I Don’t Want Any Health Advice From the Government or its Agencies

The Covid -19 plandemic fraud is still in full swing. The second round of lockdowns that will lead to the destruction of people’s businesses is about to commence in the United States. It’s already happening in other countries.

For Americans, the march towards socialism is too unbelievable for their educated minds to process.

US citizens are being censored like never before and are no longer able to write about or speak the truth.

A fake and nonexistent novel coronavirus has been placed into existence by science fiction writers. The script is a strong one and backed with an arsenal of rigged diagnostic tools that make the fake disease appear to be a menacing health emergency.

People worldwide have been conditioned to obediently wear face masks. They comply without putting up any resistance whatsoever.

And now, the final act of the screenplay is upon us — the vaccine!

The vaccine is what this has been all about from the beginning way back in January. Getting people to stay home, wear a face mask, and fear a fake microbe were the necessary steps to get everybody to voluntarily take an untested and genetic altering medical potion that will forever change the way humans can adapt to their natural environment.

Stop complying with the policies the psychopaths are writing. We know the script. We know the ending. It’s not a good one for the citizens of the world.

WAKE UP! Stop following orders that have been issued to take us out.

The controlling powers are floating out more propaganda for the holidays in America. They tell people on social media that if they celebrate Thanksgiving, they will be dead for Christmas. Really?

I am sick and tired of hearing others tell me what I should or should not do regarding my health. That includes governments. I don’t need the CDC or any other health regulatory agencies looking out for my family or me. I don’t need politicians telling me where I should or should not go or what holidays I should or should not celebrate.

Leave me alone!

I have never listened to the recommendations coming from health regulatory agencies owned by big pharmaceutical companies, and I am not going to start now.

___________________________________

THE TARGET LIST MOVIE IS COMING TO AMAZON PRIME, AND WE’RE ABOUT TO EXPOSE BIG PHARMA!

In association with River Rose Productions, Mad Wife Productions has announced that auditions for The Target List movie will be held in December 2020.

The pilot movie (screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer) is based on the 2019 novel by John Reizer and will be filmed in March 2021. The Target List will be released in the summer of 2021 on Amazon Prime.

51010706_1601251839415494_r.jpeg

The Target List IMDb Official Movie Page

GOFUNDME DONATIONS OF ANY AMOUNT ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED — PLEASE CLICK HERE!

$1,846.00 GIVEN SO FAR. (THANK YOU!!!)

10 thoughts on “I Don’t Want Any Health Advice From the Government or its Agencies

1. sandy edwards November 18, 2020 / 3:31 pm

Dr. Reizer, you need to take two and call me in the morning. lol I know how you feel cause I’m feeling it too. I need to turn it all off and just tune out but I can’t. I think the only way at this point in my life I can really help our cause is to share as much info. as possible. I am on a mission for now.

• NoFakeNews November 18, 2020 / 3:38 pm

Agreed! 😂

2. Louise Neufeld November 18, 2020 / 6:45 pm

Dr. Reizner, I could not agree with you more!! But it is getting harder and harder to hold onto this narrative. People are getting ugly and I’m beginning to get scared. I was at a anti-mask protest this weekend in southern Manitoba and about 400 to 500 people showed up. Very peaceful. Good speakers.Then we got in our cars and drove around the city in a parade. The venom,, hatred and death wishes people displayed as we drove around were disturbing. On top of that our Totalitarian Premier Pallister (the leader of the province) is sending out $1300 tickets to the license plates in attendance. He’s also deputized Conservation officers, by-law officers and hired mercenaries to help him hand out tickets for non-compliance. He’s actually been threatening us. Disgusting.
    However, I have a question. Something strange is going on. Three men out of five meeting for coffee last week got ill and supposedly “have Covid”. One passed away. One is very sick and another is in ICU, and his wife is ill. They were the only cases of people being together. Another couple of men have died and the wife of one is ill. A number of people are sick and supposedly dying of Covid in this area know as southern Manitoba. I do believe it is an inaccurate diagnosis and a ploy. As you, I do not believe in Covid. But what could the explanation be? I would suggest flu vaccines, although I have no idea if any of these dead men took them, but why would three out of five men be very ill? Perhaps they are spraying some sort of poison on us via Geo-Engineering?. What on earth could this be?

• NoFakeNews November 18, 2020 / 7:01 pm

Hi Louise,

It sounds pretty bad where you live. I am sorry to hear about the worsening conditions taking place due to your government representatives.

As for the people who became sick, it’s difficult to say what caused them to become ill. It could be something that was sprayed. It could be poisoning or influenza reactions. There’s no telling for sure.

If the designers of this plandemic went to the trouble of staging a world psyop, I don’t think it’s beyond their capabilities to poison some people to make the pandemic look more realistic. I expect more of this type of thing in the future.

I know what they did not get sick from — covid-19. It hasn’t been fully isolated and therefore cannot even be diagnosed outside of rigged diagnostic tools (PCR tests). The virus is nonexistent.

• Lisa H. November 19, 2020 / 12:50 pm

The covid 19 Genocide link that Joyce has provided is extremely important information for people to read. People need to face these dire circumstances that will play out, if we do not say NO!. Mind you, it is hard to read and is very distressing information. But is is very necessary that you do. It explains much of what is happening and what could happen. It explains why some people may be getting sick (pneumonia and respiratory illnesses). But NOT from covid.
        It begins with an inspirational quote from Robert F. Kennedy. As you read the article, keep what he says in mind. You can be a player for the good of the world. Everyone counts!
        Thank you Joyce, for sharing your research.

• sandy edwards November 19, 2020 / 8:48 am

Louise, This sounds really bad. I am so sorry. It scares me to know it is coming here and soon. I am suspicious of everyone and everything these days. A whole lot of people are eating out and going to fast food but I don’t trust it. It would be very easy to poison all the chicken at Bojangles which has become the favorite place according to the lines these days. I am also worried about the testing. How do we know what is on that swab?? And yes, a lot of people are getting the flu shot right now so that could be it. My cousin and her son in Chicago are both sick. She is getting better but her son is in really bad shape. I know they both got the flu shot. And, of course anything could come from the sky. I have noticed chemtrails are nonexistent these days??

3. Joyce Bowen November 18, 2020 / 9:42 pm

Sorry, John. It won’t let me like your article, but I do.

• NoFakeNews November 18, 2020 / 9:46 pm