Encoding Energy Into Symbols

The Illuminati/controlling powers have encoded specific energies into certain symbols for many years. They insert different vibrations into images that are then placed into movies, television shows, and other venues routinely viewed and embraced by society’s members.

Most people are unaware that many symbols they regularly encounter have Universally Encoded Energies (UEE) attached. They view them and unknowingly promote, support, and energize the agendas attached to the various symbols.

The symbols that people regularly come across are secretly encoded with resonant signatures designed to strengthen nefarious agendas that harm humanity.

What if someone who has an understanding of how Universal Encoded Energies work decided to do the same thing? What would happen if somebody encoded a wish list of good things for humanity into one or more symbols and launched those energies into the universe?

Suppose the symbols were secretly used as a website logo, movie poster, and book covers so that each time people viewed them, they unleashed their encoded energies and helped to neutralize the perpetrators of the world’s most heinous crimes against humanity? Suppose the symbols and their encoded powers also protected/ insulated the author, his family, and platforms?

Do you think what I am describing is science fiction, black magic, witchcraft, or something else that won’t work?

Think again!

What I am describing is how the universe operates. What you embrace and support, knowingly or not, will come to fruition. The more people that give energy to something pave the way for its success. It matters not if that something is good or bad for humanity.

I believed years ago that it was time to use UEE against the controlling powers, and I set out to do so. The problem I encountered at the time was that my platforms were too small.

With the help of this website’s visitors, my platforms and UEE symbols have grown. For those accomplishments, I thank you all.

We can and will make a difference in the world and the lives of all good people. I have embedded our collective goals into specific symbols. The UEEs are designed to energize our agenda — to end the plandemic, the targeting of innocent civilians, human trafficking, all crimes against humanity, and shine a bright light on those controlling powers that prefer to hide in the shadows. We need to completely neutralize the controlling powers and their continual attacks against the masses.

Won’t you join me?

______________________________________

The Target List Movie is Coming to Amazon Prime This Summer

The Target List pilot movie is a high-energy, fast-paced medical-action-thriller about the creation of a life-saving health care instrument and big pharma’s attempt to suppress the technology.

The pilot movie is a shorter version of the full feature screenplay written by MJ Palo and John Reizer.

Interviews with cast members from The Target List pilot movie will be featured here weekly. Stay tuned for important announcements about the release of the movie’s official poster and trailer.

Read the novel or listen to the audiobook on Audible!

MOVIE UPDATE:

The Target List is now in post-production, where the sound design, music score, and VFX enhancements are being incorporated into the film.

Click Here to Visit The Target List Movie Page for Important Updates

12 thoughts on “Encoding Energy Into Symbols

1. tim June 8, 2021 / 2:15 pm

Yes, I will join you Doctor Reizer. After all, the smartest being in the universe said,
    “as ye think, so shall you be. ”
    tim 🙂

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2021 / 2:35 pm

😀👍😀

2. Lisa June 8, 2021 / 2:44 pm

Exceptional article, John. And all so very true. 😀

The following are a couple of other remarkable comments!

Albert Einstein:

“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

Emily M.:

” Energy is the currency of the universe. You buy that experience. So when you allow your consciousness to focus on someone or something that annoys you, you feed it energy, and it reciprocates with the experience of being annoyed. Be selective in your focus because your attention feeds the energy of it and keeps it alive, not just within you, but in the collective consciousness as well.”

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2021 / 2:59 pm

Thanks for sharing these quotes, Lisa! It is true as you pointed out in your comments.

It took me a while to get it figured out in my mind, and then several years ago at a point in my life when things weren’t going well for me, I began to change the way I viewed everyone and everything.

Overnight things began to get better and the more I focused on the things I wanted to accomplish in the remaining time I have as John Reizer, the more they manifested.

For a while, I felt derailed and unproductive, but all of those feelings shifted in the opposite direction, and suddenly, I became super productive and creative. I envisioned the pathway I wanted to move through and it magically appeared. I told the universe what I wanted to do and it’s been very accommodating. I know that some people might believe that what I am writing sounds goofy and silly, but it’s the truth. 😀

• Lisa June 8, 2021 / 3:16 pm

Indeed it is the truth, John!

Your ideas and plans have come to fruition, right before your eyes. And everyone elses!

The power of thought and energy is amazing! 😀

• tim June 8, 2021 / 8:41 pm

Everyone has two wolfs inside of them. The one that grows is the one you feed.

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2021 / 9:08 pm

So true, Tim! 👍

3. tim June 8, 2021 / 10:03 pm

I would like to take the time to thank my good friend and brother Doctor John Reizer, not just for all that he does but for the simple fact that he runs a site that is rare, an hardly seen, he runs a site that truly believes in the “Freedom of Speech.”

And I want to thank you for that Doctor Reizer.

I know there are probably many things I write that you may not agree with, but you have always allowed me the freedom to express myself “freely” so thank you for that sir.

If all sites were like yours, this would be a much better world. Because we may not all agree with each other and all that is said, but we will all fight for our right and each others right , to freedom of speech.

• NoFakeNews June 8, 2021 / 10:31 pm

You are welcome, Tim! I appreciate the kind words. We definitely have a unique platform here that should not be taken for granted. And I appreciate your input very much. 😀

• tim June 8, 2021 / 11:14 pm

Thank you sir, and of course, DITTO 🙂

4. tim June 8, 2021 / 11:44 pm

tim “Loved,”

“The power of thought and energy is amazing! 😀 ”

• Lisa June 9, 2021 / 12:12 am