Let’s address the giant, pink elephant standing in the middle of the room that no one wants to discuss. Imagine, for a moment, that all hell breaks loose and you are forced to survive, for several months, without any of the comforts associated with modern technology. Think about how different your life would be without electricity, freshwater, grocery stores, banks, ATMs, hospitals, prescription drugs, television, computers, and a whole list of other items I’m probably overlooking. Most people would find it extremely difficult to exist, for any significant amount of time, without the modern comforts that are firmly embedded within our culture and a considerable part of our lives.

The average global citizen has about a 5-7 day’s supply of food stored in a refrigerator. Without electricity, most of that food would spoil in a day or two. It wouldn’t take very long for people to grow hungry and thirsty if their access to food and water was suddenly withdrawn. Upon closer inspection of this situation, it would be fair for me to write that most folks don’t have the necessary skills to live off the land successfully.

If a catastrophic event were about to happen, would the controlling powers share that information with the world citizenry?

Within a relatively short period, supermarkets and food stores would be raided and picked to the bone. Gasoline and other fuels would, instantly, become unavailable or, at best, scarce. Whatever gas you had in your car’s tank would probably be the only fuel you’d be able to come by. After that, you would have to pedal a bicycle or walk to get around.

There are too many products and services to count that we depend upon daily, currently available to us through the industrial–retail grid. Living outside that grid is such a tough deal when you have been raised your entire life in a society dependent on various technologies.

The point of this article is to highlight the fact that a large majority of people worldwide are highly unprepared to sustain themselves and their family members if “something big” happens.

I know that many people reading this narrative will roll their eyes dismissively. But think about for a moment what is happening globally. Is it possible, a world government is aware of a catastrophic event that will impact our planet in the not too distant future?

Why would the few who love to control and manage the many intentionally destroy a system they have painstakingly developed over time? Is it because they believe a global catastrophe will occur and their best chance to come out on top and in control of a post-cataclysmic scenario is to trim down the population numbers beforehand?

The fact remains — governments around the world are forcibly injecting their citizens with a deadly vaccine designed to cull the population.

I have no idea if such a catastrophic event is looming on the horizon, but I would be lying if I wrote that this idea hadn’t crossed my mind a few times in the past.

Listen to the interview on the video below with an open mind.

Watch the Video!

_________________________________________

Mad-Wife Productions Presents:

________________________________________________

Watch The Target List Movie — August 15th!

For Movie Viewing Options visit: www.thetargetlistmovie.com

14 thoughts on “Why are the controlling powers launching a global genocide at this time? Is something catastrophic about to happen?

1. Eunice Gray August 3, 2021 / 9:58 am

Yes this is a good possibility in the near future.  The New Madrid earthquake in corner of Ill,  Tennessee and Mo. is running on grace. Look at all the earthquakes around the world.  Today alone, in the last hour, we had five.  People need to wake up before it is too late. Eunice Gray

2. tim August 3, 2021 / 11:19 am

Finally some good news …
    Spanish Constitutional Court Says No to Mandatory Vaccination
    But the billion dollar question is …
    WHERE ARE THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL COURTS SAYING IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO MANDATE MASKS AND VACCINES AND TRACKING AND ILLEGAL DATA COLLECTION AND … AND ………. ???
    IF YOU DO NOT KNOW BY NOW THAT WE ARE BEING RUN BY A CORRUPT, BOUGHT AND PAID FOR GOV WHICH IS BEING RUN BY AN EVIL 1% WHICH IS BEING RUN BY EVIL ENTITIES ABOVE THEM, THEN YOU ARE BLIND AND WILL NEVER SEE THE TRUTH, EVEN WHEN IT SLAPS YOU INTO A RAILROAD CART HEADED FOR FEMA CAMPS !!!
    This is NOT my opinion, this is reality and it’s time for everyone on this earth TO WAKE UP !!!

3. tim August 3, 2021 / 11:42 am

4. Lisa August 3, 2021 / 4:04 pm

In this video, that is one big catastrophe they are discussing which might happen in a couple of years. A bit overwhelming! The map of the possible heavy flooding covers the east coast, (your territory John) and for some reason into the Midwest of Wisconsin (my territory).This baffles me, maybe the great lakes has something to do with that.

The man in the video also states that he thinks the reason the controlling powers want to cull the population before this tragedy is so that they can keep better control of the few who are left.
    I honestly do not know what to think about all of this. But if this does occur, at least now I won’t be surprised. I may need to find acceptance in the thought of joining the vast energy of the universe.
    However, I am by no means giving up. I think I will have to learn more about growing one’s own food. I hope that there will be ground in my area left to plant things.
    And the most important thing, never get vaccinated!

But again, I do not know about all this. I do not trust this evil amongst us. I still think that they feed off of our fear and compliance. And I still believe that they are threatened by people becoming awakened. People’s energy frequencies are rising and could bring a positive ripple effect in the universe. I can only hope that it will be powerful enough to expel these disastrous predicted events!

5. tim August 3, 2021 / 4:34 pm

Thank you for all you do, Doctor Reizer,
    As far as something big happening in the future, it’s not a matter of if, but when.
    The scriptures say a large amount of humans will die in the same day and other such things.
    Great pollutions upon the earth.
    Upheavals, wars and rumors of wars, and on and on.
    So it’s inevitable that something huge will happen in the future, it’s just a matter of when.
    Their next step is to take away cash, and then take away our guns, then take the rest of our rights.

Just drank some bentonite clay this am. Takes the radiation from the body cells and excretes it out the digestive track. Whenever I start feeling “heavy” and lacking energy, I drank some and within hours, feel so much better. Radiation really does a number on the body and we are getting pounded from it daily.
    Stay strong, keep the faith,

6. Jim August 3, 2021 / 4:38 pm

I no longer trust Mike Adams of Naturalnews. He has been pushing “the virus is real” crap since the scamdemic began.

• NoFakeNews August 3, 2021 / 4:44 pm

I am not saying that the guy in the interview is correct, but I have contemplated similar ideas in my mind. Something big could be on the horizon — I am unsure.

As for Mike Adams, I one hundred percent agree with you, Jim. 🙂

7. Dr-Artaud August 3, 2021 / 5:11 pm

What is Occam’s razor?

“If Occam’s razor brings to mind images of stubbled gentlemen and shaving cream, you’re not actually that far off! Occam’s razor (also known as the ‘law of parsimony’) is a philosophical tool for ‘shaving off’ unlikely explanations. Essentially, when faced with competing explanations for the same phenomenon, the simplest is likely the correct one.

Namesake William of Occam said the best explanation of any phenomenon is the one that makes the fewest assumptions. A statement that includes many ‘ifs’ should trigger mental alarm bells: you should consider Occam’s razor and investigate it further.”

I think you’re giving the ruling elite too much credit. They are manipulative, but not omniscient. (I can’t believe I spelled it correctly the first time. LOL) I think that Climate Change is the ostensible reason, “for the benefit of the world the population needs reduced” they say. But, a totalitarian regime is what they seek. Klaus Schwab (I call him Klaus Slob), is 83, Bill Gates is only 66, Life was not kind to him age wise. But they must realize that the collapse of society will mean their doom, and I don’t think they care, I think it more a Misery Likes Company thing.

I’d suggest people address one issue at a time, the pandemic (plandemic) and Injections should be foremost on people’s minds. They are reinstating Mask requirements, Lock-Downs won’t be far away, more stores will go under. If anything, I think this is an attempt to install communism on a nearly global scale, it will rise from the ashes of a devastated society, but a society devastated by deception, not by natural tragedy. I think the election is more a concern now than possible disasters, but I honestly am not sure if Trump is not part of it, everything that distracts allows communism easier access to various govts.

I realize that you are indeed a thinker, and a creative one at that. My wife and I were at a Renaissance Fair one year. The magic show, the man said “I am going to lie to you, I am going to use distraction” in his magic show, and honestly, the closer you are, the easier it is to see the mechanics behind the trick. People need to stick with things they can influence. Still plenty to make movies about, remember that “Truth is Stranger than Fiction”.

Mothman Documentary

• NoFakeNews August 3, 2021 / 5:19 pm

Thanks for sharing! 🙂

8. sandy edwards August 3, 2021 / 5:43 pm

Nostradamus made many predictions that came to be. One of his predictions was of water covering a great deal of the US. I believe Edgar Cayce also predicted some of these things. Cayce said that much of the east coast would be under water. Most all except Virginia Beach, Va.??

Lisa, I think maybe the Mississippi river could have something to do with Wisconsin being included in the heavy flooding:

The Mississippi River is one of the largest, most powerful rivers in the world. It flows more than 3,800 kilometers (2,350 mi) from Lake Itasca to the Gulf of Mexico, and stretches to as many as 17 kilometers (11 mi) wide at one point. That’s a lot of water being transported on a daily basis.
    The Mississippi River Has Run Backward Multiple Times …

• Lisa August 3, 2021 / 6:23 pm

Yes, that could be, Sandy. My family just got back from vacationing in a beautifully rustic home overlooking the Mississippi river.
      It is very large with a strong current!