It does not matter how many logical arguments are presented to the world’s government leaders by real doctors and scientists against mask-wearing, self-isolation, PCR testing, and the administration of unapproved bioweapons; the global genocide still rolls on.

Why?

The answer is evident to anyone who is even remotely paying attention. The world pandemic has never been about a public health emergency or an actual viral pathogen. The global lockdown and administration of gene-altering vaccines is a culling of the world’s population. A decision was made by a world governing construct before the public announcement of COVID-19 to reduce the number of people living on Earth significantly.

Most people frequenting this website already know and understand that what I am writing is the truth. Yet, those of us in the know keep asking why certain elected officials and people in government leadership positions will not inspect and consider objective scientific evidence that is readily available that proves the official narrative surrounding the virus is wrong.

We are trying to get people in government to apply science and logic into a science-fiction script. We want people in leadership positions (powerless puppets) to stand up against a global shadow government and challenge a mass extermination program.

Anyone waiting for Republicans or Democrats to help us find a way out of this mess is entirely delusional. The only way to get out of this horrific psyop is to make a personal decision not to participate or cooperate with the draconian directives that any sovereign government has implemented. Wear no masks, take no tests, and receive no vaccines — that is the one way out of the plandemic.

Without people’s cooperation and full compliance, the genocide can’t proceed as planned. We must stop waiting for government leadership and health regulatory agencies to help humanity. They exist only to assist the world government in carrying out the executions.

Wake up!

Additional Note: This plandemic agenda is not coming from China! That narrative is complete disinformation designed to take our attention away from a world government’s orchestration of the genocide!

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

9 thoughts on “Despite Plenty of Scientific Evidence that COVID-19 is a Hoax, the Genocide Continues

1. sandy edwards June 9, 2021 / 9:51 am

Exactly Dr. Reizer. No one is coming to save us. We have got to rise up and do this on our own. I do believe more people are waking up and it gives me the hope to keep up the good fight. After having this open summer I am praying that people will refuse to go backwards. Hopefully, they will stand up and say no more lockdown, no more anything.

• NoFakeNews June 9, 2021 / 11:02 am

I hope so, too! 🙂

2. tim June 9, 2021 / 12:35 pm

I am constantly ambiguous.
    I’ll see people rising up against the cabal in massive numbers, and my heart soars with hope.

Then I see so many who witness and speak the truth, all to no avail, and my heart drops.

I’m concentrating on standing on a rock, and not on sand.
    I’m concentrating on controlling only that which I can actually control, even what I think, say, do, or feel, and stop trying to control what others think, say, do or feel.
    I’m concentrating on watching signs unfold before us, as predicted long ago, which signs then seen by witnesses to come to fruition, which then increases ones faith.

It does look like the future is dark and scary, but it is also filled with a great abundance of light and love, and the opportunity for mental, physical, and spiritual growth is infinite. There is no fear in perfect love, for perfect love, casteth out all fear.

And one day we will look back at this life here on earth, and we will either look back with pride for standing up against the evil oligarchy running this earthshow, or we will look back with shame for not standing up, but instead, acquiescing to the cabal.

I will never acquiesce to the .00001 % so that only leaves two options, fight, or Divine intervention through prayer and fasting, or both.

3. Lisa June 9, 2021 / 2:18 pm

A couple of great clips of truth! This medical professional sums it up when he says, “The truth is that we are being lied to”.

I do believe that many are starting to realise this, but tragically many are still sleepwalking. I went for a walk the other day in a city park. A park employee was riding in an enclosed lawn mower. He was outside, by himself and wearing a face mask. Obviously, there are still some people fearful of this nonexistent virus.

Although I am happy to see a lot of the plexiglass coming down in many places along with the mask wearing.

And I was also permitted to walk into the vets office this morning. During the covid panic, you had to call the office from your car and they would come out and get your pet.

The big question is, ” Is this going to last?” I guess, time will tell.

But I intend to live life fully in the meantime. I have an outdoor Cheap Trick concert coming up in a few weeks! And my family has a vacation renting a house on the Mississippi River, later in the summer.

I think we all should concentrate on enjoying being outdoors (however, it is way hot this week) and having A good time! 😀

But still never forget we need to stay on our toes and keep our minds sharp!

• NoFakeNews June 9, 2021 / 2:53 pm

Great points and advice, Lisa! 😀

• Lisa June 9, 2021 / 6:05 pm

😀

4. Dr-Artaud June 9, 2021 / 3:28 pm

The Science Suggests a Wuhan Lab Leak
    The Covid-19 pathogen has a genetic footprint that has never been observed in a natural coronavirus.
    Could you speak on these findings from the perspective of no one having the virus to sequence?
    Wall Street Journal seems to be opining on the concept of the virus being created in a Lab. I read, but never confirmed, that Obama reauthorized Gain of Function Research just before leaving office.
    The Individuals Behind obama’s Jan 2017 Memo Re-Authorizing Funding for ‘Gain of Function’ R&D Were the Same Individuals Who Lied and Claimed COVID Wasn’t Created in a Lab
    In my humble, non-medical opinion, the research was likely occurring for the duration of obama’s presidency, but the re-authorization was approved to cover any progress made during the time is was supposed to be forbidden. Supposedly, the Pentagon was one facet of the U.S. Govt to fund the Gain of Function Research.
    Fauci Reportedly Relaunched NIH Gain-of-Function Research without Consulting White House
    Fauci said that President Trump Will Be Challenged By a “Surprise Global Disease Outbreak”, something Fauci could not have known except for being part of it’s release, either directly, or indirectly. For a man so particular about words, his choice of “Will be challenged” almost assuredly proves he knew of the pending release of it but was too stupid to say, for example “as with any Presidency, the incoming president may have the misfortune of being challenged by disease outbreak, either at Epidemic or Pandemic levels, and should…….” Fauci gave up 2 aspects as definitive when neither should have been known for sure. That he is not in chains or hasn’t fallen from the window of a building (something I’m not recommending but the seems to happen with embarrassments to the govt) is astonishing.

• NoFakeNews June 9, 2021 / 5:10 pm

The science does not speak of a natural or genetically engineered virus. Science fiction speaks of an actual virus. Real science is plain and simple to understand. No viral isolates exist anywhere! That means the virus is fake!

Mainstream media publications are controlled by the people running the psyop. It’s all part of the game.

5. sandy edwards June 9, 2021 / 6:02 pm

Is it ok for the richest people in the world not to pay taxes? This is off topic I know but I just would like to know what everyone else thinks about it. They don’t give a crap about us and don’t pay anything. So here we are waiting for a break but will never get one because we are the minions. I don’t know anymore how we can let this continue? We have the manpower and the knowledge but something is sorely lacking. We have got to take our lives back. People please do your part.