Unfortunately, the psyop is alive and well!

I was visiting with someone in a hospital today and can report to all; the psyop is alive and well inside the walls of medicine.

It’s mind-boggling how confused a good many of those folks are in that medical setting. It’s like attending a mask-wearing convention when walking into a hospital. People are constantly using hand sanitizer and walking around with plastic face shields overtop of their face masks.

Not used to that environment, I became very stressed after several hours. I was not a happy chiropractor by any stretch of the imagination.

It’s easy to forget how brainwashed most people are when you live in your little bubble and write content daily for mostly like-minded people awakened and aware that a world psyop is well underway.

Judging from what I witnessed today, we still have a lot of work to do. There are approximately 6,200 hospitals in the United States, and they are all practicing the same scientific fraud concerning infectious disease detection and mitigation.

When the hospital greeter handed me a face mask, I was only a few seconds away from losing my cool. But I maintained my composure and wore the face diaper — and no one spoke a word to me.

“I HAVE TO WEAR A WHAT?”

I Was Not A Happy Chiropractor!

_________________________________________

Watch The Target List Movie — August 15th!

For Movie Viewing Options visit: www.thetargetlistmovie.com

9 thoughts on “Unfortunately, the psyop is alive and well!

1. tim July 25, 2021 / 11:12 pm

Well I hate to bring in up sir, but don’t those masks have that nano tech in them like they say ? And if so, can’t you wear like a cloth bandana rather than those that may possibly contain nano graphene oxide ? Just saying …
    And if they come at you with a cotton swab, I’d either fight for my life or run for the door cause they say that nano graphene is in everything from PCR swabs to saline solution, and from vaccines to chem trails, they say it’s in everything.
    What I don’t understand is how “they” can put it in the “geo engineering” of the atmosphere. Wouldn’t the 1% also have to breath the nano tech also ? Unless, they never breath “fresh air” and live in a self contained bubble, they are breathing the same crap as the rest of us… and it’s killing them too. They are committing suicide by toxic air / geo engineering, in order to kill as many of us as they can, to cull the herd. That’s all they care about, get that toxic crap into as many people as possible.
    Did you see that video with gates, his eyes light up when he describes how they inject the “vaccines” directly into the little children’s veins ? Makes me sick, this psychopath gloating about killing little children with vaccines. There’s a special place in hell for gates, and all of those like him.

• karla July 26, 2021 / 1:07 am

I saw the video – he said he injected GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS right into the childrens arms.

2. karla July 25, 2021 / 11:19 pm

They may start mandating masks again. I simply wont do it. I will go in the store without it. Even my old gullible self would sense something was wrong seeing a global scenario that goes on for this LONG.

3. Fauci's weapon kills July 26, 2021 / 12:43 am

Why do you think some people die within days or a couple weeks of being vaccinated and others have not? Is it because they were more healthy to begin with or.How long do you think they have to live before the bioweapon kills or injures them once they stupidly take Fauci’s lethal jab?

4. Lisa July 26, 2021 / 1:59 am

When I was in our local hospital not long ago, I too noticed everyone wearing masks. And I agree with you, John. It feels very uncomfortable to have to put one of those face diapers on.
    You do seem to look a bit strung out about the situation. 😅
    I also saw many people still wearing masks at the Mall of America in Minnesota, when I was in that area last week on our family vacation.
    I would say that most people were not wearing them, but there was still a good amount that were. And I saw people of all ages that had them on, but observed that it was mostly the young people who were wearing them.
    It does make sense to me that the youth may be even more hypnotized by the media and their peers. They have been raised by society to not think for themselves. Very sad. 😂

5. tim July 26, 2021 / 1:49 pm

Just got back from Sprouts. Most customers and employees WERE NOT wearing masks or social distancing, and there were no signs on the floor about social distancing so I found that
    encouraging.
    But in the back of my mind I’m thinking it’s gonna come back and they will become required again, that or a vax card to prove you have been jabbed by their bio weapons designed to depopulate humanity.
    If you have allowed yourself to be vaxxed, then it’s okay for you to shop, but you will still have to wear a mask, and social distance.
    And if you have been vaxxed then it’s okay to go to a restaurant or movie theater or dancing, it’s just that the vax gives you a life span or 3 years or less, so you better go dancing soon, before you are unable to.
    Plus, if you got the vax, “they say,” it still cannot protect you from getting the (fake) covid19 “disease”, and you will still be able to give that deadly (fake) virus to others and will need to self isolate, wear masks, even by yourself in your home, and social distancing is a must.
    And even though masks cannot stop viral transmissions from one human to another we still want you to wear a mask, 24/7, and never take it off. And be sure to put it back on between bites of food or drink, and never kiss or hug without one. Got it ? Good sheeple.
    Now, time for some organic chocolate ice cream 🙂

6. Dr-Artaud July 26, 2021 / 10:33 pm

Having instructed the care, wearing, storage, and limitations, on Negative Pressure Air Purifying Respirators to 1200+ people per year, for 7+ years, in Heavy Industry, it is impossible for Surgical Masks to protect the wearer from Aerosolized pathogens. Assuming for the sake of argument that covid exists, and is airborne, it’s either limited to droplets, or aerosolized. This is a simple question that they know the answer to. If it’s aerosolized, masks have no seal, the pathogens would be breathed in.

Even in an N95, it doesn’t remove 95% of the contaminant, the filter removes 95% of the contaminant, but the N95 Respirator has an assigned protection factor of 10, when worn correctly, it is assumed that the concentration of contaminant inside the N95 Respirator will be 1/10 of that found outside. Worn correctly, it reduces the contaminant by 90%, but 10% still gets in. Worn, fitted, or worn and fitted, incorrectly, and substantially more contaminant than 10% gets in.

It’s all just a sick joke. Air Supplied Suits, Level A Suits, etc., is the only thing that assures that nothing gets in. Powered Air Purifying Respirators will significantly reduce the contaminant. The eyes are also a point of infection, as the tear in the eye drains into the sinuses. Realistically, I cannot see how simple mask wearing is protecting anyone, and I can see how it is causing bacteria and viruses to be presented to the respiratory system by retention on the masks and poor mask hygiene.

The points where these plandemic orchestrators are most vulnerable should be exploited, and respiratory protection can, and should be, science driven. They are not fit testing, providing yearly physicals, or teaching on the care, wearing, storage, and limitations of respiratory protection methods for the general public because the end goal is not eradication of a pathogen, but a subjugation of the masses through fear evidenced by the masks being worn en masse.