vaccination Program
    Jurisdiction Operations
    Interim Operational Guida

Click to access COVID-19-Vaccination-Program-Interim_Playbook.pdf

• NoFakeNews November 23, 2020 / 2:43 pm

Thanks so much for sharing!

6. sandy edwards November 23, 2020 / 3:47 pm

The plain and simple fact is that if something doesn’t turn this around we are all going down. Hey, that may be a good verse for a new song. I’m excited. Yes, I would like to know if they arrested him too. It sure was taking the locksmith a long time to break in?

• NoFakeNews November 23, 2020 / 3:54 pm

I think they called in the most incompetent locksmith in England. If it takes that many law enforcement officers to take down one tattoo artist, imagine how much stress it would cause the police if every business owner was brave enough to stand their ground.

7. Lisa H. November 23, 2020 / 4:20 pm

This man is an inspiration for us all!

• sandy edwards November 23, 2020 / 4:57 pm

Yes Lisa, he is very brave and it is inspirational. But, they took him to jail and his common law protest didn’t seem to make much difference. They are after us and so far along in this thing that they can’t stop now. I know most that are awake think that non violence is the way but I am not sure about that at all. They want to murder us any way they can and I think that being the 99% gives us the great advantage of winning anyway we have to do it. I say we take the bastard down.
      If we wait until they kill the majority of us then the odds are in their favor. We have to do this soon and people need to wake up to that as much as anything else. imho

• Lisa H. November 23, 2020 / 8:51 pm

I really do admire your fiesty spirit, Sandy. I remember that you said you own a gun. I do own a 22 ruger myself. It has been used for target shooting a few times. But I must admit, I am not the best shot with the recoiling of the gun.
        The situation we are in, is not an easy one to access. I fear a violent retaliation of negative energy would be exactly what the controlling powers want. Protesting and standing up for our beliefs is all very good, but I do realize it will take many of us. That is why I admire these people who might inspire others to do the same.

8. sandy edwards November 24, 2020 / 7:59 am

lisa, I am not a particularly brave person but in these times you have to choose your poison. I would prefer to go down fighting and taking a few with me than what they have in store for us. A fema camp is prison. If we don’t have our freedom what’s the point. Let’s pray something good happens and all this becomes a dream.

• Lisa H. November 24, 2020 / 9:04 am

The FEMA camp is terrifying to me too, Sandy. I agree, let’s pray!

9. Anonymous November 24, 2020 / 12:45 pm

Ask, if it be good, it shall be received.